IQ is based on culture, not race. Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you can't.

Attached: Kings.png (690x714, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys retard. Culture is simply the manifestation of the quality of its people.

Based

What do all of the low IQ states have in common?

Attached: 152094582309280.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

They're smarter than California?

If you're making the assertion, its up to you to provide the proof

skin color is based on culture, not race

Niggers
There, proved wrong

>What do all of the low IQ states have in common?

They're filled will historically oppressed people who haven't had the same access to opportunities as whites.

Justify this chart

Attached: SAT.png (676x528, 35K)

>Biology has no impact on culture
This

White-black brain Gene differences

>IQ is based on culture, not race. Prove me wrong.
So that explains why chimpanzees aren't computer scientists. It's their culture.

Attached: strhstrhtrh.png (1000x667, 1.42M)

You actually can, /thread. Sage

jew were oppressed or no?

Attached: duldyulduu.png (655x372, 42K)

Attached: jkajratrjjatra'.png (410x604, 86K)

Attached: yldyudyudty.png (1058x1334, 137K)

White people are such progressives.

Attached: skystsytsasa.png (1280x720, 30K)

Whites and Asians created the education that allowed for those opportunities.

Attached: 79FE110B-A2DD-4744-A605-16EA2E5634AD.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

Dude leave black people alone.

MINNESOTA TRANSRACIAL ADOPTION STUDY. I'll even give you a link. It proves you wrong 100%
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-074837.jpg (1080x1920, 409K)

They were, and they are the most successful people on earth.

Niggers have always been and will always be inferior specimens. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: You can't

Attached: 1535572670310.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Attached: aejhaetjjj.png (720x257, 38K)

wrong. niggers adopted by whites and brought to white countries still have lower IQ . IQ is genetic

fpbp

Attached: 76049774-61F7-41B5-BB6C-C4396AE273CA.png (543x2378, 505K)

They are pretty good at running though.

Attached: 103162FB-ADC6-40CE-A965-E85587B5EFF9.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

Is there any cultures I can practice to raise my IQ?

>letting them run

Attached: 1542249524803.webm (480x480, 2.14M)

At what point does that excuse become invalid? Like, after 50 more years? 100? 1000? At what point do people stop using the fact that people got dealt a bad hand GENERATIONS AGO to justify being failures today? Nobody is trying to enslave blacks (and lets not forget that throughout human history most if not all groups of people have been enslaved or brutalized by another group at one point or another) or telling them they cant drink at a certain water fountain or not letting them marry people of skin colors or any of that shit anymore. Those days are over. At some point they need to move past this "muh oppression" crap and get their shit together and supporting the idea that people can use past oppression of ones ancestors as a justification for bad behavior now is just exacerbating the problem.

Sorry but im from NC and all we have is beaners and negros and hicks. that image is fake news

what am i looking at

Culture. Whites put more emphasis on reading and math.

No, Jews have never seriously been oppressed in this country. Quite the opposite.

desTINY BTFO

wasn't there a scientist who took a bunch of negro babies and raised them in a white country and they turned out fine when they grew up? that supports your case

It's almost as if whites pillaged Africa for the resources necessary to create the infrastructure to create those opportunities.

whatever happened to pics of niggers in buckets?

>At what point does that excuse become invalid?

Let's get those reparations and then we'll talk.

> inb4 b-but the Pioneer Fund which paid for it is racist!

and exactly what do you mean by reperations?

It's genetic, proof in pic related.

Attached: 1550342828930.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

It's almost as if Africa has been a shit hole for thousands of years even before the arrival of the huwite man.

Attached: Parenting_has_a_marginal_and_inconsistent_influence_on_offspring_IQ..png (687x1123, 97K)

California's culture of elitism should make it a smarter state than West Virginia, but it is stupider than any other state in the union.

Attached: Race-and-IQ-flyer.jpg (1650x1275, 1003K)

They already disproved this when Asians adopted Whites and whites adopted Asians. The kids took on the IQ of the natural parents.

Here are some observations made by Arab scholars regarding Sub Saharan Africa, long before any European colonization took place:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

>Colonialism did not make Africa Poor (or Europe Rich)
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI

>Black Panther's "Wakanda" Isn't Real
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

And culture is based on...what exactly?

Attached: 1554408186837.png (1122x1061, 313K)

Californians can't be smarter than themselves by the laws of Aristotle.

Attached: 1522696502861.jpg (644x644, 126K)

And why do whites pit more emphasis on those things? Maybe because they are better at them to begin with. We tend to do things we're good at.

>niggers picking cotton in the south built America
Okay

Of course it is. Anyone disputing this is simply a cuck

Why are niggers failures in every other culture besides western as well?

