Do WOC find white boys attractive irl?

I’ve seen all those (((studies))) and shiet But does it actually translate into real life anons?

Attached: 114F9853-01BA-43BD-8546-147B60E43E5C.jpg (820x1024, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creditdonkey.com/interracial-marriage-statistics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for curiosity

who cares you faggot meme flag

Definitely not the white boys that frequent Jow Forums

Yes, especially abroad (not just Asia)

Yes, white is right and every shitskin secretly wants to be with whites but women can't openly be race traitors because minority men will brag their women for being race traitors.

Yes. They fetishize white men just like how men fetishize any other race but their own.

Beat, not brag. We should beat the coal burners.

>t.vacuum scientist

Attached: 1472502253187.jpg (803x803, 64K)

Yeah and Im fuckin mad. All the girls that give me smiles in my day-to-day are nonwhite.
White girls are frigid cunts. White girls won't fuck me and this literally counts as genocide. Their rights were a mistake.

Hey guys, next time we form a country can we explicitly state "voting only for white men no jews, disagree get shrekt" on the first fucking page huh?
Thanks. Sincerely, some faggot.

5% OF THE POPULATION
50% OF THE CRIME

Everyone likes white boys.
Everyone likes white girls.
That's really all there is to it.

If a white dude barely insinuate to any latina she'll throw herself the his feet to brag that she fucked that gringo to her friends... 100% of the time.

they enact this kind of rules in muslim countries, muslim countries are shit holes.

Said the Jew

Well everyone likes white girls. That part is true

Bump

WHERES THE ESTONIAN OIL DRILLER?

The ones that don't get bombed constantly are pretty nice.

i want to meet that man irl

Create a dating profile on some normie dating website, and watch how many non white women message you.

Most of the women I've fucked were asian, hispanic, or one of those two mixed with white.

Short answer: Yes. Although niggers don't seem to like me, might be because my disgust for most of their women is obvious. Still holding out for one of those 1/100 hot black chicks, gotta do it just once.

To much effort

a lot of asians do. beaners as well, since the whiter the better is a common theme in latin america

>those 1/100 hot black chicks

more like 1/1,000,000. but when they are hot, my god they btfo almost anything else

White guys who don't eat carbs/sugar, and don't drain their Testosterone by jacking off and being sedentary all the time - yes absolutely. These are the top tier of men.

White guys who turn themselves into autistic versions of flubber are not.

imagine the smell tho

Attached: 1517467126664.gif (304x380, 1.99M)

>But does it actually translate into real life anons?

Literally no. White men are literally at the bottom of the social hierarchy now and they have only themselves to blame. Imagine being fucking collectively stupid enough to ignore the upper echelons of society so you could flood into powerless trades jobs? I mean how fucking stupid were white men?

White men are literally mexican tier now. Every 10/10 chick wants a fit brown or black man.

t. traveling sales chad (white, non-Jewish). Even I struggle to get laid now. You fuckers made a real mess of things sitting on the sidelines running your fucking mouths and larping as much as you have. White men are now a fucking laughing stock and people couldn't be LESS scared of your empty threats.

>t. traveling sales chad (white, non-Jewish)
t. butthurt chink or happa

Attached: 4427e53e594bfe1d4244866eaf6a2381cc3ed5d0c723193d87e3a41cef101ea2.jpg (567x480, 40K)

Boy aint that just the opposite of the truth

They find attractive white men attractive.

Show flag
A
G
E

Don’t sage my thread
Blackpilling

Wtf that is my truck and fucking license plate
Delete this fucking thread right now

Kek

Go away you stupid kike

>l-less s-scared of your empty threats
>media:white men are the most dangerous thing EVAR1111
>subscribe to pewdiepie
>less scared
Shitskins seem more terrified by the day desu

Whites are basically Elves to the rest of the world.

Very true. The black unicorn is worth the hunt.

juicy apple.
would bite.

did you fuck the girl?

Attached: rr.png (684x382, 401K)

Bump

I do but I'd feel more comfortable with a tan man or hispanic origin man of tan or lighter.
t. hispanic

Attached: 1524927347169.jpg (804x960, 123K)

>WOC

Don't ever use this fucking word, even ironically.

>Whites are basically Elves to the rest of the world.
This.
>tfw you want an elf but it's conflicting because you don't want to defile their beauty but if they insist that they have feelings for you, you'd go with the flow anyways

Attached: 1345775587.jpg (720x960, 82K)

>tfw have 99+ tinder links right now many likely from non-whites

AMA

also im not even that good looking.

Anecdotally - yes. I go to a big state school in florida, and Cuban girls from Miami/South Florida are all OVER white fraternity guys here. I'm in an overwhelmingly white fraternity and last year we paired with the decidedly 'cubana/miami girl' sorority for homecoming. We have to play a shit ton of latin music that I hate at our parties. That, and these bitches can actually hold their liquor, wo we have to buy a shit ton more than normal when we do socials with them.

They're everywhere. I prefer whiter girls, but I can't deny cuban girls are pretty enticing. On top of that, the ones that can afford to be in sororities generally grew up upper/upper middle class and are indistinguishable from white girls in the same position, except they might speak spanish.

>Do they find white men attractive?
Yes.
>...By default?
No.

Explain further user. I feel they go for us pretty quickly quickly in most situations, but that might be because I am in an extremely white-heavy environment.

