The Virgin Alpha/Beta vs The Chad Sigma

22 y/o Sigma male here. If you ask me, the whole "Alpha Chad" and "Beta virgin incel" meme has become far too much of a reality. I am here to tell you that there is another way, and why it is the best way.

For those of you who don't know, a Sigma male is neither Alpha nor Beta, or anything in between. Some sigmas are quiet and reserved, some are wild and unpredictable, but what they all have in common is a unique ability to adapt to any group or situation. The sigma does not care about the social hierarchy, where he fits on it, or what others think of him in general. Like the alpha, he is perfectly capable of being an adequate leader. But unlike the Alpha, the Sigma does not actively seek out positions of power, and is content wherever he is. Like the Beta, he is able to get himself on people's good sides, but unlike the beta, feels no need to do so. The Sigma male often respects the alpha or whoever is in charge, but unlike the beta, who does it out of submission, the sigma does it out of genuine respect for another mans strength and stability, knowing that he can leave the group at any time and take care of himself on his own. Sigmas know how people work and find it easy to be accepted into any group.

>will continue

Attached: sigma-male.png (800x800, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lovepanky.com/men/essentials-for-men/sigma-male
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>continued

Being a sigma male is the best type of social standing you can achieve, because the rest of the social hierarchy simply doesn't apply to you. You could care less who the alpha is and you aren't trying to climb to the top of some made-up social ladder that you don't care about. You look after yourself; don't care about what others think of you; do what's in your best interest; and get along with everyone, but rely on no one. If anyone reading this is tired of their current social standing, then follow my guide to become a sigma male:

1. Don't disconnect yourself from others, but don't rely on them for validation. Learn to rely on yourself for happiness and the rest will fall into place.
2. Realize that social hierarchy is petty and don't worry about your standing.
3. Be aloof, but welcoming. This will give you a form of charisma that is sexy to females and respectable to males. Always treat others with respect and be kind, but do not go out of your way to impress people.
4. Know when to stand up for yourself. This is perhaps the most crucial difference between sigmas and betas. The beta is submissive and isn't on top because that is beyond his abilities. The Sigma is just as strong and dominant as the alpha, and isn't on top because he simply CHOOSES not to be. It is important to know when someone is just joking, so if they giving a joking insult, respond by jokingly insulting them in a friendly way. But If someone genuinely insults you, be firm, stay strong, look them dead in the eyes and tell them that they have no right treating you like that. If the alpha sees you are genuinely strong-willed he will see you as something other than another one of his betas, and you will naturally draw charisma and respect from others in the group without needing to lift a finger.

>end

Agreed. I've told people this before but it didn't catch on. One of the things I stress is that the sigma usually has a better plan than the alpha, but people usually want to follow the alpha. That's when I go my own way, do my idea, they all get hosed and I'm on the beach drinking corona.

Attached: sig.png (220x334, 159K)

Gamma detected. You don't get to pick your social status.

this thread has potential, bump.

absolute omega mindset

fuck off faggot

>continued

Another thing the sigma will do is step up to the plate and do what's right when an alpha abandons his child and partner. Unlike the beta who is afraid to be seen as a "cuck", the sigma does not care what others think of him and will provide for a woman and her child out of his firm sense of principled compassion.

Fuck off cucklord aint nobody taking care of a whores children

"I'm just above everyone else, I'm totally not a loser I'm just not trying *sniffs own fart*"

Attached: incel.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Beta detected. When did I say that you choose your social status? If you simply choose to go your own way and separate yourself from the social hierarchy as a whole, you won't need to worry about social status.
People will begin to respect you more if they see you are able to survive on your own and are just as brave and confident as any Alpha while not depending on others. By relying only on yourself for support, you eliminate any need for others approval as a whole. It's easier than it sounds, user. Why not give it a shot? I guarantee it will be better than what you are currently doing.

