Kushner: ACCESS denied

Are you happy now bigots ?

Attached: 3463465687967667.png (624x660, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/1113681615236898816
time.com/5491587/koch-brothers-network-immigration-reform/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/20/16003254/trump-h2b-visa-program
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/03/mexico-border-us-expands-catch-and-release-practice
nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/donald-trump-is-apparently-the-expert-on-everything-according-to-him
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright which one of you guys did this?

Attached: 1551242589180.png (640x629, 558K)

I would shake that persons hand that Shut. that. down.

>trying to weasle into getting lauch codes

Remember Kushner is good friends with Soros.

Attached: 1554432719556.png (615x698, 303K)

I'm grateful.

forgot the link
twitter.com/thehill/status/1113681615236898816

Senate needs to kick Jared out or we are going to kill him, simple as that.

a kike that can't even get security clearance is the president of our country now

Hopefully Ivanka is next.

Attached: 1548226787116.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>was

dont ruin thier fun

what country could it be?

Attached: 1552642153001.jpg (600x576, 133K)

Fucking finally.

What a fag

So is Donald

Blig if too.
Is Kushner really the Antichrist/Mosheac or whatver they call it?

Who cares
The deep state tried to deny Trump everything including the office he was dully elected to.
FUCK THE DS AND THEIR NEWS

Which foreign country tho?

Finally

Attached: B87013EE-CF1D-45BD-A100-913E57190D15.png (1136x640, 685K)

How much real estate do you think this cunt sold the Saudi royal family while he was de facto Presidente of Hamerica though.

President has final say. It's the law. Sorry, not sorry.

I FIND IT TROUBLING. HOW MANY OF YOUR PEERS SHARE YOUR SENTIMENTS!

I'm surprised he's lived this long

I'm surprised many politicians have lived as long as they have.

Based glowniggers

Very anti-semetic. Get ready for a new law to be passed to protect the precious, precious jews

This. Deal with it faggots.

Attached: FAD730D5006549508C53A8D5B7BE219F.png (610x613, 107K)

Fucking based power strugglesque glow niggers. Long live the eternal power divide in washington.

And your an anti-Semite

Attached: 1553231355206.jpg (636x860, 58K)

Would you have been happy if Obama appointed one of his children to his staff?

needs the rope

Two years too late. Trump is already fully kiked.

Thank you CIA

>glownigger this desperate to bait some retard into "conspiring to assassinate politicians"

Attached: 1553960333326.jpg (374x503, 79K)

All this shilling for someone who hasn't really done much? This feels like yet another character assassination thread. What's this guy doing to the deep states anus behind the scenes i wonder?

Yes, I would have to admit that this makes the government look slightly less corrupt, but they have a long way to go.

no dual citizen should have security clearance. you can't serve two masters

I never suggested that. [spoiler]but I wouldn't complain either[/spoiler]

No, the Moshiach was R. Menahem Mendel Schneerson, and he has a national holiday in the US called "Education Day."

I wish that were still the case in this country

Attached: leo-frank-lynching.jpg (1200x800, 256K)

Fake news.

New hire?

>tfw the deep state cucks trump to stop him from letting his son in law push globalism
I have no idea what's going on any more

Attached: 1442898386854.jpg (486x653, 70K)

who cares? he works for the President and the President can disregard any of this security clearance bullshit. Why would anyone even make a big deal out of this story?

So much of the anti-Trump rhetoric is just abject nonsense.

Wrong.

Had a look for the original article to see if there were any details that made sense and couldn't find it, looks like is right

I know this much: we wouldn't be debating whether or not israel did it 70 years later.

Attached: 1547450465430.jpg (615x384, 74K)

Jared is a red herring and desperate people keep taking the bait.

Attached: 1553400381932.jpg (600x915, 70K)

I've started reading up on what this kushner guy is currently doing and not just what the media is saying he's doing. He seems like a smart asset to Trump desu. He's working on the opioid crisis and information technology contracting. He's the guy who handled Trump campaigns digital strategy. I'm betting he's doing some damage to the deep state behind closed doors. Random shill threads attacking this guy randomly pop up even when he's not in the news and most of Jow Forums barely remembers he's fucking Trumps daughter. It's fishy to be sure.

Thats what Big Business want it's not a Soros things.Globalisation has made them trillions. Immigration lobbyists/groups that influence politics are funded are all Billionaires and CEOs
Right. Soros lent him 160million and have been spotted several times at parties together before he ran for president.

Any proof there Schlomo?

Attached: 5bca003395ade.jpg (549x435, 24K)

Mob justice will eventually return if courts don't do their job

>Soros lent him 160million and have been spotted several times at parties together before he ran for president
That's as much evidence of them being enemies as friends in the world of rich people. Don't you understand all of these people are generally cut throats looking out for their own interests and upholding appearances only for the benefits?

