So why did the Christchurch massacre blow over so fast?

So why did the Christchurch massacre blow over so fast?

Attached: 1550851875469m.jpg (1024x713, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YCbQhfPrajo4/
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/10317612/Suspected-terrorists-brother-rebuked
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
bitchute.com/video/boOvQ19TX4Vs/
kiwifarms.net/threads/brenton-tarrant-posts-on-8ch.an-shoots-up-mosque-killing-49-muslims-in-new-zealand-livestreams-from-gopro.54323/
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because fuck new zealand theyre faggots

Cause it actually wasn't a false flag

because jews hate muslims. mossad slipped up.

Everyone's used to it by now, nobody cares.

Because it was fake and gay

Attached: C8DCC54D-96CB-48E7-87B3-FBF334049312.jpg (1472x1420, 1.27M)

Hot potato that would inspire copycats that could lead to full bore civil war. The guy was such a billy badass that anyone that watches the video is inspired by it. He also targeted a mosque that was training and supporting jihadis, so if they reported on it too long, people would find out that he actually was a hero.

there should be a brenton tarrant sticky that allows 1000 posts to be displayed at all times, is there any way to request something like this from the mods?

Attached: 1554098188556.jpg (208x243, 8K)

>everyone's used to based white males cleaning up their house
I don't think so
If it was fake it would be all over media constantly in order to push whatever politics the false flagger perpetrator wanted pushed

the copycats have already been inspired user, the worst is yet to come

Glowniggers and conspiracy theorists put out a lot of misinformation to keep any real momentum from forming. I predict 2-3 more Brenton Tarrant attacks before the end of Summer.

Attached: bb26399598807810666af34c0c73735856f746c7-1.jpg (800x450, 55K)

That but the opposite

hey where did you find a picture of my sister?

This guy knows

*the best

Attached: 71dj9a5oorly.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Is that Mo..?

you know who she is

Attached: 1552445147384m.jpg (1024x680, 57K)

>because jews hate muslims
lmao, saw this at my nz uni (UOA) a few days ago

On that note, today there were armed police officers on campus around the muslim prayer area. Not just with pistols and tasers, but I saw at least one with an assault rifle.

Perhaps one such person made a threat, hence the police?

>He also targeted a mosque that was training and supporting jihadis
I'd like a source on that brother.

Attached: die juden.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

nah securities a bit too much atm for copy cats, the worst will be retaliation

Attached: 1553720350431.jpg (635x425, 66K)

the objective was to get an assault weapons ban in New Zealand in case the globalist elites need to run there in the event of a civil war/violent uprising. it also had the added bonus of further demonizing white men in the eyes of normalfaggots.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 11.16.59 PM.png (652x612, 128K)

I have to tell you, it was a great happening to wake up to. I spent the whole day reading and posting, I lived, laughed, loved, let me tell you. It was the best happening I have ever been part of.

Attached: 1549911194721.gif (488x352, 1.14M)

mummy let me smell your feet

At the end of the day, nobody really cares about dead Muslims.

Attached: 1553721020952.jpg (273x808, 87K)

it wasn't about muslims though, it was about an aussie shitposting IRL, I thought that was the biggest takeaway?

Because everyone hates Muslims secretly, a lot of boomers where celebrating.

how do you shitpost a manifesto irl?

p - part and parcel?
I think the real reaction is underground, hitting the legislatures. What surprised me was Robert Bowery's shootup of the synagogue blowing over. I thought, mess with the Jews so directly, it'd be all over. But apparently not. There were some gun control initiatives though I suppose.

In my local Jewish newspaper they were even muttering about the expense of hiring guards for synagogues.

But yeah, why so quick? Something must be going on, it's too quiet.

everyone turned muslim and are busy praying 5 times a day

jews already used it to push all their agendas, gun bans, hate speech laws and shit.

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Maybe in New Zealand everyone is on high alert, but Tarrant sent a big wake up call around the world. I'm in my late 30s and a family guy and his manifesto spoke to me. I could just imagine how much it speaks to the disenfranchised white males that have to get higher scores to get in college or are getting passed over for jobs because they are not a minority.

I guess by having white babies and pushing muslims out :^)

yeah, it's too quiet and how long has it been? was the counter psyop really that effective?

Attached: 1552456898619.jpg (155x552, 32K)

>assault weapons

Anyway, they could havs passed it anyway. Nz is a completely cucked state. They didnt need an excuse. You false flag shills are a stain.

Act out Moonman.

bitchute.com/video/YCbQhfPrajo4/

Nobody gives a shit about Muslims after putting on global jihad for the past 18 years, OP. That's why

just a question, and I don't mean to offend anyone's sensibilities, I'm sorry if anyone dislikes me for saying this but - does anyone really even give a shit what sand people do to each other?

