The true redpill is that the west already collapsed in 1945...

The true redpill is that the west already collapsed in 1945. We are experiencing the downfall 74 years later and still have a long way to go.

If birthrates continue as they are globally
>only 2 races have a 2.2+ birthrate. Sub-Saharan Africans and Israeli Orthodox Jews
then all races will cease to exist with the exception of these two.

Welcome to the first 74 years of the eternal dark ages gentlemen. Friendly reminder that if demographic shift continues as it is, whites will not bounce back, like they did in the previous dark ages; without white majority and leadership they will violently fade away, along with any evidence or memory of us whites ever existing, as anything we leave behind will either be claimed by other races or destroyed.

>If the Jews win this war, the world will be plunged into an eternal darkness.

The only way I see this collapse stopping in its tracks, allowing whites to bounce back, is with the total collapse and eradication of the US Federal Reserve. Without the financial stranglehold the Jews have on the world, known as the Federal Reserve; the Jews will not be able to:
>finance our downfall
>finance our suppression
>finance our opposition
>finance the importation of non-Aryans
>finance the exportation of food and wealth to non-Aryans homelands, thus not feeding/ paying the niggerhordes to breed
>finance the transfer of food and wealth from Aryans in our homelands to the niggerhordes in our homelands

Without the financial support of the global banks, niggers in our homelands will starve to death and cease to breed. Niggers in their own homelands will starve to death and cease to breed.
All these finances ensure the survival of these parasites. Destroying the source of income/ food for media, Jews and niggers is the only way to save our people and race. That source is the US Federal Reserve and other banks.

>tl;dr
Burning down a synagogue or mosque will not save us.
However, burning down the US Federal Reserve and all other banks will.

Attached: 1554356510447.jpg (435x489, 45K)

>didn't post BBC
>doesn't have a pic related of a hot thot
enjoy getting no bumps faggot

>The true redpill is that west already collapsed in 1945. We are experiencing the downfall 74 years later and still have a long way to go.
Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

There's not much to chew on with this blackpill dichotomy of "destroy the Fed or be destroyed"

> the west already collapsed
If we look at civilizations like organisms, the civilizations of the west have not collapsed yet. Basically 1945 was probably the point the virus was starting to finally take hold, over the decades the symptoms have gradually begun to manifest. The hippie culture of the 60s was one of the first symptoms. If there is no cure the virus will cause death

How to save the West: Redpill people on the holocaust and natsoc

I'd argue this (((virus))) has been plaguing us for over 2000 years and took hold tightly somewhere in the 18-1900's

1945 was the fall of the last white nation resisting. Yes other white nations fell after but they never put up as much of a fight as Germany
>Rhodesian
>South Africa
>Yugoslavia

Yep. It's pretty sad.

Riddle me this: if the last dark age was because of “no whites” how did China prosper for so long before and after western civ? No Aryans over there. I get what your saying, the idea that a great civilization was around before 6000 bc that build the pyramids and what not, but they were subdued by barbarians, things went dark until Rome- but rome was deysteoyed by Germanic tribes right? I agree, our civ will degenerate due to the culture, religion and people of the west dying out but we aren’t going back to pre industrialization. They still have steel and architecture in the dark age.

Your very first black pill is wrong. American conservative whites have something like 2.6 birthrate.

Just cause we are in a dark time now doesn't mean Europe won't rise again my friend

Their prosperity was because rice farms allowed the churning out of so many people, that having 0 geniuses is almost impossible. Tldr: they acted like 115 IQ welfare babies...and it worked until scythians (Europeans) gave the mongols the technology of horse domestication. At which they completely destroyed the han Chinese country and genepool.

Bump

bahahaha

Attached: jhr-17-2-stimely1-l.jpg (1051x1600, 321K)

bump

bump

I think you failed to read what he was saying, it can't rise again without white people and they are nearly extinction levels. The average white European is 54 years old and the average white American is 44 years old currently, while the average nigger is around 7 years old, or around 25 for Hispanics and Arabs.

When the boomers die, it's going to be South Africa, globally, unless things start to change dramatically.

>I'd argue this (((virus))) has been plaguing us for over 2000 years and took hold tightly somewhere in the 18-1900's

The jew bankers took hold of Britain after they financed Christ chuck Cromwell. The British Empire and now the US empire have been their power that has gone unchecked since. Some would argue previous jew subverted empires were first, but these modern empires are truly global.

There is no population decline. There is an abortion boom. People are being created by the tens of millions. Their mothers are murdering them. Modern women are cancer.

Attached: 632DD4AB-8B59-439E-BE32-B89C0928B0A9.jpg (600x398, 53K)

>When the boomers die
This and also when they are all gone from the work force in the next 10 years. The amount of competence in the workforce is goin to go down sharply

you're wrong, destroying the fed wont fix everything. it's such a powerful and perfect weapon that whites will continue the program even if it was somehow shut down. if you try to stop those whites, the fight also destroys your race. there isn't a victory to be gained. we let the rot take hold and it's past the point of just amputation

>1945
>fed was founded in 1913
you fucking wot m8

Yeah I think it could actually just sag until it staright up collapses, at which point there will be milions and milions of white gen X'ers and Millennials wondering wtf to do, but such a huge portion of them will be redpilled at that point that it may go better than we can suppose. The brown hordes aren't organized and never will be. We need to be optimistic, not least of all because it's necessary for keeping you sane while you get your shit together and prepare.