What colour was king tut before he got turned into one of those Africa statues at your nans house?

What colour was king tut before he got turned into one of those Africa statues at your nans house?

Attached: IMG_0346.jpg (397x263, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livius.org/articles/dynasty/18-dynasty/
youtu.be/7nUmEbjSoHs
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
megalithicmarvels.com/2018/02/03/new-dna-results-released-from-the-paracas-elongated-skulls/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_underground_city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
ancient-code.com/history-reveals-fascinating-details-about-quetzalcoatl-the-white-alien-god/
themindunleashed.com/2013/06/the-great-8-sided-pyramid.html
rgdn.info/en/angkor_i_giza._drakon_i_orion._apokalipsis_segodnya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look at that skull shape, it's somali, king tut was Black

Attached: king tut white.jpg (629x476, 105K)

western european =! white

But

Don't know how likely it is that a black dude in Western Europe was the Egypt equivalent of tom cruise in the last samurai

so it's not impossible, and therefore possible. gotcha.

Nah not really, he was mostly hellenic, but as with groups of people, hellenics migrated themselves at one point

Attached: 2aae94093a56d63aef0faba69de6e590--tutankhamun-cairo-egypt.jpg (345x614, 34K)

Archaeologist here, the evidence for predynastic Egypt having Pyramids long before the so called 'Egyptians', is largely ignored by mainstream because of how absurd and terrifying it is. I don't have any data on hand but I have been stopped multiple times examining blatant human errors and human engineering compared to what is obviously advanced technology being used to craft and shape some of these ancient monuments. I don't want this post to stand out too much so I shall end it here, next time you visit Egypt please don't listen to what your guide tells you. Nasim that bastard

Badass dudes Indiana jones is in my thread, I'm just curious what people here think because my only conclusion is that people really don't wanna look into Egypt. Obviously not submitting to any narrative cause I don't REALLY care but I like the track you're on guy

Jews are responsible for this

It's so dumb how even on Jow Forums you see autists ignoring conspiracies as blatant as Egypt's regarding its ancient past just so they can justify their
>we wuz white kangs n shiet
It feels bad.

Attached: tutanchamun_ny1.jpg (800x800, 278K)

Yes it does
All western euros arewhite
Tut and his entire dynasty we’re r1b ydna, that’s 1% of Egypt and like 70% of England’s today

So what likely happened is that Egypt got invaded by some white indo European countries, maybe hellenes maybe celts, maybe even meds and they installed themselves as the ruling class, creating the new kingdom and the Egyptian golden age

WE WUZ the 18th dynasty.
WE WUZNT the pyramid builders

>I don't want this post to stand out too much so I shall end it here

Literal conspiratard bait
Is this why you have a meme flag? So that the Saturn worshiping shadow people can’t trace you? I hope you didn’t forget to browse in incognito mode

DNA says he was white dna doesn’t tell us every place he visited

You can't even say that though. The "18th dynasty" comes from physical evidence of an era and nowhere does it depict the whitey that was in the sarcophegus. How did he get there? That's what I'd like to know.

Attached: Princess,_Tell_el-Amarna,_New_Kingdom,_18th_Dynasty,_c._1352-1336_BCE_-_Nelson-Atkins_Museum_of_Art_ (2190x4285, 2.41M)

Egyptian nobility definitely wasn't sub Saharan west African.

Attached: king tut.png (720x1280, 382K)

Again, what used to be hellenic fuck-thousands years ago would probably be considered western much much later

They were still black as fuck, like most antiquity.

livius.org/articles/dynasty/18-dynasty/

Just because of the hieroglyphs and monuments and shit I'm compelled to believe he was just the classic Egypt image we'd all have in mind but I just read about the Western European thing in a fck off old article so I'm perplexed as obviously Western Europe wasn't exactly scarce of angry sea travellers. The pillaging idea mentioned here is basically what I had in mind but I don't like to paint fantasy for my own pleasure so I just wish I was an all knowing entity and could witness the unfolding of mankind like a flexible birds eye super computer, oh well. Guess I'm on my Egypt shit again. I studied them early in life but only recently did it come to my attention how organised and "civil" they were because I don't always actively sit there pondering ancient civilisations. Something tells me they weren't black though, no matter where the they all were during this time. He does look like Tupac though that's pretty cool

