If time had a race, it would be white

>She claimed that, in contrast to blacks, whites are taught that time is linear. For black people, time isn’t that simple.

Gender studies professor says Niggers can’t comprehend time

Attached: DDDD453B-1E73-4635-BD13-0033B1C4C1D1.jpg (500x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pluralist.com/brittney-cooper-time-racist/?fbclid=IwAR0470rPxO5ByeTO7yx_lWG86Th9BX2otqPAmkMj1Dz9krOapd0cr-wa4K8
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
youtube.com/watch?v=_v2exWrsGOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pluralist.com/brittney-cooper-time-racist/?fbclid=IwAR0470rPxO5ByeTO7yx_lWG86Th9BX2otqPAmkMj1Dz9krOapd0cr-wa4K8

She's right. Blacks (and women) have high time preference. They don't understand delayed gratification, and they don't understand being prompt

Attached: 1496185696288.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Wow she isn't even talking about "methaphorical" time, just clock time.

She talks as if industrial revolution changed the concept of time, I guess niggers never really learned agriculture or made plans for the future, so I guess "wasting time" is a really foreign concept to them.

>Gender studies professor says Niggers can’t comprehend time
>She's right. Blacks (and women) have high time preference. They don't understand delayed gratification, and they don't understand being prompt

shes actually correct

>She talks as if industrial revolution changed the concept of time, I guess niggers never really learned agriculture or made plans for the future, so I guess "wasting time" is a really foreign concept to them.

it goes beyond that. niggers dont expect/arent culturally expected to plan for their futures. most expect to die young or end up a ward of the state in prison, especially black men.

so the idea of retirement funds, savings accounts, and grandchildren are not just foreign to them but completely absent from their world views.

the only disagreement we'd likely have with this lady on the issue is the reason: she'd claim its because of slavery/oppression, ie white man. and we'd claim its because of their culture which is based off their genes, ie: cant fix stupid.

Attached: 1548871591030.png (1280x1377, 908K)

Posting in epic bread

Attached: 1538661726150.jpg (515x327, 46K)

She is correct there´s so many examples in history of it. But you don´t even need history. It´s same reason blacks tend to on average be extremely bad at math AND grammar. Why do you think they fuck up grammar constantly and just pretend they put their own spin on it? They don´t. They fuck up in exact same way because they don´t understand past present and future tense etc.
It´s also why they have a hard time developing things. If you don´t know how to go from a to z. As in you go through the entire alphabet of incremental points of developing something. Then you don´t understand how a complex thing consists of individual parts that can be themselves either basic/simple or complex. So they think europeans stole all this modern tech from someone.
It´s same when niggers try to build afrocopters. They think if they make like a mockup that on the outside looks somewhat like a helicopter, that it will just fly like that.
>looks similar means it goes.
No. Complex mathematics, engineering and aerodynamics, essentially multidiscipline incremental knowledge and know how is necessary to get a helicopter to fly. Much more difficult than they think.
Also another problem is if you tell a nigger that someone in the past did something to an african. They think that you and people of that ethnicity are doing it right now! So they think you as a person are responsible. Because everything to a nigger is happening right now.
Similarly they don´t understand cause and effect, consequences of actions. Because they have a hard time analyzing a situation and what that will lead to in the future!
Hilariously this is also explained by arabs when they took over africa millennia ago.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
Go to where it says muslim scholars on africans.
"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."[4]
1000yago

It´s also something everyone completely ignore. Which btw. explains if you know anything about this works. EVERYTHING about why africans barely even could manage the wheel. It is also reflected in african languages. That there is no way to explain gradual process. Like no way to say 1/4th up a tree, or ½ up a tree. It´s just you are up or you a down. So it is a or you are at z. It´s fucking magic i don´t have to explain shit.
>what if you are halfway up the tree?
they don´t have a word for it. Either you are up or down. Africans languages are very simplistic because they think extremely simple. Whereas other languages have entire fucking dictionaries with words to explain all kinds of terms in various fields that even a lot of people of those ethnicities aren´t even aware of. So you have a record of what the fuck you are doing for future and don´t lose the understanding. Again it´s planning for the future. Niggers didn´t plan they didn´t care so they didn´t really invent or improve things for themselves. Because unless they had to, eventhough it was much easier for them. They didn´t see the relevance so they didn´t care.
So when they encounter other ethnic groups. It´s like a fucking monkey meeting a space alien.

