Hate

What do you do to justify your hate, Jow Forums? How have you been hurt by a Jewish person enough to hate them so?

Attached: C0CF4B6B-6DB2-4801-93A6-3E3A5779F2A5.png (683x521, 307K)

Hi, is this hate speech?

Attached: 1552879657318.jpg (850x400, 95K)

For one there was that "Nazi Hunter" Jew who fabricated entire stories to set Mossad on them... Need I go on?

capitalism is ran by jewish investors. its called usury. the entire system is a pyramid scheme and relies on ever-increasing numbers of consumers. this is why immigration is pushed so hard.

thats why jews suck. they dont do any work but they sit back and make money on interest.

I’ve always wondered why gods chosen people didn’t just revolt and go after guards and try to take over instead of slowly turning into walking skeletons and allowing their friends to be raped and murdered.

Attached: NYTMMay1943Buch.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: Duj77nCWkAAI9jw.jpg (369x488, 47K)

There was that Escape from Sobibor. But not all of the escapees were Jewish.

Attached: 6767687973.png (1423x294, 75K)

That thing on the right looks like something straight out of old German propaganda.

Attached: 467865467534.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

Fun fact, the guy standing is a photoshop

Attached: 1521196455627.png (1000x1163, 1.4M)

Let’s say for example when the Muslims finally become your overlords and start putting you guys in death camps, will you attack outright or just slowly suffer to death?

The kikes had to outnumber the guards so why didn’t they go after them? It’s not like they had anything to lose. They were already pretty much dead.

Attached: 1524523083386.jpg (600x450, 57K)

>threatens the very existence of life itself
been hearing this for 30 years.. still waiting.

Attached: climate-change-for-idiots.gif (825x549, 63K)

Attached: 1530088361992.jpg (998x1134, 346K)

I support israel resolutely but a lot of american jews are fucking annoying/lefties

I'm thinking of escaping to Latin America "Wink" "Wink" and setting up an underground. My experience, Jews are too arrogant to think ahead.

>I support israel resolutely
Get out.

Yes, I was gangstalked since my childhood.

This.

Yeah, they ripped off part of my fucking dick when I was like 2 days old and destroyed everything good about the world I live in, how about you faggot?

You're that user who keeps saying Mossad is following you, why the fuck so?

Attached: 1551366952812.jpg (960x874, 89K)

That's Jewish Hubris right there. They think everyone is just going to accept having their foreskin chopped off.

Checkd rektd
(Jew) got to be shilling me

If liberals came just to put me to work or re-education, I would go out in a blaze of glory. Maybe Jews are just fags

Asshole. None of us are rich enough to even know a Jewish person.

>How do you justify your hate?
>justify

Fuck off kike you are destroying humans who have no connection to the people who oppressed your subhuman vermin kind in Europe centuries ago. Piss off if you want empathy find it inside of my gun barrel you desert parasitic cancer.

Media mindwash is enough to hate...

None of these reasons are real or valid.

>I’ve always wondered why

the self proclaimed 'most intelligent' people on earth were lined up and herded like cattle onto rail cars

Holy shit

Attached: 1530029094743.png (600x805, 490K)

I would not have so much hate in my heart if the Enemy had not put it there.

Attached: 17F4DD0D-AAD2-49FE-BB2F-F30F8F831D96.jpg (840x1014, 509K)

>La la la I can't hear you!

They are. Greedy fags.

I don't have the energy to hate a person, much less an entire population.
I don't know how you guys do it.

Attached: 1544053637651.png (324x324, 173K)

I read the front page.

Attached: Moose.jpg (900x600, 208K)

O Usuary, creating the biggest fake news organisations Christanity, islam, n kikism. Plus muh foreskin plus the many other jew games u play might justify the fact Israel will be the holiest of lands. Once nuked to no-nexistence. Who? probs the Palestinians , which is problem u didnt solve quick enough as there is no hiding in the Internet age.

Any source on the van thing?

>I support israel resolutely

why? god told you to?
read up on the Scofield Bible

Attached: AlteredNYTusHistoryArchive.jpg (1282x6737, 953K)

>posts the most obvious and well-known fake pic from the holobunga
You could have at least tried, rabbi. This is just insulting, even coming from (((you))).
slide

Attached: Barron disgusted zoom.png (300x300, 181K)

being an amerimutt i wont make claims to overly pure blood im mostly german, and nordic with a fair share or irish celtic admixture, but i am most deffinately not jewish. however my parents both gre up in the world wide church of god, and later converted to messianic judaism, in being raise around these people, I learned how blatantly diametrically opposed there soul is to the european soul, in the time I spent with them, with all the attempts at convincing me they were chosen and even though I was a goyim I could still be part of the club if I did as rhey did, all i leraned was to despise them, nay hate them. They lack even the most basic honor, they would sell out there own mother if it meant minor monetary or societal hiearchy gain within there niche community, they cannot be trusted and will always betray you, its there nature.

The number of the jews in this picture is...
Just 3.
Only fucking 3.
All the others are Italians, Poles and French.

based and redpilled

thanks for posting

Ciao, The Pasta is still good where ur at. Well eat up while u can; when u live in clownworld u lose your appetite for food n only hunger for destruction of the system, I do not want my Kids getting Kiked growing up in

Was that really new to you?
How have they so thoroughly and completely hypnotized the west?

Attached: shoop holocaust pics.jpg (3224x3544, 1.42M)

Maybe (Jew) aren't real? Ever think of that? What if kikes weren't real.WOW I HAVE A HUUUUGEEE ERECTION

I never said that, retard. There are NGOs, books, affadavits, FOIA request, city comitee hearings about jewish gangstalking... If you are a filthy normie that is your problem.

No I was genuinely curious, I had an idea about it but underestimated it's distinction.

my parents beat me severely.
14/88 GTKRWN

Jewish?

Communism is always worse than capitalism, for sure. But both are worse off with Jews.

Attached: 1512603881304.jpg (478x545, 100K)

yes, both of them.

>6 million whites are executed
>"n-nuh uh!"

I don't think 6 million were burned to a crisp, but the nazi army was a pretty big fucking army. Killing 6 million jews wouldn't have been much of a challenge. Either way, genociding whites, or any race is a bad thing

I wouldn't mind a system change, but I despise it more than I hate it I'd say.

its not too hard to justify it. I just open GOOGLE, and there it is, some article about how horrible white people are, how horrible men are, and how positively DETESTABLE white men are. Its *always* by a jeweish author, and mor often than ot a female jewish author. Its fair, SHE hates ME, and i hate her back. Simple as that.

No, you too I mean?

fuck no I'm aryan. heil hitler!

I think I recognize you.

isn't the guy on the right leaning on the corner photoshopped?

What does that caption say?

German army 13 million served vs usa 17 million +Russia tsar jews 11.3 million + the banker back jewmmunity .And they still had time to kill 6 million maybe. Then fuck German KD godly but their team a shit. Europeans fought Europeans over Jew money. I personally hope its real but (Jew) know what an alamac 1948 estimated before jewish publication of the revised Alamc for goy consumption. poor kike give em a bike maybe even a country, already inhabited oops sorry but im a Jew is wat i do

Well be the Jedi then, i‘ll be the sith.May the force be with you. Don't let things be fored upon you Ciao