Leaving Neverland's director admits victim's abuse timeline is questionable

>Although director Dan Reed came to the film’s defense against the Jackson Estate initially, he is now admitting that the timeline of abuse for Safechuck is questionable thanks to Jackson biographer Mike Smallcombe.
>According to Smallcombe, Safechuck’s claim that he suffered sexual abuse by Jackson from 1988 until 1992 inside the Neverland station cannot be accurate because the structure wasn’t built until 1993.
>Reed responded to the tweet, saying, “Yeah there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is end of the abuse.”
>Smallcombe also pointed out holes in Robson’s story concerning a trip to the Grand Canyon.
>“His mother, Joy Robson, testified under oath in a deposition in 1993/1994 in relation to the Jordie Chandler case that Wade had actually gone with them on that trip to the Grand Canyon, before the entire family returned to Neverland for the second time following the weekend. Joy Robson had no reason to lie about this; she openly admitted that Wade stayed with Jackson alone on other occasions. Her words in that deposition were, ‘We went to the ranch for the first weekend, and then we left and went to the Grand Canyon, and we toured. We came back to the ranch for the following weekend.’ She was asked to elaborate on who had gone to the Grand Canyon, and she said ‘my family.’ There was no mention of Wade staying behind.”
ebony.com/entertainment/leaving-neverland-director-admits-timeline-of-alleged-abuse-is-questionable/

Attached: 34324234.png (751x899, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikesmallcombe1/status/1113118389130743809
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

Jow Forums loves you Michael.

Attached: Michael Jackson.jpg (1082x1263, 205K)

twitter.com/mikesmallcombe1/status/1113118389130743809

Attached: 352353235.png (667x725, 402K)

The fact that hundreds of shills were on this board calling Jackson a pedo and defending this shitty 'documentary' after it came out was all the proof I needed to tell that it was bullshit.

Why do the jews hate him so much? A large scale post mortem smear campaign is a kike tactic.

Attached: ToKnowWhoRulesOverYou.jpg (997x568, 113K)

he did something to piss em off. Wish I knew what. I know he called them out, but there must be more

Attached: 1553573046094.jpg (700x700, 43K)

He had a huge following. People loved him and still do. He had A LOT of pull, and he was calling them out. I kinda look at the they don’t really care about us music video as kind of a power play. Look at all those people willing to listen to what Michael has to say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

The New York Times reported the song contained racist and anti-Semitic content on June 15, 1995, just a day before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

He was pointing out in that song how the elites (Jews) don’t care about ANY one but themselves, black or white.

Yeah he got in some deep shit for that. Look up the phone call where he says “the Jews do it on purpose”
I’m too lazy to link shit

Naming the jew is enough to get socially ostracized these days. They're just retroactively doing it to him.

He was a black man who turned into white. Only jews can turn in and out of white. Not anyone else. So they felt threatened by him.

This but unironically. Most newfags think that we are racist and "ebin altcuckright". But we love everyone who is with us in this greater struggle against the evil jewish regime. It's not racist to hate jews because jews are not humans.

Truth matters more than anything else.

Oddly enough Michael opened my eyes to this stuff. It’s weird to think about but that was the beginning of everything. Right around the time he died I got suspicious and it all just fell into place from there. Maybe that’s why they are doing this.

Attached: 1537912372545.jpg (850x400, 87K)

It seems like no over ever agrees with me on this, but this is my favorite Michael Jackson song:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

Attached: bindi.jpg (710x400, 19K)

Isn't everyone glad they overreacted to this shit?

He still has a lot to say, thanks for that.

ya bros. this rich nigger just loved to hang out with little white boys. nothing to see here. no billions of investment to be destroyed with his reputation

Attached: 1552865195824.png (1101x1002, 136K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw

Susbicious...