Listening these leftists faggots nitpicking/misrepresenting Nick's points makes me sick...

Listening these leftists faggots nitpicking/misrepresenting Nick's points makes me sick. This made me think about a certain question. Ideally, should left-wing/communist speech be allowed?

strawpoll.me/17744418

Attached: 1554430045394.png (720x394, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8gqHnCB3Qg
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dD6asa5x508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nick is left wing retard

Attached: Nick Fuentes free market capitalism2.png (572x807, 196K)

the point is to not censor anyone's speech. those dicks, destiny and the other dick, are clearly disingenuous and agenda driven retards. one of them justified killing for his ideology when condemning killing for an ideology he doesn't support. we need to hear this stuff. that's why censorship is wrong.

Cringe

If someone gets convinced by their dishonesty, it is bad enough.

sure but who controls the censorship? that's the issue because it's the left atm, and they are demonising and censoring the right. better to have no censorship. these two guys are absolute fucking morons and now I know that because I watched this crap and it wasn't censored lol

> sure but who controls the censorship?
The state.
> that's the issue because it's the left atm, and they are demonising and censoring the right.
Yes, that's the problem, I am saying that it may be beneficial to have it the opposite

Isn't asmongold the wow neet that is famous for his disgusting room? He's in politics now?

Attached: 1540421485258.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Yeah Nick is young as shit. He, like all those people, haven't really done serious thought about anything. I don't trust anyone who hasn't really failed hard. By the time you're 30 or 40 you have some experience, some failures and dead ends you learned from. Fucking 20 year olds are worthless to talk to.

Attached: IMG_1297.png (503x334, 158K)

Fuck yourself then neck yourself. The new generation of conservatives rightly recognizes that unrestrained capitalism is unhealthy for society. Only Neocon Boomer Evangelicals are blindly pro free market.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8gqHnCB3Qg

Attached: A Wyatt Mann Kike Kike.jpg (281x320, 38K)

Hasan is a mental midget

Everyone on twitch is burned out and uses up their required weekly stream time watching YouTube videos and shit.

Holy shit!

Chunk's nephew is retarded.

>fuck the left
hahaha ok, but really it would be better to protect everyone's speech, but yes point taken

There is a reason to allow left wing speech because while it is false, it can draw attention to legitimate problems. There is a reason not to allow it so that left never gets popular and influential. I am just not sure.

Yes left wing conservatism is the future.

Destiny looks a lot weaker here. Part of it is because of hot head Hasan, but I can't help but think Destiny is weaker when he doesn't have as much control over the flow of the conversation. Overall I think all 4 debaters have had their weak points and strong points.

Nick is capitalist tho, it is just that capitalists don't ultimately have all the property rights outside the society and they must serve the society.

L I T E R A L
NAZI PROPAGANDA

Finally this has gone full shitshow lmao

Link?

>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA

Attached: 1552114680016.png (640x920, 703K)

Why are the leftists so unable to restrain themselves when someone else is speaking?

>profit is theft

"So you know the guy that discovered DNA?"
"RRRRRRRREEEEEEE"

Attached: DESPITE BEING ONLY 13 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION HUFF HUFF.jpg (600x615, 154K)

DESTINY T R I G G E R E D

I cant watch this sargons voice is pissing me off too much.
Add extreme sleep deprivation and sargons voice to that just gets me murderous.

Attached: CoeHyS_UMAAaM_4.jpg (600x779, 86K)

dna is nazi propaganda

Usually Destiny(and to a lesser extent Hasan) are really good at disarming the points of right wingers. They're doing that somewhat, but they're losing ground in places. Like where neither Destiny or Hasan could accept that left wing ideologies motivate violence. Nick has made some errors, but the way he's carrying himself is going to convince more people that he 'won'.

this is the part where Nick starts being too controversial for his own good, loses the audience, and loses the debate

Idiots who say this have never watched Nicholas Fuentes. GTFO

there should be scientific research on this.

>Thinking the United States is a free market
>Thinking we have unrestrained capitalism.

You will learn as you get older. You will arrive at the National Libertarian movement sooner or later.

Destiny, and Hassan should be gutted and stuffed.

NICK IS FUCKING ENDING DESTINY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>Chat is straight up flaming Hasan and zogstiny
>better go sub mode
These mods are faggots

Twitch is for faggots

/thread

100000% this

>just ban all right-wing speech and they can't point out the shit we do and the problems occuring between different ethnic groups!

Attached: 1516549385146.jpg (207x203, 10K)

>Destiny looks a lot weaker here.
The conclusion is always in his favor, he is calculating. Nick is just a subtle troller brainlet.

Hoppeanism is the best belief

Talking fast doesn't make you smart nigger

Doubt it. Most of the audience here are edgelords and reactionaries. You have a sizable chunk of "omni liberals"/ centrists, and a few thousand commies/ leftists. But my guess is the audience leans right.

>Sargon's voice gets you murderous
>But not DesTiny's?

I get sargoy is a sperg, but how does his voice annoy you more than Destiny's?

thanks mossad poster

desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO
desTINY BTFO
>desTINY BTFO

"calculating" Destiny is retarded

Deficient short-term memory from drug use.

