It took me a while to figure out what it was about trans people that pissed me the fuck off so much

It took me a while to figure out what it was about trans people that pissed me the fuck off so much.

It's not the bathroom, who cares it's just a room with receptacles to piss/shit in. It's not really anything religious... and I honestly don't really give a shit who anyone fucks or how. Yeah they're a little disgusting to look at, at least a lot of the ones out in the wild but so are a lot of other types of people... again not a big deal.

No, that's not why they piss me off. Trans people define their gender by how they feel on the inside.. but gender is a classification assigned to all of us based on external factors(our genitals basically) just like a whole host of other attributes. It takes a shitload of hubris to decide that a convention as old as humanity should no longer apply because you think you're so fucking special that simply being a unique individual isn't good enough for you- no we need to invent a whole new classification for what you are.... but don't you dare suggest it's not normal because you need your feelings validated on top of this.

Trannies are the most selfish fuckers out there. That's why I hate trans people.

Attached: trap.jpg (683x488, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not reading all that just gimme the girls name pls

that's a man, faggot

>girl
Anyways if you dont know the faggot in the pic then you are retarded.

way back when, lurking moar was a thing

True gods who walk amongst us. Living the dream.

Attached: unit.jpg (1280x853, 167K)

I hate trannies because they say we are all using the wrong gender pronouns. They have the gumption to try and redefine what is objective truth.

Attached: 1501444406400.jpg (768x960, 102K)

Go be a newfag somewhere else.

What and how intarnation makes them a trans?

Attached: 1522238329819.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

don't kid yourself they aren't making decisions purely as individuals they are indoctrinating people and the culture around them to serve their sexual interest

I'm going to keep being a tranny and you can't stop me, nerd.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Attached: 1552608802974.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

tl;dr. obsessing over what another person does with their body is fucking embarrassing and you're definitely insecure about your shit looking physique and very tiny penis. get lost. kill yourself on the way out, retard.

it pisses you off that you want to suck trans cock and you are a fasggot

this is my favourite, its the biggest shitpost ever. looks like a chad surfie dude in a dress

Attached: 1499152680467.jpg (300x300, 22K)

lol he doesn't have to stop you, you'll take care of that yourself.

>being this new

Except he beats up women in sports. And he's serious.

I hope hell is real

>Trannies are the most selfish fuckers out there
Trying to bring state power into going to the bathroom and potentially opening the door for pedophiles in locker rooms is proof of their selfishness...

Haha epic bro.

Literally a hero.

Do you cry when you see your reflection or have you run out of tears?

who cares its only afl lmao

>but gender is a classification assigned to all of us based on external factors
gender is social
you're thinking of sex, which is biological.

>you're thinking of sex, which is biological.
Find a biologist that agrees with that absurdity.

This is one aspect. I also hate the LGBT agenda destroying our culture and civilization in so many different ways. Which is just one arm of the leftist octopus, which destroys us in so many different ways. Which is just one arm of the octopus of the real of the world masters, who serve the true god of the world, Satan.

Neither? I'm pretty happy with how I look and who I am. Do you cry when you consider how much of an unlikable person you must be if you go out of your way to try upset other people who don't do anything to you?

"gender"
>either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones.

its the literal definition retard.

I don't care that you hate trans people, but use the right fucking language retard.

this is bait

>tfw no qt trans gf

Attached: 1552946977195.jpg (750x734, 341K)

literally reads like a jealous represser argument

We are Jow Forums we only hate the ones that look like shit.

bailey jay, and it's beautiful

Attached: 1548922625673.jpg (702x393, 37K)

No, because I don't empathize with trash. By pretty happy, you're obviously lying so I guess it is a tough thing you've had to reconcile, being hideous. Maybe all the clownface makeup will help you face your reflection better. Unfortunately for the rest of us, it does no such favors when we have to lay our eyes on your repulsivity.

What trannies really are:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

lol

Attached: tuberous breast deformity.jpg (1919x1022, 136K)

Attached: 6FA.gif (300x164, 1.83M)

It's autogynephilia. It's a sexual fetish where a person gets off embodying the traits they find attractive in a mate, a result of narcissistic personality disorder.

