Religious fundamentalism is mental illness

Reminder: if you believe in Jesus, you suffer from a mental illness, for which there will soon be a medical cure.

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-164203~(1).jpg (1080x1410, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgnMyF-o0sQ
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-164219~(1).jpg (1075x1628, 488K)

Well if they "cure" Jews and Muslims too I'm for it

I believe in one eternal consciousness

Theyre right kikes and muzzies are metally retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-164229~(1).jpg (1078x1176, 364K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-164801~(1).jpg (1076x1505, 462K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-164806~(1).jpg (1078x1606, 522K)

The moment (((therapists))) replaced priests was the moment Western Society went to shit

Talk with someone who loves God and loves you, not some greedy kike who wants your money

This is the problem with shit like background checks for mental illness, they can categorise and decategorise whatever they want.

Attached: 4bd693a.png (561x568, 599K)

>scientist
>psychology
Lmaooooo

Science is just another dogma in today's sense of the word.

We don't have that problem here and we throw out muslims too. Bye!

About as much of a mental illness as telling everyone you're a girl because you feeeeeeel like one. With Jews and Protestants there's even genital mutilation, too.

Yep. All those sand nigger religions. All of them.

Attached: 1550302848830.png (1302x1296, 115K)

There's ((fake science)) which promotes anti-Christ ianity.
Then there's real science that backs up god and theology, Christianity.

Is that before or after trannies get the medication they need?

reminder we are likely heading straight toward the biblical 'end times'! by the year 2025 this will be well under way, or the path will be clearly visible. stay with your God.
heres an old copy pasta i found online, hope you guys find it relevant! toodles!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

yes goyim your silly God is silly. Do not fear the new iphone is coming out

Also, a reminder that gender dysphoria is perfectly normal and is NOT a mental disorder

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-165310~(1).jpg (1080x1434, 306K)

Yes science, fix them with sience. Make them believe in science instead of unexplainable fairy tales.

Attached: 1539925884386s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

It's about the wrong gender assigned at birth

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-165316~(1).jpg (1080x1637, 569K)

based

This is some radical centrist atheistic work right here.. Are you gonna let some radical atheists push thier beliefs on you as ((science)), if it's anti-Christ ian and attacks Christianity, don't believe it.

>a person that is born with the wrong brain is not mentally ill

Attached: 1552852456723.gif (511x512, 105K)

By Religious Fundamentalism the mean Christians and ONLY Christians. Right? It's not like a mudslime or jew will ever be committed.

Attached: 1554135757044.jpg (754x676, 68K)

This is very Islamophobic and problematic.

Sing the thrice holy hymn brother, God is with us and we shall be with him soon, unto the ages of ages.

Yes, it is: collective delusion and cult indoctrination.

Correct. Religions not dominated by white men do not need to be cured. Diversity is strength and beauty.

Attached: images (12).jpg (678x452, 50K)

Traditional Catholicism's for all races, god is universal, Catholic.

>cured by science
What an ambiguous turn of phrase. I suppose shooting someone could be a scientific cure.

Funny that it is always about Christian never Muslim nor Jew. Remenber when I was speaking with Normie French and there were speaking of creationism and how Christian in USA were stupid to believe that. Funny that they reacted limit angry when I stated that creationism was taught and believed in most Muslim country if not all.

Lol religions is bad because it is anti science. Also chromosomes does not decide of your sex. Only what you want to be.

Good, can they cure flat earth tards too ?

There's ((fake science)) which promotes anti-Christ ianity.
Then there's real science that backs up god and theology, Christianity

Attached: jjjjjjj.jpg (968x681, 43K)

There will be a cure for islam soon?
that's greay

As opposed to being a political ideologue? Give me a break.

Literally Orwellian.

This is by definition wrong since science is merely empiricism and prediction of phenomena which may be utilized for some end i.e. humans lobotomizing other humans to control them. What a bunch of hacks.

Scientists are now finding out the desire to categorize people with mental illnesses is in fact it's own form of mental illness. Leading research indicates treatment is complete social isolation or alternatively helicopter rides, although they remain unsure of how free fall ultimately alleviates symptoms.

Welp guess I'm a mental patient now, better to just get rid of the government?

I make sure to eat at least 7 cheese burgers a day to appease my savior. If only i could be blessed with diabetes then i can enter through the everlasting golden arches where i will spend eternity stuffing my face with delicious burgers. No amount of science can sway my faith of the true religion!

Attached: 1548911974477.jpg (317x362, 25K)

It requires that they give up their culture to follow Christ.

The global warming cult is a religion too.

Attached: 1554428490330.jpg (500x347, 22K)

Nuh uh it's sCiEnCe! We don't have to explain as long as we pretend this is an explanation.

Dépend what you consider to be Christianity I guess

>Believing your a woman is no longer a mental illness but believing in Jesus is.
And you atheists wonder why we hate you

>orthodox - catholic
wut?

