What is your honest opinions on police?

What is your honest opinions on police?

Attached: A28D2697-85BD-4ADF-9AD0-46D82E3C88B6.jpg (640x896, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They cool peoples based on my past experiences with them

100% reliant on public funding makes you obsolete

Bunch of fucking cunts. You give them a badge and a gun and they think they're god

American police? 90% are assholes on a powertrip. A few of them are nice guys

bamp

I just want them to do their job and not execute citizens for no reason. Oops I mean call all the nogs

less is better

Enemy of our free republic.

Attached: 1554362087487.jpg (626x626, 23K)

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

The shoot nigs, so that’s pretty cool

the only nice officers I have met were sheriffs department. all cops are assholes

LIVE PD TOMORROW NIGHT! HPYE!!

Attached: nigs at nite.png (1289x1153, 299K)

>zogbot detected

Been pulled over maybe 4 times speeding home from work but never got a ticket, and if I had I probably would have been fucked on bills those months. Feels good being white I guess?

Oh also I got pulled over for expired tags and they did nothing just told me I should get that fixed, good guys!

Ideally they're a safety net
In reality everyone's worst day is their most days
At worst they're just another system of control

they are boomer tier retards that think they're some kind hero's and beat their wife's

Lets face it police are only a problem for niggers. And here's why that's a good thing!

The Italian ones are sexy

Attached: 7dd5f8f62047722d5f760a8aabd0310f.jpg (564x597, 73K)

Based and redpilled.
Most of the "anti-cop" people I meet are
>druggie degenerates (including filthy pot smokers, your as gross as a tweaker)
>single mothers who have a DUI for each bastard child
>pedophiles/sex offenders
>people who hate that they cant do X and blame cops instead of the kike passing the shitty law

Volunteered with local PD for over 500 hours, gonna get a job with them soon to secure my 60k+ a year and the ability to get a rush response from ATF when I apply for silencers/fully auto guns.

Attached: i_fought_the_law_and_the_law_won_t_shirt-r5b9b915cd7b243f89a6a7ca7c055f1d4_jyr6t_307.jpg (217x307, 27K)

t. rebellious high schoolers. Crime is for degenerates and cops won't pay any attention to you if you simply stop being a retarded nigger.

Justine Damond would disagree.

Based nigger-killers

Tell me jew soldier, which one of these laws (that you will be enforcing) are constitutional? Red flag laws, dui checkpoints, high cap mag bans?

Attached: 1552349827863.jpg (611x611, 197K)

porky pigs, thugs of the establishment tyrants

I'm surprised the violence against them isn't worse and I'm not sure that it shouldn't be.Half star spangled tubes that transition into bored night watchmen half psychopaths

Hate them all.

Attached: B19D7C32-5CCE-4B09-9282-DCDBE0FC3440.jpg (750x885, 55K)

OK bootlicker

Attached: fear thy honk.jpg (125x125, 3K)

What the fuck do you expect cops to do you literal nigger?
99% of cops I know vote AGAINST these laws, they dont want to enforce them but have literally no choice because they would lose their job, pension, ect. while your instantly replaced because they can train anyone to do what cops do so the second you talk back your fired.

Most cops have (((harassment))) claims by every crackhead who decided to fight back so schlomo has infinite ammo to use against you if you fight back at all.

Attached: brainlettttt (1).jpg (800x450, 44K)

>gonna get a job with them soon to secure my 60k+ a year
lol thats chump change. do you think thats a lot?

You become a cop if you’re a Manley and we’re bullied

Manlet

They used to be peace keepers back in the day. Now they are just the boot the government puts to your neck while it robs and beats you.

Attached: 4686366686_958b5a7ff0_o.jpg (2136x3216, 548K)

Anyone who kills a cop is a hero in my book.

Do you want me to Google "stories of police violating constitutional rights"? Or can you navigate that yourself? Police are a necessity, but don't pretend that the majority of them are 2nd strong jocks who barely bro'd their way through high school.

That's starting pay, 5 years and I'll be making 6 figures. plus local PD has search and rescue, dive teams, K9, ect. that I can do to keep my job from becoming stagnant.

So I should just sit back and let you stomp the constitution because you have no marketable skills? Be a man, learn a trade. Day of the rope is for cops too.

Attached: 1554332075866.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Hope you catch a bulet in the face

remember when the lapd murdered a homeless man? remember when the lapd shot a dude with a towel in the head bc they thought there might be a gun under the towel? remember when the lapd killed the perp by killing his hostage? remember when that lasd cop killed a cyclist because he was texting and driving and got away with it because at the time of the crash he had put away his phone to text his coworker on his work computer so it didn't count as distracted driving? remember when in 2016 eight shootings were found to be unjustifed and were cleared by the chief anyway?

