Who else died but didnt and came to this timeline

When I was around 17 I had donated blood and accidentally took to many sleep aids and my heart stopped but luckily my dad came into my room and found me and I was able to be revived.

That all felt like a dream
What felt real was that I had actually died and woke up in this timeline. I remember the typical Mandela stuff but the thing that stuck out to me the most was the loss of color brilliance. Colors just didn’t seem the same as they used to ever since that day. I also noticed the purpleish hue of the dusk sky was gone.

Had anyone else had a near death experience that should have been a death sentence and woke up in this timeline instead?

Most people remember having had some accident or dying in their youth yet waking up here instead.

Attached: C3497FA8-12E8-4A7A-95E9-7E5D513F5150.png (500x356, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To clarify I was trying to take a nap after donating I’m AB- so I donate regularly.

I took sleeping pills like a regards because I “couldn’t nap” not because I was suicidal

Yes.

Context? How old are you now?

Yes m8, watch Jacobs ladder. I firmyl believe there a few human souls here and a majority of Ngels and demons weighing us. You did die friend same with most of the posters here. There's a reason you can't leave, this is your Hotel California.

I died around 93, a while after my 19th birthday. It was the 50th anniversary of Hofmann's infamous bicycle ride and the acid was exceptionally strong that year. I came back eventually (took me months to function halfways normally again), but ever since I'm kinda shifting through realities and never know where I will wake up next.

Think i've died multiple times

Holy shit, I never realized this until just now. I drank bleach as a kid but I survived. Maybe I actually died and this is a simulation.

i had a very very close encounter with death, i dont know why i didnt die but i should have died that night.
when i was growing up in china, i almost got electrocuted one night when i got off my bed and accidentally stepped on a power strip. the room wasnt laid out well and to place a fan on the bed i had to run a power strip to the outlet. now keep in mind the voltage is 220V in China, it's lethal af. i just remember stepping on the outlet and a jolt of electricity surge up from my leg but somehow after i pulled my foot up everything disappeared, my calf was a bit cramped up but within a couple of seconds everything went back to normal. if you have watched those electrocution accident videos you'd know that the moment you complete the circuit it's over. i will always remember how close i was to dying that night.
couple years after the incident my dad married my step-mom and we moved to america to start a new life
and now im in this timeline, here, on Jow Forums, you decide

Attached: 1553135549283.jpg (480x360, 43K)

You dead, user

Elaborate

Elaborate.

Is wonder if this timeline is a purgatory for souls or if it’s a genuine alternate reality with natives and us who died and jump are emigrating here via death

Same shit here. I'm tired.

Serious question, do you glow in the dark?

When I was 18 I got ran over by a large water delivery truck. Never seemed possible to me how I survived with all my limbs and recovered 100%. Even one person that witnessed it, when talking about it months later, they said they felt like the only way I could have been so lucky was to switch timelines to the only possible survival scenario.

I’m 22 and I’ve had multiple NDE’s.

Attached: 20DB3C4E-E5E7-4653-8931-5706C64C380D.png (432x517, 75K)

The star scape is no longer as detailed and brilliant as it was. From a remote island with a small population.

No and the old me died years ago...for I count myself dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Perhaps death of ourselves occurs within an even number of alternate realities within an infinity of realities. As we die in one reality we effectively play inter dimensional musical chairs and wake up in a reality much like our own yet still very different

I almost died too, when I was 17ish.

Heart stopped and I was dreaming it, feeling the real time agony of death. The dream was blue and grey. It involved dying me trying to throw a rock at 4 children, who were playing in a field of rocks in front of a fairly large two/three story house.

Say 16 similar realities you die at one point in all 16 and and all 16 versions of yourself shift randomly

What was it like? Out of body experience or see anyone?