Couple things.
1. "European DNA" doesn't mean you were John McArthur. Europeans could have just been dicked by him, right? When people post Ramses(who looks NOTHING like the statues) I always post red haired African's because hair color really doesn't mean much.
2. The body could have been placed there.
3. Who knows if the body even was placed there.

Too much art to say ancient or even modern Egyptian's weren't black. It's just a silly statement. Dunno the truth about these oddities though but afaik there were only a couple of the many mummies who adhere to the theory of a white Egypt.

Attached: 1553033034065.jpg (300x180, 53K)

Interesting comment from some baguette on the article 1/2

It’s interesting how this subject attracts such massive attention, particularly if compared with other themes on EUTimes. Off course, overly sensitive Non-Whites are butthurt side here.
In the era of Political Correctness, invented and hysterically maintained by Left Liberal retardance, it’s quite understandable that science too balked under such heavy pressure. Lefty’s pets – Negroids, Latinos and Muslims became extra-protected species, and off course, they milk it. Who wouldn’t grab free God’s gift?
In this context Blacks are specialty, as they are the only Race that never created anything, had no literature and no written history, and were literally dragged out of Stone Age by European colonizers. It was huge mistake, they should have been left as they were, and they would definitely be happier on their own, perfectly suited for the way of life they were accommodated thru their whole existence. Europeans poked with stick where they shouldn’t, which transformed Blacks in the mostly angry, hateful, unhappy sort, and too many utterly useless, that now has to be supported and even fed. Evidence – Huge unrestrained influx of millions from Africa to Europe.

2/2

As it happens with over-coddled children, they soon become spoiled brats, and exactly that happened with Blacks. For African Blacks (NOT ALL of course), support became their right, and now they DEMAND more. Check on the whining of Black “immigrants” that were brought to Italy for instance, literally from the Libyan shores – “We want this and that and money, and nobody cares about us … and bla bla bla in this manner … and angry rioting of course, if DEMANDS are overheard.
History, artificially created history is another DEMAND. They FEEL entitled to the history of ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome and even Europe. Here comes PC “science” – Origin of all Races is Africa, but only Blacks somehow miraculously retained bootleaps and Simian Jaws, and already legendary charcoal Black skin. It obviously wasn’t enough, hence – DNA bullshit happened. However, we Humans, all Races, still have 95% common DNA with rats for instance … and 98% with monkeys. Now comes the ESSENTIAL, which Race shares Simian Jaws with primates, and leaps too … just asking.
Some people are prone of talking about supremacy and superiority … I don’t care about this, it’s irrelevant, as every Race had been created by Mother Nature, by reasons known to her only and she granted designated space to every Race. In this context colonization could be understood as braking of Natural Laws and I have to admit, it’s debatable, although it’s natural too. We know that those on the top of the food chain … well, everybody knows what it means.

And a photo of the baguette typing out his thought provoking piece

Attached: IMG_0349.jpg (554x554, 29K)

very ironic baguette post

Like I said I don't REALLY care I wanted to know what other people knew after reading what I did because I have no burning desire to answer this specifically but perhaps only because of my lack of awareness of the gravity of everything, really I'm just very very uneducated as a human being and I'm not opposed to any genuine truth if it turned out that the sharanino blacks were once emperors and intellectual genius badass warriors I wouldn't really be surprised, but to suggest the art makes it hard to deny them off the top you're a bigger idiot than me. Unless of course you felt like changing my mind

DAS RITE

For me the art is the only tangible evidence of anything. Is that wrong? I gave other reasons for questioning it too.