I'm pretty sure believing that "black ppl have a bad culture" is still racist, OP.
You're not going to save yourself from getting jailed from hate speech, sorry. Might as well embrace the truth, instead of cucking to some nonsensical middle-ground.

You have two options:
a) races have different intelligences
b) disparities by race are entirely from socioeconomic factors: lack of education, wealth, social capital, etc.

Choose (b) and you can keep your office job, if a lazy faggot like you has one, and you will continue to put food on the table for your ungrateful, obese, shrill wife and your transgender children.

Thanks for playing the game, honk honk.

Attached: 1545303608718.jpg (617x530, 26K)

>usual bait thread

Anybody else suspect that Jow Forums has become a proving ground for AI-driven trolls? I've seen this thread before with similar weak sauce canned responses by OP.

Yeah because how many generations have blacks had a worse start in life due to racism? Think about it.

good schools?
alot of white people?

why do you faggots come up with these insane ideas?

"the board is shit because of..."
1) jews
2) shills
3) government
4) ai

Is it really that hard to believe that the people on this board are just lazy, retarded niggers? Jesus christ.

Attached: 1546007139805.png (600x600, 45K)

You can take African nigger babies, put them in America, and watch them continue to be just as retarded. Shit's genetic.

culture is a function of race and the two are irrevocably bound.
there, i proved you wrong.
now take your btfo and leave.

this proves this tard is just trolling
/thread

Attached: ILZsCDF.jpg (625x626, 19K)

Nerve gas leak

I don't think that's a compelling argument.

>Prove me wrong
Niggers in the US for 250 years have only gained 15 IQ points to their average. They've also gained 30%+/- white DNA. Westernized niggers are still low IQ.

high energy

whats the solution tho

>Is it really that hard to believe that the people on this board are just lazy, retarded niggers? Jesus christ.

Fuck's sake you autists get triggered over the smallest shit

>this proves this tard is just trolling

As usual

Did an African tribesman design that gun in his hand? Or was it a Russian tank engineer? I forget which.

HONK HONKLER

ITS GENETIC

/thread

Sorry. I was bored and I needed a dose of dopamine. Thanks for all the (You)s. It really gave me the lift I needed.

Separated twin studies show that genetics is the strongest predictor of outcomes

based

statistically averaged IQ, correlates perfectly with genetic race. Its been proven time and again. WANTING it not to be so, REALLY REALLY badly? Does not change it.

This one. OP. Here!! Oh, you'll just make this thread again tomorrow? Okay see you then!

were you pretending to be retarded? I'm not sympathetic since at this point literally half of the posts on this board include some variation of "this person or thing I don't like is a jewish CIA glow-in-the-dark shill."

i actually left this board for this reason, but i come back every now and then to see the latest faggotry

Attached: 1548548240710.jpg (500x426, 39K)

all the other prisoners are restrained by their hands and one of them has a shank that ISNT restrained.
you're watching what happens to the animal mind when it takes over completely because instinct is screaming "YOU'RE DEAD IF YOU DONT FUCKING RUN!".

followed by stabbing.

huh i wonder how that situation came to be but i thank you for your effort in letting me know whats what.

thanks leafbro. may many kilos of protein find their way to your freezer

au contraire, there are a lot of very perceptive people out there who have shit attention span and do bad academically because of how they were raised (most likely spoiled and not given enough discipline). People don't do things they don't want to, and a slightly below IQ mexican with better incentive who was raised to do good would be more successful than a white leftist pot-smoker faggot that wouldn't work to save his family.
Environment has a big influence on us

fpbp

Attached: 1542426044311.png (869x749, 1.31M)

Attached: 1541815260378.png (860x860, 157K)

Are they stuck to the table?

Attached: 1536836499596.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Who taught the whites? Who is superior if one people can achieve knowledge, and learning, and the other, cannot? One race can formulate the understanding of the universe, and the others beg for knowledge claiming it was rightfully theirs all along. Maybe its just that now were entering into the 21st century, its convenient to claim everything rightfully belonged to you even tough you passively acknowledge the true inheritors of such a civilization. White privilege is but a subconscious acknowledgement of the truth that you are in fact invaders, and outsiders to civilization, and that your true place in society is uneducated, in third world shitholes far away from the confines, of healthy, dominant, privileged, and well achieved white society.

Attached: sweden-does-everything-right.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (653x436, 77K)

The stupidity of Americans surprises me every time

Idk, anyone with an East German AKM is pretty smart to me. Post your MPi-KM

Dumb nigger

Attached: skin color to IQ correlation.png (1317x1652, 546K)

Attached: bell curve SAT.jpg (811x455, 73K)

Attached: 20 most dangerous neighborhoods 2014 niggerville.jpg (1048x1200, 99K)