What's Emily Youcis up to these days?

Does anyone know if she's still animating? I heard she was getting married, so who's the lucky guy? Is she still alt-right, or have her views softened with time?

Attached: una.jpg (580x387, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf01LMj8HTU
gab.com/realemilyyoucis/posts/QXBCdXB6NFNUN2RDL1JxOFdnTDdLUT09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was all for the beta bux
The well is still deep

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf01LMj8HTU

gab.com/realemilyyoucis/posts/QXBCdXB6NFNUN2RDL1JxOFdnTDdLUT09

the evil alt right radicalized the beloved pistachio girl

>Emily Jewshill

Attached: Image.jpg (2265x6856, 3.98M)

IF EVERYONE'S A JEW THEN WHATS THE POINT??????????

nice trips jew

KMG in the upper left is Irish and Catholic...
not sure about Emily but the last name Youcis is super suspect yea uhm
she was pretty degenerate art fag too
a mild furry possibly

I've not heard any more than you have. I assume she's either still happily animating, or, now having found security and true love, is all animated out. Or else is animating happy things. She made a moonman, did you know? It's pretty high-quality. I found it the other day, but not just now :(

saved because I agree with over 90% it seems to be accurate at least 90% wow just wow

Seems like she's pretty busy with the marriage business. I'm guessing then she'll either start a family, or go back to doing her Alfred Alfer cartoon. I disagree with everyone else, though, I don't think she's going to tone anything down. Now that she's become a recognized presence in the White Nationalist movement, I'm guessing she's only going to get more radical with her content. Hell, consider her work on the Angry Goy games.

Attached: youcis.png (1297x640, 519K)

Underrated.
Its like putting censor beeps all over sombody speaking on the radio or tv.
Gets me every time.

Attached: 86EB23E5-A853-499A-9A41-7E27BC13B1CB.jpg (640x480, 65K)

honestly user she might be worried about all the craziness and heat that goes with alt right she might try to retire into obscurity like if her marriage is successful that makes sense
I think if she continues with the public stuff that would be sad I mean at least a couple of these alt-right shills should quit before they start arresting them all for treason for working for a foreign government to subvert our elections

Now this is what I call poisoning the well lol.
A number of the people in that pic calls out Zionists and Neo Cons all the time, the fuck are you on about?

She got married

At least half of these are wrong.

The funniest one i see is varg, who was naming the Jew and literally murdering non-whites before most people on Jow Forums were born.

Thats the joke.
Is funny.

Try it. Take a pic of somebody and put a star on it and laugh, good times.

Attached: 6C3895BE-96EF-4072-8D30-8543768E446A.jpg (960x960, 88K)

I would happily fuck chubby Selena Gomez like crazy

Ew gross what is that?

That's a woman. One day you might see one yourself.

it is far less than half that are wrong when you account for cryptos using a one drop rule heh...

emily also uses satanic imagery in her animations. Pedophile father, satanism. . .kind of makes you wonder whether she's a generational satanist