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

Ok fine, "but this is just creepy:

Similar experience when I was 13
bladder exploded, died on the operating table and went into a coma for a month
I remember bernstein bears
I also don't think colors look as vivid. Some days they can, but most of the time not.
I have a theory that each time you 'die' you enter a new timeline/universe that you didn't die in

life in america was hard, i got here at the age of 13, didnt speak a word of english, but somehow i met up with another chinese dude from school and he became my life long best friend. we'd practice with each other by speaking only english, and pretty quickly we integrated and our english improved tremendously. we were best friends and we'd stay up all night playing starcraft and WOW.
but 2016 happened and we drifted apart. and now he rarely talks to me. i worked hard, studied hard, did all that i could in college and landed a dream job, a decent career with a decade of experience. bought my own place and got really fit due to 5 years of consistent workout. and yet this is the loneliest i have ever been in my entire life.
maybe i did die that night

Yeah guys, we’re all dead. This has gotta be a sort of purgatory. Maybe we died before we could get a clear judgement on our soul, and this is how we get that judgement. My only problem with this is why? Why didn’t we just get reincarnated? Fuck it, just do ur best annons. If it is a purgatory, that’s all that matters anyway

Attached: 7A9F940C-2F5F-4E4F-90F2-D70B2C6DF14B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Around the time Trump started running, I was going 70mph down the highway and a truck came from three lanes over and I ran right into them; no brakes. I didn’t have a scratch, a bruise, or any pain whatsoever. I’ve been in Clown World ever since.

All the Jews killed in camps represented what they have done to the white people for centuries.

Hitler was like Abe Lincoln.
Who is like Dr. King? What will civil disobedience look like from the white "King?"

What happened to me?

Attached: Moose.jpg (273x185, 12K)

Yes i died in 1998 (horrible car accident) hospital was literally in the same block where it HABBEBIN i cut my neck pretty bad and almost bled out. People carried me to the ER right away. I remember light fading away and the people and drs at hospitals going omg wtfbbq!!!! Never been the same since and i’ve always been immature and irresponsible AF until recently i am starting to grow i guess. Almost 40 now

It feels like I've switched timelines around 2012. Nothing has been the same since. I've experienced many Mandela effects since. Once you experience a Mandela effect it's like a wave of derealization washes over you.

The most vivid experience(also the first NDE) was after I smoked a lethal amount of spice and saw all kinds of demons and unimaginable horrors. It took me a few years to fully recover, though I still have dreams with shapeshifting demons every now and then.

The other times just nothing but silence and infinite darkness, I don’t even remember passing out, eventually waking up with a headache.

Attached: 03D6C428-3CC1-45C2-B269-89B3CF59C9F6.jpg (736x1127, 117K)

Were you knocked out? If so, you definitely died

I remember Apartheid in 2000.

I have had out of body experiences a couple times too, seeing myself lying in bed or on the ground unable to move.

I watched that fucking sinbad movie multiple times as a kid. I remember specifically because I hated it so much but I actually liked the Shaq movie Kazaam, so when Sinbad came out with a straight rip-off of it I remember everyone commenting on how dumb it was. My cousin had the movie and would make me watch it when I was stuck at his house.

What is so politically incorrect about this? Doesn't this belong on /x/?

I agree, the sunsets suck compared to my original timeline.

When i was young i had Vivd halucinations, my mother never looked into it, would tell me to stop it. People moving in the pattern of paint on walls, i have seen multiple reality breaks man, some UFOs so close it fucked me up for years after. Not crazy, Just really really wired and my nerves are gone. Will talk about some of my breaks as a kid if you want, just not all of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the leaf. Don't hold your applause.

I was thinking the same thing these past couple days. Like I’ve cheated death way to many times to where I don’t think it’s statistically possible. Is quantum immortality real???

I believe it

Attached: 82713B19-46EC-48EB-84A3-36A693E90B79.jpg (830x684, 119K)

I grew up in Montreal and when I was 10 years old they demolished a church in my neighbourhood. A few friends and me snuck into the church one day to watch the workers rip out the altar. One of the workers spotted us and hurled a huge wooden beam at us.

I watched as the massive piece of wood came straight at my head,,, but it didn't hit me.

From that moment on, I've often felt that I had died but somehow continued existing.

I've had several times througout my life where I think I died but the most recent one happened last year. I fainted in a doctor's office while watching my wife get an outpatient procedure done and hit my head really bad.

There was a native American looking nurse there who wore dark gray scrubs and had been giving me the evil eye the whole time. I feel like she may have been the grim reaper. While I was blacked out, I had a very realistic dream where I was a crusading knight fighting against a massive wave of orc/demon-like creatures. It felt like I was kicking their ass, but their tide of bodies washed over me. As I was looking up into one of their silhouetted faces, I shouted "who are you? where am I?" and heard my wife calling my name. Their faces faded into reality and became doctors and nurses standing over me. They'd called the paramedics because I didn't have a pulse, though I was allowed to leave after they cleared me.

