Thoughts on polygamous relationships?

Attached: 1554277835415.png (579x484, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking faggot

In truth, mankind is a rutting animal, but this is not conducive to the formation of nuclear families, the engine of civilization

Honk

*honk honk*

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Jow Forums IS TRANS
THIS IS A RED BOARD BUT NSFW CONTENT ISN'T ALLOWED UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER RED BOARDS
Jow Forums WANTS TO BE A BLUE BOARD BUT ISN'T
BEING TRANS IS INTRINSIC TO THIS BOARD YET YOU DELUSIONAL TRANNIES REEEEEE ABOUT OTHERS BEING TRANS
ALL OF YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELVES FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!

they don't work

Attached: 1546740709947.png (1118x628, 97K)

good evening pizzanigger

When polygamy rises, ya boi has to call in the right wing death squads yk

Jewish media will create sterile hedonists out of the west, then import unlimited refugees and illegal immigrants in order to cover their bottom line. A demographic genocide begins with culture.

Why would the guy sleep with the dad? Why didn't he just sleep on the floor? Sleeping with a guy is weird.... I remember when I was 12 and me and my friend had to share a bed. He smelled like hamburgers

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

Where on reddit was that posted originally?

No

Attached: no.jpg (640x604, 104K)

What?
Our biological inclinations are similar to wolves or chimps. Tight family units consisting of extended relatives and whatever females wonder into the group.
This has been the norm way before civilization.

woah it's mr double 0
polygamy is excessive and gay

For people that don't have a personality and want to seem interesting.

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

Where is this Chad finding all these barely legal traps to bang?

Attached: 1540489316297.gif (376x391, 261K)

google it fucktard

Attached: raped by my wifes bull.jpg (842x598, 210K)

Sexlessness is already on the rise what with all the problems we have now, and you want to add polygamy to fuel that fire even further?

It's ok if you're Chad and you show your woman you can sleep with more girls than her. Still you have to be ready to cut to your relationship at any time.

She will obviously use the opportunity to fuck other men. If you're an average guy you will lose, hard, so hard. It's not worth it.

You're better off getting her to fuck one of her girl friends and joining in. That's the only poly relationship in a guys favor

Fpbp hurts to read this pederasty

>It's ok if you're Chad and you show your woman you can sleep with more girls than her. Still you have to be ready to cut to your relationship at any time.
>She will obviously use the opportunity to fuck other men. If you're an average guy you will lose, hard, so hard. It's not worth it.
>You're better off getting her to fuck one of her girl friends and joining in. That's the only poly relationship in a guys favor

yikes and kike pilled

if u have to 'compete' with a woman, u've already failed

>She will obviously use the opportunity to fuck other men
And she will end up single again. Funny how that works.

Attached: Meme1310.png (883x402, 38K)

You'll always have to compete with women when it comes to sex. The smart move is to not play and end it as soon as she starts like . Dont be a cuck and leave