Attached: 1004.jpg (1080x1129, 1.51M)

>white girls wont fuck me and this literally counts as genocide
Kek

Black and hispanic girls salivate over white cock and that's without Jewish media even brainwashing them to do so

We did, it was in our constitution but the cuck descendants ignored it.

Short answer : female nature is the same, all over the planet.

Of course they do, marrying white is marrying up.

I dated a black girl. After a couple dates, I had her over (we'd fucked at her place on the second date, so it was time for some serious fucking), and I cooked dinner for her, really simple meal. She was flabbergasted I went to that much effort, how no black dude had ever cooked for her.

The dick sucking was good that night.

that is where you are wrong.
black women are always trying to hit me up because I'm a strong white man. It is annoying as hell.

i've had indian, asian women salivating over me. im not interested in them.

I've noticed it more recently. I've been with more Asians and Hispanics than I ever been both are several leagues ahead of white women in personality and attitude.

I'm an Italian chad who'd have no problem sleeping with women no matter the status quo, so can't speak for the 120lbs scrawny gingers on the board.

t.wetback

He posts this shit literally like 10 times a day, it's a pasta at this point

I've had two black women confront me at night and just ask if I would fuck them. I was so weirded out I always said, "no thanks" because I thought I was going to catch the clap or something. I've fucked a couple latinas (before they blow up into pair shaped goblinas by age 22), but they were absolutely fucking retarded, no connection with them at all. The only semblance of a conversation I could hold on a deeper level with a woman was a few white girls. Though intelligent conversation is mostly relegated to some male friends

It's not my fault that every Western European American male between the ages of 18-50 is either a fat, squat guy with a beard or a total nu-male. You can't blame brown women for wanting South Europe cock.

>Autistic guy completely misunderstanding human interaction.

Is this the nationalist version of females making false sexual harassment claims?

Asian girls lust over my Nordic physique everyday.
Its the other way around, women in countries with less white guys like us more.

Probably not Amerimutts

i have an ecuadorian gf sooo i guess

What the fuck is a WOC

Woman of color

Maybe they don't want to fuck you because you use retarded terms

The World Ocean Council (WOC) is a global, cross-sectoral ocean industry leadership alliance committed to Corporate Ocean Responsibility.

Women/woman of color these autist are pretending are so attracted to them. I guarantee that they couldn't get laid by any woman.

Fucking lol

Grew up in Socal. Most of my sexual partners have not been white. It is easier to get a 8/10+ Asian/latina than 5/10 white girl.

I'm sick of these ocean council shills flooding the board with their propaganda

I personally video myself taking a shit in the ocean every day then send it to their CEO.

Why is that the case? Who are the white girls fucking to inflate their values so much?

I’d post a picture but don’t want to dox myself. If you only knew.

I don’t know rabbi, Qatar, UAE and even Iran look pretty nice. I’m sure Libya wasn’t too bad either before your financiers turned it into an open slave market ran by Mossad agents larping as muzzies.

>Are poc human human beings too?? -The thread.

Fucking degenerate racists. Get a life.

White chads

What it comes down to is women finding Chad attractive. It just so happens to be that whites have a lot of Chads in their race probably due to them having unique eye colors and more hair color variance

I can tell you're a coping, jelly brown boi :^) don't worry, your women are only fuck toys, not wife material

Being a hateful foul-mouthed cretin is race trator tier. Daily reminder that you're not white if you're evil.

that's where you're wrong kiddo.

Yeah. If youre white you can bone non white women easy as pie

Yes.

Obviously this board is full of incels predominantly, but there are still a few of us on here who get laid a lot.

Being a white male means you have your pick of women. The attractive successful white male is literally what 90%+ of females of all races want. The ones that don’t are generally degenerates (eg grew up in minority areas of mentally ill) or lying (eg blacks who pretend to only like black men so they don’t get shunned from their racial group).

I only go with whites but my tinder gold is full of non whites trying to fuck me. Don’t think I’ve ever tried to swipe a black girl right where she hasn’t already liked me.

Don’t let yourself be fooled by this Jewish meme that women don’t like white men.

lmao, being racist isn't evil bro stop being a fucking retard. Evolution didn't stop at humans you silly muhfeels cultist

holy shit thats my truck and license plate too

Attached: 1528225802901.jpg (864x864, 131K)

Yes

>meme flag
>same thread over and over

It's the 6/10 black girl that posted here yesterday for some white male attention

Empty paragraph. Found no useful info here.

Facts trump your feelings. Hopefully you have enough brain cells to comprehend that.

>trying to normalise "wyte bois"
Men. White men.

It's probbably because you're either a spic or a wigger.

White women are the least likely to date and marry outside their race actually

creditdonkey.com/interracial-marriage-statistics.html

Yes

The incels on this board are all non white

T. Chicano incel

That's because only the truly retarded or easily brainwashed would actively downgrade, no offense to my brown Jow Forumsbros

Attached: a-ok.webm (1920x1080, 132K)

Daily reminder to all you niggers and white boiz. Us Latino men are irresistible to white women and will be taking over the United States by being better workers than you. Pic related is my DNA results compared to my GF. By the way I also took her virginity something that only 1% of you will probably ever do in this lifetime. Get cucked.

Attached: 8FD05673-F1FC-4619-B629-FD8C0AF8533B.jpg (1800x1591, 356K)