Microsoft facing allegations of sexual harassment and death threats towards women

>A new report suggests that there are pervasive sexual harassment problems at Microsoft, both at both the gaming-focused Xbox brand and across the company. One female employee alleges she received death threats over implied sexual favours. Another says that a pervasive number of women at the company “had been called a bitch at work.”
>These allegations come via an internal Microsoft email chain obtained by Quartz – the outlet says it has verified the contents of the email with a pair of Microsoft employees. The emails began on March 20 as one employee asked other women in the company about advancement after six years in the same position. That chain has grown to over 90 pages worth of discussion from women at the company, including numerous reports of discrimination and sexual harassment.
>One female employee says that during a work trip, a male employee at a partner company threatened to kill her if she refused to perform implied sexual acts. “My male manager told me that ‘it sounded like he was just flirting’ and I should ‘get over it.’”
>A senior level female employee at Microsoft says she was asked to sit on someone’s lap at a company meeting, “in front of HR and other executives.
>Yet another woman at the company says that at roundtable with women in the Xbox team, everyone there, with one exception, “had been called a bitch at work.” She adds that this is not “just an Xbox thing” – apparently a common dismissal of sexual discrimination at the company – and she says she’s had the same experiences with the Windows and Azure teams. “This is a Microsoft thing,” she says, “a common one.”
>Quartz says a Microsoft spokesperson has verified the content of Hogan’s message. A regularly scheduled meeting at the company today is expected to include questions around and discussion of the accusations in the email chain.
pcgamesn.com/microsoft-sexual-harassment

Attached: micro.png (939x629, 420K)

lol how they try to tie it in with gaming

This is what happens when you hire pajeets from a barbarian brown rape country. You get stinky Sanjeets wanting to "do the needful" with your open bobs.

> One female employee says that during a work trip, a male employee at a partner company threatened to kill her if she refused to perform implied sexual acts. “My male manager told me that ‘it sounded like he was just flirting’ and I should ‘get over it.’”
Imagine being the only sane person in that box of freaks.

Idk, what I do know is that XBOX is one of the one the absolute worst when it comes to censorship. They hand out 2 week comms ban like it nothing. Literally if you say anything deemed offensive. So there’s an unintended irony to all of this.

Nah I’m pretty sure it’s streetshitters who are making demands. The death threat for flirting is a huge give away that it’s a Pajeet

This is the reward for hiring women

If I knew people were gonna be such fragile faggots in the future I would have jumped in front of a schoolbus back in 89

Of course, it's run by Indians now.

You raped that girl steve you raped her! honk honk!

called a 'bitch' at work, wow when will this corporate rape culture end ? Also what bad names have the girls called other employees ?

Remove bob

Ironic, they push SJW shit all the time.

>sexual harassment
open bob
post vagen
ok i rape u tomorrow

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I don't believe a goddamned thing any woman says ever without verifying it first.

BASED

MICROSOFT TAKE ALL MY BUX LIKE ITS 1995

SHOULDA TOLD US THIS GOOD NEWS MUCH SOONER

kek

all these tech companies are niggers.
most make SHIT either used by immature children and man children, or used by companies to make shit used by children or immature man children.

>hire large numbers of Pajeets
>rape threats against female employees ensue

Pottery.

Attached: 1533098503135.jpg (720x611, 62K)

>Show bob

YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP

that's my pajeet!

Attached: 30yo boomer.jpg (474x479, 36K)

Workplaces should be segregated. Never seen women generate anything but chaos and discontent by their inclusion in the workplace.

There are a lot of Indians in Microsoft.

i'll stop using the "b-word" and the "c-word" when women stop calling men assholes, dickheads, incels, virgins etc.

No surprise. Place is loaded with pajeets like all the big tech companies. Where they come from women have to have their own trains, because they'll get raped if they ride the same ones as men.

This is exactly correct. Had to be a god damn street shitter.

Attached: indians.jpg (768x866, 135K)