Attached: 1553991697407.jpg (608x632, 77K)

i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/10317612/Suspected-terrorists-brother-rebuked

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
Like this

Attached: 1552701922002.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

My peepee blow out so fast whenever I see mummy.

Attached: 1546202329750.jpg (1597x898, 153K)

This. They’d milk it for so long and get the most out of it.

The Muslims blamed the Mossad and started cheering Kill The Jews

Who was massacred?

h-how do you know?

Thread theme
bitchute.com/video/boOvQ19TX4Vs/

Attached: 1553565810468.png (500x958, 360K)

they didn't want people to read the manifesto

false sense of security NZ feels they have no reason to fear muslims anymore

Mass shootings are a fairly often occurrence, combine that with a lack of significant damage(think what would happen if 50 nogs vanished from Detroit) and you get a bunch of people making memes about it for a month or two then it's dead.

The only thing that could cause a resurgence is if police start dying during gun confiscations or imitation killers show up.

Attached: 1553550531822.gif (498x498, 207K)

Maybe they're /afraid/ to publicize it too much - it was apparently popular in some quarters. No-one likes muslims, who knew?

they're getting nervous, right wing ideology is growing, muslim congresswoman named the jew and now all the zoomers are reading about who did 9/11. they had to do it fast.

Because the establishment left media got exactly what it wanted from the kiwi government, complete abject surrender of its people's rights before the alter of multiculturalism.

With their agenda attained all that was left was to applaud the kiwi's for their surrender and remind us how great Muslims are.

Attached: Guns don't kill people - the government does.jpg (829x960, 85K)

Nobody care about Muslim being killed

it really wasn't about the muslims though, at least not for us here on Jow Forums

there will be copycats... maybe not in New Zealand, but I would probably bet years pay that another similar happening somewhere in a western country before summer is over. He memed normal people into reading his manifesto and making them aware of what the state of the world is.

Attached: ivy-league-sat-score-manipulations-by-race.jpg (2273x1357, 580K)

It wasn't about muslims? Who / what was it about, then?

soon brother
we need exponential pop offs until we win

Attached: 1550929451490.jpg (1008x1008, 95K)

Yes when there fighting ground is my country if’they kill each Other in the Middle East I do not care

Massive political hot potato if people actually read his manifesto I'm guessing.
Also the media probably realized it was overplaying its hand in the immediate aftermath and just decided that squashing it before people started actually mentally comparing it with other terrorism media coverages.

The fact that white country are being invaded ?

about Brenton Tarrant and his manifesto

anyone have a working link to the livestream?

What's with this sudden influx of Dune Coon lovers around here? Yeah they hate Jews, but that's pretty much their only quality.

kiwifarms.net/threads/brenton-tarrant-posts-on-8ch.an-shoots-up-mosque-killing-49-muslims-in-new-zealand-livestreams-from-gopro.54323/

Blow over, New Zealand has just surrendered to Islam after 50 muslims died like bloated hogs.

>208940257
because they rammed the gun grab through parliament almost instantly and didn't need to keep dancing on the muzzie graves

Because it was a sloppy job by Mossad

fair enough, there is a point to be made about muslims leaving the mid-east because of the whole israel and usa bombing the shit out of them, but muslims aren't some little innocent angels themselves - far from it, they genuinely come to your countries with ideas of taking over. I'd know, mexicans do the same :^)

Inshallah. White Shariah soon

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

This second does nothing for me, but maybe it's because I already downloaded it or something ...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0939d8a739111cbcf9dafbc03c193895dfb0296e&dn=new%20zealand%20manifesto.txt&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

can you stop circle jerking you fucking spic?

so what is the star of affairs in France right now? Are those riots still going on? Does France stand a chance against islamisation?

circlejerking about what? it's true, nobody gives a shit about 50 dead sandniggers, the real legacy of the christchurch massacre for Jow Forums should be BT

EXPOSED TOO FAST
>hurrr accelerat the black sun of saturn and vote Yang!

Attached: honk for gun control.png (1423x1566, 665K)

because mossad fuckt it up and they dont want you and others to know.

We heard about it constantly even though Muslims do this daily. You're joking right?

Why doesn't France want Britain in the EU? Just centuries-old animosity, or ... ?

It seems tenuous at best. A single person who became radicalised through a different mosque happened to have connections to the mosque that got shot up? And you expect brenty himself knew about this, targeted this mosque instead of the mosque that radicalised him, and didn't include anything about it in his manifesto? Unless I'm missing something since I skimmed those articles and the mosque(s) he targeted were the most radical ones, I simply don't see it.