So instead of understanding this, people keep explaining that it must have been other people who did something to them or whatever. But it wasn´t. Infact they only benefitted from other people having presence in their country. And need i remind you i can find quotes a millennia old that shows blacks behaving EXACTLY as they do today, or worse. And the european colonization of africa was in the 18th century. So how can they blame the few europeans involved in it. When they weren´t even fucking there in africa for to be blamed for it.

imagine how it is to develope anything. Without any books or a dictionary. And your language is so fucking simple that everyone knows all the words EVER in your entire language. And there are no other words cause you don´t need them you have decided. And that is the peak of what you think you should do.

You´d immediately come up with new words that explain you trying to do stuff right. NOPE. Not a fucking shit was done, that was the point! Don´t need to! Stay woke. Why do you need a lot of words when you can have few words. Stay woke.

Lack of abstract thinking. To model things in your mind and evaluate feasability. Like to construct something in your mind and envision the parts and how they can fit together, with something that´s not even invented yet. Lot of niggers don´t have it!

I like to use this example. Have you seen a cpu. They look pretty similar. But small differences can have MASSIVE consequences of what it can do. But can look very very similar.

The subsaharan african brain weighs less than an european brain for example. Brainfolds are far more complex on the europeans. lots of tiny differences like that.
IT´S DIFFERENT CPU IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. The multigenerational cpu of subsahara africans SUCK ASS. Because they never improved upon their breeding, never bred even remotely for intelligence. Never activated any epigenetics in that area as a subspecies. Never pressured themselves to improve themselves in any fucking way!
And then people want to pretend. That why don´t the niggers just build a society like a european style one. So you want to hold them to the standard of society built by some of the smartest human beings on the entire fucking planet.
>go ahead nigger knock yourself out. Why are you not doing it, you are just same as everybody else.
EXCEPT THEY ARE NOT AND THAT´S THE PROBLEM. Nobody is the same like this.. But the distance of africans and basically others, is extremely noticeable, compared to maybe others. Which are, but less.

Late 1800s
>Black race is free from slavery
1960s
>Black race is free to roam the western world for the rest of eternity
>CPT is real

People think that because niggers can go live in a society built multigenerationally every single aspect of it, and run and maintained by say europeans. That this means they could build all these things from scratch. No. Niggers could never build those things from scratch. Niggers don´t even understand half the stuff he sees around them or why that´s the case.
The only thing they can do when they get large enough numbers, so others can´t compensate for them. Is to drag a european standard society down. It has extreme expectations to how to behave and all these things, that comes from the culture of the subspecies that built that. pic related. Most of the culture is genetic.
So they start dragging it down to the african style society. Which is a society that doesn´t work very well! Because they don´t understand the basics of why certain things are there. So why not just not have them. Can´t even maintain the things that are there. Forget improvements. Total systemic failure. And on top of that insane birthrates since irresponsible they don´t understand don´t have kids you can´t provide for yourself. Don´t blame society for why your 12 kids can´t get educated. They don´t get it!

Attached: icebergCulture.gif (792x576, 67K)

>white Americans see themselves as people who work really hard but are “indoctrinated” into a “myth of meritocracy”
How can somebody who has completed school and college be so fucking dumb, I truly don't get it. The memes are all real Niggers are Dumb.

It's tough to comprehend time when you only have an animal soul.

What nigger can do is try to copy/emulate things that are already there. But they don´t have the creative spark. Unless it´s just emulating something someone else have already done
>>white Americans see themselves as people who work really hard but are “indoctrinated” into a “myth of meritocracy”
How can somebody who has completed school and college be so fucking dumb, I truly don't get it. The memes are all real Niggers are Dumb.
It´s a one big cope dear Aarav. They don´t recognize their own incompetence. So they think the reason others perform well is because of 'systemic racism' that´s why the notion of that term came up. So it´s a myth that others have more merit than them in other words.
So then begins the 'negro struggle' to try to turn society more black. need more black in x regardless of merit, to make society more 'equitable' and 'fair'. To the point where niggers are in everything. And then i guess they will say ah still not functioning correctly. We need to kill the white persons that must be what we are doing wrong. We can´t have ANY white people in anything, that is why we are still not where we want to be. Just like they want to do in south africa right now.

I love what you're doing Danish bro, but then what makes niggers so unique that they didn't even come up with a complex language, as I see it it, it is the main cause of their misery. Every other Civilization made a complex language and used it what makes niggers so unique that they didn't even try to come up with a complex language

>Niggers can’t comprehend time
Or logic, or rational thought

In short why is the simplistic language only found in nigger cultures, it's quite easy to do, why didn't every other race stop at that why did every other race make a complex language, when it's far more easier to just stop at a simplistic nigger language, why is this isolated to niggers only??

