Why is racemixing bad?

There is no scientific proof that it creates Illnesses. Why else would nature allow us to racemix? We have all the same ancestors, we all have the same mental capacities. And don't come with the "Muh africans have low IQ" bullshit. You grow up with having only fucking and catching bugs as your only stimuli and no education at all. On top of that bad nutrition etc etc.

Attached: Naziqueen.png (883x805, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm
thealternativehypothesis.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29855805
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732&
scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/plight_of_mixed_race.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184904374/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There is no scientific proof that it creates Illnesses.
Stopped reading there, also lmfao @ ur life

Attached: 1515372278903.jpg (782x788, 119K)

GET IN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!

It makes emotionally insecure faggots shit their skirts if they aren't white enough, so I'm OK with it.

>why would nature allows us to race mix if it was bad

This how you know you are dealing with a low IQ person and it’s not worth debating

>There is no scientific proof that it creates Illnesses
well there hasn't been any modern research on it either since even insinuating that maybe we should investigate such a thing would have you shunned and probably fired
in general, there is no modern research whatsoever into the genetic differences between race because the topic is verboten due to the politicization of virtually everything

>In national data using Dutch military recruits examined at age 18 years, Z.A. Stein and colleagues (120) found no association between prenatal famine exposure and the prevalence of either mild or severe mental retardation or a decrease in IQ as estimated from mean scores on the Raven progressive matrices test. Because of the nature of the sample and the number of individuals available for study, the findings make a convincing case for the absence of long-lasting effects up to young adulthood, at least in males.

>In a further examination of cognitive function among 971 men and women aged 59 years in one of the Dutch famine birth cohorts, individuals exposed to famine during gestation did not differ in cognitive outcomes compared with controls born before or conceived after the famine or compared with unexposed same-sex siblings (36). The test battery in this group included well-established tests of cognitive functioning such as the Visual Verbal Word Learning Task (total and delayed recall), the Stroop Color Word Interference Test (differentiating for speed for subtasks I/II and III), the Letter Digit Substitution Test, a Verbal Fluence Task, and an aggregate measure of all tests combined.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/

Attached: mainstream science on intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

Attached: Race-and-IQ-flyer.jpg (1650x1275, 1003K)

Y'all niggas ain't even tryin' no mo'.

Attached: 1554403638813.png (658x507, 65K)

Attached: 1522696502861.jpg (644x644, 126K)

Attached: Parenting_has_a_marginal_and_inconsistent_influence_on_offspring_IQ..png (687x1123, 97K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Took me about 90 seconds to get the evidence that completely disproves you. Feel free to try again.

1) Destablization of countries because you would get different kinds of mixed races, there won't be 1 muttified race as many experts suggest, especially since the Asians still remain racially pure.

2) Step back on the evolutionary ladder in general. Blacks may move up the ladder by mixing with whites, but whites will go downwards mixing with blacks for example.

3) Massive conflict as whites start to become a minority. I could even imagine scenarios where white populations go on a mass exodus to whiter eastern European countries to literally save themselves.

>Some retards (British papers) have been spinning this as saying that there are big benefits to mixed-race marriage. Untrue: to avoid lots of ROH (runs of homozygosity), just marry someone who isn’t from the same isolated population as you. We’re talking outside the valley or across the river : intercontinental travel is not necessary. Now there might be a degree of hybrid vigor in some distant crosses (currently unclear) – but likely not enough to compensate for someone coming from a group that has low trait values. Marry a Pygmy and your kids are going to be short. Marry someone from a population whose average IQ is below 90 (much of the world) and your kids will on average be less smart.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/

Attached: Birth_rate_and_IQ_map.png (856x998, 193K)

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm

It depends on the races that are mixed. A white man breeding with a negress is a gift to her. A nigger breeding with a white lady is dysgenic and fucking up her bloodline.

That means: White man can racemix with everyone, but there needs to be monopoly on white wombs.

>Why is racemixing bad?
Human beings are just barely good enough. In order for there to be a more harmonious world in the future we need to breed better humans. Whites and East Asians are the best of humanity, and a white or East Asian breeding with literally anyone else is lowering the state of humanity and setting us back hundreds of thousands of years in evolution.

