Any other American considering leaving the country due to the amount of niggers?

Any other American considering leaving the country due to the amount of niggers?

Attached: samantha-josephson-uber-ride-murder-suspect-arrested-FEATURE.jpg?resize=1200%2C600&ssl=1.jpg (1200x600, 109K)

No. Stand your ground and fight. If you run you'll only die tired.

But go where. America is the o ly country that protects you when you protect yourself from their niggertry. So long as you live in the proper state.

I am but I was born in Europe. It's not about my personal situation but the situation my kids will have to live in (finding a white wife, building a family and not having a culture).

Fuck yes. We are overrun with niggers and beans.

fight for what exactly?

Yeah. I want to live somewhere where I don’t have to worry about my gf getting raped going to the grocery store.

Where would I go? This place is going to shit, but I was born here and I’m going to die here.

Stand yer ground, defend your dumpster

Let them take there swing, cocksuckers

For the enjoyment of lynching all the coons.

her father knows she would just show up with money and her answer for where she got it was guys gave it to her and he flat out asked if she was a whore one day and she said they just like giving her money

she would let guys fuck her to pay for the uber ride then threaten to tell every one she was raped by them if he didnt give her their uber money. her friends know she did it. it would pay for their drinks when they go out on the town

Fight and get capital punsihment for a hate crime.

America is already 50% non white under 18. Your kids are already minorities and things will get significantly worse with time regardless what last stand you want to make. You're trying to save something which exists to destroy you (Americanism)

niggers take care of themselves with abortions, homicides and AIDS. it's the spics that i'm worried about, there are more of them every year, i hear jungle-spanish everywhere i go, my younger siblings tell me school is hell because of them. and the worst part is, they're fucking proud of the fact that they make us uncomfortable. just don't understand how there are so many jobs for them in this small little dead end town.

Croatia for me, can buy a nice home in the mountains and retire for the rest of my life.

And go where lol. Niggers are fucking everywhere.

I fucking hate them. When I hear their fucking jungle speak I feel like twisting off my fucking neck. It’s a sign of the fucking end when you go outside and everyone is brown and speaking some shit foreign language.

Sauce

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that would happen there (Europe) or here?
most of Europe east of Paris is +95% white. I'll take some financial inconvenience to have white grandkids.

it has nothing to do with me.

>so many jobs for them
There’s not. They sit in their shitty shanties in the barrio and collect gibs, sling drugs, and steal the whitemans shit.

she was jewish

Force it America is lost for now. Fall back to Isengard .

Don't run. Stock up. The race/civil war is coming.

It’s getting so bad

Cause you’re a nigger

But there won't be a race war ,just a slow death year by year till whites are total minority just like South Africa . I love white America to but that's gone

and their fucking accents make it so much worse, they sound like cartoon characters.

i wouldn't doubt that, they routinely get arrested for burglaries around here.

if there was any unity to get behind an idea and ideal it would be one thing. ..but there are too many divisions among American whites to ever remain unified (regional cultures, engrained misconceptions about historic events and just general pride in being an "individual").

What's amazing is, that there's never even been one single anti-ZOG attack in recent US history at all. That's the power of this evil that we're up against.

Croatian women love to fuck black men. Just visit some cities on the coast of the Adriatic.

I’m talking about here in the US. I don’t let my gf go out past dark, and I live in a relatively “safe” American town. Every city is plagued with drug-addicted vagrants and other degenerate creatures. I completely agree with you. I’ve had legitimate talks to my gf about moving somewhere more white, including Europe. We’ve been to Paris, London, Lisbon, all over Italy and Greece, and Sofia. All the big cities, except Sofia, I mentioned are pretty shitty honestly. Thessaloniki and Athens are probably the biggest shitholes I’ve ever seen, actually. I really want to check out Germany, Austria, Poland, and more of the Balkans. Bulgaria is probably pretty poor but it is based af.

Chick was a Jew

test

>engrained misconceptions about historic events and just general pride in being an "individual").
You could've just said they're dumb - in a word.

Already have.

Unironically where would you go? The commonwealth countries are fucked beyond all recognition slipping further and further into open totalitarianism, and you can't even properly defend yourself against attackers in places like the UK without being slapped with an even worse sentence for simply trying to save your or your family's lives. In pretty much all of Europe opinions can be illegal and come with worse punishments than fucking murder does. Russia is a shithole outside of the very few nice, affluent communities hiding in it, and that goes from pretty much everything west of Austria, and Spain, Romania, and Greece would feel basically just like home except with even less in the way of a sense of ethnic belonging and somehow even worse infrastructure.

