Good tier:
Oklahoma
Montana
Idaho
Wisconsin
Michigan (upper peninsula)
Pennsylvania

Ok tier:
New york state (city is shit but rest of state is pretty good)
Florida
Vermont
New Hampshire
North Carolina
South Carolina
Utah
Minnesota

Bad:
Ohio
Indiana
Wyoming
Georgia
Virginia
West Virginia

Shit tier:
Everything not listed. What are you guys thoughts

Attached: 2000px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names_2.svg.png (2000x1236, 484K)

why is maine god tier?

retarded list

Attached: 1435425.png (2076x958, 78K)

Very spread out with little people. Beautiful weather and great natural scenery. Great seafood as well. People for the most part there are proud and welcoming. Also 94% white.

Attached: 1515094613276.png (1553x1202, 325K)

Lmao texas is great if you want a job, low cost of living and a red state. It gets hot and you drive a lot but thats the only complaint

Some people like to live somewhere beautiful.

Attached: 25725.png (625x574, 215K)

Oh yeah i get that which is why alaska and maine are also god tier. If i had a choice of where to live it would be alaska. Unfortunately good jobs are hard to come by there. Im a cpa and texas has by far the most opportunities

Alaska is pretty brutal for most of the year.

Texas you have to look at mexicans

Attached: Missoula, Montana 02.jpg (1300x700, 231K)

Tennessee is God tier you sexy fuck

>Kill Alabama
>Not killing Georgia
Ya let's switch those arround. Alabama is the last properly Dixie state.

>maine gets a 5 for outdoorsmanship
What the fuck

Have you ever been to Maine?

Attached: Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Maine.jpg (1620x1215, 1.01M)

Attached: Mount Katahdin, Maine.jpg (1936x1296, 1.38M)

>God tier:
>Missouri

>Needs to burn tier:
>Kansas

>Who cares tier:
>everything else

Attached: missouri master race.png (1081x737, 114K)

Mainefag here. Our gun laws make every other state look like Communist China. No background checks on private sales, no registrations, no restrictions, nada. I bought a VEPR12 semi auto 12 gauge, 25 round drum for it, and didnt have to sign a single piece of paper.

I think he was saying it should be higher

Forgot to take off memeflag from when I was pretending to be a pajeet

correct

Attached: johnny-bravo-the-rock.jpg (745x452, 32K)

Colorado is pretty shit to live in. Denver is jew York city but with more heroin and coke. Pueblo and grand junction are Mexico city tier. Aspen/Avon/ Vail are nice but ungodly expensive and left. Outdoors out here are good though, solid hunting too. Halfway decent oil work if the faggot governor would stop trying to fuck it up.
Any Texan anons got any input on where to go/ avoid if I relocated?

your map makes no sense and Texas is objectively the best state

Minnesotans are pretty based

Okay, then my next question is, have you been out west?

Attached: Alvord Desert and Steens Mountain, Oregon.jpg (2600x1040, 609K)

I've visited every state. If you think Texas is the best state, you're on drugs.

Attached: Salmon-Chillis National Forest, Idaho.jpg (1818x1364, 797K)

Canada is the best state.

i consider that a positive. i like to pretend i'm hernan cortez

No jobs, expensive and trashy not to mention infested with liberals

nah

God Tier
you picked the least white state Texas huehueheuueh

>No job
>Expensive as fuck
>Tons of white trash
>Filled with liberals

Sportsman’s paradise a 2. Smoky mountains a 3 throughout. K. I hate PNW douches who think an hour from Portland is the best hiking on the planet.

>God tier
>Texas
Stopped reading right there you hick faggot. This isn't the 80s. Texas is a spic-filled landfill full of Californians and other degenerates.

Texas is fucking shit

I live there. It’s full of fat boomer christcucks and spics

>A sweltering desert that's 40% white
Please show your work to explain how Texas is the best state

Fuck Texans and their arrogant sense of state pride. They'll be chanting the same shit even at 10% white population.

>Pennsylvania
Bringing the Northeast down one step at a time.

Attached: 1553660918562.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

It's out of 10 retard.

it gives me a lot of money and there's good bbq and latina qt's

>Sportsman's Paradise
I never got this meme, it's got fishing similar to Florida's, and world class waterfowl, but what else is going for it from a sportsman's perspective that isn't going to be rated higher in other states?

