Why do they always go straight to the "Hitler was evil then _____ happened"

Why do they always go straight to the "Hitler was evil then _____ happened"

Why has nobody ever discussed why Hitler hated jews? We were never taught that in school, no history podcast ever touches this topic (looking at you Dan Carlin you fucking stooge), they just go straight to he was a bad guy and hated jews.

Why did Hitler hate jews so much?

Attached: 1544467250101.png (850x446, 377K)

If you notice he is never, ever attacked for his ideals, they're always personal attacks. (((They))) know people would be sympathetic to his cause if they brought up the movement.

Attached: 1551400702693.jpg (480x590, 90K)

He hated Jews because he was a psychotic individual filled with rage due to his impotence and micro-penis, this is actually true.

He slaughtered 6 million Jews in the most heinous ways possible, and he is burning in hell right now for his deeds.

You sound pretty Jewish, there's 3 typical responses to kikes being called out and the jealousy argument I've found to be most common

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

>Israel Cohen
Reeks.

He blamed them for Germany losing WW1, a theory lent creedence by both Hindenburg and Ludendorff, the main German leaders in power when Germany effectively lost the war, that's basically it. As far as can be told Hitler had no anti-semitic views before the war his claims to the contrary in Mein Kampf seem to be retconning as he regularly engaged with jews and had jewish friends. It was a jewish officer in WW1 that recommended he receive the Iron Cross. Jews were actually overr epresnted in the Germany army in WW1.

However because of the Sparrtacist (communist, marxist) uprising in late 1918 early 1919 all of the loss was shifted to a few Bolshevik sympathizing jews like Rosa Luxembourg.

Attached: germany_jews765.jpg (765x402, 204K)

Yeah and the Babylonians were much kinder?

If they can get you for asking the wrong questions then they don't have to worry about the answers.

Attached: 8aa0ddcbd2787b10082ddb032e2a3ace1edf3cec61d9ff1696c951e8fad9d4b0.jpg (1065x1151, 852K)

I remember this quote
>the Jew will always tell you what happened to him, but never why it happened to him
Or something like that.

Look up some of the books the Nazis burned
It was all proto-trans rights shit like what we have today, and marxist shit. Pushed by jews

The treaty of Versailles was written to fuck Germany over as hard as humanly possible and guess what
>jews wrote that treaty

Attached: jooz.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Bump.

Don't post that image, it's a hoax purposefully spread to discredit people claiming jews have a white genocide plan.
Surely you aren't doing that intentionally right now.

Attached: 1550693176406.jpg (884x858, 109K)

>psychotic individual filled with rage due to his impotence and micro-penis,

Looks like we've got ourselves a real Sygmund Freud here

(((Why))) do you think? One of my first hardcore redpill’s was asking that same question.

All three are true though?

He didn't hate them he hated their actions

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-052256_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 547K)

Are you new?

Here’s a real one.

Attached: 7C5FF4DF-73CB-40A9-A556-092A2A4A79D4.jpg (706x1024, 143K)

He can't help it when a person has been properly conditioned their mind never operates on any level higher than sex drive.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-052009_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

I miss when Jow Forums always put sources in images

The quotes I've posted are screen shots from the documentary "Europas Last Battle". I may edit in some sources and a reference to the documentary

>We were never taught that in school
Can't figure out white, kids might sympathize with him. Gotta turn him into a cartoon evil villain and then make countless pop culture references to these red herrings and get the majority of the populace to blindly hate a group of people so that the truth gets buried.
Very ironic.

people are afraid to cover anything post WWI it seems, literally one of the most unstable and radical ages where the old traditionalist monarchies died off and powers everywhere made moves to occupy the vacuum left with new ideologies in a way the world still has not fully recovered from the death of monarchies and is still trying to find a suitable stable replacement