Are black women attractive?

IMO they are not. Have I been brainwashed by European beauty standards?

Attached: 1554250327578s.jpg (250x247, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Kanazawa#Race_and_attractiveness
youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look like giant baboons, how can anyone find big nigger monkeys like this attractive. Would you stick your dick in a baboon?

This is another thread spammed over and over again. Report for spam.

They are not attractive. The only attractive members of non-European nations are the ones with European features.

This is a dumb thread though.

if you purposely post obese black women and call them ugly, yeah they are obviously obese.

there are ugly women of all races

porch monkeys these days amirite

Men are wired to be attracted to their own race. You being attracted to "EU" features is a biological preference. Has nothing to do with them actually being attractive or not.

^
I think you just need to admit, that most people find whites attractive. That niggers are just in general not very attractive. Even black men don't want she-boons.

You fucking low test cunts always spam these threads and post obese, unattractive black women as "evidence" of your claims. Why don't you post attractive black women, like Nya Lee, Khoudia Diop, Rihanna, etc? Because you're pushing a narrative. I could just as easily make a thread asking if all white women are ugly with a pic of some fat trailer park skank. You hoes just cherry pick photos and bottom line is none of you have the necessary test levels to be considered attractive by black women. Beta cucks.

Yeah but the smell

Attached: soffice.bin_2018-05-10_13-42-43.jpg (779x342, 40K)

No, you're not brainwashed. Even some of the super normie dudes I've talked to would openly say "black? Yeah no probably not"

Attached: White_skin_privilege.png (472x4963, 759K)

niggers arent human

At least my women have lips and hips. Stay mad, faggot

Some are hot

I want to start a TV show about white settlers colonizing Africa but have it be a reflection of 2010s America.
>You tribal Negroes are brainwashed into thinking African features are the epitome of beauty

Muh test
Jej

u mean this right

Attached: 84c2b65ba1d9443bf31f729908eaad46.jpg (564x564, 71K)

Is not being a land whale a European feature too?

Piss shirt and piss nails goes along with the poopskin and unwashed poop hair combo, I like it. Red lips to signal ripe fruit and fertility? Nice.

Maybe some who aren’t full boon, but even then they’re not as good looking as full blooded Europeans

The only blacks that are attractive are the ones with white features.

>implying white girls don’t have fat asses now
Kys

tho straight hair was a white thing, guess I was wrong all this time black natural beauty yall

Most white chicks with asses are just fat all around. Black women have slimmer waists with a wider hip ratio and flatter stomachs. It's a simple reality and if you can't see it you're either in denial or retarded

That's either a weave or straightened. Blacks cant grow straight hair.

Eh. I think we’re attracted to the imprints of what we grew up with.

If you've been, then so has everyone. Satoshi Kanagawa showed that among the general population, black women are considered the worst-looking. He attributed it to having high testoterone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Kanazawa#Race_and_attractiveness

Black women are hot desu
Id fuck them but would never breed them desu

Attached: 1554346550984.jpg (750x750, 92K)

>black women have slimmer waists
>black women have flatter stomachs
have you ever seen a black woman before?

It seems to me that black men prefer white women.

>Would you stick your dick in a baboon?
If given the choice between them, I would go with the baboon. Fewer STDs that way.

fact: black women have more testosterone than asian men.

conclusion: being attracted to a black woman as a male is GAY

i honestly feel sorry for her. i mean imagine having such a poor self image and being in such denial about it that you wear a shirt like that with no sense of irony

Only niggers who look Caucasian are attractive. Like that raghead in congress. She's a Horner which means she's mixed with Arab and Berber. She doesn't have the ugly monkey face like a true negress. She also isn't fat which makes her better looking than the 82% of black women who are.

>have you ever seen a black woman before?

Nice job with the retarded, smart ass non answer. I date one, dumbfuck. Lurk on ig and compare thick black girl pages to thick white girl pages if you want empirical evidence

yeah that was the joke u fucking burger

with the whole revlon factory on her face? gross

Black women who don't look black are attractive. Ie: Ethiopians, Somalis, Dominicans

doesnt sound gay at all

You do know not all black people look alike? Its common for Horner Africans to have straight hair.

Attached: somali man.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Fuckin looks like Tyler the Creator.
All black chicks look like trannies. My black buddy tried to tell me this same shit, about how it was social programming to only find white girls attractive, but I'm not fucking buying it.

>big lips
>big, wide nose
>protruding jaw
>like obese
>large hands
>ugly hair usually a wig
>horrible attitude to top it off
There is not "brainwash". What's good is good. Those traits are universally considered ugly. Black men literally go for any other kind of woman if they're available.

You date one so that must be the norm, huh. Fuck off. FACTUALLY, the MAJORITY of black women are OVERWEIGHT AND OBESE. No fucking way are they going to be able to keep their stomachs slim with all that extra weight.

