America is best country

Why are we letting internet people from retarded nations have an opinion about us?

Attached: 4a20fa048cadd8422ae3dc934ccb96fe.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Because the GOP disagrees; they say Israel is the best country.

Because you fat retards can't stop sticking your nose in our business

What do you mean? It's always some bitchy German lady screeching liberalism and having something to say to us.

Why pick on fat people? We don't call you poor?

Israel is better than the rest of the terrorist nations. It's not 1946 grow up

What like protecting your dogshit soon to be 3rd world country with our military?

I rate this post boomer/10

>merkel is my leader

Attached: 82539CB4-B829-4688-9FC9-C0E468B83152.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Someone who likes the French is known as a Francophile.
Someone who likes the English is known as a Anglophile.
Someone who likes Americans is known as
An American.

Go fuck your pet Husky, krautnigger.

Because the US is acting like some kind of world police and sticking their jewish controlled noses where they don't belong.

Wah go cry
Seriously the age stuff has nothing to do with debating.

Minus 22 trillion

Yet you're on the stuff we invented.

>tfw u make a lighthearted funny and the boomer in the room gets mad
lmao
u fucking boomer

so? we literally print all the money we need thanks to the based fed.

So? When you're most powerful its not like you wouldn't do the same

Shut up, rabbi.

I'm not a boomer I just don't like ageism. I don't like fake generation conflicts that have nothing to do with the topic.

Weimerica and it’s hebrew overlords nerd to be wiped from the face of the earth in a nuclear hellfire for the good of humanity.

Exactly. They're ungrateful

Because u are weak and have a shit economy the whole world hates u and its just a matter of time till u become an official chinise colony i expect it in 10 years the only ones who think ur shithole is great is urselfs or even worse shitholes like ukraine

Sorry I only understand English. Don't you commies have a luxurious bread and coffee line to wait in?

I have $10 mil.
If I buy a house in Manhattan NYC, how long will it take for me to get citizenship and get a brokerage status from SEC?

Not anymore.
Stay triggered, sweaty.

Honestly the Chinese taking over is what the ungrateful nations deserve. See how they like the loss of individuality and basic human rights.

it has everything to do with the topic you fucking boomer
only boomers post this shit on Jow Forums

Because your country has been plagued by sjws, kikes and niggers

Because your country is going down the shit as a speed which is crazy to observe. You change the color of the skin of the girl in front of your flag to be more realist.

Are you trying to speak English? Sorry, you need translator.

Look up the word "ad hominem" and come back.

This coming from France, once the best nation in the world, now Paris looks like Somalia.

Thanks for the contribution, memeflag

Honnestly it is not a competition to know which country is going to shit. Your country far better just for the gun and the free speech, but America today is not a place where the future look promising.

this isn't reddit faggot

Individuality hurts a nation the ppl have to be a collective and i dont think the west rly cares about human rights themselfs unless its in their favor

Yeah but Muslims are way worse than Mexicans

Shut the fuck up worthless jew nigger faggot

sage

It's a place where you type and push "post". The only people with any power here is the mod.

Triggered.

Hope mod bans you for announcing sage

Good it is why you are starting to import Muslim now.

It helps a nation otherwise we'd be like the Chinese

No we are getting rid of them. The only one we are having a hard time with is Minnesota

>(((Individualism)))

God bless US of A

Attached: Manifest Destiny painting.jpg (2000x1487, 1.91M)

Attached: 1513363394937.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

Attached: LGBT.jpg (630x630, 32K)

Attached: 1376294633029.jpg (1200x807, 1.08M)

Because you are insanely insecure. I still remember the shitfits induced by mutt-posting.

Attached: 1510228652807.jpg (864x3456, 2.85M)