If any of you call yourself a sigma male, then you're just a beta cuck. Sigma males wouldn't care about their social status, and, through identifying as a Sigma male, you are caring about social status. You show the need to promote your social status. Desperation to make yourself appear to have high social standing is the critical sign of a weak-willed degenerate. A pitiful man like that is in dire need to get Jow Forums and follow /sig/

Also remember lads, in all threads

Attached: hint hint.jpg (1500x2284, 1.07M)

Furthermore, the concept of Sigma males are a trap. Traps are ALWAYS fraudulent and homosexual.

Sigma reporting in

you literally do get to pick it whether you realize it or not.

Alphas are born.

Sigmas are made.

A Sigma male realizes early on in life of his shortcomings to become an ideal man, and so begins a slow but steady journey towards becoming a force to be reckoned with. Think of a mountain climber starting from the bottom and working his way up until he reaches his peak, and then stays up there and builds a home.

A Sigma is essentially the definition of a Capricorn.

I am a Sigma male.

Attached: B7l6fCZ.jpg (2500x1660, 1017K)

Ah, the good old Catch 22 situation.

youre a huge faggot. its funny none of you retards became actual men.

>muh sigma meta beta ogama

>no you don't get it guys, everyone else is wrong I AM THE TOP MALE I AM THE APEX OF THE PYRAMID
okay guy
this totally isn't a fucking ego trip at all

Are you really going to get that wrapped up in definitions that you'll neglect everything objective about what I've said and neglect any form of self-improvement? Call yourself whatever you want. Call me whatever you want. Looking to yourself for your own happiness and stability and not caring about the opinions of people whose mindset can't affect you is the most objective mindset out there. Are you really going to deny that just because I used the word "sigma" as a hook?

These are beta responses.

Try to give us an alpha response.

At your best you're an alpha, at your worst you're a beta.

At best they are Sigmas, at their worst they are Gammas.

Attached: C2H7s8x.jpg (536x479, 54K)

fight me 1v1 irl faggot

Attached: 1506193309783.jpg (600x574, 51K)

>fight me 1v1 irl faggot

You're supposed to be allies with Sigmas. In fact alphas often struggle to be friends with other alphas because they too are trying to steal their position, so a pack of alphas can never relax. However... an Alpha sitting next to a Sigma realizes the Sigma doesn't want his position so the Alpha can finally relax and be friends.

Daily reminder that vox day is a faggot expatriate on the run from the IRS and "sigma male" is his secret king "I could totally be an alpha if I wanted to" gamma tell
>in a lame band nobody cares about
>has-been vidya programmer, no successful games since 1990s
>author of dull fantasy books nobody reads
>so dysfunctional he gets kicked out of sci fi nerd conventions
>wikipedia clone nobody cares about
>vanity publishing company nobody reads
>relentlessly bullied off Gab by stormfags and frogposters
>vows to make a better social network, it fails instantly and gets memory holed
>only operates in places he has total control and bans dissenters like his blog
>thinks he will revolutionize streaming tv despite none of his other billion ideas making headway
>pretends he's a martial art badass despite looking like a scrawny nerd

Theodore pls go and stay go

Attached: 1551558437615.jpg (700x700, 132K)

this is like a highschool girl tier way of ranking and judging other males. you guys are fags. i live the life i want, without much in the way of faggotry. its great.

Isn't this the gamma positive male? Someone post the chart.

>Elisha Long
Hi man how's it going?

Sounds gay like OP.
You're just describing an alpha but trying to make it special.
More importantly, why does it matter?
There are manipulators and the manipulated. If you're capable of manipulation but not participating you are still a manipulator. You just have no reason to participate yet.

If you need some description to abide by what exactly are you? Certainly not very confident in yourself.

>#6 You are highly attractive to women but don’t really care or notice. Yep, the shy, silent type, women find you mysterious and absolutely have to figure out what is going on in that head of yours.
>But, the thing is that you aren’t ever going to let them in. What is attractive on the outside isn’t so much fun when you never give in or let your mysteriousness fade or your silence turn into idle chatter.
lovepanky.com/men/essentials-for-men/sigma-male
Is this the new form of autistic adult virgin cope?

