Based Nigger Thread

Fuck (((unholywood))), niggers need redpills too. Tupac hoax is the best youtube channel exposing niggerfication.
youtube.com/watch?v=cXxy1FKanEI

Attached: fag.jpg (681x936, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkEcNmBPlVg
youtube.com/watch?v=05mat4sukb8
youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8b-f0n5_c
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2005/11nov/lucifer.html
gnosticwarrior.com/morning-star.html
gnosticwarrior.com/who-is-satan.html
hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2237/is-jesus-an-avatar-of-lord-vishnu
grahamhancock.com/kaks1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: images (3).jpg (327x154, 13K)

Gang-banged by your manager, fella
Getting money out your ass like a mothafucking Ready Teller
Giving up the dollar bills
Now they got The Villain with a purse and high-heels
So don't believe what Ren say
'Cause he's going out like Kunta Kinte
But I got a whip for ya, Toby
Used to be my homie, now you act like you don't know me
It's a case of divide-and-conquer
'Cause you let a Jew break up my crew

youtube.com/watch?v=NkEcNmBPlVg

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-09-23-at-3.44.45-PM-300x292.png (300x292, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=05mat4sukb8

real Jow Forums will bump thread

Tupac is gay

Attached: L0j88W5.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

I’m working in my university library right now and there’s a big group of black kids arguing loudly about anime.

>DOWNLOAD CRUNCHYROLL
>ERR’BODY KNOW ABOUT NARUTO AND DRAGONBALL I DON’ EVEN CONSIDER THAT ANIME

>I’m working in my university library right now and there’s a big group of black kids arguing loudly about anime.
Gayification

black weebs are weirder than white weebs, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1552775445126.jpg (240x240, 11K)

That bandana and sagging pants = gay in prison

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 43K)

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

I'll just leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI8b-f0n5_c

Attached: CbrntQRW0AQ-UCS.jpg (500x380, 60K)

Black weebs are the only niggers I don't hate

Attached: 1553339650448.jpg (166x166, 10K)

>Black weebs are the only niggers I don't hate
You're demoralized though

Attached: 181011133432-donald-trump-kanye-west-10-112018-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Whatever, Hitler wannabe

Attached: 1554355449292.png (1280x1088, 1022K)

Marcus Garvey was literally /ournigger/ and the most based black man who ever lived. Prove me wrong.

Attached: marcus-garvey-quotes-on-education.jpg (320x152, 25K)

>Whatever, Hitler wannabe
You'll never be a 14 year old asian girl, sweeetie

watching

I wonder how much better africa would have been if well off and more intelligent blacks went back and rebuilt africa in their image and raising the average IQ? Although I suppose Globalist kikes would subvert that eventually.

People who say that everyone watches DBZ (implying that it's not good) are normies. Shit being popular doesn't automatically make it bad. DB universe is amazing. I feel family tier feels, friendship feels, enemies getting toppled, only to be resurrected as comrades. DBZ is red pilled as fuck. In case it's not already obvious to you
>All the Saiyans are white
>aliens like frieza are kikes
>After defeating kikes they start to battle literal demons and metaphysical evil like Buu
>Goku is a Christ figure

Stop being gay. DBZ isn't anime? Maybe I can agree, because anime is for weebs. DBZ IS MORE THAN ANIME. REEEEEEE SLAP THAT NIGGER RIGHT NOW

Attached: th-2.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Dude STFU and grow the FUCK UP

I have 130 IQ, and wrote a book. You are talking to an adult who is way more intelligent than you. I could also kill you with my bare hands. You have to be over 18 to post here pussy.

Enjoy.
Professor Griff has been talking about this shit for over a decade. There's plenty more where content he is concerned.

Talk some more shit little pussy. I"m going to ruin your thread now. You shouldn't have talked shit little bitch.

Imagine a grown man watching a cartoon for children
You are very pathetic

Do you understand how less fucked up America would be without slavery?

The civil war dramatically enlarged the government, and slavery's been a perennial excuse for group differences in outcome that ought to be attributed to a combination of human biodiversity, welfare, bureaucratic fuckery, and shitty economic policy.