I don't care when anybody dies so long as it doesn't interfere with my own life or the technological advancement of humanity. Regardless of whether they're in some other country or if they're of a different ethnicity. Kill off the entirety of the "white race", I don't care, so long as there are cultures that value learning (Koreans, Jews, etc.) left behind.

>I don't care when anybody dies so long as it doesn't interfere with my own life or the technological advancement of humanity.

Attached: 1550984781848.png (753x960, 29K)

This

>Because it was a sloppy job by Mossad
this

Seriously though, if you were trying to curb internet free speech, what kind of "manifesto" would you try to publicize? What kind of dumb shit would you write all over your weapon if you were trying to get places like Jow Forums banned?

>I don't care when anybody dies so long as it doesn't interfere with my own life or the technological advancement of humanity. Regardless of whether they're in some other country or if they're of a different ethnicity. Kill off the entirety of the "white race", I don't care, so long as there are cultures that value learning (Koreans, Jews, etc.) left behind.
Please tell me you're not being serious.

Well that’s how Jow Forums works after all, no matter how popular your post is at the end of the day it hits the archive and is forgotten

it's been a while since i've read his manifesto, was he really trying to accelerate the censorship of free speech? I thought he mainly wanted a race war and for americans to fight for their 2nd amendment

Any problems with my priorities?

Perhaps Jews was a bit far.

they're cucked

This. It wasn't a false flag. It was legit and he did nothing wrong. The more the media dug the more they realized the mosque was shitted up a while ago and if people learned the truth even fewer people would care.

FWIW, brenton didn't need to know about the radicalization for it to be bad for publicity to linger on the shooting (uncovering that radicalization). That may not be the point you're arguing (I'm too lazy to go up the thread and figure it out), but, it's a point worth making.

People in the western world in current year don't actually care about anyone else. Their lives are so comfortable, so easy, so cushy they can't even fathom actual hardship.

They know how to take it though and so they do. Every time an incident like this happens they all play it up, lay on the feels, but it's all theater. The only end goal they have is to further push their worldview onto others because that's all they have. They won't ever feel the consequences of it and they don't really care, they only want to be right.

Attached: 1448773820975.jpg (500x700, 271K)

Shooting was a retaliation/reminder that was obviously used to push jew backed agendas. Suddenly this (((Aussie))) nigger is being blamed for both Mosque shootings, when there were originally five arrested, one sliding off to Israel.

They're just trying to memory hole it like everything else. Keep seeking truth user, don't listen to all the kikes posting.

Attached: 20190404_203935.jpg (720x1235, 560K)

Then what do you suggest, resistance to the last even if it means going back to the stone age? Technology is a far more permanent legacy than our genes. In a century or two inheritance will be meaningless as most infants will be born to genetic engineering and will no longer solely be the product of their parents. Genes will mean nothing.

I'm convinced the christchurch massacre was real, everytime the (((boomers))) come up with some "aha debunked!" info pic the debunking gets debunked but once the thread hits 404 the same (((boomers))) keep using the same talking points over and over again
there's also the fact that other anons have been posting schizo over and over again too, i guess to increase the (((boomers))) appeal for it being debunked

>blessed Kiwi with the 22's
Godspeed

Attached: 1554234704568.png (2180x2624, 2.85M)

stfu meme flag. y'all will do anything to try and slow the momentum of waking up apathetic and nihilistic white males. His manifesto has been read and translated... I bet there is a similar Brenton Tarrant style attack in a western country before summer is over.

Attached: 53552228_10156314350049423_3173758863539175424_n.jpg (450x482, 28K)

>resistance to the last even if it means going back to the stone age?
yes
>Technology is a far more permanent legacy than our genes. In a century or two inheritance will be meaningless as most infants will be born to genetic engineering and will no longer solely be the product of their parents. Genes will mean nothing.
our world is likely going to get recycled desu, but ignoring that since it's just speculation, personally for me i'm just interested in preserving mankind's diversity from an ecological point of view

Attached: 1550119240809.jpg (400x400, 38K)

3rd article claims another Australian was radicalized by Daryl in the same mosque, both dying in a drone attack.

They were jumbled up, reading them 2nd, 3rd, and 1st makes it easier.

Will fliers of the manifesto be like the new "it's ok to be white"? Is it legal to be in possession of the marine copypasta?

Anime
Gnostic masonry
And Jow Forums

ALL IN ONE. Not mossad at all

Attached: luke skywalker jewed.png (611x631, 259K)

Because Brenton Tarrant is based and redpilled and they didn't want people to read the manifesto.

Attached: 1553723692314.jpg (1600x2400, 552K)

looks like this thread blew over too

Attached: 1549866779581.jpg (610x960, 88K)