McD=based

Attached: 1554146279069.png (633x324, 254K)

Fuck off, we're full!

t. sigma

Sigma, Beta, Gamma, whatever you wanna call yourself, you are still the Alpha's bitchbois, just depends on how you wanna rationalize it.

Funny that you know so much about him, and he's never heard of, nor cares about you.

27 y/o Self Realized sigma here

Ask me anything

sigma sounds like a gaylord

Lobsterman says our serotonin levels are dictated by where we perceive ourselves to be in the heirarchy, and this neurochemical feedback loop has been present since we were crustaceans. Seeing as how low serotonin levels inhibit, stress, and depress people, it makes sense to try to reason youreslf out of the tyranny of the heirarchy in order to function optimally.

Report these garbage off-topic "human" threads.

Attached: 1451606230087.gif (500x399, 894K)

A real sigma wouldn't ask people to ask him questions.

>Blue eyes/white
>6'
>muh dic
>volcel
>145iq
>INTJ
>turns out is also a sigma male
Goddamn I rule

Attached: huh.png (472x397, 350K)

How did you become so cool and successful?

Why get so wrapped up in the official wordage I use? Forget being alpha, beta, sigma, or any other word that's only used to generalize a certain mindset. It matters because adopting this mindset leads to you being self-sufficient, confident, and adaptable.
Tell me how anything I have said is untrue; tell me how the four points I made to achieve self-reliance aren't objective in any way and are a sign of lack of confidence; tell me why it would be better if everyone just kept living insecure lifestyles dictated by what their peers think of them.

You're missing the point about our ability to CHOOSE ya Dingus

Ask me anything, faggot

A real sigma wouldn't be so desperate.

>Cool
>Successful

These words simply feed the subjective reality. What makes me successful and cool might not necessarily make sense to you.

Just like the ability to be able to induce joy, happiness, unconditional love, and passion at the drop of a hat. Such a thing is incomprehensible to one who attaches themselves to their ego and physical manifestation of reality.

Next question

how do we handle being so cool all the time? Nevermind, I already know and so do you.

Attached: john martin the great day of his wrath.jpg (3152x2034, 1.75M)

the reason most of you itt are toptier supremeist faggotlords is that you insist on labels

Sigma male is basically the driver in Drive

Attached: 36DA0492-ACD0-4638-902B-3CDC1659262E.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

You would know what a real Sigma is, wouldn't you?

Except you don't, since you're the desperate one here, desperate for your (You's)

Am I the only one who doesn't know wtf this shit means? There's delta and gamma too? Wtf is that lol?

Ayyyyy

>6'
>he thinks he can rule anything
Topkek manlet

>what their peers think of them
I take benzos so I won't assault people in the street not because I am afraid of them, matter of fact I despise them all and depend on no one. You will only find isolated losers and antisocial creeps here.
Preaching to the choir that the world is dysfunctional take what you can however you can.

delta and gammas are what we call rot miners in the sigma community. I'd explain it, but I don't think you'd understand.

Oh it's an "I read a vox day blog and I'm intj and kinda beta BUT it turns out I was actually Sigma all along" thread. Imagine making up your own category to side step the truth and autistically place yourself at the top without merit so you can feel good about yoursel

So... autism?

Attached: 878CB0E6-2EC4-4BA5-B17A-73B6480A4DAA.jpg (228x221, 10K)

sure rot miner, taste my golden whip faggot

what if im a quadroon?

How do you develop a community of people who reject social hierarchies?

Have fun "identifying as" some bullshit. You realize that this is precisely what leftists do with 99% of their time, right?

Don't "identify" with some made up bullshit you think describes you. Just love God, love your neighbors, and try to be. Just be. Don't be something you think describes you. Don't put on a fucking title like "trad" or "alpha" or "sigma" or "alt right" (some of you faggots don't know that this term was coined by the MSM and you still use it as a group to identify with) or "fascist" or "libertarian." That's just as bad as "identifying" as "gay" or "antifa" or "transbinaryotherkin" or whatever the fuck.

pic not related

Attached: democrats_don_dey_play_dirty_now.jpg (748x588, 154K)

A real sigma wouldn't try to insult his way to recognition.

relevant pasta

Attached: BCE21D43-0EE2-490E-91F0-DE334EA6A94C.jpg (852x582, 63K)

Tfw zeta trying to transition into sigma
I'm gonna make it and have 3 white babies!