Attached: Untitled.png (2065x1419, 3.1M)

yes i agree it was a huge mistake our found fathers would be tarring and feathering people at the irs and burning down the fed

>meme flag
Opinion discarded

Implausible. Liberia got Rhodesia'd by the natives, and they always vastly outnumbered the Americans.

remember dem are the party of the Clan Lincoln was based and they merc'd him b4 he could begin p2 MASS DEPORTATION

>I have 130 IQ, and wrote a book. You are talking to an adult who is way more intelligent than you. I could also kill you with my bare hands.
Who tested your IQ? You have to be tested by real people, not a fucking piece of paper. And I was, and my IQ is higher. There is nothing wrong with DZ, but spewing it as something worth watching as an adult is fucking degenerate. You can't fight and you're demoralized

Nice cope. Every thread below yours is getting bumped now. This thread is about to get pruned. Sorry pussy.

Sage

>i see made up patterns by kikes
>im smart

what did he mean by this?

>Do you understand how less fucked up America would be without slavery?
Yeah we know
>yes i agree it was a huge mistake our found fathers
They had too. They talked about ending it but didn't want a civil war during the war with the Brits

>Nice cope. Every thread below yours is getting bumped now. This thread is about to get pruned. Sorry pussy.
>Sage
Mods?

>herrr derrr IQ doesn't exist
That's why you didn't go to an ivy league school

sage

yeah i know this might sound crazy to but maybe tried to help them (i know they dont learn) maybe if we wouldn't have done it earlier maybe it would be different

Not against the rules little pussy. You decided to be rude to a stranger, now your thread is fucked. Sage

lol you're right im just a poor white american who works for a living guess what kike that shit doesnt matter at all commie fags and bourgeoisie get the rope

>maybe if we wouldn't have done it earlier maybe it would be different
You can't win a war against the Brits when New York is demanding slavery

Yeah, like I said. You aren't intelligent enough to even be talking to me. That's why you are posting in this retarded conspiracy theory thread. Sage

reported

because your a fag and it irritates you apparently imagine being this upset over pixels on a screen from some poor loser like me. sad!

no i meant educating them before that had generations of mental stagnation

Didn't break any rules little bitch. Stay triggered. sage

>no i meant educating them before that had generations of mental stagnation
We didnt have schools back then really. It was developed over time

reported

Little pussy wanted to be a big tough man and talk shit, now his thread isn't going anywhere :( sad!

sage

we should have done something is what im saying i mean i couldnt be too hard maybe make them 7/8's a person idk

>we should have done something is what im saying
Like what? They had free education as soon as we did

i dont know give them a book teach them stuff idk kids should learn from their parents anyway fuck school why should someone i dont know put idea in MY childrens mind

>i dont know give them a book teach them stuff
I guess... They were doing well before the jews took over though

and who had deeply ingrained superiority ideology and that other races should serve them it's almost as if..... JEWS ARE HU-WHITE

>and who had deeply ingrained superiority ideology
Here is your answer

Attached: white supremacy response 2.jpg (872x960, 100K)

You would think America is 90% black by turning on the tv.

lol i know believe me
>inb4 schizo
We Wuz Izraelites and Atlanteans and Hyperboreans and sheeeeeit mein neger

EXISTENTIAL OOF.

>We Wuz Izraelites and Atlanteans and Hyperboreans and sheeeeeit mein neger
Those are shills covering up history newfag

>EXISTENTIAL OOF.

Attached: white supremacy response.jpg (431x365, 104K)

i know i was being sarcastic but hey im off my (((meds)))

Attached: py1000.jpg (480x429, 67K)

There was a difference between Deism and Luciferian-gnosticism of today.

Attached: wolves sheep ben franklin founding.jpg (600x600, 85K)

FYI: Helen Slater is a jewess.

Lucifer is a made up term

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2005/11nov/lucifer.html

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").

Attached: at1102.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

Attached: at1100.png (498x600, 501K)

gnosticwarrior.com/morning-star.html

Jupiter (Latin: Iuppiter, Iūpiter) =LUCIFER

Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. It is called the son of the Sun

JUPITER IS THE MORNING STAR – AKA JESUS AND LUCIFER

Jupiter is not only the King planet and Lord of Heaven in the AS ABOVE, it is also the morning star, blazing star, and the Star of Bethlehem of the bible. The brightness of this morning star can be best seen in December and January, right around when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who in the King James bible, both Jesus and Lucifer are called the morning star. For example, we see Jesus call himself the “bright morning star” in Revelation 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star,” and it is also applied to Lucifer, where we see the term appears in the context of an oracle against a dead king of Babylon, who is addressed as הילל בן שחר (hêlêl ben šāḥar), rendered by the King James Version as “O Lucifer, son of the morning!” and by others as “morning star, son of the dawn“

Attached: at1105.png (640x547, 820K)

gnosticwarrior.com/who-is-satan.html

Satan (Set, Seth, Shaitan, Molech or Saturn) is the Lord of Hell and the very god who rules over money and wealth. The name Satan comes to us from Ancient Egypt from a deity named Set, (/sɛt/ or Seth, Sēth, Σήθ /sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh, Suty or Sut).

