COULTER JUST TWEETED THIS!

COULTER JUST TWEETED THIS!

Honestly how far can Trump fall in a day?

twitter.com/AnnCoulter

Attached: BASED.png (577x376, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black Cube is behind the potato meme the clown meme the NPC meme the yang meme and the MIGA meme.

>every meme I don't like is the jews.

Attached: robbieparkerr.jpg (816x478, 224K)

What about the factually accurate statement meme you nigger?

Coulter shilling. Straight up weird, man. Sage for eternity.

>everything is a conspiracy
>spic are good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Attached: juo.png (453x241, 45K)

Imagine unironically believing Trump is on our side.

Attached: 79EF5084-58E2-4CB0-960B-BD9C5CCF4074.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

wow how dare we ever hold god emperor MiGA trump to his word??????

Attached: dontwory.png (449x245, 44K)

>our
imagine using collectivist terms and pretending like you represent everyone

The people are finally waking up. The truth about Drumpf is finally being exposed.
Remember: we stand together against Drumpf!
#UnitedWeDrumpf

Wow!

Attached: 06.png (2000x1253, 21K)

You desperate fags are still gonna lose.
You should be used to it by now.

who did this board go for? hillary
come on

This American born nazi says MIGA cuz it's true

Why should he give a fuck about anything white advocates say, when you've all spent the last three years screeching at the top of your lungs that he isn't Hitler enough?

His approval floor is RISING. The only reason you ever had purchase on him at all was that he needed you. Well, you've proved that he doesn't. Serious own-goal right there. You built your own bed, now you get to be raped in it.

Attached: joseph-smith-testimony-1024x675.jpg (1024x675, 92K)

Of course its true. Trumps a Zionist pig and a traitor. They are importing enough enemies, all they will need to do is arm them and start attacking neighborhoods.

>every meme I don't like is a psyop

Attached: 1552873601105.png (256x256, 68K)

Problem is most conservatives don't like Coulter when she says stuff like this.
They think blomp has a plan.

God I hate this America first bitch.

We want the highest levels of immigration of all time!

"Black cube" is on our side, then?

We still only have 10million illegals goy. Just believe us!

You're like pic related, but for Trump. I'd screenshot your post to rub it in your face when he doesn't get re-elected, but I can only imagine there will more buffoons like yourself saying retarded shit, so there will be other opportunities.

Attached: lL4kHLv.png (705x717, 584K)

fuck off libtard discord tranny shill! Trump MIGA!

>Our
there's another kike trying to collectivize Jow Forums. Trump keeps winning and the more he wins the more you shills spam that he's losing and all these e-celebs sperging out about Trump have sealed indictments waiting. It's obvious at this point.

I didn't say anything like that. I'm watching what's happening closely and trying to ascertain whether Trump is the figurehead of a legitimate effort orchestrated by "white hats" to restore power to the public or if Trump is ultimately a servant of the Zionist/Chabad power structure masquerading as a populist/nationalist figure.

I'm not currently convinced that Trump is compromised.

Regardless, Ann Coulter seems unhinged and neurotic, or otherwise untrustworthy. So Coulter shilling is straight up weird, man.

>giving a shit what a nigger loving whore thinks
I cannot wait for the G-d emperor to send all of these media matter shills to Guantanamo.

>So Coulter shilling is straight up weird
I'm not shilling 'for' Coulter, as such, I'm just pointing out something good she posts.

You shouldn't worship people anyway, if they post something good then praise it when praise is due.

She's wrong about thinking Barr is good for example. Can't believe she thinks fucking ruby ridge / iran contra man is somehow a good dude.

clown meme is true, npc absolutely based and yang comes from incel troll farms

>Jow Forums is one person
Stop it. Get some help.

What adorable bravado. The difference of course being that I have been correct in every political prediction I've made in the last five years, and you have not.

Go ahead. Take it, and post it when I am wrong.

Attached: kek.jpg (1429x136, 31K)

Trump supporters want you all to stop noticing things.

>Trump should wreck the economy for something that won't even stop border crossing
>Trump should just have a government shutdown forever and never sign a bill because it'll have funds for israel

noticing what you retard?

holy shit finally someone who gets it

Hey look, it's the other real person on Jow Forums how's it going man?

Trump signed a bill that requires local municipalities on the border (almost all democrat) to approve wall construction. The wall will never be built because of his retarded ass.

This. I'm just saying that if anyone goes
>DURRHURR TRUMP DIDN'T CLOSE THE BORDER WITH MEXICO, BLA BLA KIKE PUPPET BLA BLA NO WALL BLA BLA MUH GUNS
None of that shit matters.
I wish these discord trannies would understand that.
Even if Trump did nothing and I genuinely believe that he intends to do absolutely nothing, it's still better than the HORRIBLE SOMETHING that the Democrats would do.
I just don't get why shills think there is even wiggle room to shake us voting for Trump.

Based Ann. Trump fucks bagels

MIGApedes BTFO

Attached: 1553298080016.jpg (680x522, 31K)

Yes, exactly. I want a president that will do what he must, even if it hurts. The choice is that pain we can recover from or an inevitable death.