If Muslims and Jews are included in that, I'll agree with it.

That's not atheism, though. That's (((progressivism))). I'm really tired of having to tell you guys this.

Step 1: Make it popular to treat mental illness

Step 2: Declare thing you don't like "mental illness"

Step 3: Treat thing you don't like

Step 4: Expand definitions of things you don't like

About fucking time.

so this will cure SJWs and feminists then.

awesome

Attached: Disabling brain with magnets equal Liberal.png (475x834, 360K)

So I guess China is doing everything right then.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgnMyF-o0sQ

Psuedo science fiction presented as gospel truth causes mental illness and schism from reality with delusions of grandeur.

> prove me wrong.

>Reminder: if you believe in Jesus, you suffer from a mental illness
get fucked kike

Attached: 1553960910454.jpg (940x940, 189K)

Says its not a disorder but then says it leads to disorder lol

>may be treated in the same way as mental illness
So, inefficient with some chemical voodoo and strolls in the park with a coach?

Christians in the early church would cite the resurrection of Jesus. Here was something tangible, witnessed by hundreds of people, and anyone could travel and interview living witnesses. Christianity is an evidence based religion. The historical fact of the resurrection is now more difficult to use as evidence just because of time, but we have what is perhaps an even stronger indication of God's truth. We can observe the trends of history and say, factually, that Islam is murderous and atheism is suicidal. Only Christianity has managed to keep the darkness at bay for any significant amount of time. It also has the only coherent view of morality, which is that man has failed and our only hope is God.

>religiosity is a mental illness
>somehow leftism is not religious
>somehow transgenderism is not a mental illness

Not just their culture. Everything. All is vanity apart from God.

>Except for Judaism

Broke: Trans are mentally ill.

Woke: Religious People are mentally ill.

Really hoping that gay adam and eve 12,000 year reset thing is true where the majority of people are completely wiped out and all technology and knowledge is destroyed.

>being so upset by the wrongs done to you by others that you decide to fucking do something about it is a mental illness
fuck you all if you believe this, thats literally how you subjugate people and make them passive cucks.

>that cathar dead end
Sick burn

and for the record i dont agree with religious fundamentalism but how can these people not understand the simple idea of cause and effect?

>believing in God
mentally ill
>cutting off your dick and calling yourself a woman
woke

I can guarantee if the journalist isn't a jew the doctor pushing this shit is. But you already know that and it's why you didn't post a link isn't it?

cancer of the asshole

>orange man bad

Collectivism and cucking yourself for a bunch of other retards like your own race is a mental illness

Attached: 4L_3RZjIePh.jpg (339x270, 42K)

>liberal
It makes you a kike atheist kabbalist nigger.

>Believe you're not the gender you are
>Healthy and normal
>Believe in a higher power
>Bitch you crazy
Honk honk.

Someone gave me this communicator watch and said I could talk to God with it.

God said OP is a faggot and there is a cure for it known as conversion therapy.

Attached: talktogod.png (1360x768, 994K)

Achmed, be careful with that axe.

So will xenophilia and pro-zionism

End times was like 20 years ago, dude. Welcome to hell, pal. You didn't make it, just like all of us.

ahaha i'd say if you Don't believe in Christ, you are a retard and probably a mentally ill Kike.

But if you think your a woman but have XY chromosomes, you're AOk!

alhamdulillah, sharia will conquer over the feeble

>cured by lobotomy
kek

>From the researchers that brought you 5g

Thank you for an excellent post. Mike Winger recently has done some videos about the testimonial basis of early Christianity. Check him out.

However, Allah, Buddha, Yahweh, and nature spirits are all vibrant and diverse, and must be preserved at all costs.

>implying it's not okay to beat your kids

Not beating your kids leads to degeneracy and treason.

So which is it

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

>religion is mental illness
>we cure it with brain damage
>our brain damage therapy cured your mental illness
>you're welcome for us crippling your brain
Can't believe no one's posted this yet.
slide

Attached: liberals are brain damaged 01.jpg (1920x4238, 790K)

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Here's the tactic ((they)) want to do, cause a religious war. The Bhagavad Gita will soon come.

i saw this coming years ago.

Attached: last days.png (802x598, 469K)

The treatment for this will revolve around using magnetic pulses on the posterior medial frontal cortex.

This is my preliminary guess not reading the article. Am I right?

I used to not believe in God either.
Then I grew up and started combining science and religion and realized that Gnosis is the truth and here we are, astrally projecting through the cosmos and harnessing my consciousness to greatly ease my life.

We have 27 years left. About 10,000 days.

The last time science tried to cure people's brains it was called the lobotomy, and when whatever this is does just as much damage I'm sure you will cry about it and demand it be stopped never accepting yourself as culpable for the crime against humanity that you are right now demanding.

Device, kind of helmet, already exists and company is own by jews.
Im not kidding. There was a thread few days ago.