Nick should've just said "He had a differing opinion and was stripped of everything"

Nick is annihilating Destiny

>I can't let him just go on dude
>it's LITERAL race realism
LMAO leftists on suicide watch. Sargon is right, white niggers do exist and Destiny is one of them. Can't contain himself for 5 seconds to let Nick speak.

>Man who wikipedias everything he knows lectures about "Appeal to authority"

Attached: 1554427626423.jpg (719x432, 37K)

Holy shit Destiny is a manchild

Attached: 1526550487099.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

>i can't let him go on because this is literal race realism

anti truth, anti science

Attached: 1508703573097.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Are you coping or trolling?

Attached: 1549236526462.png (477x530, 349K)

Fuck you stop this bullshit wanna get this site banned or shit?

> literally race realism
> something bad

How are you more annoyed with sargon than desTINY and hassan's screeching?
He's the most calm.

You can straight up measure genetic hits in a population and it correlates to country IQ. He was completely right but Destiny gets triggered because he doesn't want anyone to speak about it.

Absolute baby-manlet faggot.

>A review of intelligence GWAS hits: Their relationship to country IQ and
the issue of spatial autocorrelation
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf

Attached: 1544309407709.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>glow in the dark nigger

Literal nothing I said was even wrong they make plushies good ones squishy ones. FAGGOT NIGGER

>DNA IS NAZI PROPAGANDA
>PROFIT IS THEFT
>IQ DIFFRENCES IS FAKE

WTF who takeS THAT cerial?

Yep, desTINY is a METH HEAD confirmed

Destiny is a cunt.

Attached: fag born this way.jpg (500x705, 162K)

>The studies that I know are correct
>Wait! the person who discovered DNA is incorrect!!!!!!!!!

Destiny is a lifelong academic failure and pea brained moron, nothing is ever in his favor.

Destiny's mic is so much louder than everyone else.

They get trigger-happy when triggered

Is Destiny mentally ill?

*diminished

Hoppe is pretty based. What do you think of Doolittle?

Nick "Natsoc" Fuentes.

No more retard capitalist shill.

I've never listened to destiny before, is he autistic? He keeps absolutely losing his mind, flailing, repeating himself, generally acting like a mad child.

Cause he's almost giving it a blowjob.

rofl destiny is such a fucking babby bodied mega sperg

Are you fucking autistic?

>omahgawd something in a Satirical manner is gonna get Jow Forums banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLIPPERY NICKER

Just shoot destiny already
Typical brainwashed plebbitor indoctrinating kids on twitch
Lmao what a shitshow

Autism and adderall is a helluva combo

he's a liberal

In a just society people like Hassan would be sent to the gallows, hanged, drawn, and quartered. Fuck off cuck.

Destiny is losing it. Weak

I wish. That kid isn't natsoc for shit tho. Not sure why everyone is on his dick here.

>Nick is capitalist tho,
Proof? youtube.com/watch?v=dD6asa5x508

fuentes is an annoying twat. total personification of a know-it-all 18 year old kid.

>destiny

Attached: 1526330094581.png (500x500, 201K)

>should retards be allowed to speak
no goy obviously the retard opinion needs to be repressed so that everyone thinks it is cool and edgy and their stupidity can fester underground without interference from logical individuals until it grows cancerous and ruins your nation, what are you, some kind of non cuck? christ

He probably has bipolar disorder

NAZI SCUM!!!!!

Destiny is better than most ecelebs at debate, he generally can thoroughly substantiate his claims, and deconstruct his opponents arguments, and pin their flaws. He's also more knowledgeable on stats and the details of many hot button issues.

Nick is a better propagandist. Propaganda convinces most people, not reason.

Though it seems like someone was right, Nick overstepped and now the other 3 are turning against him, which makes him look bad to the audience.

>The average frequency (polygenic score) of nine alleles positively associated with IQ and proxy phenotypes at the individual differences level in published GWAS is strongly and significantly correlated to population, or country IQ (r = .91). Factor analysis of allele frequencies yielded a metagene factor with a similar correlation to IQ (.86).

HE WAS FUCKING RIGHT

Attached: a5dkw.jpg (166x231, 6K)

Imagine sitting next to a keyboard stand and having the keys sit next to your shoulder. What a fucking manlet.

I'm a muslim also you filthy kike....

He said it in the beginning of the debate.

>DNA is NAZI propoganda!
>The guy who discovered DNA doesn't know anything about science!
>Why are you so upset?
CLOWN WORLD
L
O
W
N

W
O
R
L
D

Attached: 9YpqDt1Gz6Y7A4c1j9vTopY9kFZ.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

>BUT HE DISCOVERED DNA SO HE IS RIGHT

Post black guys to scare Nick

Attached: CarltonBanks.jpg (225x281, 11K)

>Geneticist
>Nobel Prize winner
>cannot talk about genetic intelligence

Is destiny daft? You need psychologists to make ideas about genetics? Did no one sees that?

Cope harder dude.

Yeah Destiny is losing this one
>inb4 NO HE WON SHUTUPSHUTUP

Nah I don't give a shit about this, he lost to Ryan Dawson and Metokur and that was probably it, but he losing this one

Attached: 1726352784234.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this

>dangerously irresponsible
Liberalism is dangerously irresponsible