Since ancient times Jupiter and Saturn had always warred with one another over supremacy just like in Egyptian mythology there is Osiris and Set or in the Abrahamic religions with Cain and Able. It is Set, who we know today as Satan (Saturn) who killed and mutilated his own brother Osiris (Jupiter). Set was also identified by the Egyptians with the Hittite deity Teshub, who was a storm god like Set. The Greeks later connected Set with Typhon because both were evil forces, storm deities, and sons of the Earth that attacked the main gods.

Attached: at1109.jpg (220x386, 45K)

You will also find that Jupiter is also symbolized in Egyptian mythology as Osiris who is the God of water and heaven, and also after the Roman conquest of Egypt by Augustus Caesar where Osiris had morphed into the God Jupiter Ammon. Osiris is the later Egyptian successor to the Bablylonian God Marduk (Merodach, Amar-uduk, and Marudulc) whose original character is also connected with water, vegetation, judgment, and magic. As I stated in my previous article, What is Nibiru?, Marduk is just a code name for the planet Jupiter and is also called Nibiru (Neberu) by the Sumerians, which simply means “ferry boat or to cross.” In Babylono-Assyrians, the star of Babylon is detailed in inscriptions as the star of Marduk, or Jupiter. As the planet Jupiter does every year, it “crosses” the winter solstice in a ferry boat like manner, in which the Gods of Osiris and Marduk had died, only to be resurrected, representing continuity and stability.

Attached: at1107.jpg (600x404, 97K)

The Greeks had named their greatest of all Gods, Zeus, which also represents the AS ABOVE of the planet Jupiter. The son of Zeus, (Jupiter), Prometheus is the SO BELOW savior son. In Greek mythology, ‘Prometheus (Ancient Greek, Προμηθεύς, “forethought”) is the Titan chiefly honored for stealing fire (knowledge) from the gods in the stalk of a fennel plant and giving it to mortals for their use. Also, it was from the giant fennel, Ferula communis, that the Bacchanalian wands of the god Dionysus and his followers were said to have come.

In Ovid’s Metamorphoses, Jupiter told Prometheus to make a new race of people “in godlike image” from clay and then call upon the winds to breathe life into them. The Father of man-kind in the Sky, Zeus (Jupiter) had denied this new creation race of men the secret of fire, and his son Prometheus feeling sorry for his creations, stole fire from Olympus and took it to man.

Like what had happened to Jesus Christ, Prometheus was crucified for teaching man the secret hidden knowledge known only to the Gods. He was crucified by his father, Jupiter (Zeus) who nailed him to an upright beam of timber, to which were affixed extended arms of wood, and this cross was situated near the Caspian Straits. In the end days, Prometheus seeks the recall the curse of his Father Zeus because he is a symbol (Seal of Solomon or Star of David) for passive resistance, forgiveness, and love.

Attached: at1108.jpg (600x600, 128K)

so in short SATAN=SATURN(black cube/kronos)
Jupiter/Zeus/Jesus
jupiter
Iuppiter
Iupiter
Lupifer
Lucifer
Ye = First letter of the tetragrammaton
Ye-Zeus
Hey-Zeus
Jesus

Yeah, that's close but wrong.

The actual reason for "Lucifer" was that the "Torah" wasn't referring to a star but to the "Dawn" god SHAHAR. He was a twin God of the sun, dawn and dusk.
It had nothing to do with a star. I don't know why people can't do proper research. Maybe they're covering it up?

Lucifer meme actually came with Pope Pius (or Pope Innocent, cant remember) the 1st. There was a sect of christian monks who were being charitable, and the Pope saw them as a threat because that's before monks existed as an order in Rome. They called themselves the "morning star" or luciferians after Jesus.

The rest came later

Attached: neanderthal jew 100.png (706x706, 279K)

>Jupiter/Zeus/Jesus
YHWH
Saturn = EL
Satan isn't biblical, it was created later but meant all advesaries

no its the Planet Jupiter watch this

Attached: ph1118.jpg (526x526, 66K)

He would be on the front lines fighting with us against leftist culture.

