FUCK ZOE QUINN AND CHUCK TINGLE

KICKSTARTER PROJECT’S $85,000 RAN OUT A LONG TIME AGO, SAYS ZOE QUINN

oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/kickstarter-projects-85000-ran-out-a-long-time-ago-says-zoe-quinn/80548/

Attached: 1554405425733.jpg (1000x667, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/703752115/kickstarted-in-the-butt-a-chuck-tingle-digital-adv
youtu.be/m9mu3pPRbvA
adamatomic.com/canabalt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In October of 2016 Zoe Quinn and Chuck Tingle managed to secure $85,448 to make a live-action FMV game. In August of 2018 Chuck Tingle claimed he had no involvement with the game, and that it was all in the hands of Zoe Quinn. Quinn had briefly discussed the troubled development of the game last August while vacationing in Japan. Since the crowdfunding campaign ended updates have been sporadic and infrequent on the Kickstarter page, but the latest update wasn’t on Kickstarter but Twitter.

In the update, posted on March 19th, 2019, 200 days after the last update, Quinn responded to a Twitter user asking about the Kickstarted FMV game based on Chuck Tingle’s characters. Quinn responded with the following…

@UnburntWitch
ran out of money a long time ago, not cool with asking people to work for free, got a day job to start crawling out of debt and in a place where I can properly finish it. this is the day job.

The tweet came after Quinn retweeted an IGN article from Heart Machine, the makers of Hyper Light Drifter, where she stated that she was writing and doing narrative design for the game Solar Ash Kingdom.

The onions sucking retards who donate to this shit unironically deserve to be cheated out of their money

absolutely true but all this bullshit invades common decency, as it is marketed towards children. fuck this shit

glad to see Zoe is riddled with debt (and STDs)

Attached: 1553960440775.jpg (640x640, 48K)

is anyone surprised?

>expecting a woman to handle game development and budget properly
>expecting a SJW cunt to handle that
They 100% deserved to have their money taken from them. If they really thought that this useless bitch was gonna pump out anything, then they have black holes for brains.

who tf is chuck tingle?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this?

sjw kike who's "poor hipster" but actually heiress to some rothschild type fucks in europe milks sjw retards out of money by pretending to make videogame

Basically ZOE QUINN, who started Gamergate, which unironically got Trump elected, scammed a bunch of people out of their money on Kickstarter

kickstarter.com/projects/703752115/kickstarted-in-the-butt-a-chuck-tingle-digital-adv

lol, she's not in debt in the slightest.
"I talk about how hard i'm having making ends meet", while vacationing in japan.

2 time Hugo nominated author

Attached: 51dlkUus9dL.jpg (313x500, 36K)

To be honest I have far more anger toward people who are stupid enough to donate hundreds or even thousands of dollars to some stranger on the internet without any kind of legal contract or assurance that the money will actually be used for what they'll claim to use it for than I do for the swindlers who dupe them with half-baked ideas for products and services.

this bitch is never going to disappear til people take her to court and milk her of her monies

start a class action lawsuit against her and you'll see her go away

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 9.37.14 PM.png (605x924, 228K)

This was not even surprising. You should go through the kiwi thread. They've documented much more about it.

Here’s the trailer for the “game”

youtu.be/m9mu3pPRbvA

okay i understand and agree with you guys, but what i dont understand is why this conversation matters anymore, isnt this all old news? this is helping to bring her into the spotlight isnt it? were not learning anything news shes a piece of shit what else?

dude you got 8488 brah

looks like a really bad live action leisure suit larry fail attempt, would rather just play larry to be honest, why does anyone care? what is this sega cd shit?

>Quinn had briefly discussed the troubled development of the game last August while vacationing in Japan
what kind of fucking moron would give this roastie any money?

Attached: zoe.jpg (667x1000, 114K)

a lot of those donations are for certain types of money laundering by very rich and influential people, or 'favor for favor' donations. She's dirtier (not just sexually) than you can imagine.

The main thing would be we never knew Chuck tingles indentity until now

Attached: 1339521658605.png (400x400, 21K)

People actually and unironically donated to this?

i would chuck tinkle in zoes ass

How does anyone like or tolerate this woman?

Imagine getting $85,000 and making an incomplete project of worse quality in every respect than something produced in five days for a game jam free of charge.

>adamatomic.com/canabalt/

Proof that women can't code.

How many times will people keeping giving her and Anita money before they realize they're fucking con artists. She's done this so many times.

exactly, this isnt even count as a video game, thats why they didnt make a video game, BECAUSE THEY CANT FUCKING CODE!

looks like me naked digusting wtf why would anyone want to see that?

post feet

Attached: grese.png (420x420, 12K)

Looks like Chuck Tingle is CHILLINNNNN

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 9.59.25 PM.png (865x586, 688K)

This. These people are so stupid they'd ask a random nigger off the street to watch their wallet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 10.03.58 PM.png (895x564, 729K)

>what kind of fucking moron would give this roastie any money?
I would assume any man that could be described with the terms obese, lonely, and "male feminist."