>imagine taking the context out of what one user said and focus on the fact he said “we” you know he means pol when he says that you idiot

What does Coulter actually want though?
Sure, putting pressure on Trump to uncuck himself is important, but it seems like she actually wants him out.
What's the alternative? The only other options are people that want more illegals, plus every other libshit idea you could think of.

Back to TD

I'll still vote for him because, realistically speaking, every alternative is still worse. But how long are we going to keep pretending Zion Don cares about white people? Did he care when his supporters got beat up,harassed, jumped, or made practically un-hirable because they admitted to voting for him? Did he give a single fuck about the Angel moms when he said we will have the highest number of legal immigrants ever or did he just care about helping his business partners? Unless you're Jewish or some shade of brown i doubt you could get so much as a shout out from him.

Well he did put Mexico on double secret probation for the next year. So next year he will really get tough.

Black Cube is behind the potato meme the clown meme the NPC meme the yang meme and the MIGA meme

>Trump is ultimately a servant of the Zionist
>I'm not currently convinced that Trump is compromised.
>but Ann Coulter is weird
imagine this being your brain anons
lololololololol
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING???

Attached: AP_18134504446639.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Ivanka is fucking beauiful
I wouldn't mind her being president someday
a female president I can get behind...literally ;)

Black Cube is behind the potato meme the clown meme the NPC meme the yang meme and the MIGA meme.

>y-you aren't our fuhrer after all Smumf!
lel gas yourself kike puppet

Instead we get the highest level of retarded shilling of all time.

But I was just quoting Trump.
Are you doubting the god emperor?

I wouldn't mind tapping that shiksa ass.

Attached: FE1F98A5-A2C3-4EA0-A1D2-298BD13C57A3.jpg (474x355, 24K)

Coulter is a flatboard with a screw loose

>potato meme
Milhouse is more of a meme than that low effort forced shitspam.

She wants to sell books

this but unironically

Attached: -QN7xZSOxwS8Mi7kA4UxaACZBzvNEkKIMCd_aOyUpmE.png (1000x581, 643K)

Comrade Stump is behind the potato meme

You have to go back.

Comrade Stump made it. Yes the guy who made the cant stump the Trump videos

Attached: winner.png (813x770, 191K)

Those were shit too. What's your point?

Demographics = destiny, so no you won't recover. Glad I have a parachute out of the country when the last neighborhood has gone. I can't wait to laugh at you civnats from afar.

this but unironically

Attached: 76e54r.jpg (634x428, 46K)

>you civnats
I believe you have me mistaken for someone else, coward.

lol she won't be happy unless trump personally cancels guacamole by executive order. she's bat shit nuts and will always be.

Attached: crazylady.png (623x350, 493K)

checked

That’s pretty funny, and if someone is getting paid to make this they fail to realize it drives trumps base further right, it doesn’t make anyone want to vote for fucking Joe Biden.

Women like Coulter overreact to so much shit that we should just call it ovaryacting instead of overreacting

At least mexicans arencatholic, hard working and pretty much white, I mean we are arguing shades of pale and if the fuckibg italians are considered white why not mexicans?
Europe otoh is getting violent muslims so I feel we came out better

Who is behind the meme about Trump not doing what he promised to do when he was running?

Yeah I can't wait to end up just like one of the latin american shitholes. Thank you based Mexicans. Admittedly, Mexicans aren't actually that bad compared to other groups. We're being invaded by Central Americans right now who are basically violent, low IQ apes.

Well nothing is perfect and ifln the aggregate between hispanics and muslims I feel we came out ahead. We got a lot of asians too.
Those europeans are fucked. Native Germans have a lower birth rate than Japan.

at least we'll be protecting Israel's illegitimate land-grabbed border which now includes Golan Heights, am i rite? MIGA!!!

God damn are beaners ugly fucking goblin creatures.We need to exterminate them asap.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

Nigger ass shill. The funny thing is that shills think the more replies they get, the more influential their post was. But actually, what obama leaf and other leaf shitposters have taught us is that a post with less replies is likely more factual and more important than a joke of a post that has a million replies. Everyone on here can smell the chemicals that make you shills glow.

>Muh collectivism is evul maymay xDDDDD

Good luck defeating a highly organized racially nepotistic tribe that's importing millions of shiotskins to replace you by being a limp-wristed, disorganized, effeminate liberalist sargonite.

Your brain has been jewed.

Attached: LibertarianismIsJewish.jpg (401x482, 63K)

Go fuck yourself plebbit scumrat.

Attached: 1551324709788.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Do you have the picture of Trump in front of a cock and he is plastered in cum. Can't find it for the life of me. Trump 2020 btw.

bump

>I'm not currently convinced that Trump is compromised.

Did you somehow phase into existence two weeks ago with an understanding of English and American politics but no real memory of the past 4 years?

It was acceptable to believe Trump was not compromised.... in April 2017

Dude, you REALLY don't understand. We're not getting the catholic mestizos from Mexico. No, what we're getting is MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE. If only we got people from Mexico. Nah, we're getting the worst of the worst of latin america. We're getting savages that are considered to be bottom of the barrel filth by even the mexicans themselves. We're gonna get Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, etc etc. All the stupid filth that have ruined their countries are coming into this place.

At that point, we might as well get muslims. Oh, and about that too, be prepared for muslims to come in with the caravans as well. There's been reports that there are arabic people within the caravans, some from ISIS.