Attached: patrice-oneal.jpg (602x375, 43K)

Attached: EYE.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: IMG_0874.jpg (661x472, 79K)

hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2237/is-jesus-an-avatar-of-lord-vishnu

Dr. Vedavyas, a research scholar with a doctorate in Sanskrit, discusses some important prophecies from the Bhavishya Purana, which he says dates back to 3000 B.C. He states that one prophecy describes the future appearance of Isha putra, the son (putra) of God (Isha)(Jesus Christ), born of an unmarried woman named Kumari (Mary) Garbha Sambhava. He would visit India at the age of thirteen and go to the Himalayan Mountains and do tapas or penance to acquire spiritual maturity under the guidance of rishis and siddha-yogis before going back to Palestine to preach to his people. So, if Jesus was trained by the sages of India, this would explain why he was able to perform various miracles (siddhas). It also explains why there are so many philosophical similarities between early Christianity and Hinduism

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Attached: ph1123.jpg (506x582, 54K)

Hey, buddy from the baphomet thread.

You're wrong, and I've been researching this all day. Lucifer is used once in the KJV Bible, Isaiah 14:12 I believe, and it results from a confused translation by Jerome in his Latin Vulgate Bible. The word being translated is the Hebrew 'helel' ("shining", "to bear light"), and Jerome thought Isaiah was referring to Venus. In Jerome's Vulgate, lucifer is correctly not capitalized. The KJV translators made the mistake of capitalizing it, leading people to incorrectly believe that it was a proper noun. Isaiah 14:12 has nothing to do with any deities, but is about a king of Babylon with delusions of divinity.

Here ya go.

:)

Attached: 1553035417930.jpg (254x403, 54K)

Hello again i'm glad you found it insightful, it actually makes sense
> I am from above:
ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

As Above So Below Praise the ONE and his HOLY LOGOS may we all receive the Spirit and may He bless us al

Attached: at1113.jpg (500x511, 140K)

lol i butchered my quote

23 And he said unto them,
>Ye are from beneath;
>I am from above:
ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Attached: at1111.png (466x299, 184K)

MALCOLM X WAS A FAGGOT.

MARCUS GARVEY WAS THE ONLY GREAT BLACK LEADER WE EVER HAD IN THE USA AND HE WAS FUCKING JAMAICAN.

Your pic makes sense to me and makes me sad that a lot of people don't know this

>You're wrong, and I've been researching this all day.
lol

>As Above So Below Praise the ONE and his HOLY LOGOS
>Logos
Gnostic kike stealing from Heraclitus again

Attached: heraclitus busty.jpg (517x700, 68K)

Nice retort, faggot. Demonstrate how Isaiah 14 is connecting Lucifer to Ashtar/Shahar. It would be incredible considering the use of the word is an error, and even then is used as an adjective and not a proper noun.

lol i know did you know the letter J wasnt added in english until the 16/700's and the term "jew" shortly after and "jew" isn't a religious group it means Judeans as in those who dwell in Judea a country that hasnt existed for 2k years after Rome BTFO them in 70 ad and genocided all Judeans destroying the lineage housed at the temple and most Diaspora Jews (the only ones left) didnt even speak hebrew like in Judea see septuagint

Those who say they are Judeans see (israel) and are not but DO LIE

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Attached: ar1101.jpg (555x574, 112K)

grahamhancock.com/kaks1/

This article is to try to make sense of a puzzling statement of Aristotle (384-322 BCE) that links Jews with India. This statement is recalled in a fragment by Aristotle’s pupil Clearchus who traveled widely and whose inscription on a tomb of a friend is preserved in the Afghan city of Ai-Khanoum.

The Jewish scholar Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 CE) quotes from Clearchus’s fragment in his Contra Apionem [Against Apion], which has Aristotle say: “Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians Judaei, and took their name from the country they inhabit, which is called Judea.” (Book I:22) [1]

Attached: ph1125.jpg (430x495, 83K)

LOL the NT is written in what? GREEK the language of philosophy you fell for kike lies bruh that is there angle Vedic/Hermetic/Gnotistic/Graeco-Roman/Nordic Christianity is the final pill

red=blue=PURPLE PILL

Attached: e30.jpg (1856x887, 214K)

>Demonstrate how Isaiah 14 is connecting Lucifer to Shahar
Because that was the word used. Strong's Concordance you fucking copy/pasta gnostic kike.