They were so stupid they didn´t see the point of it. Ofcourse niggers are unique, most human subspecies are unique. Being uniquely stupid is however not exactly a forte. But they unfortunately did it to themselves, or their ancestors did. By doing nothing whatsoever for millennia.
Try to look at it from this perspective. To try and understand what is going on in the negro mind. The thought never even entered their head that they are not as competent as other groups of peoples. They don´t also give other ethnic groups credit for their own effort and competence and multigenerational effort. So they don´t understand how it is possible that africa could be so backwards with nothing there. They don´t get it! So when you look at it from that perspective. Then it really seems everyone was trying to hold africans down right?
But infact most people were staying the fuck away from africans through most of history. And europeans only colonized africa in the late 18th century to mine a bit of ore. Egyptian empire also colonial. Stayed the fuck away from the niggers, except push them around to get to ore aswell. Arabs during the caliphates they also stayed the fuck away from most africans and concluded just like the others that they had no fucking civilization. Look at the literal state of africa that they explained.
>"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."[4]
Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah
This is the MYSTERY that explains why everyone left them alone.
>dude it´s like wild animals, leave them alone: What are you going to do? Educate them? HAHA good luck! What benefit is it to take over their territory? They don´t even know what planet they are on.

>when it's far more easier to just stop at a simplistic nigger language, why is this isolated to niggers only??
You don´t get it? hehe.
It´s far easier to have a simplistic language. If you are doing NOTHING WHATSOEVER. You NEED more sophisticated language to explain what you are trying to do. If you are actually doing something! You don´t need new words, because you are doing same thing all the time. Nothing new. Fuck your wife, go out hunt. Go back to your hut and do bizarre self mutilating rituals as culture. etc.

It´s an expression of their simplistic mind. It´s not simple as in it´s smarter or more effective no. They just don´t have the words for like a 1/20th of what you need to normally navigate your life in a medieval society for instance.
They don´t have the words because they never do anything that requires them to expand their vocabulary.

>She talks as if industrial revolution changed the concept of time

it did tho, capital runs on machinic time that clock time struggles to keep up with. simply, this sister is GIGA woke. Jow Forumscucks can't even begin to understand.

Time is a measurement. Nothing more or less

No physicality

It's simultaneously NOW everywhere in the universe

So where the fuck does this woman think black people are?

Is she saying all or some black people have difficulty with the concept, and or the practical realities of time management?

Confused as fuck

Thanks for letting me pick your brain Danish bro, I understand now, niggers are literal slaves to themselves. Their ancestors made no effort to promote intelligence. Just think that in ancient Africa even if an above average nigger is born he would've been killed by others just cuz he was too irritating and asking too many questions. I feel sorry for them now instead of disdain.

Hahahahaha so true

Also why is a gender studies professor talking about time??

This nigger wasted a lot of time to say "racism!, gibs!"

I don't like your language but I'll take your point that they haven't progressed as others. I feel mostly due to their environment where they could forage for food and only need limited hunting skills to survive.

They lived in what many would call paradise

So they didn't have 8month winters where family and planning was key. They didn't develop new skills or intelligences. Look at aboriginal Australians. The same. Fuck and fight only. Limited ability in civilisation and no ability to build it.

Sounds racist but I'm not. It's a rational objective observation

I guess you can put it like this with a concrete example. Ok so you developed absolutely nothing. So you only have word for what you do on a regular basis.
then someone come up with an idea.
>what if water it comes down it goes into ground. What if we dig into ground see if there is water down there
nigger goes to the other nigger
>i don´t even know. what do you mean, i don´t know word you are using.
Then you can visually explain your idea by digging. And pointing at water.
>what water no water in sky right now i don´t understand.
>but water in sky before earlier
>what is earlier, no water in sky right now.
nigger gives up.
Another one.
>if you go halfway up tree, then sometimes you fall down.
>but if we use sticks we make holes in big trees and use sharp rock to make hole in tree. Put them together. And put it up the tree. we can walk on it to get further up to the tree
a ladder.
nigger goes.
>idk what you mean, either you are up or down the tree. i don´t know what you trying to say.
>nigger try visually showing it, other nigger doesn´t get it.
>nigger gives up, abandons project.
So basically in order to do ANYTHING you have to express what you are doing. The act or concept become associated with a word. The more things you are doing, the more words you need. Especially to explain nuance and gradual process of doing things. Like a flowchart diagram. Put words in sequence you have flowchart diagram of an action verbally.
They don´t develope the words because they never even got to the point where they needed those words. They didn´t do such things.
It´s like not using your brain as an entire people for several thousand years. Not really anyone with a bright idea. They don´t reward people for having good ideas either. No ideas. Just be nigger.

