The WMAF problem

this shit is everywhere here, probably every second couple i see yet there's no propaganda pushing it, it just happens naturally

how do we solve it lads?

Attached: yac.jpg (690x586, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/the WMAF problem/
youtu.be/0UAmDUTY3vU?t=331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

solve it? you can only solve problems.

Same as always: ethnonationalism.

White women are a lost cause

Attached: yang.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Well asians are attractive to whites, and asian girls love white men. And it doesn't help that most white women do not want to date white men when they're younger.

naturally they'll converge.

sadly, this. the only ones who aren't are very obviously 1488 and already taken. ugh

white girls are still best girls, seems like marxist subverted education is destroying them

Attached: qtaw.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

shame them

I saw an old wmaf couple tonight at dinner and laughed when I saw their complete weirdo freak Hapa son sitting with them. Poor bastard never had a chance

Attached: 1553040099216.jpg (577x499, 35K)

I don't dislike them but I prefer asian these days. (east asian)

>implying this is bad

Attached: 67ff8a1339cdb333e1e32bd934124004164e51575df21e0386fdc79d5b5163d1.jpg (448x448, 27K)

that kid barely looks hapa desu

Attached: qwd.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

She had eye lid surgery that's why she looks like that

Serious question guys
White genocide beig real, shouldn't we just move on from the failed white race and create the superior Hapa?

Oh sweet mother of God...
Me on the right.

>problem

That's what i'm saying. I want a Keanu Reeves son that will have my height and chin/jawline but with his mother's superior Japanese beauty and intelligence.

Keep on believing, sholmo.

I just want to fuck your women, and eat your food.

STOP STANDING IN THE WAY OF RACIAL DESTINY

yes. It's time to take the next step in human evolution. Time to leave behind the beast races and emerge as the true euro-asian master race

Mmm, not quite. Flip side is WMAF couples tend to have stable families on both sides. Guessing it's the same up in leafland, my hapa buddies have awesome families, the asian side treats me well. Problem isn't just white women, it's white families. Want to fix women, bring back some family values. good luck with that.

ahh, the elliot roger club

Attached: 1474749029270.jpg (480x640, 29K)

black guy here, same with you whiteboi

remove eggroll

elliot was literally jewish, there was no white blood in him whatsoever

Stop making Asian pussy so tight.

Asuan women are awesome white women have gad there day. The only future is a halfa future

He looks planned, the chinese better watch their backs with these wens.

Get asian wife.

Convince to use donor egg from blond blue-eyed model.

I gave up on white women a while ago
The yellowpill is cozy as fuck

we're pretty much doomed to be a hapa nation eventually

Attached: ack.webm (770x720, 2.89M)

based, have at it tyrone.

I hope you guys become good hapas, and not jungle hapas mixed with Filipinos and other brown asians

Now you’re thinking

it's mostly chinese but there's some sea monkeys too

Attached: qtsra.jpg (620x923, 112K)

All the garbage "asians" like filipoinos only want you because you're an exotic white person
East asians have actual love and affection

solve it ? this is cause and effect you idiot. white women are fucking retarded
link?

>Want to fix women, bring back some family values. good luck with that.

Probably would've been a good fix 30 years ago, but even if you could snap your fingers and make it happen tomorrow it'd be 20 years until the fruits of it were born.

>No propaganda pushing it.

Attached: FnATqsT-al-ANQHxCbSpOUqd4l0UXnjOSvRWbYemJmM.jpg (1800x1734, 685K)

>korea
fucking horrid language and massive plastic surgery

me on the left . the old guy

I cant get a white gf

Yes and yes...for the white race to survive we have to gave support of our women...they openly mock white accomplisments and suggest the faustian sin eating burdens we bare are some demonic possesion rather than a mechanism to deal with harsh realities of human existance. Fuck em let them go to their grave childless and suicidal

Attached: 1554421960896.gif (592x395, 3.38M)

Aint nothing wrong with a cute flip chick. Asian cuteness and latina booty is a killer combo

DESU, I really do think a colapse and a reset of sorts will fix things. At least here Asians know how they've been treated, Japanese Americans still remember the camps they were tossed in, Asians coming over still get told stories about how bad things used to be. People here have had it made for some time, women are at the top of the pile and they know it. Fastest way to piss off a white woman, let her see a sucessful white guy with an Asian woman. The whole weak times breeds strong women applies too. Look at the old photos of German, hell even American women back in the depression and WWII, they knew what suffering and the value of family was, we need that back to fix things. Only feasable thing I can think of, no amount of male leading will fix it. Take away food for a bit and people will eat anything, same applies to good times.

How about we deal with the Aussie faggot spamming problem?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/the WMAF problem/
Fucking nigger.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (718x718, 69K)

With ethno nationalism and by saving the west.

Lol

Attached: 88uXnvBVQ6A5QWb63jLgRWlxCcoyLmG-w-JBCxC0.png (720x703, 497K)

these are pretty obscure examples m8

Attached: wmw.jpg (2620x1522, 770K)

>how do we solve it lads?
What is this "we"? You can't even keep your own board from being infiltrated and run into the shitter.