I really hope the previous timelines don't remain intact. Can't stand the thought of my wife being alone somewhere without me because she wouldn't survive. Hopefully it's just a kind of save reload situation.

Attached: darkdayhappyday.png (520x520, 261K)

>I watched as the massive piece of wood came straight at my head,,, but it didn't hit me.
But what happened immediately after that? Were you transported somewhere else? Or were you still in that church?

When I was 12, I took all the pills from the closet and downed it with a bottle of mouthwash that had alcohol in it

Around 1999 as a child the power went out completely in our town. During this time i walked into my back yard and saw a creature that looked to have a long neck, human shaped head and a chicken body.

around 1998 i saw dancing metal figures on the power lines.

1998 again, i saw a large, green, one eyed creature staring in on me from the side yard.

During the early 2000s a large black woman would commonly visit me in sleep paralysis and freeze me in place while she played with my sisters hair and called them her sweet babys.

Early 2000s Saw my first ufo. An old man in an divinchi like flaying machine went over my house waving down upon me. Fucked me up.

2004-5 Saw a massive spherical ufo close enough to see detailed metal structuring.

2006? Got followed home by a light in the sky hung there all night.

2007 saw another UFO this time black with winged tips above my home as a kid.

200? had an extremely close encounter with a bus shaped object hovering above the apartment blocks with a friend. We both cannot recall what happened after, lost about ten to twenty minute.

2014 caught my first UFO on video, Seen many more, very fucking spooky.

You're a big guy

Addedum: That grim reaper nurse seemed PISSED and couldn't look me in the eye after it happened. Maybe I didn't die and had just fought off the killing curse she put on me.

Attached: pepe_the_light.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Also have seen multiple weird fucking things close. Commonly see a bright moving torso in my home, others have seen it too. It is not malignant though, Reality is breaking down, has been since the 40s 50s. Its coming apart faster now, not long until well... yeah.

That isn't the Mandela Effect, you are a Seer.

Got home from Afghanistan in 2010 and then were bronies suddenly. At least I never saw it coming, apperantly.

I think within the compendium of infinite realities we die at a key point in many realities and the different versions shuffle to different realities than their home timeline. I remember some strange lucid dream where I was going through these shifting walls that I’d describe as fourth dimensional with some kind of purple gateway I’d walk into and jump to different experiences and timelines. For fuck sake I had my entire boot camp experience in that dream and I was 6 months away from
Shipping to boot. Boot happened exactly the way it did in my dream as well as all the exact same people. I told. Few people verbatim all the shit that would happen and once these things started happening they refused to talk or even look at me. These things happen quite regularly for me. Some random guy in boot camp came over to me and stopped me(in real life not dream life) “these other people are background noise and there are a limited amount of real souls on this planet” I had not told this kid my dream but he always looked at me with sympathy his last name started with a W but I forget it now.

yeah, think ive died a couple times. might have suicided once, totalled a car at 80 mph into a dirt berm, got jumped outside a bowling alley. every time i lose conciousness and wake up a short time later, in a little rougher shape but mostly ok. ive actually been convinced of this for a while.not sure if this is a timeline jump, its definitely not purgatory, but it might be the first circle of hell. i read inferno, the first circle isnt so bad, just unending sadness rather than torment and suffering. ive grown used to it, but i think it does ratchet up a bit every now and then.

Christmas Eve 2008 i was driving on I-74 it was snowing and roads were pretty shit. My car lost traction and spun under a semi trailer.
From the rear seats to the tail lights were crushed and i was slingshot into the medium.
I remember screaming and then I just got out of the car started to walk down the highway...at least 3 random driver running up to me and asked if the driver was dead.
I told I was the driver and I'm ok.
Everyone totally shocked and couldn't believe it.
By the way up to the point my life was fucking awesome, became manager just moved into my place. I was banging a solid 8/10 German broad and completely happy.

Then it was bizzaro world and still is

Nobody saw them coming

Honestly I haven't been the same since I hit the blunt way too hard about 2 years ago, I had a full blown panic attack and lost contact with my reality.

To follow up some more. Its probably cern, Just saying. Its probably CERN. You should probably stop them before its to late. Considering they are now trying to open portals and send shit in, I am fucking nuts, i don't know if i am nuts but holy fucking shit im nuts.