Attached: 0ce26fc3523d1bf17888e30b5f931d07.jpg (500x490, 107K)

You forget the part of egyptology class where king tut was buried wrapped in linen cloth and gold on top of that? He was also doused in a resin which turned his skin black and made the linens difficult to remove
Edumaxate yourself

huwhite = whestern european

Surprisingly I remember that despite being like 5, I thought it was strange.

I had nothing to say about the other points if I was makin outlandish claims that made you feel you made necessary points then they were for sport and not for education. This image is exactly what I wanted to see really, but uh, where did you get it?

How does is matter in 2019? Regardless of who had advanced culture first, the chips fell where they did in the end. The so called cave dweller went on to colonize the world, we were first to leave the planet. History will remember Yuri.

>I don't have any data on hand
That wouldn't be from you being a shitty larper, would it?

Nahhhh. Totes believable, brah.

I dunno. And I just said that for the heck of it I guess. Who knows the truth. We just know there are people who like lying about history.

Agreed but again, i just read about this now after recently having my interest piqued by Egypt in general, I'm syphoning knowledge so I can see more of the puzzle then just the modern renaissance or whatever the fuck this is.

It was a good one gang we all had some fun

Have fun.
youtu.be/7nUmEbjSoHs
He's mostly talking about how the Sphinx irrefutably was submerged meaning it's millenia older than what the consensus claims. And how bullshit it is that the Giza pyramids were built in 10-20 years despite the largest one having over 2 million blocks.

Okay, gonna ACTSHUALLY here...

The "Kangs" were the nubians, who were complete Egyptian fanboys, who larped around in Egyptian costumes, follow older Egyptian customs, and build pyramid tombs. But they're like two stories tall.

So, technically, they were kangs, and they did build pyramids, but not the famous ones.

Attached: 600px-NubianMeroePyramids30sep2005(2).jpg (600x288, 48K)

Who fucking asked you, leaf?

Jesus, can't have any fun around here without some spastic waterhead leaf fucking it up.

I'm helping lazy user out. Sorry for answering your question bro.

Attached: 1552094840790.jpg (2000x1480, 509K)

real pyramids are cool

Attached: 8 sided pyramid.png (352x220, 196K)

Just look up tut on wikipedia and click the father again and and again. None of them are depicted as niggers and all of their skulls which are pictured have huwite features. You can see Tut's father represented in different styles including the nigger style with large lips which is the only one you use to build your picture of what was happening.

the pyramids at giza were all constructed by floating the blocks (with buoys attached) into position after filling a retaining wall with water

I think that guy looks black as fuck in every depiction. Big lips, a weird profile, and a generally unfriendly face. Akhenaten, right?

Attached: Painted_limestone_miniature_stela._It_shows_Akhenaten_standing_before_2_incense_stands,_Aten_disc_ab (2008x2216, 1.99M)

So let me get this straight. For the big boy, hey created a vertical swimming pool 500 ft high all around the area then filled it with water somehow. Then they floated rocks that they trasported and cut and then sunk them when they were into place scuba diving kangz making sure it all lined up properly. Sounds like a blast but what about the granite blocks?

Why does it matter to you so much that Egyptians were white.

King Tut looks Somali. Regardless of whatever dna is linking Euros and Ancient Africans, phenotypes can change rapidly due to things like genetic drift and founders effect.

the swimming pool was only as deep as was needed to float the top layer at any time. The causeway with a covered roof was the chamber used to raise the blocks

what's it like to talk out your ass?

It's a technically possible theory but extremely ridiculous at the same time.

Is that how you respond when you've exhausted your ability to scientifically disprove the theory?

Out of all of them he is the only one that can be said to actually retain some nigger features in all depictions but it's far fetched. A scowl does not mean he's a nigger just because we associate niggers with being unfriendly.

Attached: Akhenaten_with_blue_crown.jpg (500x667, 45K)

Wasnt he a kikeish ruler who fucked up the kingdom? Banning the old gods and trying to force monotheism and shit ?