>no more jazz generals
Feels bad man

Attached: 1552845822914.jpg (679x966, 227K)

you do know he got into Harvard, right?

jaron got into harvard, which is the funniest thing I've ever heard

GOD i wanna fuck that thing

Attached: 1554112079836.jpg (1296x3816, 971K)

Cool maybe he'll hook up with Hogg

Attached: 1552863098766.jpg (1080x1350, 172K)

Imma kill myself if the apocalypse doesn’t happen in 2020

Attached: 6A14B11A-9950-4F89-8D10-E946217677C8.png (326x182, 56K)

I actually wouldn't have a problem with trannies if they just admitted that they're men who have become so consumed by a fetish for sucking other men's dicks that they dress and wear makeup like girls and pretend to be one.

It's when they demand to be allowed into kindergarten classes to read books to kids while wearing satanic drag and try to get schools to completely change the way biology is taught that it's time for the gas chambers to be built.

It's contrarian to hate an trendy offense of God and nature in clown world.

Attached: 1523365568218.png (680x680, 188K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

That's why you hate trannies? you hate them on an autistic conceptual level? I hate them because they are degenerate abominations, keep it simple stupid

linetrap is based but most trannies are just gross

I'm not even transphobic, I just mean most trannies are literally obese and don't take care of themselves. It's fucking nasty.

CWC is a great example of that. Also watch speedrunners to see the cream of the crop. "They're not sending their best, folks"

I think the one who has trouble sleeping at night is the person who has to pray the next day no one mocks him or laughs in his face because he is compelled to dress like a freak.

By their own logic, aren't they the ones who are using the wrong pronouns? Or else they wouldn't have a problem to begin with.

Attached: 1554192155496m.jpg (1024x760, 124K)

Obesity is the only way to hide an aged male frame.

Only to a junk scientist like a sociologist or psychologist or something. Shove your attempt to redefine words to suit your delusions up your ass.

can't be as selfish as the people who judge them. I mean, what the fuck difference does it make to you, asshole?

gender theory was made up by social engineers to separate sex from biological reality. gender is the social version of sex, so basically, a made up thing.

can't change that manly beer gut and hips

Attached: 1554320031363.png (705x767, 564K)

I have to look at them, freak. Why would I want to have to be around ugly fetishist monsters, especially if they get off on the looks they get from people?

Attached: Ru4jS8V.jpg (3024x4032, 631K)

You don't know who Bailey Jay is? He's the most infamous trap on the internet. I'm not even into trannies and I know who he is.

Broad shoulders no feminine features at all beyond long hair and slight gynecomastia.

Yeah fuck you if you don't want a grown man pissing in the same bathroom as your daughter you bigot

at the end of the day?
trannies will still be hopeless and alone.
Alone; wondering.
>Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: nz pm.jpg (1100x619, 52K)

absolute newfag

Attached: 344443433.jpg (480x360, 14K)

exactly, just run of the mill attention whores.

I'd rather have a red pilled natsoc extremely pro-white tranny then a fucking civnat miga faggot.

Okidoke, artichoke. Remember that when you jerk off to weeb futa shit later!

But whatever floats your boat, I won't judge you for it, sweetiepie.

>bangs rootbeer
Patrician taste

What's that guy's name? I'm not gay that's an objectively cute face.

>hey there gentiles, I hope your dictionary is up to date. My friend Dr.Shekelstein and I both made a lot of crazy changes this time round.
>words change all the time, goy. Don't be so antisemitic. Haven't you seen how (((Google))) changed the meanings of words on their dictionary? Just evolution, goy. Nothing to worry about.
>hur durr faggot look, gender is all in your mind because my Goldstein dictionary says so right there

Attached: 1549109831200m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

then you're pathetic and don't have a choice anyway

anyone with options isn't going to settle for a literal transsexual on drugs unless they're a disgusting pervert.

Attached: 43246346234.png (406x514, 289K)

Take out a leftist judge or some kike journalists with you.