It is, though. Have you never been?

Attached: Columbia River Gorge (2012).jpg (897x1594, 610K)

Enjoy Christians until the Muslims and Liberal faggots arrive

Are you an /out/doorsman?

What are your top 5 states?

What have you done/how much time have you spent in the UP?

Yeah and it's tallest mountain can be climbed in fucking flip flops.

If you actually want to climb, you have to go west, durr.

Attached: Mirror Lake, Mount Hood, Oregon.jpg (2048x1626, 2.31M)

California needs to be lower than shit tier
You should see all the illegal taco niggers over here

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Until? There’s a fuck load of muslims and poo’s here already. There’s entire towns in DFW that are 90% pajeet

lmao how do you keep those feral niggers under control though?

>God tier
>Texas
No. No it’s not. I live here it’s nothing but frijoles, niggers, and the most retarded obnoxious white people in the country, maybe excluding Jew York and Jersey.

Why is Kentucky shit-tier?

That's fucking gorges

Wyoming bad?

Attached: images (54).jpg (347x424, 18K)

Yep. Top 5 in terms of scenery are Oregon, Utah, Alaska, California, and Wyoming.

In terms of politics and everything, Montana, Utah, Alaska, Idaho, and... Wyoming.

Yeah, I've been to the UP a few times, just for the lakes and random tent camping, waterfall viewing. The amount of bugs was a put off, I don't know how you folks deal with it. I was surprised how much it was like the west, though.

Attached: DSC_0688.jpg (1504x1000, 501K)

with stand your ground law and constitutional carry

>8.5

At least we tie for first.

Attached: 1528673740546.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Fishing is better than Florida if you like deep sea fishing. All sorts of hunting are good, deer and waterfowl.

In Alaska we have no gun laws and the feds will get arrested if they start shit. Marijuana is legal due to privacy rights not stoners. You don't have to wear a motorcycle helmet if over 19 (passenger must always). No state tax and many cities have no sales tax. And we are allowed to pump our own gas.

Attached: IMG_1001.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

Don’t get me wrong it’s very nice. But so are the smokies or the Everglades depending on what you like.

Fact: Kentucky is the most powerful state in the southeast

Attached: D833EFC3-D138-4BA6-8402-0853D2CA0233.png (959x771, 571K)

I'll rank the states I've been to from best to worst:

>Utah (by a long shot)
>Tennessee
>Arizona
>Washington
>Massachusetts
>Kansas=New Mexico
>Idaho
>Oregon
>Florida
>Illinois
>West Virginia
>Nevada
>Maine
>Kentucky
>New Jersey
>New York
>North Carolina
>Colorado
>Georgia=New Hampshire=Virginia
>Connecticut

Pennsylvania, Arkansas, and Missouri were too forgettable

Isn't that all new growth? The Everglades? What the fuck are you going to do there, become alligator dinner?

Attached: Salt Creek Falls, Oregon (June 2014) 02.jpg (980x1306, 490K)

Attached: ice.webm (740x416, 2.71M)

What are the demographics like?

I've only been /out/ West once, to CO/Southern UT/North AZ, and think UT is the most beautiful state, with the UP being a close 2nd.

Been to your pic too, that's Castle rock. Come back to the UP and visit the Keweenaw/Isle Royale. I'd live in the Keweenaw if I was married and could find a good/remote job there.

Can't praise the Keweenaw enough, but since you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, I'm sure you can do your homework on it.

You're an idiot if you think New Jersey is better than New York, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Colorado

Are you on methamphetamine or an SSRI? wtf

Attached: Keuka Lake, Finger Lakes, New York.jpg (2100x1390, 706K)

>Nevada
>same score as Cali
retarded

when did colorado get completely overrun by spics?

>riding without a helmet
sounds dope dude

We have goats.

Attached: 3 goat.webm (940x529, 2.58M)

I heard that Alaska has lots of crime and is full of serial killers. Is that true?

>maine

Attached: DC95B8C5-47CD-4D1D-A6FA-E7C552A3FCCA.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Yeah, I need to go to Isle Royale and other places in that area. The Ontario side of the lakes is beautiful, too. Wouldn't mind a lake house up there.