>phenotype changes due to founders effect

Attached: 1551582247024.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I have to agree. Lightbulb shaped head. A nose that’s not quite European, but also not gorillian either

Almond shaped eyes, that weird profile, the scowl being mostly to do with his faces bottom half, and the lips. It's not that I say he is unfriendly, he just has a very Afroesque face. Some people just look like that there. Resting anger face or something.
Even in the picture you posted he still has that round black Egyptian face.

Attached: ReliefPortraitOfAkhenaten01.png (951x1324, 1.65M)

Attached: AkhnatonCairoCast.png (362x541, 25K)

its less ridiculous than slaves sliding the blocks around

note that the causeways from each pyramid goes to the old canal waterfront, which means that the causeway was how the blocks were brought to the site.

Now surely they must've realized that if their craft could lift the block here so easily, perhaps a smaller "boat" could bring it up a river too small for the ship it was brought on

Looks a little oriental to me. Is that crazy? Frankly, all these Egyptian artifacts look like a fairly balanced mix between white, nigger and chink.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

Attached: ph1138.jpg (700x590, 95K)

megalithicmarvels.com/2018/02/03/new-dna-results-released-from-the-paracas-elongated-skulls/

Seems to be a lot of DNA evidence from extreme eastern Europe and extreme western Asia. More specifically I’m talking about the area in between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea

Attached: ay1000.jpg (556x675, 68K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_underground_city

Attached: ph1116.jpg (698x443, 47K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

Attached: ph1117.jpg (537x338, 19K)

businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9

All blue-eyed people have one ancestor in common, born around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. Blue eyes are caused by a gene mutation. For years, researchers had searched for it on the OCA2 gene. The OCA2 gene determines how much brown pigment is in our eyes. But what they were looking for wasn't there at all.

The mutation was found on an entirely different gene called HERC2. HERC2 turns off OCA2, meaning it turns off the brown and reveals the blue. Every blue-eyed person has this exact same mutation.

How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

Now, that's an impressive family tree!

Attached: ph1136.jpg (1928x2374, 739K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha

29 Eyes Deep BLUE

Attached: ph1121.jpg (845x403, 108K)

Our real history is being obfuscated for political reasons. If you don't care about what reality is, how you got where you are and how the ideas that shape your mind were formed you are a braindead golem controlled by parasitic forces that want to exploit you.
The picture I posted could depict an Icelandic person. Your original point was art was the only way to tell, it's not, it's the worst way. Here's the skull of Akhanetens grand-dad, a skull that you could find in an Icelandic graveyard but not in sub-Saharan Africa.

Attached: Thutmosis_IV_mummy_head.png (2414x2695, 1.83M)

Attached: ay1004.jpg (800x300, 227K)

I don't see any white but I do think they look asian sometimes, but only in the statues never in the drawings. They're the ancient Indians though so it makes sense.

Attached: 1554349062457.jpg (388x352, 18K)

Attached: ph1137.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

WE WERE KINGS AND QUEENS.

Attached: ph1111.jpg (310x162, 13K)

WE ARE KINGS NIGGER MANIFEST DESTINY

Attached: at1100.png (498x600, 501K)

ancient-code.com/history-reveals-fascinating-details-about-quetzalcoatl-the-white-alien-god/

Who was Quetzalcoatl? If he truly was an ancient Aztec/Maya God, why did ancient civilizations of the Americas describe him having white skin, a wide forehead and graying red beard and big blue eyes? Furthermore, we ask how did the ‘feathered serpent, aka Quetzalcoatl’ reach the distant empire of the Aztecs? Where did he come from? And why is it that he is persistently associated, in native Mexican folklore with the planet Venus?

Have you ever wondered about who or what Quetzalcoatl really was? Why is there a myth of a plumed serpent and the story of a ‘white man that reincarnates’ and stories of his presence anywhere you go from North America to Argentina?