Daily reminder to shun the race mixers.

Attached: 1554421528694.jpg (2000x1500, 259K)

the overwhelming majority are repulsive.

it's not the dark skin. i can fall in love with super dark south/southeast asians. the negroid facial structure is just gross.

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Black girls don't naturally have straight hair

Attached: 1554206743475.png (477x539, 11K)

>Literally describes only West Africans Features.

They smell funny. A lot of shitskins do but not all of them. I have no idea why.

I know tons of them with straight hair, This is bs, how come east african men look so feminine?

You have been brainwashed. The beauty exists only in your racist and biased eyes.

Attached: Ugly.jpg (961x1200, 132K)

Ty for the compliment whitey :*

They are superior to white women. Come home white man

Attached: 5fb50dad64302b7fe31cb259275befee.jpg (1080x1322, 79K)

Have you been brainwashed to think monkeys aren't attractive?

Das rite waite boi, blakk pussy iz da best u feel me? All those crackas got nuthin on da fat ass

I need to be brainwashed to find this attractive?

Attached: 1539119101702.jpg (1080x1349, 251K)

*throws up*

>implying

Attached: 1536985533624.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Roastie
Black ass is better.

Attached: 1553710322337.jpg.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Generally no. It's not really the skin. The thing that makes or breaks a black woman is the face and hair. Most of them have ape-like faces and nappy hair that's either in dreads or covered in cancerous chemicals to straighten it. It's extremely unattractive.

You sound like a cuck and your opinion is invalid

Attached: 20190404_202251.jpg (1421x1441, 656K)

She looks like a twig. I prefer my women to actually look like women.

Attached: 20190404_202454.jpg (1428x1428, 667K)

piss poor photoshop
still a lie none-the-less.

naw you just need to be a fag, looks like a fucking man

Every species has beautiful an uglyness we just point it out more often than not.
Muh first serious chicks were black they cute but like to play games with having man fight between themselves. basically most girls are selfish bitches that one wouldnt batter an eyelid over after reason.

An yes black girls are beautiful too.

Attached: wrongway.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Attached: edfcd1452f41afdf7fb23cc7cf926ab2.jpg (564x680, 59K)

Attached: samespecies.png (600x600, 824K)

Attached: 1546992381051.jpg (480x640, 102K)

Attached: 1547897906831.jpg (700x530, 108K)

Attached: 1538530912028.jpg (557x717, 99K)

She isn't even black you fucking moron, that's a south Pacific/indian ocean aboriginal.

No. Not even black men want them.

Attached: 1548413816079.png (446x435, 70K)

Idk and it’s a chicken vs egg argument that only morons engage in. But what I do know is that the woman in OP pic looks like the offspring of predator and precious.

Attached: Mkk3sDU.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

Why are you white people so jealous of us?
Why don't you go eat some fucking mayo and shoot up a school.
Just cause you don't have swagger and can't make music and all your girls wanna fuck us cause we make money the easy way while you slave away like a bitch don't gotta be jealous.
Fuckin pale ass crackers
Y'all are racist af
I'll slap the shit out of anyone in a maga hat.
Why don't you just shut up and keep going to work so I can fuck your wife while you gone.
Pastey ass niggas

git gud son

My mother told me as a child: if you don't behave son, I will marry you to a black American woman. Nowadays I'm married to a black woman from Ghana and I love her. I love my wife, I love the way she talks, her language, her mannerism, her hair and her dark skin tone. Everything about her is gorgeous. Forget about all that crap they're telling you about black women. I've been to Ghana and some of the hardest working people I met there were women. Black women are all different and saying all black women are the same or look the same is ridiculous. It's like saying all white Americans owned slaves because some of the slave owners were white. Or all Germans are descended from Nazis. Or all Russians drink vodka and chew sunflower seeds.

Black men in the United States on average are 25% white.

>makeup to lighten skin (closer to white)
>hair chemically straightened (to look whiter)
>lipstick matches skin tone to make lips look smaller(whiter)
>drawn on eyebrows to look less thick (whiter)

I tend not to classify Horners with typical negroes aka Bantus. They are clearly different

There's a difference?

Attached: blacks.jpg (735x1024, 128K)

>canadian education

None of those "black" women are full black, they're all mixed lol.

Based Hans. Got any more bath pics?

Attached: nazikween2.png (883x805, 484K)

The bone structure of an African heritage person is literally so close to a gorilla that Google's AI couldn't see a difference. So are you attracted to gorillas? No, you're normal, yes, you have a beastality fetish

.t toasty white roastie

Attached: 1554314706087.jpg (1080x947, 1.05M)

Come now my man, you're not familiar with the African sub-races and their cephalometric differences?

What is it going to take to make the world realize the truth about niggers and stop sucking BBC?

anything goes OP
if she's pretty, i'm into it.
thing is, black women usually don't look for latinos tho.
not gonna stop me from trying still.