Applying for an IT job

What should I write here user?

Attached: culturally_inclusive.png (687x136, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will drink one quart of almond milk a day.

Work somewhere else.

Reply that you live in a society, don’t see colour and just live for ip,tables

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

"As an introvert, I will do my job without anyone realizing I actually exist"

Attached: duck.gif (350x196, 3.51M)

This is a red flag that the job is going to suck ass and your overlords are going to be a bunch of SJW cunts.

If you really want to work there though, turn it back around on them. Write about how you just discovered recently that you are xx% Jewish and that since Jews only consist of a very small fraction of the population you hope that they wouldn't be anti-semitic and not hire a Jew because he looks white. Wear a yamaka to the interview and talk about how you want to convert.

Very good advice here

Attached: 14092809274092.jpg (474x317, 56K)

I honesty wouldn’t apply there. But if I HAD to.....I would say that I will add to the culurally inclusive environment by advocating for designated safe spaces for every gender /race/ ethnicity/ religion/ lifestyle/ sexuality there is and then promote the work space as the designated multicultural area where speech is regulated and trained into employees so as to ensure they don’t offend each other while in the designated work/multicultural and all inclusive area.

ignoring your white privilege, into the trash it goes

Attached: int.jpg (1200x1522, 174K)

>doesn't know how to strip wire

Don't work there, stupid. Find a better company.

This. There are brown people in charge there. No serious place asks you to write that kind of s*.

"As a jewish man blabla bla bla more poc blabla bla more lgbtq blabla bla more women"
BAM, you are hired.

I work to live, not the other way around. IT pays pretty good which is the only reason I still do it.

This
You applying to that bullshit only seeks to reinforce that people want to work there, and thus they are in demand.

"I'm a nice guy, it's not my fault women like to be treated like whores"

Autistic! Perfect, OP, do this.

But seriously if this is the way people are hiring now a days, just pay the $300 filing fee and get your name legally changed to Tyrone Katz. When people ask you if it’s your real name say ‘it’s my government name, my name is (whatever your name is)’

Let's write it for him Jow Forums! one word or phrase only. I'll start.

Dear

as a huwhite man, my culture, cell phones, anti-biotics, classical music, internet, democracy...

Or write your answer in binary ASCII for the lulz.

Fake the resume, completely suck the dick of the hiring manager when you interview, get the position. Bide your time and grit your teeth for the 3 month probation period and the second they give you domain admin, blow away all of the backups & cloud backups, torch the RAID's and shit on your bosses desk

Attached: Giromon.png (264x361, 144K)

what a gorriliant idea!

Attached: leaf.jpg (600x754, 79K)

What’s pretty good in dollar terms? If it’s under 80k it’s not worth the headfuck

01101001 01101101 01101110 01101111 01101110 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 0001010

I didn't know office space had a sequel

I think you should do that while being legally named Tyrone Katz.

probably 80k after the benefits are calculated in. What do you do that 80k isn't 'worth it'

Attached: aussie.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Write somthing to troll them / redpill them HARD. You don't want that job

Do what Chad does. Find out who the hiring manager is. Call them. Make them like you. Make them hope you decide to apply. Make them ask their HR liaison daily whether you applied. When you finally do apply, the hiring manager already knows he will hire you and doesn’t even read your answer.

I literally used to make $75k a year grooming dogs. Buy a trailer and pay for google ad works and get in those ‘next door’ type of apps. Schedule work around your life. You would probably make more than what I did that way. Because I worked at a shop as a w2 employee and only made 50% plus tips.

Thought about that, but I am worried about being exposed as a WYACIST huwhite supREEEEmist. Shit posting doesn't pay the bills.

Just write GTKRWN over and over filling the entire page. Some nigger got accepted at Stanford for writing black lives matter 100 times.

Attached: 1538005288365.jpg (735x966, 173K)

Companies talk with themselves and have blacklists. You don't want some HR cunt to destroy your future job prospects just because you wanted to shitpost irl.

Tell em you'll fight for open borders in israel.

Attached: 1548642208856.jpg (894x1920, 245K)

remind them they need a "token white" and how you're the best at the job.

>Let's write it for him Jow Forums! one word or phrase only. I'll start.
>Dear
Libfaggots,

Answered your own question. I’m just a busted ass boat driver and I’m on 77k and I don’t have to put up with this bullshit. IT sounds like the worst meme career ever

Hey niggers...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

you should write nothing and become self-employed instead of being a little faggot

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

When the employer asks for a statement like this, doesn't it mean they're literally asking you to fill out the paperwork for your own H1B application? I think this means the job isn't for domestic applicants

Say you have autism and would help diversify their creative process

Great at sucking dick

Reveal power level and apply somewhere else.

You will purge the company of all POC, allowing white people to be more productive in a safer environment

Begin your statement with "As a Jew...."

Attached: 1552619806363.jpg (960x720, 188K)

Write about being Jewish, what is this your first day here. You know enough to fake it, claim you are an atheist but your mom is Jewish.

You should work somewhere else cause the person who wrote this PD is a fucktard.

>IT in 2019
>9-to-5 schedule
Okay.

Tell them you're a Jew.

There isn't enough you can do as a white person. Your very existence is anathema to them.

You need to check your race as black and write "fuck white men" until you fill a page. The see see how brave and stunning you are and they'll have to give you a job. When they see that you aren't black call them racist and sue them for discrimination.

honk honk

This is what we all need to be doing...

As a FtM trans, you naturally have a strong understanding of oppressed minorities.

Seriously dude go back to plebbit nigger and I’m not even white.

Yes let’s all just start saying we’re black, if you have .000001% legally in America you are black and since we all have the same Adam as our Y chromosome it’s perfectly legal.

>I’m not even white

Attached: 1536813600274.png (416x435, 99K)

Orange man bad, orange man evil.