Gender studies typically doesn't stand on its own so it's folded into sociology with classes in communication and anthropology as well. Studies of different cultures across large populations is pretty in depth and goes into many aspects. Some of it is pretty insightful but of course the teachers and textbook writers lose the plot when they completely misinterpret what they read/accept a "better" truth to push on students

>So they didn't have 8month winters where family and planning was key.
They had droughts though, also there are many such places on earth where resources were abundant which actually became a reason for that place to become the epicenter of learning and Civilization eg Rome and Indus valley. Niggers had every chance to better themselves but they didn't cuz it wasn't a necessity. This actually makes me wonder because when man in ancient times had everything they used to think and wonder about the world around them resulting in a progress of intelligence. So what did niggers did in their down time??

She isn't wrong. Niggers literally didn't have a word for time until Arabs taught it to them.

Imagine the horror of being the nig in a village with an IQ over 100

*the 1 nig

>They lived in what many would call paradise
Right i mean. sophisticated societies built on technology by constantly trying different things and seeing what works and what doesn´t. expanding vocabulary and concepts to understand what they were doing. Then gradually you get technology and tools and all this kinds of things.
It´s like a group of people who never even put in an effort to do any such thing essentially at any point. So there was nothing there, which continued to amaze people who encountered them later.
>how the fuck do they have nothing? NOTHING? Is this a joke? What the hell were you doing?
>whitey pls halp my keeds.
They are more comfortable in a society where they don´t have to think, just primitive life, all these words and things it stresses them out. Others can build a society and then show them how to maintain it. But from scratch man.. it´s like asking them to do 5000x of what they never did to begin with.

>I feel sorry for them now instead of disdain.
I don´t have disdain for them. But i´m afraid of them at same time for living in same society. Because on top of this they also have low impulse control. And don´t realize like why you should and shouldn´t do certain things. So they can just kill you at a whim over fucking nothing. Or try to rob you or something like this. So it´s like the surprise nigger moments that you see in many countries. I´m not too fond of having on a large scale in my own country.
But other than that i pity them more than anything else. But it´s a group of people that i can try to support from a distance, that would be my preference.

Their evilmindedness like that. Which is not really evil it´s just like they don´t understand morality. Why they can´t just hurt people or kill people or rape people if they want to. Nigger see you have something, nigger decide he want it. In split second he's going for it. He wants it now.

It´s what lead the arabs describe niggers as the crow of humanity.
>"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."[4]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2

They watch niggers just kill eachother for no reason. They also watch them steal eachothers children and sell them to other people. It´s like.. yeah.. Not the best type of people to live around if you want a safe and stable society.

>"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."[4]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD

>"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."[4]
Jahiz, Al-Bayan wa`l-tabyin, vol. 3

And the reason i use those arabic quotes so much. This is like nearly a millennia BEFORE europeans colonized african continent. So is why i like to use non european sources for these kinds of descriptions. But they noticed similar things aswell ofcourse the few european nations involved in that.

>Just think that in ancient Africa even if an above average nigger is born he would've been killed by others just cuz he was too irritating and asking too many questions.
Exactly what i think happened aswell. Let´s put it like this. Whatever happened they certainly weren´t rewarded or valued for trying. And were outbred by the dindu nuffin nogs.
The nigger who managed to construe somewhat of a tiny glimmer of an idea of improvement out of his noggin in this society or lack thereof that had no interest in any sort of progress or improvement. Didn´t see the point. If he managed to get an idea, and then he would try and explain it the others would laugh at him and he give up! The word or concept he was trying to get across never made it into the vocabulary. Dumb nigger trying to do shit. What an IDIOT!

>the only disagreement we'd likely have with this lady on the issue is the reason: she'd claim its because of slavery/oppression, ie white man. and we'd claim its because of their culture which is based off their genes, ie: cant fix stupid.
yep. same reason 1.25mil euros were traded on Barbary coast and no fucks are given. but send 388k niggers to america and oh noooooo it ruined an entire people forever

Which si why they dont father their children

And who sold them the africans.
Also this description by the arabs that niggers are like crow of humanity. Found its way into an old disney cartoon of dumbo aswell.
youtube.com/watch?v=_v2exWrsGOc
>i never seen an elephant fly you dumbass.
This is how they are to any idea as described by arabs. They mock and taunt eachother and aswell as kill eachother for no reason. This was thousand years ago things have changed. NOPE. Still doing it in the USA. An educated nigger is trying to act white.
Back in african history it was ofcourse any nigger with any kind of idea. If someone came up with a suggestion maybe this could improve things.
>i never dun see an elephant fly you dumb nigger, shut up or we kill you for being annoying. You go practice be warrior so we can go kill and rape and enslave those other niggers and sell them to the highest bidder. Stop being dumb nigger.
Probably there is almost not a single greater example of a completely dysgenic ethnic group than africans. Why they never did anything. And then were so far behind everyone else that when various other people encounter them, it´s like a monkey meeting space aliens. But ofcourse it weren´t space aliens. Just people who had been struggling to do something atleast for many thousands of years in comparison.