Elaborate friend.

Damn son u hurt ya brain

is this a spook thread?

Sounds like depression or PTSD user. These are documented symptoms and you should talk to someone.

I should also add that I regularly have dreams about future events. It scares the shit out of me.

Have had UFO encounters as well.

Attached: FC8BDDAA-D408-421C-8E5D-DC2F746FF781.jpg (425x286, 34K)

Ever since the election i cannot enjoy weed. Stopped completely. I feel a little better though to be honest. I started to become delusional and insane. It has a strong effect one some people.

You know, it might be a good night to get comfy as fuck and go raid /x/ for a little bit. Christianity doesn't completely strangulate ALL possibilities. The reality of this world only allows demons though, and creatures that we do not understand. Aliens were literally made up by science fiction authors. It's so deeply rooted in your mind that it's almost impossible for some to understand. Our ancestors spoke of trolls, goblins, demons, monsters, dragons (real as fuck), but never space aliens (honestly not even space).

What caused your bladder to explode ?

Attached: jlcmhr9ptxi21.png (1443x641, 126K)

Sounds like depression, OP

Fell asleep on my back nodding out om opioids, came back with a big breath about 30 minutes later. I often wonder if there's a version of me that asphyxiated on vomit...

Elaborate, seen many uncomfortably close man, and they are getting more frequent.

You can perceive spirits of the dead and creatures from different realities.

What do you see?

No its the Berenstain Bears/ Mandela Effect
Where Universe A and B collided around 2008 i think?
And sudden a large number of people conscious started to go haywire and remembered Universe A or B self dying at a certain point prior before the merge.

Same as well I’ve seen the greys since I was a small child. My dad sees them to and sometimes we get taken together. He talks shit on them saying “you big bald fuckers are ugly have you tried wearing a hat “ then we get paralyzed

Talk to my dad the next day “all he says is *those fuckers need hats I tells ya*

I just smile and accept it now

Wow. Don't over think it this is just hell on Earth. (GET IT??) Enjoy your time senpai.

Where I almost died was in 2008

Larped

Larp

I’ve learned to smile through it all

Lucky you, you wound up in a rare timeline where Hillary didn't win

>be 14 year old Atheist
>always pissed off at life
>know something is wrong with the world, can't figure out what
>decide to sit and calm myself down to think
>end up meditating before knowing about meditation
>end up seeing Jesus Christ, Buddha, Adolf Hitler, etc
>Each important figure told me some words of advice
>only people who's advice i can't remember is Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler
>Come to find out from family that my body wasn't moving during this meditation
>skin was as cold as ice
>no heartbeat was felt by my family
>be 2017
>realize Hitler was right
>realize Jesus was right

Attached: 1553576567146.gif (352x198, 1.93M)

Same me oops both dimensions

im wondering why people want to know this information, and if it might be valuable to three letter agencies. hope that clarifies.

Another thought

This is a simulated universe
Everytime a real soul dies they are transferred to a new randomly generated universe to pick off from. The filler people are literal NPC

It’s like changing realms on an mmo

Attached: B6AAA62F-BED6-4679-8231-73A626E014A0.jpg (425x425, 13K)

Watch OA on Netflix

No it’s a fag thread

Same here, I am twin too.
Since that day Him and I never got along again. It was one of the most fucked up thing. It was like he was a completely different persona. 21 years being side by side and all of sudden...180 in personality, beliefs, behavior, and just everything.

Life as I know it ended the first time I logged onto Jow Forums

In 2012 I had a ricochet come back and hit me in the face. I'm guessing it killed me and I got plopped into this timeline with a superficial wound. It'd make sense considering things are gotten worse and more bizarre since then.

Attached: IMG_1175.jpg (631x842, 24K)

Warmer

No CIA or FBI nigger gives a fuck about this....
This theory is so fucking out there and looked upon as next to flat earthers

Nah, gay. Unless you're the NPC?????

wow. well God bless, bro.

You need a psychiatrist.

now im certain that this is a spook thread.
i died as a child. i was overdosed on Codeine / Promethazine
whether or not this is a different 'timeline' - i died.

I wonder how many times I have suicided, because I've been thinking about it way to much

Not true they are in contact with inter-dimensional beings and utilise psychics to explore different worlds and possibly realities as well.