>5 years of local PD
>making 6 figures
Who ever told you that is absolutely retarded and talking out of their ass. Just like you are.

Canadian law enforcement are so shit at their jobs that Canada is a recognized threat to international stability, and Canada owes in the realm of $10,000 per RCMP employee to cover their unending sexual harassment lawsuits.

Canadian cops live only to man speed traps and be meter maids, useless against drug trade, property crime and organized crime.

Attached: canadian law enforcement.png (551x646, 129K)

lawful chaotic neutral.
every situation is unique.

just wondering

what's conservatives' favorite flavor of boot?

Look at how those cheap, unaesthetic tats ruin that manlet's otherwise fine body.

not the best, but necessary

Psychopaths all of them.

You would have to be a psychopath to put people in cages.

Nope, but idk why your blaming cops.
As I stated they vote AGAINST every law your against, they enforce them because if they didnt they get fired at best, at worst get framed for (((beating))) some poor crackhead and have their life ruined.

Start looking into your states
>mayor
>police chief
>assistant police chief
>certain counties captains or sherriff depending on the area
>Governor although you will never bring down this high level kike
These are your enemies.
Quote by my future employer, most cops get stuck with or choose OT so that's factored into the pay.
You sound like a gem m8, did johnny law catch you with "a little bit of weed"?

Never had a problem with law enforcement white and have a good job

Got family in the PD and dispatch side so I'm kinda biased. However they're pretty good for intel when I need to know things

All the enemies you listed will be your bosses. Whatever happens to you on that job is 100% your own fault and no red blooded American will give a shit. I love how you admitted that even though you dont agree with any of those laws I listed, you're willing to enforce them on your fellow citizens. You're a complete piece of shit and should make a fine police officer.

Attached: 1551618885119.jpg (480x389, 24K)

>Quote by my future employer,
lol it must be true then, right? fucking idiot.

Lmao cop wives are absolute sluts

>durr im only doin muh jerb

wearing a shirt and taking a pic like this is the same thing as landwhales taking pics of themselves holding carboard signs talking about the reasons they need feminism. what a faggot i hope he gets shot by a nigger

50% based 50% powertripping poser retards

Thats pretty fucking gay even for my standards.

>Tfw police actually wear this and expect to be take seriously

Attached: F03DECA0-D570-4987-972D-BC9758F2799F.jpg (620x930, 53K)

I don't have an issue with a police force as a concept. My issue is with the behavior of the people we hire to fulfill this concept and those in-charge of them. I also have an issue with many of the laws they're to enforce. They're often never the kind of people who should be police, are barely trained, and often are led by politicking sociopaths.

If germany won I would've done Hitler Youth>volunteer search and rescue and would've been Gestapo>Police officer.
Sadly that's not how the dice rolled so here I am, just working to make a living like the rest of the kike owned slaves in America.

Also dont fucking kid yourself. Most people on this board either
>dont work like filthy niggers
>work for a kike who makes these laws earning them shekles and power
Your all just as much a Zog slave as me, if your not prove it by livestream a synogog massacre, I'll be waiting for the link.

>baiting someone into a crime

You will make a fine police officer

You mean like a typical gun owner who thinks owning a gun grants then a 10" penis?

Most of them are low IQ. They won't hire you if you score high on their exam and it was upheld by federal Court. (Google search if you don't believe)

With that said, imagine who they hire. Fuck. "the brightest"

Really though, I'm happy we have them in case there was ever an invasion you know they would be first in line to fight for us. And honestly I respect that.

I just don't agree with the way they handle situations. It's so easy to submit someone without killing them. More hands on training.

I guess if you think of it all from an international perspective and the way our politicians act around the world... We pretty much are training them for war as well. So kudos to them.

I back the boys in blue and if anyone has a problem with that they can come talk to me in person

I also find it funny that you keep thinking you're right wing. If you are in a union, and collect a government paycheck and enforce gun control, you're a fucking Democrat.

Attached: 19702541_489045931441953_7223616392455710862_n.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Okay where you @

>I talked to a cop and that's what he told me.
Like I said, he's full of shit. Even detectives and CSI don't make 6 figures you dope. And CSI have to have actual degrees. You were lied to and that should be a pretty big hint if your employer lies to you before you're even employed. You'll start somewhere near 40-45k and will never get anywhere close to 6 figures unless you end up in the upper ranks.

WOOOOOOOOOPWOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1535841502628.jpg (675x900, 208K)

You know she fucks smack dealers and bikers on her shift while her other Leo’s can’t even smash

Cant do much else. Dad got cancer and burned most of our savings on chemotherapy, rest he left for our mom to live off of.
I got a job at a mom and pop retail shop till I was 25, made enough to live but still not enough for college.
Got turned down grants and scholarships that went to spics, niggers, and a few sandniggers.
Only job I could realistically get without a college degree was cop or military and as much as I am a Zog slave I didnt wanna lose a leg, arm, or my life for them.
Worst I'll deal with as a cop is tweakers, only had 1 cop I know of die in my state so it's probably safer statistically then most other jobs.
>b-but you could do construction, blue collar jobs, just roll up your sleeves, firm handshake, wash your penis, ect.
Nope, spics are willing to work for subhuman wages and I refuse to work for less then $14 an hour, the wage I made working retail.

What are you talking about? She's a lesbian.

Only when her fellow officers ask her for drinks she is

They do the job that cucks can't or won't do for themselves so they can go on being cucks. In a way the police enable libtards and pussyfags to keep being pussyfags by taking out the trash for them so they don't get their hands dirty. Most people underestimate the absolute depravity that exists out there that the police have to deal with every day.

Not a cop btw. I worked in health care for awhile and spent a lot of time near the emergency room. Some of the lowest forms of humanity came through there with the police in tow. I saw some shit, but I doubt it's on the level of what the police see. I'm sure if you're a cop in a small town making 2/3 the pay it's pretty comfy though.

The thin blue line separating any given country from chaos is itself a chaotic system. They give up their humanity and become a part of an organization. There is bad in the good, there is good in the bad. Their powers must be carefully managed, as all powers WILL be abused, but if they don't have enough, public order will suffer.

not in leafland

A lot of cops are cool and I respect them but they gotta crack down on the power trippers and asshole ones.

Kek that fucking shirt , everyone of them should have that saying on it. They are as cringe as muh cold hands shirts too.

Wrong again. I'm a self employed contractor in the HVAC trade (tinknocker). There's a ton of fucking money to be made. I own my own house, with plenty of cash left over for the fun shit in life (harleys and boats). The problem seems to be your avoidance of hard work.

Attached: 1537655677873.jpg (960x960, 80K)

It’s cool I’m coming down to America this summer I can make a detour

I hate them, pigs are all scum.

I'm not in leafland, what's up?

They're based and selflessly protect White Americans from the nigger menace.
It's easy to fall into the "cops are assholes and abuse their power" trap, I used to believe this too. Look at the bigger picture and realize American police have to deal with niggers and beaners high on drugs all day long. Their life is in danger every time they approach Jamal's stolen car with an unregistered hi-point under the seat. The life of a police officer isn't worth risking for some nigger low life and people need to understand this.

Fuck da police

Starting wage is 60-70k for me, 40 hours a week, 2 days off possibly nonconsecutive to start but eventually will be back to back.
I'm also doing search and rescue as a deputy which can include being out for 2-4 days at a time with kids looking for lost hikers which nets me OT and innawoods fun.
Guy who got me the job makes 122k a year and he is going on his 12th year.

Shitty departments can have shitty pay, just dont work there. I know big cities like jew York can have 66k starting pay and 3 days off back to back, just gotta work the right department.

Fucking worthless trash. Power tripping manlets who werent loved by their parents and look for any power they can get. They should be exterminated.

Never committed a crime, never had a problem with the police it's pretty simple.

This

Please see

listening to paramore and browsing pol. sup bro

They deal with human trash all day. Also, they shoot too many people.

Believe what you want dude. I promise you, you will not make that being some beat cop. Regardless if you go inawoods.

They are human trash

UNION trades are where the big money is at. Look them up.

I work for a union and almost all the guys are breaking $100k a year. Some apprentices break $100k after their first year.

They shoot too much human trash? What's the problem with this? Police do a great job cleaning our streets of criminal niggers.

>Fb
>Police the police
Dude those pages and websites went from being good unbiased and libertarian/right wing news source during the 1776 2: electric bogaloo
to shitty left wing virtue signalling websites full of BLM clickbait. I'm all for making sure the cops aren't crooked but fuck off with that propaganda

No real problem with them, just annoyed at the high pay in NY. They're not worth $100K and $100k for life in retirement.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

The higher paying cities do actually pay six-figs after a few years I know my city does.

Reserve officers are the biggest dick sucks that work there; have fun guiding cars into your local fairgrounds while sweating like a cotton picking nigger but you’ll look real cool in-those oakleys
>but i’ll get a silencer faster than you

Attached: 66D03868-CF44-4C1F-A6F3-B425720BB515.jpg (412x689, 60K)