Attached: Eagle Harbor, Michigan.jpg (1764x1197, 1.02M)

Wisco is based and redpilled if you stay out of Milwaukee and Madison

Attached: 8ED41001-0DBA-4B2A-B2F6-0BC16817ED57.jpg (1199x770, 403K)

as someone who lives in nj i can confirm.
libtards and trannies run amok everywhere

Attached: 1517433385998.jpg (492x671, 42K)

yes don’t go there stay in your city where it’s safe

I'd agree there, but Nevada is stunning, and there are tons of mountains to climb, the whole place is mountains... but they're usually pretty bare.

Attached: Charleston-Jarbidge Road, Copper Basin, Elko County, Nevada (2013).jpg (1632x1224, 801K)

Thats ugly as fuck

Attached: C27BF9C4-5193-4E37-96BF-042E6D360A6E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

Looks nice

Attached: 4593B838-330F-415E-9F0E-0598475E3FB6.jpg (2160x1620, 951K)

Yeah, enjoy living next to a volcano then.

It's cozy in the UP. Very rural.

Attached: Munising, Michigan.jpg (4200x2850, 2.37M)

I was saying Nevada is better mein nigger. You can ride dirt bikes and shoot guns everywhere with no cops bothering you. California is beautiful but Nevada is free.

okay i thought so.

I think that's the point. California is fucking packed. Good luck finding any peace and quiet. California is beautiful, just a shame about it being a mental asylum and all.

Attached: Stout Memorial Grove, Jedidiah Smith Redwoods State Park, California (2011).jpg (3089x2060, 2.57M)

Looks better but still shit compared to PNW.

Lienenkugels is A1 whiteman beer.

actually nevermind you guys need diversity so i'm going to move there anyway and vote democrat

>The Ontario side of the lakes is beautiful, too.
Have you been? I've been to most of Michigan's towns along the shore of Lake Superior, but never Canada's shoreline of Superior. On maps it looks incredibly rural with little to no towns at all along the shore.

If you want inspiration for Isle Royale, there's a Isle Royale National Park fb group with LOTS of great info: fb d0t c0m/groups/43490726251/.

As for the Keweenaw, it has the most distinct 4 seasons out of any location on earth I can think of. I love it in the winter (Over 300 inches of snow each winter) but it's really gorgeous in the fall.

If you just want general eyecandy of (mostly Northern/UP) Michigan, foranova is my favorite IG page for that.

Stay the fuck out and never come then, thanks. Last thing I want is this to be the new place refugees from California/Seattle/Portland/Denver start moving to.

Attached: Brockway Mountain Drive, Copper Harbor, Michigan.jpg (550x365, 45K)

Can't say you're wrong. The PNW is one of the most beautiful places on Earth...

Attached: 2375972837.jpg (1646x1234, 539K)

Why hate Nebraska?

Go to the Aleutian Islands amongst the Aleuts and scream “I’m a Democrat!!!”

>He likes the twin cities
Ok Mahmood

Since whites in Colorado aren't working construction and trade jobs. Most construction companies in the Denver area are 90% spic, excluding superintendents/general contractors.

>Oklahoma
>Good tier
It's just OK-tier

Ill never leave faggot
Agreed

Attached: 73C08C26-9095-4ADA-A216-8BD5600C3EC8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.22M)

Why the New Hampshire hate?

Lads, I'm thinking of immigrating. Should I move to Kansas or Indiana? Which one is more religious and more socially conservative?

I don't have kikebook... but I'm sure I'll be able to find a thing or two when I find my way there. Might make the trip in fall because aside from the wildflower spots, I find places most beautiful with the trees changing color. I remember seeing lots of snowmobile stuff for winter in that whole area, guess it's a big thing like in some parts of the west.

But yeah, I drove across Canada and it was a real trip, driving across Ontario alone is like traversing an entire country. The lakeside towns are very small, aside from Thunder Bay and Sault Ste Marie, but if it weren't for the fact that Canada is collapsing into a poo-filled jew police state dystopia, I could see myself cozy on one of those lakeshores. I do like to climb though, so maybe I'd get bored fishing or whatever.

Attached: Timmins, Ontario.jpg (2000x1339, 479K)

AZ #1

>Kansas
why the fuck would you want to live in Kansas or Indiana? bahahaha

because it smells and is flat as a pancake? polluted, too.

Attached: Kansas 03.jpg (3072x1728, 618K)

W-we have some nice places down here in South Jersey...

Attached: 14..jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Consider suicide.