Attached: 1483028693839.png (640x480, 158K)

You wouldn’t know cause you’re a brainlet

He’s not entirely wrong tho. A lot of Jow Forumssters don’t neatly fit in to the alpha/beta dichotomy.

kek

In secret buddy, maybe one day you'll be invited

By minding one’s own business? Idk, ask yourself what a community of autists would look like irl.

Attached: 1871553D-5F86-4FE8-9633-1FB41064EE11.jpg (960x554, 77K)

Especially if the child is a mulatto

that seems pretty gay

uh oh. My (((shill))) censors are going off.

A Chad.

consider yourself uninvited

I am omicron.

Overall the hierarchy is an interesting and useful tool but I don’t think people understand how autistic and cringy you sound constantly trying to claim sigma or alpha status publicly. It’s better to use it as a tool to understand the types of people you encounter and how to better manage it than as a self-diagnostic tool. Ultimately, you’re going to have an intuition as to where you stand based on how others treat you.

Attached: AA896944-752B-4743-8989-CAEEF0BC1F4B.jpg (750x703, 91K)

I know what OP is trying to do but I'm tired of spilling the beans all the time with my autism

fuck it

showing self control for once fuckers

Attached: 34678946734.gif (324x333, 856K)

not much of a community then lol. Why would men who think that way waste their time with something like that?

What if your magnanimus attitude is just a result of your physical/social environment lacking stressors?

kek

Cringe

your definition of a sigma male sounds more like a stoic, which doesnt really fit in with the alpha/beta labelling at all.

sorry cocks gay you're fucking beta and no arbitrary label will ever change that you little faggot

pic related

Attached: E04774FD-4DBB-47EF-81F5-84DEADF0187B.gif (494x419, 313K)

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded

The real boiz are the smegma boiz

BAHAHAHA
this is possibly the most fedora'd thing I've ever seen on the internet.

You are truly a euphoric gentleman.

Attached: ddb.png (576x792, 463K)

This be a Scottish thread

holy shit bruh that is some top shelf cringe

I don't even know what you're talking about but I lol'd.

Attached: sunglassebs.png (217x211, 18K)

I work with the sort of uneducated effeminate trash that would lap this girly shit up. Need to get them interested for the lels.

Sigma balls lmao

Attached: IMG_9189.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Kys. It's not a man's fucking job to be a beta provider for women

does this picture sum it up op?

Attached: 200px-GutsBerserk.png (1288x649, 1.1M)

UH, ALL THE SIGMA VIRUS INFECTED OR MAVERICKS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OUT OF THIS BOARD BECAUSE ITS FOR REPLOIDS ONLY, UNDERSTAND CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE MAVERICKS MECHANILOIDS AGAIN!!!

Attached: megaman_x2018_feature.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

Ligma male here. I have ascended past corporeal form. I can no longer be defined by human language. Only complex mathematical algorithms can come close to defining my essence.

Been on Jow Forums throughout my childhood and adolescence

Also been abused to hell by family, strangers, and the like

Drudgery and conflict is my natural element and environment.

Life is literally easy mode for me

based

op might very well be retarded. who the fuck makes this kinda masturbation thread then claims he doesnt give a shit about social aspects of society. betas are the only members a society needs you lose alphas and this weird offbrand sigma whatever nothing happens.

whys everyone shit all over betas all the time. if a betas invested in your society it will thrive. alphas destroy it. betas are the only ones that can be happy with enough and not have to fucken destroy everything around them just to get more. the wests problem is betas arent invested in society and get blamed for everything. alphas are admired for unfathomable reasons. ive never been glad to have an alpha on my side give me my beta bretheren any day.

another worthless thread brought to you by an autistic fat nerd