NOOOOO DESTINY MARINES WE LOST

Attached: 6A77003A-4CE3-4EFF-934E-6927AC5C10CF.jpg (705x1728, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Trainwreckstv/status/1114007025602768896
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
blackexcellence.com/10-richest-black-communities-in-america/
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/12/beattyville-kentucky-and-americas-poorest-towns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were you aware that Destiny was a girl name?

Attached: JesseLeePeterson.jpg (499x499, 25K)

Why is race realism such taboo to them?
Do they seriously think genetics plays no role whatsoever?

thats a no no subject. they are infantile minds

oooo fuentez vs destiny, my 2 favorite spics

i'll def check it out after I watch adam green spank this zionist kike

there's no strong evidence suggesting one way or another

Amazin. But online you pretend to be a woman?

Attached: 1554436126346.jpg (499x499, 40K)

OH NO NO NO DESTINYBROS HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING

twitter.com/Trainwreckstv/status/1114007025602768896

I see you've never met niggers.

Color me niggered and fuck my wife, Im shocked.

The Gap is almost closed Guys.
>twitter.com/Trainwreckstv/status/1114007025602768896

you know blacks are poorer right? Fucking Sargon of all people said something brilliant in that debate that has been proven right unlike race realism, finincial standing has a large impact in IQ

iq is 20% environment, rest is genetics, try again my brown friend

Attached: argentineh.png (676x696, 70K)

i like that one guy who is mad that destiny didn't just REEEE over the top of the other guy

Argentina, I know this is a sensitive topic for you guys as a black country, but blacks have around 1SD lower IQ on average and commit more crimes relative to other racial/ethnic groups.

I'm not black friends, I'm a jew, so if you're right then I'm probably smarter than you fucks.

>finincial standing has a large impact in IQ
>I'm probably smarter than you fucks.
back to the fields with you m8

Attached: argentinew.png (680x541, 223K)

>you know blacks are poorer right?
Why do you think that is? Why is it a universal trait all around the world? Why is it asian rice farmers who had it worse and had a much more alien experience coming to the first world end up richer in a single generation?

Why are crime, IQ, financial and social standings the same for blacks everywhere in he planet without regard to location or culture?

because if race realism is true it has implications about their egalitarian worldview
it pretty much destroys it so they have to avoid race realism

They are not allowed to consider it as an option so it must be violently suppressed to enable them not to think about it

delete this right now

Attached: swn.jpg (234x264, 13K)

Lol fucking cucks

>Why is race realism such taboo to them?
Because our entire shit society is predicated on all humans being born exactly equal in terms of intellectual capacity and it completely crumbles under even the tiniest bit of proof that this is not the case.

>I'm a jew

Que cagada que no te moriste en el atentado de la AMIA lol

It's not even that. Not really. Leftists don't begrudge other races for being tribal and having racial identity. They don't truly avoid racial differences physically. But they absolutely free even contemplating mental differences because that actually means hey themselves would have a racial identity.

White people have had the idea that having white racial identity is the biggest sin there is. The world creation myth for white leftists is desegregation, and before that was just silly nonsensical madness and a world not worth even trying to understand. The entire establishment approved white western viewpoint revolves around the this.

They don't believe everyone is born equal. They just can't allow anything that implies they actually have an identity. They've prided themselves on living without identity. Imagine realizing your while value system, lack of kids, and those bullshit virtue signalling concessions of white lands to different subspecies was all based on a lie you fell for. It just might hurt too much to face

Go visit Africa

Destiny's business plan is to be a left-wing Sargon, but his side hates debate because 'platforming Nazis and shit.' It's never going to work for him.

>Do you love white nationalists?

Attached: 1554436126346.jpg (499x499, 49K)

>They don't believe everyone is born equal
they do believe this as a matter of fact which is why they make excuses for low iq people underperforming
if people are born equal yet the result is unequal the only answer is foul play
because iq is out of the question

>How come you dress up like a girl?

Attached: 1554436126346.jpg (499x499, 51K)

amMAZIN how tiny that little autistic fuck is

Nice bait.

I imagine a lot of Destiny fans are non-white shitskins because he's supposed to be this intelligent liberal debater who happens to be white and argues for their side.

Ultimately, they're afraid, because the most intelligent minorities understand that race realism means an end to multiculturalism in white societies which they derive benefits from.
They don't want to lose their minority privilege. Others have anxiety because they understand if whites woke up we would end most affirmative action policies and potentially deport most niggers and other shitskins from our societies for being a drain on overall productivity and not worth having around.

They're just brainwashed. The hilarious part is that these liberal types tend to be all I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE until they consider the real implications of evolution. Human beings evolving for thousands and thousands of years produced vast physical differences, but all that evolution evidently didn't affect the brain in the slightest.

It's obviously nonsense but their entire worldview would collapse without this delusion. The taboo is strong enough that even scientists that know better refuse to talk about it, and those that do get the Watson treatment.

Attached: naggers.jpg (1294x494, 160K)

hasan(turk ) FUCKS YOUR WHITE CHRISTIAN WOMEN LOL

Attached: 34553053_1878840029083098_4135094809217990656_n.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Why do the richest black neighborhoods have a higher crime rate than the poorest white neighborhoods?

areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/ Here are the crime stats in the richest black neighboorhood in the country according to blackexcellence.com, a site clearly biased toward blacks. blackexcellence.com/10-richest-black-communities-in-america/

areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/ and here is the crime stats in the poorest white neighborhood in the US according to the Guardian. theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/12/beattyville-kentucky-and-americas-poorest-towns

Blacks have a higher crime rate regardless of even the largest differences in wealth. SAT scores also show the richest blacks performing worse than the poorest whites. The le based smart black men you see are outliers.

There are plenty of alleles that are absolutely responsible for certain behaviors and for levels of intelligence. It's a scientific fact; one that the discoverer of DNA, James Watson, got his titles stripped for asserting. He responded by trying to sell his Nobel prize because it was "junk", saying “I apologisethat[the journalist] somehow wrote that I worried about the people in Africa because of their low IQ – and you’re not supposed to say that," and still maintains that genetics are responsible for behavior and intelligence. He literally fucking discovered DNA, so I'm going to assume he knows what the fuck he's talking about. Anyway, there are certain alleles that can be tested for that reveal whether you are 6, 8, or 12 IQ points higher than you would have been, based on which allele is present. There are other alleles that determine whether you will have a fight or flight response to stimuli, or whether you will react aggressively to stimuli.

education for my generation (in our 20s now) heavily pushed the 'race doesn't exist' thing, as in race is like hair color. Sure, maybe a nice thought, but we know it's not true. Anyone who challenges that 12 years of indoctrination is seen as a nazi to them

He also said that while he wished the races were equal, “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true.”, btw. James Watson is based af.

Today he gets beaten like a girl. Tomorrow he'll be beaten by a literal girl. What a week

IQ is 80% heritable in the US and average US black IQ is 85.

Africa also has more arable land, more living space, a ridiculous more natural resources and all year round farming season.
Despite all that, they produce as much food as fucking Canada; a country with at best 3 months a year farming season and has possibly less than 1% of Africa's arable land.

Face it, Europeans grow food, niggers take. Even the gooks can't keep up.

>inb4 Argentinas aren't white
the farmers are extremely white

Attached: Snapchat-150003881_1.jpg (720x665, 115K)