So you guys think Adrenochrome is real or nah?

Also, is there any little legit facts/sources/hard proof behind it? Or is it all just internet rumor, tinfoil shit?

Attached: B000ID1J0E_FearAndLoathingLasVegas_UXNB1._RI_SX940_-614x422.jpg (614x422, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw&t=90
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
youtube.com/watch?v=aQIVL-c4EdQ
orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1981/pdf/1981-v10n02-p098.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/Cordicon/status/1113544424582258690
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=65371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1538980821127.png (1024x768, 512K)

Attached: 1538985153697.jpg (1200x4786, 1.15M)

Attached: 1547530932461.jpg (960x1152, 320K)

Attached: 1540030249119.jpg (678x537, 65K)

I certainly hope so

Attached: 1450298209802392.jpg (462x400, 45K)

Attached: 1540612089037.jpg (640x640, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw&t=90

Attached: Moloch's_Gluttony_large.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Attached: 1547532741848.png (1600x1200, 1.48M)

It definitely exists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Expired insulin turns into adrenochrome.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQIVL-c4EdQ

Attached: debemur-morti.jpg (819x838, 485K)

It's real, but the whole mechanism of action supposedly with people draining blood seems wonky and not really accurate.

Not that I deny that there's sick fucks who would drink blood.

You'll never know until you torture a youngster into abject fear and extract it, friend.

Attached: boomboom.jpg (673x480, 33K)

It definitely exists, but wouldn’t it be so much easier and inexpensive to synthesize it in the lab rather than harvest it from scared children?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x796, 178K)

It was made up by a drugged-out commie "journalist" (your pic related).

I'm very convinced there is a connection between adrenochrome, other drug use, global elites, and serious crimes. However, I think people don't understand the role that adrenochrome plays.

From what I've researched, adrenchrome powder was sometimes used as a cutting agent for cocaine in the 90s. It's also neurotoxic, and it causes a characteristic type of brain damage. Cocaine itself is not neurotoxic, only cardiotoxic. This part I'm 99% certain is good information. It's possible this is entirely where it ends, and that there is some elite group who were heavy cocaine users in the 90s that could be identified as being part of that group by a type of brain damage associated with the cocaine they were doing (especially if they were all using the same cocaine supplier) and that this alone is how adrenochrome is a thread that can unravel bigger webs.

Then there are the more scary possibilities.

Where's the fun in that?

Attached: barrymanilow.gif.gif (1280x720, 3.29M)

Adrenochrome, chemically speaking, is oxidized adrenaline. It is very real. Getting your hands on it is very hard.

Interdasting

Go on

There's a lot to take away from this short scene (which is allegedly inspired/based on a true story)
>Came from a "satanism freak" who got busted for raping children
>Dr.Gonzo grows bull horns (Moloch/Saturn/El)
>His eyes turn yellow with a slit (Tolkien's description of the eye of Sauron/Saturn), which also happens to be the color of Saturn.
>Hunter Thompson was specifically named by Paul Bonacci as someone who filmed children being abused

Attached: 5b12bcfe-a567-4ad0-a330-64e65b224250.jpg (694x500, 242K)

I watched that movie again after looking into the Franklin credit union coverup and the claims of Paul Bonacci which implicated HST. Theres a scene when they are checking into the hotel I believe where theres a guy on the phone behind them talking about a satanic killing and harvesting the pineal gland. This isnt just accidental, this is a conversation in the background you are meant to hear.

indeed. go on, user

the chemical is real
it's not a psychedelic
hunter admitted he made it up and didn't know it was the name of a real chemical

Let me expand on this. Adrenochrome is created in your brain, and everyone elses for that matter. It exists in tiny quantities. Chemically it is oxidized andrenaline. There is a theory that some people's bodies overly oxidize the adrenaline producing way too much adrenochrome and this may be the cause of schizophrenia. Here is a link to a scientific paper on the subject.
orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1981/pdf/1981-v10n02-p098.pdf

It's legit

Preach on brother, everybody should look into what Bonacci has to say. I believe he was one of the kids who was part of the Washington call boy scandal. He also had his story about being taken to some republican event backed up by a senator (forgot his name) who investigated it. He knew details of the location which some fucking kid wouldnt know. He also knew of the Jordan MN satanic pedo ring and about the Johnny Gosch kidnapping.

It's the shit they take that makes them see lizard people and shit.

I don’t know.

Attached: ABFF1843-3248-4C75-96F8-06F54C2D22E1.jpg (600x800, 65K)

its real, you can easily order it online but it has no properties as a drug. its just the result of oxidation of adrenaline.

Attached: IMG_201935.jpg (1920x2560, 1.37M)

morticians are typically the people who supply the black market with the drug.

Supposedly adrenchrome induces euphoria and is a strong stimulant so if you're a cocaine dealer you can add a bit of adrenochrome into a bunch of cocaine that's already been cut to the point of losing a lot of strength to kick it back up a notch before selling it. However the side effect that it causes brain damage made this fall out of favor quickly.

Lots of drugs work by acting in synergy with other drugs. For example, a lot of cocaine users will always drink when they do cocaine because cocaine and alcohol actually combine in the bloodstream to form an entirely different drug.

So the part of adrenochrome being involved in some kind of elite drug ritual seems to be plausible. It could be as simple as a group of heavy coke users were all part of a conspiracy in the 90s and now they have a characteristic type of brain damage from the adulterants that were in the blow they were doing. It could be a lot more than that.

citation needed.

i hate fuckers like you larp a bunch of a shit and the gullible and stupid walk around with that nonsense in their minds.

It's expired(oxidized) epinephrine

>it could be a lot more than that

Are you >implying anything further on the subject

Attached: image.jpg (567x392, 189K)

the problem is that people here will believe fucking anything as long as you format it as an infographic, regardless of whether or not those infographics have quality sources or even have sources at all

look up human studies of adrenochrome and adrenolutin. there was strange pushback to study these molecules and actually cause careers to be destroyed. it was found that it does have strange effects.

an user not too long ago posted published studies on adrenochrome he found at his university library. fascinating shit. very hard to find ino on this. i could go on about it. ill try and scour up all the publications and info ive found on these hormones and hormone byproducts. weird shit,

i believe there is something to this.

you can just check the wiki on the drug and you will see it is a neurotoxic euphoriant. it also curiously isn't scheduled as a controlled substance.

i don't have a source for it being used as a cutting agent but i asked around to people i thought might know about stuff like that and i heard from more than 1 person that some coke dealers used to order it to use as a cut but it increased the risk of overdoses and people were getting brain damage so dealers stopped mixing it in as a cut out of fear cops were trying to trace batches with that cut back to them and nobody uses it anymore because its fairly expensive, hard to get, it's dangerous, and it's not the 90s anymore and if you want to dirty up a bag of mediocre blow you can just use meth or other cheap amphetamines.

all i know is that there is really fucking weird mechanism within everyones brains that while they are alive, can have all those stereotypical neardeath/out of body/zen/ nirvana/ finding god, etc.
experiences. while alive.

this is probably where religions come from or are talking about.

spiritual experiences.
its some chemical reaction.
or a portal to 11th dimension

well if adrenochrome works as a potentiator for cocaine it does become a lot more plausible to believe that it could act as a potentiator for other drugs like psychedelics or psychedelic amphetamines.

i think it is very interesting that it is neurotoxic becauise if there was a connection between polydrug use and satanic sacrifice rituals it could then become corroborating evidence that someone has partaken in those rituals if they have the characteristic form of brain damage.

Google bought a GPU in 2007 and named it chrome and bought another GPU in 2008 and named it adreno! WTF kind of coincidence is that? This shit blew up ten years later!

OA show is basically harvesting adrenochrome in people’s head so they can trip off it into a different dimension.

They’re not hiding it anymore.

Attached: F05DC004-D171-4C56-8E49-AF624394F2E5.gif (374x222, 3.36M)

It’s readily synthesizable from petroleum precursors. There’s literally no reason to harvest it from humans.

>Adrenochrome
there's hardly anything on erowid

Literal anecdotal evidence

If you're not harvesting it ritually it has no value. I can cut paper into 2x5 strips but I can't spend it at the 7Eleven.

Attached: pendaris.jpg (619x356, 26K)

Anecdotes are admissible in conversations about conspiracy, you dickhole.

Attached: FFFB379A-401C-49B1-8B7F-20A9D6E1494D.jpg (1024x768, 799K)

Look up the patent number yourself
Also look in the patent application as to its source

Attached: ACTH 2.png (657x853, 392K)

I'm pissed I got memed into watching that piece of shit

is it bad? i skipped it after 15 mins cause it looked boring.

>makes you fucking crazy
>the left and hollyjew are currently acting fucking insane

Hmmmmm... Really activates my almonds

Not really a citation, but substantiation.
mobile.twitter.com/Cordicon/status/1113544424582258690

Attached: B7E4B968-44AA-457D-9032-0A8C366051F4.gif (500x299, 492K)

Soooo... How is it harvested? From the kids the elites pizza and murder?

Biggs what? Money ain't 2 inches wide.

Holy shit, that translation is real

>US currency bills are are 2.61 inches wide and 6.14 inches

I took a guess but symbolic fiat can be any size or color worldwide.

>tinfoil shit
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=65371

Look everyone! I found the fag nigger who likes watching trash on netflix.

get aids and die in a fire.

Attached: PFO5-636NiyRbjdAAyDM_gBJo6WyBrTDhWJqSSSveCg.jpg (348x405, 11K)

I understand thats what happens with expired eppi pens....they become synthesized adrenochrome over time.