Read everything on here: thealternativehypothesis.org/

Then come back. We won't rehash the same basic things for every new guy from reddit.

>we all have the same mental capacities.

That's not what a single adoption study has ever concluded. If your narrative is true then wouldn't the average black adopted by whites be intellectually on par with whites? But all our data says not really.

It's almost as if different climates and modes of living have different selective pressures.

Youth of mixed race/ethnicity are more likely to be at risk for poor mental health outcomes even with a similar number of external developmental assets as their single race/ethnic counterparts.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29855805

34 percent of biracial individuals in a national survey had been diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse, versus 17 percent of monoracial individuals. The higher rate held up even after the researchers controlled for differences between the groups in age, gender and life stress, among other factors.
>ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732&

Attached: Serious Mental Illness by Race.png (1558x800, 108K)

Here Faggot. Read these
Harvard interracial study scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/plight_of_mixed_race.pdf

Harvard proved it's toxicity. Normie fags cannot deny these studies.

interracial and diversity study dump. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184904374/

Attached: Mixed race adult problems.jpg (3024x1920, 3.11M)

how about post-natal starvation reatard
you can't grow a plant without water
you can't grow a good brain without proper care and nutrition

Attached: emma_17937.jpg (475x475, 36K)

what is that actresses name? ive been in love ever since i watched the rammstein vid a few days ago

Why? Brazilians.

t. brazilian wastelander

Most of Africa does not experience famine like conditions. And Africans were always seen as being stupid, this isn't something new.

Here are some observations made by Arab scholars regarding Sub Saharan Africa, long before any European colonization took place:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

>Colonialism did not make Africa Poor (or Europe Rich)
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI

>Black Panther's "Wakanda" Isn't Real
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

Creates ugly little hybrid monsters.

>You grow up with having only fucking and catching bugs as your only stimuli and no education at all.

It's not eating bugs and fucking that's making them stupid.
It's being stupid that's making them eat bugs and do nothing but fuck, WHILE LIVING IN THE MOST RESOURCE ABUNDANT CONTINENT ON THE FUCKING PLANET.

Ruby Commey

fun fact: The video was created by shitskins like spencer berlin. He should be beaten for depicting germania as a fucking negress.

Attached: RammsteinDeutschland.jpg (960x903, 82K)

>White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Uh, not really. Higher than white babies, but lower than black babies.

About that video, I wonder if the point is that Germany has been permanently changed and that in the distant future in spite of its checkered past it won't even be rememebred as a white nation. I didn't see it as a promotion of this idea but as a statement of what Rammstein sees as inevitable. Maybe my interpretation is wrong but that's what I got from her casting. She was the only non-white actor in the entire video so it was done for a reason and not some general lazy sense of multiculturalism and inclusion.

>it's bad, because it pollutes the genes of the [insert your superior race here] race

>Is also good, because if done correctly, you can eradicate the "inferior" races

Example: to eradicate the inferior negroids, all negro males are killed; then the females are impregnated by an Aryan. The negroid 'mother' is executed as she has served her purpose. The offspring is then impregnated, rinse and repeat

>It's being stupid that's making them eat bugs and do nothing but fuck, WHILE LIVING IN THE MOST RESOURCE ABUNDANT CONTINENT ON THE FUCKING PLANET.

B... But... MUH GOLONIALISM XDDDDDDDD

bad news , actually it is

i think its pretty 4d to have a black germania

You need 4 d's in your ass, you filthy leaf mutt.

Something seems off about that armor. Her small shoulders make it look like she's wearing a turtle shell

Attached: 1385342292332.png (259x277, 23K)

Because i don't want my kids to be niggers

checked

Attached: Learning Disabilities by race.png (711x594, 99K)

NIGGER MODS

Do you want my honest and crushing opinion?
I just think that blacks are fucking ugly and whites look (mostly) beautiful so I don’t want them getting mixed because I don’t want beautiful whites to extinct

Attached: A2C70367-8254-4057-A1F7-56D23F30D85E.jpg (1024x682, 58K)