Republicans held both houses for 2 years no. No Wall. No Immigration reform. Who benefits from immigration? It's certainly not the citizens.

Republicans held both houses for 2 years no. No Wall. No Immigration reform. Who benefits from immigration? It's certainly not the citizens.

Whats the evidence for them being enemies? I haven't seen it.

>Whats the evidence for them being enemies?
One now holds more power than the other. It's quite simple. They're all looking to dominate each other, there is no brotherhood of rich people.

No it wasn't denied you lliterate retard. Trump gave him his top secret clearance. It hasn't been revoked.

lol
I can't think of a policy that Trump was signed that would Soros would disagreee with can you

>I can't think of a policy Trump has signed that Soros would disagreee with can you

Hey Jared FUCK YOU.

You ever stop and think how weird that is? Who is Jared Kushner

Wasn't Adam Green meme-ing him into being the new Massiah or someshit

E celebs bruh not even once

Soros would have wanted the continued movement of people to go unchallenged in the public spotlight. Trump has challenged that, within his ability. What policy would say Trump has enacted that is agreeable to Soros? It's important to remember, that these hidden influencers' chief resource is plausible deniability. Even if we disregard Trump's intentions the facts are very contrary to an open world free of borders or nationality.
Stop quoting yourself, faggot. Also, drop the memeflag.

In the U.S.A., the F.B.I. was catching hordes of Jew spies: Rosenberg, Greenglass, Soble, Coplin, Moskowitz, Weinbaum, Fuchs [Communist atom bomb spy Klaus Fuchs was reportedly German], Golos—the names alone were unmistakable, although some were changed, as in the case of John Gates, editor of The Daily Worker [the newspaper of the American Communist Party], whose real name turned out to be Israel Regenstreif! But the pictures of these camel-like faces were more than enough to identify these Jew spies!

Out of forty-one workers with Communist records at our secret radar laboratories in Fort Monmouth, thirty-nine turned out to be Jews! Out of fifteen Americans convicted of espionage for the Soviet Union since 1946, thirteen were Jews. Out of twenty-one convicted of Communist conspiracy to destroy the U.S. Government by illegal force and violence, eighteen were Jews. When the F.B.I. nabbed the “Second-string Politburo” of seventeen, fourteen of the traitors were identified as Jews! Out of the “Hollywood Ten” who took the Fifth Amendment when asked if they were Communists, nine were Jews! [Three of the Ten appear to have been non-Jewish: Ring Lardner, Jr., Dalton Trumbo, and Adrian Scott.]

Not like they have a bad track record with top security clearance..

Attached: jews_btfo.jpg (907x510, 88K)

>Soros would have wanted the continued movement of people to go unchallenged in the public spotlight
Obama did more on immigration than Trump. Trump did light a fire but he has delivered on nothing. Soros would agree with Trump on his prison reform,immigration/catch realease,visa etc

>Trump did light a fire but he has delivered on nothing. Soros would agree with Trump on his prison reform,immigration/catch realease,visa etc
Indeed Trump lighted a fire never before seen. True change can only come from the lawmakers on these matters. Why don't you go ahead and explain the "catch and release" and "visas" within the context of Trump's policies for me. If there is ire among the Trump faithful, it should be directed not against the President, but Congress for obvious reasons. So why so much effort to pretend this is Trump's fault?

>h2b
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/20/16003254/trump-h2b-visa-program
>catch and release
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/03/mexico-border-us-expands-catch-and-release-practice

> So why so much effort to pretend this is Trump's fault?
He's the fucking President.

nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/donald-trump-is-apparently-the-expert-on-everything-according-to-him

>Trump lifted the cap on H-2B worker visas. Then his businesses asked for 76 of them.

fucking congress!

The h2b visa program was expanded by not even half of what Congress wanted. It is also legal immigration. For instance: more illegals attempted to cross the border this month alone than the totality of h2b visas allowed even by Congress. This is a hollow talking point for people that don't want to accuse the ones truly guilty of the problems our country faces. I'm aware of catch and release, but could you be kind enough to not be so lazy. Don't link me an article, explain how this is the fault of Trump.
>He's the fucking President
Yes, not the emperor. There are two other branches of government involved here. Before you even start I have another question for you: how many votes in the Senate does it take to override a filibuster?

The expansion of h2b's was the will of Congress. DHS gave them less than half of what they requested.

yeah and whos opinion is this? the same people trying to bury trump that we ejected from their jobs for complete fucking bias in the fbi? FUCK YOU, ILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY

He signed the bill after he said he would veto it. Yup its his fault.

