YAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEENS!!!!!

twitter.com/AOC/status/1113873347480363009

Attached: queens.png (608x1019, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wr5M6oEx2j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this Conchita Wurst?

Attached: 1554399964125.jpg (1200x600, 473K)

Lol, can anyone take seriously to that guy wearing a dress?

She's so cute pretending to fix things while this country is circling the drain.

We're back in hippie times. Degeneracy rampant and everyone is going to look back like it was some strange drug trip. It gives me more respect for the boomers who survived that shit.

no

I'm convinced this woman never matured past high school. I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of fame. She may not be intelligent or have leadership qualities, but she'd make a great PR consultant or marketing strategist.

If it makes you feel any better, the hippies who marched in anti-war protests are the same suits who went on to vote for Reagan and Trump.

She is in a heavy leftist district filled with underclass/low IQ people who want stuff. She isn’t going anywhere unless she displays gross incompetence or corruption.

Attached: D3VeXcwXoAQXFKD.jpg (662x773, 76K)

Trump went straight to real estate and smayin model pussy. He has an odd mental intensity/ discipline.

Attached: 1551895749792.png (480x587, 484K)

Nope, they are the same ones Uncle Ted blow up.
youtube.com/watch?v=wr5M6oEx2j4

She already has, but you're right she isn't going anywhere.

>She isn’t going anywhere unless she displays gross incompetence or corruption.
More than she already has?

YASSS QUEER EYE!

Attached: 1113840724393582592.png (500x493, 306K)

She can hold down her little office as long as she wants, or at least until the next pretty face comes along and beats her in a popularity contest. She'll never amount to anything more than that. I'll just be glad when her face isn't plastered everywhere. She's the anti-Trump.

Is this a prank?

the violence against womens act language makes transgenders able to have your 2nd amendment rights stripped if you were to call a tranny a 'tranny' online, it is deemed a sexual assault and grounds for seizure without due process. It also defines 'stalking' as unwanted computer messages and assuming text messages. Being convicted of domestic abuse has always prevented spouses from legally owning guns but now theyve added ex boyfriends; the VAWA is an absolute slam dunk for dems and a disgrace to the country if its passed.

>She's the anti-Trump
She's a Bolshevik and hes a neocon, Reagan lite. Not to be pick nits.

>22nd amendment prevented FDR‘s re-election
>0-57 on GND
>banks are responsible for the actions of leasees
>25K jobs lost
>$27 billion tax revenue lost
>eliminate farting cows
>outlaw hamburgers
>give money to people unwilling to work
>eliminate air travel
>build trains to Hawaii
>didn’t know the three branches of government
>print money to pay for social programs
>doesn’t understand tax policy
>doesn’t understand basic economic theory
>working longer hours or multiple jobs lowers the unemployment rate
>thought she got “inaugurated” into office and would sign bills into law
>being morally right trumps being factually correct
>14K votes (2% of district electorate)
>leveraged a $300,000 education into a bartending job
>dangerously unqualified
>pudgy ankles

Attached: 6FB25B5C-1574-4E01-A2B8-27748A57B9C4.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

They are simply driving it underground. That never works out. See you at the Bürgerbräukeller, buy you a beer?

Attached: beer.jpg (791x581, 108K)

holy shit so this is just some shit bill going after guns?

Fucking clown world

Attached: 1551845986069.jpg (614x768, 194K)

been thinking the same thing. watched a handful of "counter-culture" movies from the late 60s and there is no difference between the degenerate hippies and the clueless SJWs. plus: BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

wtf, whos the dude in a dress, why is he with the big titty latina retard, when can we burn down dc

Attached: 1537235213453.png (499x513, 283K)

How it could potentially be used yeah. NRA is fighting it of course, 33 republicans voted to allow it to proceed. Those retards get the helicopter ride first.

You’re kidding right?

Who are the republicans?

Can someone tell me who this Cortez woman is and why she is relevant?

at least when china nukes us this pain will be over

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdzmn6y42k1r515o7_1280.jpg (1055x1920, 144K)

Jesus I can't wait for someone to go Tennant on capital hill. Just hope all these faggots in this pic are there when it happens.

no we aren't in real hippie times because thats when cia niggers were testing drugs on public populace, we are in a fucking clown world transition.

Lol!! Fuck I hate this world.

Too lazy to find a list of names but the number is 33. Repubs did apparently object to the addition of the transgender provisions and gun grabby language. Some of the transgender provisions have to do with their treatment in shelters etc, but the fear is the added tranny protections, plus the addition of 'stalking' and specifying electronic messaging as grounds of sexual assault or stalking make it sound wide open for interpretation. The democrat add ons will probably fall off for it to proceed.

I loathe the Millennial about as much as I loathe boomers who are obsequious to them.

There is only one way to cure the world of them; by flame.

she looks so haggard hahahahaha