youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8
youtube.com/watch?v=BduphINMVuk
youtube.com/watch?v=weT63lSuaKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah but OP is a Bannon shill.

We love the infighting btw

Kushnerbot on damage control

I'm glad I could see the antichrist

He's a skinny zero charisma having beta jew. I have no fucking idea where you got the idea this would be the antichrist. It's one of the most retarded picks I could imagine. You don't have a very good understanding of how this thing is supposed to work.

jared kushner is part of chabad lubavitch organization a Jewish doomsday cult religion there rabbi Mendel shneerson who died believing jews are god and they plan to initiate apocalypse by starting world war 3 in order to usher himself in as the jewish messiah

He really is a lizard, though

youtu.be/kWI2u755Pd8

Rarely a person gave me so much bad vibes like this abyss creature. Watch and repent now, end is near, repent to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1552302140333.png (1031x766, 1.59M)

Attached: 1552290537728.png (1388x1334, 2.14M)

Trump is the Antichrist. Kushner plays another role.

Trump would definitely make a lot more sense than Kushner, though I wouldn't personally say anyone around today seems like a great fit for the Antichrist.
>Daniel 7:20
>His appearance is more imposing than his fellows.
>Daniel 8:23
>He is a king of fierce countenance.
If anyone thinks those descriptions apply to Kushner I don't know what's wrong with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BduphINMVuk

silly OP
antichrist is buried in antarctica
next to jesus

When is Trump supposed to be shot and come back to life?

Imagine this textwall being slowly revealed like a star wars intro.

Keep grasping at straws and one day you'll get a hand full of them.

I would guess if the time fits, around re-election time. Tribulation begins when a peace treaty is negotiated between Israel-Palestine. 3 and a half years of peace (post re-election), 3 and a half years of destruction (claiming to be God, refusing to leave office). Then Jesus (the real God) comes back to take him out and establish his kingdom.

Ayo, leema ax yu dis:
When has a literal satan kike been this close to the throne of power. Who gave trump the idea of prison reform, who is givong trump his immigration advice, who is givong him his middle east advise. The answer to all 3 is Kushner, who like his daddy Charles Kushner is power hungry mad man in utter service to satan and his lusts.

Hows this for grasping at straws,
youtube.com/watch?v=weT63lSuaKk

Daniel 8:23-27 King James Version (KJV)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

At a bare minimum the antichrist is going to be charismatic and intimidating in appearance. You absolute cannot ever make this description fit Kushner. I really don't get how this idea is taking off when he doesn't even have the charisma or build of an average Jow Forums shitposter who did gomad and steroids for a couple months.

So it is his father Charles. He has power through his son, wbo has influence over Trump. He is a christ hating kike who justifies everyhing as muh holohoax. He is considered a fierce and terrible boss. He went to jail and was barred from any securities dealings for a decade, but now he press gives him space to write editorials. He has saod his goal in life was to be the most powerful jew in the world. Welp, he's done that much at least.

no one elected this asshole

Attached: 1554432719556.png (615x698, 303K)

>He is a christ hating kike who justifies everyhing as muh holohoax.
Like every single jew ever?
>He is considered a fierce and terrible boss.
Fuck off you autistic clown. He's not intimidating. This is supposed to be the last great global conflict that ends human history and leads directly to the resolution of God's creation and judgement. You effectively believe God is retarded and has worse taste in casting than a modern mediocre film producer. I'm almost angry people like you exist.

I sure I hope not, that's just disappointing.