Bibi literally slept in his bed. They bragged about that in 2016 on camera my fellow goy.

The spending bill? Of course, it was nothing. h2b's are nothing. less than 100,000 permitted to work no longer than 3 year in the US compared to the over 300,000,000 population is nothing. Your odd fixation on something meaningless to prove the point you want says everything. For decades we were forced to tolerate and ignore the millions poring through the borders unquestioned, until Trump came along. Now that he has made that a talking point among the Nation you actually believe that anyone will trust your memeflag and unnecessary criticism? You are garbage at my feet.

Attached: 1527831381839.jpg (499x800, 76K)

It was a talking point during Bush ii, and was handled then just as earnestly as Trump is now.

Was it? What national emergencies were declared? I seem to only remember media being critical of Bush well after the mark was made in Iraq. Yet, Assad stands, and most of the American public is ignorant of our silent wars in the Middle East. The reason they are silent is because the empire has fallen, it is a losing argument.

>It's nothing
That's not what we voted him for now is it?
cope harder LOL

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007

>we
Slowly and slowly I have reduced you down to nothing.

It never even left the Senate you fucking mong. Never even faced a vote in the Senate. Stop pasting links about things you don't understand if you can't substantiate your arguments. Only serves to make you look foolish.

KEK

Attached: top.png (640x117, 10K)

That wasn't what I postulated. You claimed that, before Trump, immigration wasn't a hot topic. I proved you wrong, and now you are playing dumb. You'll probably come back tomorrow and pretend this conversation never happened.

Attached: 1526811254034.jpg (922x676, 173K)

>Trump campaigns on a lot of things
>Delivers nothing
>COPE with "he said this"
COPE
O
P
E

No one cares.

It was Comey's and Obama's FBI during that time period, back when Lisa Page was still an active FBI employee.

Attached: kushBibi.png (506x358, 281K)

lol

Attached: Captain-Nazi.jpg (725x581, 71K)

Not a very hot topic if even the Senate couldn't come to vote over a Democrat's offer. I also asked you to name a declaration of emergency made. So, instead of these bills no one has heard of, why don't you tell me about the actual moves Bush 2 made to stop the overflow of the southern border as you implied. I like the misapplied Hitler quote, let's me know what I'm really dealing with here. Can't create, eh? Just re-appropriate.
Wow, even so low as to spam a tired meme in feigning victory. You only mesmerize yourself.

Attached: 1528176522289.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>reversing on promises is nothing
lmfao
I have facts you have feelings ahahha bl benny

What facts do you have?

The bill was dragged on and tweaked for years. It was an issue at the time covered by all msm outlets. It fizzled out just like Trump's campaign promises and his half assed national emergency that seems to only be resulting in more immigration, legal and illegal, than ever.

>and tweaked for years
Was it? Where was Harry Reid after the 110th Congress? If that is true, it seems like a major blunder for the MSM to suddenly shift into claiming open borders is a good thing. I hope they don't choose that position simply to spite Trump. It's a losing position. One's intentions must be hidden when manipulating people, not held out in the open for all to see.
>his half assed national emergency that seems to only be resulting in more immigration, legal and illegal, than ever
Almost like they believe his threats, and are rushing for the border because they fear they may never have the chance in the future. Looks like there really is an emergency at the southern border, Trump is right!

>Since Dec. 21, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has set free more than 125,000 people who came into the U.S. as families.
COPE
O
P
E

Yeah, someone should really change the laws. Who's responsibility is that?

>it's not Trump's job to fix our demographics
Then why support him? If he can't do anything then fuck him. Send in the clowns!

Attached: 1554442315192.jpg (768x768, 104K)

>ICE officers who endorsed President Trump in 2016 now say he has failed to follow through on his get-tough promises, saying catch-and-release of immigrants living illegally in the U.S. is not only still happening, but has gone into “overdrive.”
COPE
O
P
E

>Then why support him? If he can't do anything then fuck him
The real question you seem unable to ask is: why blame him when the lawmakers are the ones that need to be pressured.
Tell me more about catch and release and why it is a thing.

Thank G-d

I love media blunders. My favorite one of recent note was when msnbc, cnn, and all those outlets jidf loves to claim hates israel started shilling for no troop withdrawl from wars for israel.

And since I'm going to bed, I'll say something nice about Trump's presidency. Melania. She has been the best first lady in my lifetime no contest. She didn't wage war on illiteracy or declare pizza a vegetable. She has done nothing! Which is exactly what I believe she should be doing because we did not vote for her. It's unfortunate that the same standard couldn't be said for the rest of Trump's nepotistic appointments.