*fbi this post is satirical*

>anyone who hates trannies is secretly into trannies

Nice delusion, I can promise you normal people are offended by the idea of having to look at the body of a transsexual let alone masturbate to that, LOL

yeah, a dick and boobs, what a dream! hahahahaha

please read this
it's not made up, sex existed before gender and is the biological determination (aka your sex)

Gender has always been more social, and thus is more "flexible?"

also
>Only to a junk scientist like a sociologist or psychologist or something
whats your deal with mental health people?
where else are you gonna send your wife when she's having post pregnancy depression. What are you gonna do when you have a mid life crisis?

i hate trannies, because they are fucking retarded. NOW, if they just wanna "do their thing", well fine whatever. What grinds mygears is the whole act up, in your face, demanding shit.
load_file"FUCK_THAT.jpg"

he looks like an angry mouthbreathing horse, what drugs are you on?

Right, if archaeologists dig up the bodies you know what the will determine they are? Men and women there is no biological or physiological evidence of transgenderism.

All alone, wondering
>I wonder what happened to my dick

Attached: Gttfw+girls+my+age+prefer+guys+their+age+or+_0e532426a78c062e5b224150d7760126.jpg (601x508, 45K)

Some of the most feminine women i've fapped to have had willys

Then you are a shill and a faggot.

I like horse faces. They're the facial equivalent of long legs and I'm a face guy. He also has a great canthal tilt though he almost looks Jewish.

Trolling is a art

>a

>Such a strong bloodlust for brutalizing women that he becomes one to get away with it

absolutely based

Attached: jghjh.jpg (1807x834, 142K)

LOL
you have no taste. at least ugly retards everywhere can share their love, hahahah

Fucking a man in the ass is still gay regardless of your political bent.

Yea okay

Attached: rambie.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Bailey Jay, most famous shemale ever.

>Gender has always been more social, and thus is more "flexible?"
Bullshit it's all made up do you know what the fuck the difference between theory and law is? There is nothing to be gained by allowing self serving assholes uncoupling common definitions from common words it's fucking Orwellian and I'm not playing along with the mentally ill.

fucking a man is one thing

fucking a man on drugs to impersonate a woman who puts on panties and and a skirt is a special sort of degeneracy.

You're under the delusion that all trannies are what you think they are, so you're fair game for assumptions. Plus, you're still sitting here having a bantering match with me, and if you really didn't empathize, then you wouldn't even bother doing this. You probably have some insecurity issues yourself and you just have to go yell at those poor, disgusting, degenerate trannies on God damn Jow Forums of all places.

I bet your dad would rather beat you instead of cancer.

a jew feeding the white man to shitskins and women, how fitting

That's basically what the Talmud says we're for anyway, so your jewdar is not defective, m8.

Attached: 1553740971576.png (638x640, 207K)

Or maybe I'm a sadist and just want to belittle you so that you cry, freak. All trannies are the same, narcissistic monsters that hate themselves and die young. So tell me, what age do you think you're going to make it to? Or are you at the point where one more summer would be a miracle?

The thing that pisses me off about trannies is the tremendous piss-take they do on women and femininity. IT's an insult and parody and taking it seriously is a disgrace.

The fact that more women aren't offended is bizarre.

Some are, they're called TERFs and these men cry about "punching TERFs" lol. Trans-exclusionary radical feminists.

Most women have no opinions of their own as it is, so the media tells them how to think.

Attached: 1cv6b3.jpg (400x325, 106K)

>Trannies are not drug-addled Frankenstein monsters with a repulsive physical appearance and a tendency to corrupt everything they touch
Nah m8 you're just a fag. Normal people are repulsed by this, I assure you.
Look at the children who's roastie mothers take them to 'drag queen' events. Their faces tell the full story. This is because in the innocent mind of a child, they know that what they see before them is a perversion of the natural order, and it fires up the 'uncanny Valley' part of their brain, resulting in observable disgust.

Attached: If+anyone+has+that+pepe+id+appreciate+it+_1b3ddbf7efabbfc18f9ad30121a46e14.jpg (655x527, 51K)

Attached: 1550556100238.jpg (620x960, 86K)

Ahahahahaha point at the faggot
s replying to this obvious bait hahahaha

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)