Killed millions of whites

>killed millions of whites
>did not actually holocaust jews
>did large amounts of drugs

why does pol suck this guys dick again?

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (229x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>did large amounts of drugs
How the fuck do people believe that?
Do you also believe had a tiny dick, one ball, was a gay womanizer, cold and calculated but also incredibly angry and irrational?

>>killed millions of whites
>>did not actually holocaust jews
stop inhaling memes and spouting them back into the void

Attached: 1553291303274.png (1334x750, 1.7M)

do you just think everything written about hitler is a lie? not saying i believe the one ball thing or gay womanizer but he was prescribed amphetamines

you do know where you are right?

Attached: 4353535.png (958x810, 684K)

>do you just think everything written about hitler is a lie?
yes to be honest, I only trust his speeches and book

>>killed millions of whites
>>did not actually holocaust jews
Stop conveniently and deliberately shifting blame when you know it's wrong. Stop getting your information from only shitposts and open a book once

>being this delusional
some things said about him are pretty outrageous yes but not everything that is negative about him is a lie. how do you think he had such energy during his speeches? even the Wehrmacht did amphetamines

who am i shifting blame to? im asking why pol worships this dude if the holocaust did not happen and him starting a massive war that killed millions of European whites

Attached: pervitin-thumb-570x392-123230.jpg (570x392, 47K)

>and him starting a massive war that killed millions of European whites
He didn't start any war, need I remind you who declared war on who? And who asked Britian for peace 26 times? By literally dropping fliers en mass from airplanes over Britian?
>if the holocaust did not happen
He wanted to deport all of them to Madagascar, but British naval blockades of the island prevented it and made it impossible
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Attached: 1554398976590.jpg (1701x1440, 1.32M)

ok maybe he wasnt the first to declare war but what about the mass slaughter of the slavs? the holocaust is one of the main reasons people here love him so much, if he never did it why do people love him? deporting jews is not getting rid of them permanently

Because people are retarded and want to blindly hero worship a leader even if that leader did the most retarded shit imaginable and catastrophically failed.

>deporting jews is not getting rid of them permanently
Yeah it is, it's permanently solving the jewish problem in Germany.
>but what about the mass slaughter of the slavs?
Which one that wouldn't be accounted as war casualties? You know what both sides agreeing to total war means, right?

You don't care about Europe nor the west nor ethno nationalism so really I don't understand why you're posting here. To shitpost?

Hitler did start the war he invaded Poland and then started slaughtering Poles.

>why do people love him

Most of them just think the Nazis/a militarist society looked cool.

Fuck off MIGA pede, you don't know shit

Attached: uncleadolf.jpg (500x488, 37K)

>genociding millions of non combatants is ok cause its "total war"
i care about all those things im just questioning the blind hero worship of this man

>Hitler kills millions of whites
>whoa based
>Israel shills for wars that get tens of thousands of white people killed
>reeee fucking kikes

at least be consistent

What are your thoughts on the current state of Europe?

>implying hitler did not do retarded shit and wasnt a failure

Attached: 1520121092959.jpg (480x480, 29K)

western Europe is being overran with refuges and they are being prioritized over the native populations, although how severe it is depends on the country, eastern Europe is not in the greatest shape but compared to the west things are not as bad

Germany is ruining the continent like always

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F91e031c8-a162-11e8-8dd0-114e457a16b3.jpg?crop=4170%2C2346%2C0%2 (685x385, 45K)

not everything told about Hitler is a lie, but so much of it is, there is no reason to believe anything about it. i don't really even trust the Mein Kampf translation i have read. i don't trust the positive things that some of his zealots have said since his death either. i just tend to think of him as a german warrior and leader that tried to purge europe of degeneracy. misguidedly? maybe, but his intentions were noble and his aims were high.

He was good intentioned but also quite naive. First off, killing jews was not a smart solution to the german problems but rather a political move, many smart or rich jews emigrated to places like the US and helped tip the scales in favor of the Allies. Also Britain should have been invaded instead of France.

Now expand your answer even more and include the societal breakdown in the west. You just answered your question, I'm done here

>You just answered your question, I'm done here
im not really seeing how thats an answer to my question

Based Sloveniabro btfoing the kikelets

have fun with your hero worship of the man who is responsible for germanys fucked up state

Yup, just him who's responsible. The allies were the heroes here. Hitler came from beyond the grave and established the EU himself.

Attached: 1280px-Deutschland_Besatzungszonen_8_Jun_1947_-_22_Apr_1949.svg.png (1280x1516, 330K)

Because he looks cute with that mustache

if hitler never came to power europe would be a very different place.

Attached: jews_i3.gif (454x399, 132K)

I, too, dislike Churchill and Roosevelt.

It would look pretty much the same.

Yeah, if he didn't the Communist party would have won the parliamentary elections and Communists would instigate another revolution in Germany much like the German Revolution of 1918

Kike thread. Sage.

and like every communist country ever, it wouldnt last, i dont understand how you are defending a man who probably considered the life of his dog more valuable then yours

so what are you saying that hitler did kill six gorillion jews?

>more valuable then yours
Really makes me think how everyone here in the northern part of our country, which was under the German Reich, had full citizenship of it

and how long do you think that would last before he would betray you as he did with the russians?

because we're tired of being told the "undeniable truth" from (((historians))) and their literature.

Attached: Daily_reminder.png (875x855, 959K)

You have preconceptions bashed into your head you're not even willing to listen to another angle, I'm done trying with you and wasting my time. I'm ending my interactions with you and I'm leaving this thread and I suggest everyone does too
This is the first time I'm hearing about Russia being under the territory of the German Reich at all

is it me who wont listen to another angle or is it actually you? never said russia was part of the reich but they had an agreement not to make war with each other and you know what happened there. if you want end this discussion that is fine by me, i have took into consideration your points but to me it still hardly explains the hero worship of a man who is everything pol hates