Always stay away from cities even in Europe .id pick Norway or France or Sweden ,Germany if have money if not it's 2nd tier Europe and desu even they offer better life than nigga filled counties

remove yourself

Switzerland? Beautiful scenery and the gun laws are as good as they are here. But we should still stay here and fight instead of fleeing like those rapefugees did.

>stationed in Okinawa

oh ok. I agree, every time I'm getting gas there are random poc harassing women getting gas (ay gurl, lemme etc). Even in general the leery looks even modest white girls get while out grocery shopping etc is indicative of what's to come.

Austria would be my first choice if I had the money and wanted to live in a modern society. The Balkans are getting better but it feels like there's no middle in society (basically society there went from the fall of communism to ultra consumerism in a decade. They need another 10 years to reach some stability but if you're in the mood for a beautiful environment and seclusion you can find it there.

If you have an opportunity to visit Austria take it.

I started learning Japanese to watch anime and read manga without needing translators. I'm pretty fluent now. My plan is to move to Japan once I finish school. I know It's wrong, and that I'm ruining their 99% ethnostate by going there, and I'm sorry, but I see no hope in the west.

Attached: 1554169163665.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. There's no good place to run to, and there's no point trying to just keep fleeing until the end. Just... stop running. Band together. Stop trying to divide each other and trying to run each other off. Just make communities again and actually breed, the nigs aren't the actual problem, they're not even a quarter of the population. There's two worse demographics that need proper standing up to.

Wait till boomers start dropping off and you'll really start noticing how bad it is . Europe still has millions of whites .it's time to accept we can't save every white nation .America like South Africa is lost for now .if we try and hold everything we lose everything.i will be in the trench next to you if civil war did kick off but it's not going to happen so return to Europe have kids and enjoy life

McJesus?

What state ?

Stay and fight like the rest of us you pussy or you are no different than all the rapefugees.

I can only judge them from a few cases online since I've lived my entire time in America in a majority non white city. I've been to a few places in SC, NC and TN but it was only for a few months. The younger whites there seemed receptive to new ideas and didn't immediately assume to know everything like the 65+ white demographic does. I don't know enough white Americans (especially what would be considered traditional white Americans) to make such a disparaging conclusion.

FL

never mind what we would ideally want here (/pol) If you asked the average person they couldn't answer it either. It's always about some mythical "values"

Yeah sure but where can you go? This whole planet is niggers and gay AIDS.

Thanks for the info. I'm comfy in rural Kansas. Stay strong brother.

I was planning on going to Germany, then the (((Migrant Crisis))) happened. The entire Anglosphere is turbo-fucked and I'm not going to be the gaijin in Asia. I would consider Polan but why would I bother when I can just go hide out in the PNW or NE in a white only community. The only problem is opioids which are annihilating whites in these regions and causing them to turn niggardly.

Pic related is an example of the creatures that populate the once nice, white towns like mine.

Attached: 72023360-6509-4C5E-BD1F-44419110ABEB.jpg (665x842, 72K)

How hard is it to get into Austria? I know Switzerland is pretty impossible unless you're a pretty high caliber individual education wise.

amount of niggers: 13%. don't be such a fucking faggot.

And go where?

>Japan
As a white and non Japanese person, I would be an invader. On top of that, I think learning Japanese would be difficult and anyone who migrates to a new country should learn the fucking language. Me moving to Japan would make me no better than a Syrian, Guatemalan, Sudanese etc immigrant invading the US, CAN, AUS, NZ, Europe etc

this

Attached: 25-pat-buchanan-rifle.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 149K)

lol, I'm often the only white male when I'm out and they treat me well (black women). I mean to the point of changing prices on things I buy and skipping me in line ahead of everyone. I understand it's just because they like me and I've seen how they treat other white people (as you probably expect).

Amount of subhuman spics: 30-40% and increasing literally daily.

Deserters should be the first to be shot

Attached: 1553986087466.jpg (1036x1051, 102K)

niggers were the focus of the thread, not spics.

t. user who can read.

Pretending that spics aren't in the same tier as niggers is foolish. You wanted to imply the invasion wasn't that bad at 13%, which is bearable. When you think of it in terms of 43-53% it becomes much worse.

Spics are Spanish-speaking niggers.

Fight the traitors too.

Spics drink and drive a lot, but they don't kill people. The problem is if they start taking over our government and voting.

Literally everywhere is fucked but on a different time scale. I guess it’s how you perceive it too. El Paso is supposed to be one of the safest cities but it’s 90% spic. I’ve never been there so I have no idea was the real situation is. One thing for sure is that there won’t be a war. People don’t hate each that much. We are Brazil/SA 2.0.

t. Someone who must not live around spics.

Attached: 0ADFEB41-C272-47DA-9170-146BFC157702.jpg (304x166, 11K)

The thing is, in America there are places to self-segregate to and you can still have guns and freedom of speech. