Democrat Landslide Incoming!

Republicans have nothing.

Attached: AB671905-97D3-4D0B-8010-214D4C235E41.jpg (1125x1204, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay

>Gay

Literally. This makes it pretty clear who holds power and what they believe. Trump 2020!

So powerful.

I really enjoy that this reads like the start of a joke.

i thought pelosi hated AOC?

She didn't invite the black guy?

Aoc will soon go on her words after getting the initiation. I hope she likes cheese pizza

>i thought pelosi hated AOC?

It's kabuki theater to give the impression that "AOC fights da DNC establishment yaaaaaaaas!!!1" when it's so obvious she's the favorite of the far-left elites.

Pelosi's face suggests maybe, for a fleeting moment, she wondered wtf she had done to this once great society

Someone get pence and his squad to the capital building asap

Attached: 1544949198060.jpg (1250x581, 77K)

Hope you incels enjoyed 2016. Ain’t gonna happen again. Republicans will be lucky to win a local election by 2050. Deal with it sweeties.

Attached: 5EF7601C-486A-4A1C-B15C-308A90246B82.jpg (750x958, 464K)

Someone shop a beard on to pelosi plox

> spoiler: a fucking white male wins 2020

>sponsored

Lmao yeah we are really losing

We've got a shit ton of guns and we will take our country back if necessary. You assholes are packed into cities like sardines, armed with bongs and dildos. At the end of the day you're completely dependent upon us. If you get the power you so desperately seek and continue to subvert the constitution we will feed the tree of liberty with your blood. Are you willing to die for your ideology? We are.

Literally none of those people are relevant to civilization.

>Republicans have nothing.
Said the media throughout the 2016 campaign. Honestly, I wish you niggers would be a little more worried. If the left thought it could go either way in 2016, there'd be less hand wringing and angst.

You're forgetting about all of our guns.

They will be most of the military too

got ya senpai

Attached: 1554436893152.jpg (1125x1204, 230K)

Pelosi is weirded the fuck out, but knows this is what the Millenials love and she has to at least try to smile for the votes.

How the Goblina and Hogg bitch boy actually think they have a say in the political discourse of this country is gonna be looked at as an absurd aberration in society.

Either this or AOC forced Pelussy to pretend to like her. AOC is definitely a retard of mammoth proportions, but even a constantly-drunk, pilled out Pelosi knows how to play the game.

i think emma figured out its not in her best interest to be in the spotlike unlike hogg

it's a PR stunt. she probably hates fags too, like hillary. she almost looks scared in that picture. look at her. she'd rather be anywhere else in the world at that moment.

nice digits, get ready for the blue wave

Attached: 1549926395135.png (757x615, 184K)

>eligible to vote
>actually voting

AOC was literally hand-picked and groomed by a leftist think-tank, she's basically an actress that the media loves.
Compare with Ilhan Omar, who was also hand-picked and groomed, but accidentally bit the hand that feeds her when she attacked AIPAC, and as soon as she did that even the leftist media attacks her.

Hey man nice try!

"Brown Eye For The Queer Guy"...did I do that right? It feels right.

>Openly say you are replacing whites with hispanics
>Why are whites upset???
lmao

>Pelosi's face
>Get this fucking thing away from me

I agree both were hand picked, I guess I don’t know by whom, but. I don’t necessarily assume it was the Democrats.

Justice Democrats.

>I guess I don’t know by whom, but. I don’t necessarily assume it was the Democrats.

This is pretty damning youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

Veterans are ready to neutralize enemies domestic. Warriors frothing at the mouth to reclaim what we have already risked our lives for. Should this be the last stand of the Patriots, what the commies would win from us will be desolate and land without life.

>"I made my own Hell, and this is the demon that crawled up out of it."

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190207110444-aoc-pelosi-split.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Attached: 6BCDFCDB15A74F4D86A0995F67ACEC47.jpg (552x690, 41K)

Aoc is sephardi jew. Nobody actually hates a chosen.

The Democrats tapping actors. What a crazy idea... Anyway, I believe it.

Attached: 08BE2D55-B6B7-407E-8AAA-94EEA338C5DA.jpg (1242x1237, 983K)

You guys are so braindead you'll believe any fucking conspiracy theory

I thought these fags were supposed to be stylish?

Attached: crockett I ordered a whiskey damn it.jpg (565x668, 153K)

Pelosi looks so uncomfortable hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: gay.jpg (826x500, 95K)

Republicans indeed don't have severe mental illnesses.

Republicans are fags who've conserved nothing and suck corporate dick.
Are the deomcrats jewish nigger-loving communists? Perhaps. But at least they're admitting a problem with corporations fucking everyone over, and the standard of living dropping since the baby boomers.
Democrats aren't going to admit that nonwhites are a huge part of the problem, but repubs won't either. So what's the point of the republican party? Nothing. It's just a different set of lies; and they don't even address real problems.
"the sjws are fucking me"
no, the jewish corporations and your christian naivete are fucking you
get fucked, conservacucks