>grahamhancock
Freemason Jew who mistranslated the Sumerian text to push gnostic alien shit. KYS

Attached: jesuits gnostic freemasons.jpg (500x622, 85K)

>he doesnt know who Thoth/Hermes is
lol what a fag and hes larping as a greek. sad!

1. It chanced once on a time my mind was meditating on the things that are, my thought was raised to a great
height, the senses of my body being held back − just as men who are weighed down with sleep after a fill of
food, or from fatigue of body.
Methought a Being more than vast, in size beyond all bounds, called out my name and saith: What wouldst
thou hear and see, and what hast thou in mind to learn and know?
2. And I do say: Who art thou?
He saith: I am Man−Shepherd (Poemandres), Mind of all−masterhood; I know what thou desirest and I'm
with thee everywhere.
The Corpus Hermeticum 1
3. [And] I reply: I long to learn the things that are, and comprehend their nature, and know God. This is, I
said, what I desire to hear.
He answered back to me: Hold in thy mind all thou wouldst know, and I will teach thee.
4. E'en with these words His aspect changed, and straightway, in the twinkling of an eye, all things were
opened to me, and I see a Vision limitless, all things turned into Light − sweet, joyous [Light]. And I became
transported as I gazed.
But in a little while Darkness came settling down on part [of it], awesome and gloomy, coiling in sinuous
folds, so that methought it like unto a snake.
And then the Darkness changed into some sort of a Moist Nature, tossed about beyond all power of words,
belching out smoke as from a fire, and groaning forth a wailing sound that beggars all description.
[And] after that an outcry inarticulate came forth from it, as though it were a Voice of Fire.
5. [Thereon] out of the Light [...] a Holy Word (Logos) descended on that Nature. And upwards to the height
from the Moist Nature leaped forth pure Fire; light was it, swift and active too.

Attached: a79c0b54ef1da4742324f769fcf5f2b9.gif (300x300, 83K)

>LOL the NT is written in what?
Aramaic. That's the oldest book in Christianity. A list of Jesus' sayings.

>posts old gnostic meme
OK, Jim

Attached: gnostic jesus freemasonry jews esoteric history nwo religion.png (1552x1564, 1006K)

>muh freemasons
Catholic Church destroys ALL spirituality from Christianity Mason are their enemies and hid this wisdom in the buildings the church had them build and didnt realize it Jewsuits BTFO

Attached: muhmason.jpg (161x312, 9K)

>Thoth/Hermes
Conflation by Gnostics. Two different characters. REAL philosophy isn't Jewish, and Mars is 45,000,000 miles away

Attached: hermetic.jpg (1024x1251, 192K)

>Catholic Church destroys ALL spirituality from Christianity Mason are their enemies and hid this wisdom in the buildings the church had them build and didnt realize it Jewsuits BTFO
Catholics and Gnostics are all pedo-fags. Jewsuits were taken over by the Templar-masonic cults.

Attached: freemason zionism nwo hiearchy.png (538x534, 61K)

This just might be the most retarded shit I've ever seen. How about you chew on that poo mainstream have dropped down your throat? We had sitchin decades ago state Nibiru stood for the Anunnaki's planet and provided what it's orbit would look like. He was marked a lunatic and was constantly attacked till he died. His student who tried to continue his work, who also challenged Israel's right to the land was recently murdered...Sitchin also stated South Africa was used to mine gold for the Anunnaki and at the time they couldn't find evidence of old mines but recently they have... Nasa then one day acknowledges the existence of another planet/celestial body out there...There are coincidences and there are (((Coincidences)))

Attached: file.png (2526x2334, 1.99M)

no its not
The New Testament was written in a form of Koine Greek, which was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean from the Conquests of Alexander the Great (335–323 BC) until the evolution of Byzantine Greek (c. 600).
you may be dumb you can even get a GREEK OT septuagint vs masoteric

The Septuagint (from the Latin: septuāgintā literally "seventy", often abbreviated as LXX and sometimes called the Greek Old Testament) is the earliest extant Greek translation of the Hebrew scriptures from the original Hebrew

Image result for masoreticwww.youtube.com
The Masoretic Text (MT or M) is the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the 24 books of Tanakh for Rabbinic Judaism.

Attached: ph1128.jpg (1288x930, 526K)

>Niggers in the library
>"I'm working"

Attached: 1537553788969.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)