Why do white women do this so often?

Why is it so common for white women to mother the children of nigger fathers?

Shouldn't they have learned by now that negro dads don't stick around and they're bound to be single moms?

Why even carry these children to term? What's even the fucking point of having abortion legalized if it won't be put to good use by these females?

And how come they end up doing it MANY TIMES? Look at pic related, how come she didn't stop the first time this happened?!

I don't know if there's any stats on this in the US, but I have read somewhere that in the UK it's pretty well established that most nigger kids on welfare are the children of white mothers. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: Lydia_Fairchild.jpg (350x300, 22K)

White women are the niggers of white people,

Attention
Shame is the ultimate weapon against the coal burners

Attached: 1553539212997.jpg (540x502, 22K)

They don't care. Women have voted themselves the resources of white men via taxes.

damn, this is so true

Truth is, statistically speaking, white women are one of the most race loyal demographics out there. Even more than white men

It's all psyops to make you feel insecure and resentful

Attached: 546456456.jpg (741x677, 138K)

It depends where you live. I work at a PetSmart in a suburban neighborhood right outside of Philly, and all young couples are White. BUUUT it is absolutely demoralizing how often I see White women in their 35-55 range with mutt children. It's always that generation that I see with mutt children/nigger husbands or bf. I see it too often in my area, every other shift or two.

They don't you're just a faggot shill.

Some are based.

Attached: Capture.png (605x1171, 983K)

Also, what I mentioned in my original comment, OP's pic summarizes it perfectly. It is always post-wall whores in their mid to late 30s or 40s with small mutt children, meaning recently born. I wonder, do White men give up having children with older whores? Maybe this is why these cunts have babies with niggers in their older age. It's the only demographic that will get them pregnant?

I think that statistic is bullshit. I see WMAF couples all the time in my city.

Because they are literal retards

many such cases, it's like one day they wake up and they're like "holy shit, none of my children look a thing like me" and end it all.

My nigglets are my world.

Attached: 133220573067.jpg (714x960, 65K)

Attached: 1520184488643.png (588x653, 733K)

Personal experience is probably less credible than a statistic taken from dating sites or polls (but of course, we all know those can be flawed too).

You probably live in a town that has a high rate of that, but the OVERALL rate nationally is still quite low, know what I mean?

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

Attached: 1552971967535.jpg (500x371, 44K)

it'll be fine

her offspring will be fit to be slaves when the whites rise up again

>coping by being in denial
Go outside you retard and you’ll see so many couples involving niggers and white women, instead of believing outdated dating statistic by a oldschool html dating website used by used up 30 year old women. Women in the west have become so degenerate to the point where it shouldn’t surprise you anymore. Wake up.

Attached: 4L_B0PrNz96.png (620x645, 56K)

>Why is it so common for white women to mother the children of nigger fathers?
they're more mature than white boys and more attractive (tall, muscular, high testosterone, big cock)

>2016
Check from 2017 onwards shill

copeee

>often
No.

Literally every time they have chance