11.5 year old cousin is over

>11.5 year old cousin is over
>she wants to play video games with me in my room
>mom tells me to "keep the door open"
What the fuck did she mean by this?

Attached: 1554416632400.jpg (425x286, 34K)

You know what the fuck she meant

Attached: download (16).jpg (312x161, 6K)

LMFAO she's seen your browsing history

Rape your mom as revenge

she means she wants to watch you fuck her

Even your mom cant deny the superiority of cunny.

lol, tell her only game she can play with you is husband and wife. close the door and tell her to cook you a meal while sucking you off

yeah! weirdo.

Kill yourself pedo.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (735x697, 48K)

OP how old are you?

Lol

you should assert yourself and ask her exactly what she meant by that. if she even hints that she thinks you might molest your cousin then you need to set her straight, big time.

You know what she meant. I'm sorry user; I do trust you.

Nice copypasta

This

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER THINKS YOU’RE A PEEO RAPIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What the fuck did she mean by this?
Don't fuck your cousin that's what she meant you sick fuck

Get out of there
Don't let that woman ruin you

Your mom knows you've been molesting her.

Maintain eye contact with your mom while you do it op

This
This
This

THIS

Ask your fucking mom where the fuck she gets off making that kind off inference about you?

Dont take that shit. Be pissed when you ask her you have every right to be for being slandered with such disgusting innuendo.

Are you from a muslim family?

Haven’t kekd that hard in a while

wow will take the b8 pasta, but,

your mom was probably molested young by some family, this is why she has these concerns

pedo. you are fucked. your mom knows.

If your mom thinks you're a weirdo, you done fucked up, son.
My mom thinks I look like Johnny Depp, and is the nicest guy on the planet. I don't, and I'm not.

>was 11
>got my dick licked by my 14 year old female neighbor
>Im 32 now
>see her every once in a while
>we never ever talked about it

Mfw

Attached: 7A58FFBE-0C72-49CC-BA2E-F3E177431DDA.png (750x1334, 692K)

A man and a woman shouldn't be alone together.

I have to admit it, sometimes leaf wisdom shines because of its simplicity.

you gotta FIX that shit. next time this exact scenario happens? strip naked and run around the house, THAT will teach your mom you're not fucking around.

She's jealous because she wants your cock

Maybe she’s knows something about that 11 year old you don’t. Maybe she’s a pervert going through puberty.

This is a post from months ago

You're a sex offender

Attached: MAGA vs lgbt Pedophilia.jpg (942x960, 73K)

This
She's clearly trying to keep you safe from that cock hungry loli

She wants the D.

Attached: 1512536146889.png (424x567, 97K)

Definitely this

Attached: 0B93E74C-DCFE-47ED-80DB-A91E859D946F.jpg (357x405, 27K)

How is this Jow Forums related?

Reported for content outside of /mlp/

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 15K)

Because ur a nigger and in this thread.

Attached: nigger and jew.jpg (575x602, 75K)

This. If you're alone with a woman you have natural rights to claim her.

your mom thinks you would have sex with your cousin you must be damn degenerate

Attached: 1553058313747.png (758x802, 668K)

Was trying to imagine maybe she was concerned that you'd get metoo'd, but thinking about it that just doesn't make sense. Can you blame her with the constant "programming" though

Attached: 230489238.jpg (750x933, 127K)

she wants the D

Attached: kjbkj.jpg (652x482, 33K)

>If she even hints that she thinks leaving the door open might stop you from molesting your cousin then you need to set her straight, big time.

FTFY ; OP, you need to do it reverse cowgirl right in front of her. That is the only way to assert your dominance.

So what did you play anyway?

>visit Aunt with mum
>don't like her. She always braids my hair too tight
>rather spend time with my cousin
>he likes clowns and honks my nose
>no cat fur in his room
>no signs of pussy at all
>ask him if he knows how to tie a business moose
>point to throat
>he knows
Do it

>ITT just incel problems

Attached: least_rare.png (420x296, 106K)

I am a parent. It could be simply because she wants to be able to monitor what kind of video games you’re playing? Maybe your cousins mom is a cunt and she doesn’t want to have to deal with her later if you guys play a violent or offensive game? Maybe she wants to make sure you’re not calling people faggots? Or maybe she means exactly what you think? Of course if she did she probably wouldn’t have your cousin over.

Look you stupid faggots, this is proper behavior. Your mother is right to teach your little cousin not to be in a room alone with a man behind closed doors. You don't want her to grow up to be a whore, do you?

(you)

Too bad OP's id has only one fucking post. I swear actual wisdom goes to waste in this cesspool most of the time.

too.
old.

Attached: tooold.jpg (397x300, 26K)

>You don't want her to grow up to be a whore, do you?

That's why you have to rape her so hard she'll never have sex with a man ever again, thanks to the unforgettable mental trauma.

>What the fuck did she mean by this?
'What the fuck did you mean by that?' should have been your first and only reaction.
Also, from now on, every time your mom goes into a room tell her to keep the door open like she's some kind of sicko.

Attached: lil goblin.jpg (418x277, 24K)

1. Lol but no
2. OP is beyond creepy.

>thanks to the unforgettable mental trauma
Make sure to get a stinky dick, OP

>54 replies
>1 post by this ID
Not only this, but I've seen this exact thread but it's an 8 year old wanting to watch tv.

your mom's protecting your ass
even at 11, girls make false rape claims
or maybe your aunt or uncle is fucking nuts and might get ideas
keeping the door open protects YOU

Like next time you order a pizza and she goes to pay for it, look at her funny and tell her to keep the door open.
A few weeks of that should do it.

Ascended and whitepilled

you are creepy uncle material and nobody is going to trust you with their kids. all you can do is own it and keep your cousins away for good so you can play video games by yourself and online with others but you wont have to share space in your room

how do you own being the creepy uncle? grow a mustache. no beard just mustache. wear shirts with collars at all times with them tucked into your pants. get a windowless van

This and again, this

11yr old girls are curious and hitting the point where they understand what they can get away with.
Although this is Jow Forums and I should say: keep your fantasies in loli doujin, not the real world.

Was Paglipepe viral marketing for the Joker?

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough (ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag))
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Almost..
Almost got me to laugh audibly.
Very good job user.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think I'm going to steal this bit to make the guys at work laugh.
I will try to give their laughs to you, I will tell them a funny man come in, he say;

She heard of #metoo and cares about you.

why did god make little girls so fucking sexy?

Attached: Implying.jpg (1601x1073, 2.05M)

This