All that is needed to defeat the Jews is to give Israel back to the Muslims

So why does no one suggest doing that?

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

What was North America before Europeans came over? All indigenous Brown people. Sure they might not have been a cohesive nation, but more or less they were the same people. Much like 70 years ago in Europe you had Swiss, German, French, English, ECT that were also the "same" but different.

Now back to the Americas... a lot of the natives resisted Europeans and gradually in about 100 years we took most of the East coast. We would drive the natives west and make treaties, but always renig on them. Encroachment was the name of the game until they were demoralized and so outnumbered that it was a suicide mission to even fight back.

This is exactly what's going on in Europe today and the US is about 20 years behind, but we see our future of what awaits us across the pond. Europe is pretty much lost with their laws against hate speech and wrong think.

Much like the natives in the Americas, we too will be outnumbered if we lay back all complacent. Brenton Tarrant was right... we are at the tipping point to where if we wait much longer the invaders will outnumber us. Us white people think of ourselves as individuals while the other ethnic groups band together against whitey. Soon white people will be like Native Americans... Demoralized and pretty much an anomaly to actually see one except the only difference is our replacements don't have the IQ to sustain a civilization.

If Trump gets re-elected... what? We just let more encroachment happen while our numbers dwindle? I will probably vote for Trump again, but in 20 years I can just imagine how bad it's going to be if it's already open season against white people in the news and social media. While you wait for a sign, your people wait for you.

Attached: bb26399598807810666af34c0c73735856f746c7-1.jpg (800x450, 55K)

how does that change the fact that circles own almost every nation's money supply.
you stupid worthless slave

sorry to hijack your thread, I'm IP range banned.

>All that is needed to defeat the Jews is to give Israel back to the Muslims
Sure, there was no problem with them prior to the 2nd World War.

The Holy land is christian Clay kike. Arabs are just semetic jews that are more inbred. They should both be wiped out.

tl;dr

>back to the muslims
>back
>implying
>shiggy
>mfw

Attached: 1538265462283.jpg (297x365, 64K)

we will be outnumbered and demoralized while the encroachment of brown people take over white countries if something doesn't happen now. We will be just like the Native Americans.

Only if we can prevent them from leaving.

They have visa free travel to the US. I DON'T want them coming here.

All meme flags are Israelis.
Examples:
Any time you enter a thread, just remember: all meme flags are Israelis!
If you feel up to it, remind the other anons of this as well.
>inb4 memeflag shills expose their VPN generated flags to "prove me wrong"
Israeli shills use meme flags in case their VPN malfunctions in some way and displays their true flag by accident. They use VPNs by the same token in case meme flags are removed or malfunction somehow.

Attached: jewdar.png (406x406, 79K)

>implying most Jow Forumstards actually want to defeat the jews.

Most anons here are just larping masochists. They're basically women.

not an
not a kike. I am range banned for some reason so I switched off my geographic location to see if I could post...

>different ID
hmmmm

Attached: sure thing.png (343x400, 85K)

That is weird... my last post I'd was orange...

literally nothing to do with the OP

Also you are full of crap. If these people have such low IQ's how can they take you down?

Either you admit you are not being taken over,

Or

You admit that these people are superior to you and smarter than you could ever hope to be.

It is 1 or the other you can not have both.

you're right... I am IP range banned so I tried making my own thread and it wouldn't let me. So then I posted the same thing as a comment to see what was going on.

No back to the topic do you not think we should take on the Jews by destroying Israel?

Or

Do you want the Jews to take over?

You just need to cut gibs and military babysitting, maybe some boycotts and sanctions.
But there are rumors of the So-and-so option and everybody sucks jewish dick for a living, so...

Ok so you think Idreal is for the Christians ok sure that still means you have to kick the Jews out of Isreal in order to defeat the Jews.

Also Arabs and Indians are less inbred than Europeans, so before you call other races Inbred you need to remember everytime you suggest that you are making the point that Europeans need to mix races.

Do you want to defeat the Jews or not?

#1, nice meme flag, #2 white people behave too much in an individualistic manner while other groups ban together against white people. We are too greedy and are actively letting in hoards of people for cheap labor and the Democrats are doing it for the votes. Their lust for power outweighs their loyalty to their people.

We are talking about taking down the Jews. we can take them down if we take down Isreal.

Why does no one want to take down Isreal?

How does giving the muslims Isreal mean they will go to the USA?

I did notice that all these so called anti Jewish people are actually really anti taking Isreal from the Jews it kind of proves that the anti Jew far right is actually controlled by the Jews.

I'll humor you with a response, but you should show your flag. I don't know how to take on the Jews, but it is convenient to have them all in Palestine for when the time comes instead of hunting them down around the world. If they stayed the fuck out of western countries, media, and government I could care less if the Arabs or the kikes control that clay...

I see you like to tell your self BS stories that are really just BS

Get the fuck out of here Ahmed. You don't belong here.

show your flag

The most powerful and influential Jews don't live in Israel, just protect it

I see your pissed I debunked you.

You should to the right think and admit you are wrong.

If you don't you are just a pathetic shit stain.

That is what they always say when they know they have been beaten in debate, I will accept that you know I am right and you are wrong every time you say "show your flag"

So by that logic at least they would be very hurt, it is better than nothing right?

I was unaware the jews were in a defeated state when they got us into WW1

>can't speak english properly
>resorts to incoherent insults
>I debunked you
Whatever shitskin. You're just proving my point kek.

The Jews did not get you into WW1 that was all the doing of the king of England who made it happen because of his own agenda

I see your butt hurt cause you lost.
Also I am English you retard.

Muslims? Give it back to the fucking Muslims? You do know Israel WAS British territory. So I suggest after dismantlement of the state you give it back to the Brit-.. Oh wait, that would be the same thing...

okay Paki

>I am English

Attached: 1311762220259.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Give it to the British well if you want, so long as the Jews no longer have it.

Lol Israel is further away from the Christians than it is the Jews

You're basically saying

>"I want the six gorillion year war to last another six gorillion years as long as i get my piece of dirt''

alsois right anyways

you're just a kike but i like pointing these things out to lurkers lol

You know you have lost an argument when you need to make up stories of where your opponent is born.

And you are saying you want to let the Jews rule over you.

Kek