Does your girlfriend share your political views? Is it important or not at all?

Does your girlfriend share your political views? Is it important or not at all?

Attached: 1540453199666.jpg (1698x1131, 1.51M)

>my gf

you should never discuss politics with a woman

I think it's important that she shares my values, but the technicalities of my politics? Not so much.

females are a lost cause.

as long as they keep the pussy hole open who cares waht they think. am i right bros.

Yes. I change the views of people around me or they can be around someone else. My gf disagreed with 90% of my opinions and now agrees with 99%.

this
no red pilling
no logic ect
it just does not compute

This pretty much. If shes gonna brainwash your kids with feminism & shit, no good.

In essentials, Unity. In non-essentials, Liberty. In all things, Charity.

wrong.
a kid who is not taught what to do is a kid who eventually will the wrong thing.

Wife and yeah pretty much. She’s a lolbertarian so we’re on the same page with almost everything. The niggers and jews stuff is a bit much for her, but to be fair it is for most people.
Is it important? No not really.

None of you incels have girlfriends

This isn’t true. Had many gfs all were right wing and were “racists” my last ex even was 100% holocaust “denial”

Who is supposed to teach your child values/morals while you're at work?

Attached: 81203c74a042649ca53631587522c34ad8320e4b991194bc7671987d443fb620.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

How do you tell ignorant your gf is ethnically Jewish vs just religiously Jewish (her mom practices Judaism but she’s blonde haired and blue eyed)

Attached: 10239497-E074-4C38-80EE-0E1ECB764F5C.jpg (500x498, 47K)

If* not ignorant, also she doesn’t look Jewish at all.

As a woman I can tell you it is absolutely vital. Everything she gets mad at you she will blame white make imperialism. Trust me ; a a former sorority girl, the hippies and the lefties can NOT give these liberal girls the sex, or quality of life they are seeking. Force that liberal bitch to bend to your ways.

she shouldnt teach them anything cuck. Her job is to cook. If youre letting your wife teach your kids you have failed as a man and should slit your wrists

Yeah, for the most part. She hates niggers, spics, and degenerate whites.

No, she is somewhat more left of me on the political spectrum but she is oddly aware of the dangers that both Islam and the Trans movement pose to western civilization. She would never admit to being a racist, but she is seemingly a low key racist. Not hateful, just aware that mass migration devastes the quality of life in communities. She has also been receptive to learning how to shoot and use firearms safely and effectively.

She is also quick beginning to realize the nonsense of the left, has started voting for right wing parties with regards to school boards, because she doesn't want the trans movement to indoctrinate young children.

All & all, a keeper.

>Mothers at home aren't supposed to imbue values, tradition, rudimentary knowledge to curious young children.
Do you even traditional gender roles m8?

>t. bitter manlet
you fucks would be surprised how many based posters on here are at least moderately good looking women.
hell sometimes I can't help think it's them playing 12d chess with greasy NEETs, surely no respectable man is this retarded.

Attached: diamonds.png (750x562, 610K)