NPCs from australia choose USA as a holiday destination

NPCs from australia choose USA as a holiday destination.

self aware people from australia choose europe (excl amsterdam) as a holiday destination.

prove me wrong

Attached: 423.jpg (232x217, 5K)

If you fall for the "travel" meme at all, you're an NPC

>not choosing both
poorfag detected

Fuck off zoomer

What do you mean I'd love to see more of the new world, europes well and cool if you're in a good country like Poland but America is probably infinitely more beautiful because it's not all just white people jungle. I'm just pretty sure if I went to America I'd die immediately somehow like just fucking explodes on impact with the harsh New Rome air. Life of peace turns America air into mustard gas

Gronks going overseas on mum and dads money to escape the city in another countries city by going to the USA or Europe.
Australians go somewhere in the SEA region.
Prove me wrong.

SEA=muslim countries that you need to avoid like the plague

SEA countries are Christian user....
You are thinking of Africa and that one shithole that i forget the name of with Asian muslims.

America is huge and has every type of terrain you could want. Avoid the big cities which are tourist traps and just drive. Disney world in Orlando is pretty cool though. I enjoy going every year even though its jew hq for Florida. Watch out for the Brazilians that have taken over.

most of these places have islamic law and culture

Attached: Capture.jpg (3170x1093, 269K)

They're Buddhist you mong

Anyone else getting real sick of the ISPs bullshit.
>about an hour ago internet stops working
>notice lights on router off
>go out
>get back home
>change dns to default because I suspect they've reblocked this place
>well what do you know
>reenter old dns settings
>werks
Fucking assholes, they unblocked everything like a week ago but decided to reblock again, what the fuck?

Fuck off we're full

Yeah nah ay, that's our line come up with your own variant or something else. Say "Get out you motherfuckers", that's more American.

Everyone here just says “Go back to your country”

Ah yes I forgot. Remember hearing it once on a video where a kkk member says it to an Anime Genie grill.

who fucking cares

/thread

>going on holiday

Makes sense

This. If you feel like you need to go “find yourself” in some foreign land, you should unironically off yourself

And thats why everyone hates your inbred bigoted asses.

I live in Munich, and Aussies make for the best drinking buddies at Oktoberfest

I'd choose Oz as a vacation destination.

Travel to the usa and your chances of being involved in a mass shooting go up 999%.

Right. The NPC is the one who discovers the world. Do you guys tell yourself this so you can feel better? How do you compare your culture if it’s not relative to another? You’re lacking a large part of your education if you’re not well-traveled.

You think people travel to "find themself"? No, we travel because we enjoy seeing the world u stupid basement dwelling NEET faggot

I have traveled. They aren't missing out on anything except unclean drinking water and typhoid fever.

There are no germans at Oktoberfest in münchen

>There are no germans at Oktoberfest in münchen

This is correct. We aren't Germans, we're Bavaryans.

I go to Istanbul or Vienna whenever I want to go holidays and have never been to burger land

I met plenty of Aussie faggots in Europe. In fact I meet them everywhere. I'm beginning to believe you're a nation of faggots

Attached: 1540090668032.png (600x888, 484K)

t. wog

>Istanbul
This better be bait. Not only is Istanbul not European, it’s a fucking shithole.

>most
read that list and then look at a map

just fucking lol if you don't go to south america to fuck thicc latinas for $10

I can tell you are a fucking shitposter because if you really were some fucking leftist, you wouldn’t go out of your way to bypass an isp ban just to call people racist. Leftists are too afraid of big daddy government. Or maybe the abos found a keyboard inside one of the cars that they stole gasoline from.

t. seething roastie. Go backpacking in Morocco, whore