Why do Americans

Why do Americans....

SHART

Attached: Atrocidad.jpg (492x493, 43K)

IN

THE

who cares about Canada? the whole country is coming apart at the seams

Attached: 1554430668181.jpg (750x834, 117K)

>its okay to be a burger

Attached: d2j7lwf-90113738-c272-4359-af04-ed8ca342cd13.png (486x570, 77K)

MART

Mine gets deleted but this brainlet import in leaf land stays up got it

no one cooks their own food.

Because It's convenient and we'll just take our britches to the Korean dry cleaner. Show flag

Listen anons...I have been farting all day. I made chili earlier and it was fucking great, but it has made me fart a lot. This I have no problem with. My problem lies in the fact that the farts are just a series of small farts, a little poof here and a little poof there. They are fairly potent but I barely even get a whiff of them due to the smallish size. All I want is a big fucking gassy fart I can bask in and its really starting to piss me off. So to answer you question I imagine they are chasing what I am looking for and simply lack the patience to let it happen naturally so they dance with fire and get burned.

Show flag?

Are you retarded?

because if we wore diapers, slidin bidin wouldn't leave us alone

Attached: 2xszdj.jpg (505x494, 76K)

>tfw only sharted once in my entire life
>I was a kid
>it wasn't in the mart
nice try

Attached: 1541273791154.jpg (600x600, 42K)

a steady diet of hamburger will do that

Too much beef and milk.

They're able to afford food. Too much, in fact. All that inexpensive food leads to indigestion and bowel issues.

High freedom corn syrup goes right through you.

Attached: 1553022316153.png (904x646, 575K)

My buddy and I were walking back from his gf’s when we were about 15. About a 5 mile walk and about 2 miles in he had to shit so we started walking to winco so he could but right as we walked in he shit himself and it was a perfect ball of poop. He shimmied it down his pant leg and kicked it out his pant leg and it rolled down a isle. One of the funniest things ive ever seen.

We eat processed foods, non-fucking-stop. 90% of my co-workers eat fucking fast food every single day. It's disgusting.

Heavy alcohol consumption made me shart a lot. I don't know how I'm still alive.

Have you ever tried it, dogfucker?

Where I'm from (Texas), when you're out hunting in the morning it gets really cold (like under 40F) so sometimes we poop ourselves a little to warm up our genitals. We call this a Caliente Carlos.

Helps throw deer off the scent too.

CANADA IS FAT AS FUCK TOO THOUGH

Confidence to put some grunt behind a fart to assert dominance of territory, though some times you gamble and lose

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Under 40 is not that cold, Beto

Your country is a meme

Attached: 1510874360898.jpg (821x1024, 240K)