Attached: py1007.jpg (620x465, 90K)

I've never see these cheek bones or the cheek fold on someone from there but if you have some real life comparisons I'd like to see them. He was definitely unique looking that's for sure.

The art is too precise to discredit. There will be a white mummy in a coffin surrounded by afro art. Makes no sense.

Attached: 1553017019118.jpg (425x640, 81K)

Attached: py1000.jpg (480x429, 67K)

Attached: ay1002.jpg (640x305, 78K)

>Reply

yes oriental, especially Amenhotep IV

Attached: py1003.jpg (640x305, 56K)

woops

Attached: y.jpg (640x392, 21K)

Lightbulb head checks out

sage

Attached: KANGZ.jpg (460x361, 46K)

The engineering to lift 2.5 ton blocks up 500 feet is more complicated and expensive and time consuming than the actual pyra...oh, a leaf.

God damn it. I need a script that replaces the retard leaf with "DONT BOTHER" in large red flashing letters.

Attached: Kangz4.jpg (1025x1292, 541K)

>archaeologist here
Says the meme flaggot, nice try Schlomo

Attached: DvTEXbhV4AAR9uC.jpg (1024x863, 131K)

Reminder that the Royal Family of Egypt were fucking their own family for thousand of years inbreeding as much as thy can

themindunleashed.com/2013/06/the-great-8-sided-pyramid.html

A fact not so well known, is the unusual feature of the Great Pyramid is a concavity of the core that makes the monument an eight-sided figure, rather than four-sided like every other Egyptian pyramid. That is to say, that its four sides are hollowed in or indented along their central lines, from base to peak. This concavity divides each of the apparent four sides in half, creating a very special and unusual eight-sided pyramid; and it is executed to such an extraordinary degree of precision as to enter the realm of the uncanny.

Attached: py1112.jpg (285x320, 31K)

Yes the oldest Swastika is Ukraine and Sanskrit is precursor to Russian

I have those cheek bones

Attached: Kangz2.jpg (1152x864, 241K)

rgdn.info/en/angkor_i_giza._drakon_i_orion._apokalipsis_segodnya

Name (source – Heaven’s Mirror…): Though the word Angkor is considered a perverted Sanskrit word nagara (“city”), there is its precise meaning in the ancient Egyptian language: “god Horus lives”. The word combination Anh-Hor may also be translated as “May god Horus live”, “Horus lives” and “Life be in Horus”. (source – Heaven’s Mirror…)

Geography: Accurate linkage of longitude lines in the graticule that we use today is a political issue. According to the convention jointly adopted in the 19th century, the first line of the graticule – 0 degrees longitude, or the so-called prime meridian – passes through the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. The Pyramids of Giza are located 31.15 degrees to the east of the Greenwich meridian, ancient Heliopolis is at 31.2 degrees East, whereas Angkor Wat temples are at 103.5 degrees East. That is, the distance between the sacred land of Giza – Heliopolis, where sages ruled, who went along the astronomical “road of Horus”, and the sacred land of Angkor, the name of which literally means “god Horus lives”, upon little rounding makes up a geodetically significant number of 72 degrees of longitude (103° – 31° = 72°).

Attached: download (3).jpg (293x172, 15K)

Attached: Kangz3.jpg (912x606, 211K)

>The art is too precise to discredit. There will be a white mummy in a coffin surrounded by afro art. Makes no sense.
You're just seeing what you want to see, none of them look black. If you want to make an argument from the art the cheekbones and slanted eyes clearly show they're all asian.

Attached: py1118.jpg (655x497, 56K)

Now that you mention it, yeah. I hadn't thought of him as chinky but you can definitely see it. This one looks a bit chinky too.

Attached: amenophis_iii_blue_crown_ny1.jpg (532x800, 170K)

no one knows what she looked like

Attached: gettyimages-622050374-1024x1024.jpg (766x1024, 540K)

Blacks are from Cain that is why they cannot farm and are prone to violence and are "marked" by their skin