>he would've been killed by others just cuz he was too irritating and asking too many questions.
Sadly reminds me of the recent death of wossisname, the one who was doing the documentary and got gunned down outside his home or something

>“I personally am a stickler for time. It’s almost as if my mother, when I was growing up, said, ‘we will not be those black people.’ So we typically arrive to events 30 minutes early,” Cooper said, before declaring, “if time had a race, it would be white.”
And now she's a university professor because of her mothers attitude

how does it make you feel when they blame Africa being a shithole because of colonization, but you who had it way longer, ended up with a space and nuclear program while theyre back to dying to disease and cannibalism?

the way you type your second sentence makes sense when you read the entire line with your accent.

Makes me feel blessed that I'm not born a nigger and almost every friend I know hates niggers and africa

They live on dope dealer time. It's like running a rocket ship based on bistro math...

Yeah. Even the most virtue signalling idealist struggle with their utopian lie that we are all the same as soon as they get to africans they engage in total self deception. Which is the foundation of the bullshit marxist term racism. It´s actually technically we are not different species but different subspecies.

See the concept of that everyone is the same is what is a concept called a noble lie if you don´t realize it. The concept that if we treat eachother as if we are all the same. It would lead to a better society. Which deviates substantially from the more pragmatic and real concept of ethnic bigotry as in. We know we are way different from eachother in so many ways. but INSPITE of those differences we should try to be nice to eachother and respect eachother regardless.
Due to this noble lie being perpetuated, look up the term noble lie and the history of it. People today pretend to conclude that it´s bigotry to say that there are ANY differences between subspecies groups. And that it´s evil to suggest it. Basically buying their own bullshit. And not understanding what the noble lie is about. Those who developed the concept of the noble lie. KNEW IT WAS A LIE. It´s not like they thought it wasn´t. But it was noble they thought because it would lead to humanity treating eachother better. But when you take it too far you infact rob yourself of understanding of why ethnic groups act consistantly completely different from eachother again and again and again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie
>Plato presented the Noble Lie (γενναῖον ψεῦδος, gennaion pseudos – literally, "a lie or wrong opinion about origin") in the fictional tale known as the myth or parable of the metals. In it, Socrates provides the origin of the three social classes who compose the republic proposed by Plato; Socrates speaks of a socially stratified society, wherein the populace are told "a sort of Phoenician tale":

cont.
>Socrates proposes and claims that if the people believed "this myth...[it] would have a good effect, making them more inclined to care for the state and one another."[3] This is his noble lie: "a contrivance for one of those falsehoods that come into being in case of need, of which we were just now talking, some noble one..."[4]
Basically what happened to the libtards today that they bought the noble lie as VERITAS. as truth as fact of the matter. But it´s not!
And it has quickly turned into cope for multiethnic societies. And even more disastrously used to peddle the notion that multiethnic societies are PREFERRED. A totally lunatic suggestion. Because it makes it harder for people to get along in same society if they are totally in some cases opposite in the behaviour traits and all these things..

So i emphatize very strongly with niggers. I´m very glad i´m not one. It´s the cards they have been dealt through how their subspecies have conducted themselves through millennia. And it´s a rough fucking ride. So i empathize with them, i understand them. I want to help them. But i´m not going to lie to them or myself about what the situation is!

Great reads, fantastic posts. Likes be unto you

Another issue with niggers is, they don´t have the fairness and morality like you expect them to have. So you can treat them fairly as you should ofcourse. Since you understand these things. But you can´t expect it to be reciprocated. They would not give a fuck about you in that situation. Nor do or did they give a fuck about eachother. Which lead to them being in that situation to begin with. And they don´t see a problem with it, in some cases even if you explain it to them. BUT doesn´t mean you shouldn´t try.

Haha thanks man.

>. For black people, time isn’t that simple
The absolute state of black retardation.
Cannot process a simple, most basice concept like time.

Hillarious.
They proof everything the socalled right pointed out for ages...

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby pledge my heart and soul forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

>Gender studies professor says Niggers can’t comprehend time
Seems pretty accurate.
Based

Attached: Africans: Morality, Abstract Thinking, & Languages.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Africans: Morality, Abstract Thinking, & Languages 2.png (697x8479, 1.99M)