Attached: 1494255903069.png (2404x1260, 926K)

still no solution so i shall continue to make them m8

Attached: scs.png (684x726, 38K)

ROASTIES BTFO

Attached: roasties.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

Fucking based

Yes but only if you keep posting asian qts

>All those 40+ year old single women saying she isn't beautiful
Hahahaha

Race mixing is a good thing

Attached: 1554329134789.jpg (422x750, 75K)

Sorry bro but I'm keeping my tiny asian gf.

Rice child!
Such big penisus!
youtu.be/0UAmDUTY3vU?t=331

SEETHING

I for one, welcome our chink overlords.

Attached: 1537135632060.jpg (621x680, 99K)

>Jow Forums gets mad at BLACKED and decries race mixing
>reveals yellow fever and basically makes "muh dik" posts in wmaf threads

BRUCED.com

Attached: 1547643682625.png (711x947, 372K)

the whole point of these threads is to stop race mixing m8

Attached: asau.jpg (480x360, 30K)

You're like those cucks that say
>whites conquered niggers, that means it's fine if niggers conquer us now. And if you think otherwise it's hypocrisy

Attached: 1554125986529m.jpg (680x1024, 83K)

A white getting with an Asian isn't a downgrade and can be considered an upgrade.
A white getting with a black is still seen by most as a downgrade.

Asian gf is a downgrade from a proper white girl

Hahaha when the mode of aussie iq goes up but yours goes down due to coal burners

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to slay girls of all races.
Youtube IRL streamer here making mad money streaming Tinder dates and showcasing my God Tier PUA skills.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: SMASHGODXXX.jpg (216x240, 16K)

Stop posting the exact same thread with the exact same image at the same time every day, faggot. We solve it by saging your shit threads.

They just make people want to racemix even more desu

Hottest girl I have ever personally seen, IRL, was a white/chink mix. There is nothing wrong with WMAF. Hapas are only ugly when one of the parents is anyway.

Fix white women, maybe the next generation will be salvageable.
This current one is defiled and poisoned beyond recovery.

based smashgod pasta

this is a different image and i didn't post it yesterday so suck my dick you mutt faggot

Attached: lily.jpg (1360x735, 132K)

But is still the next best thing if you can't find a proper white girl.

you don't get it. whites with yellow fever are basically niggers to asians.
>lower iq
>brag about bigger dicks
>claim to be irresistable chads
>only manage to bang low quality sluts

Its time to admit white women cant be saved and id rather reproduce than not

I really don't think so, I've been to Korea and Japan and they like whites

problem with that is whites have far more accomplishments than asians and their women naturally gravitate towards them, the opposite is true with niggers

Attached: hapababy.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

You seem to all think there are proper white girls....where the fuck do they exist.

They don't. Meanwhile whenever I bring back a Korean girl and fuck her I wake up to her cleaning my apartment.

They're hot though
Have good iq
And are mlre feminine, traditional and faithful than western goals. So what's the reason not to get them?
Get a white pregnant first to make sure ahe doesn't burn the coal and the settle with an asian. DEMOGRAPHICS, LADS

I think if times get as bad as people think they will, that may well change. Once things break down, there goes law and order, women really will be at the mercy of others and well, others aren't so nice.

Ryan%20Gosling%20Screaming2018_720p_x264-YIFI.mkv

Attached: 1554210653056.webm (720x384, 2.52M)

Why are you guys so obsessed with race? Have you guys ever considered marrying a girl that you just like without thinking of muh race?
>but the general trend says
So who cares what the general trends says? Are you really going to be a slave to the system, to statistics? I'm sure those posting here are intelligent enough to figure out the best course of situational action without consulted a basket weaving forum, I'm sure of it. We are reaching levels of contrarian not thought possible.

Oh god i just came, no from you getting laid but the cleaning and traditional values

Except everyone hates niggers.
Asians appreciate white mens burden (despite being at closer capabilities today). The Japanese and Koreans especially appreciate what we have done for them as a nation.

Are you an ugly white woman or something?

Yeah, I live in China now and the girls here are just like western women, fucking useless. Korean women are amazing. When a group of Koreans go out for BBQ or whatever it's always the women's job to cook the food for the men.

Pattern match in a natural human instict.

wmaf is total cringe

GIB CATHOLIC KOREAN GF NOW

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

It wouldn't be so cringe if you fixed your teeth so you could actually mate

fpbp

Solve white women and white men will come back

Looks kind of scary

Attached: 123456789.webm (420x748, 2.9M)

i'm waiting for you, user

Attached: qtca.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Attached: 1549983933541.jpg (750x890, 116K)

Yeah, Korean women are on a different level. They aline more with western values on an ideological basis while retaining proper gender roles. I can have a normal, open-minded conversation with her while she cooks and cleans for me. It's amazing.

I'm so fucking tired of Chinese women. They're the worst Asians by far. If you're into Asian girls go find a Korean girl.

>aline

align, I'm fucking retarded

It's actually quite simple
Low quality whites get low quality asians
High quality whites get high quality asians
In my experience Asians are a lot more conservative and selective when it comes career/income/intelligence. The white bonus points can only go so far.

Not even close.
1. we respect their culture
2. we'd be willing to get along with the men
3. we aren't apes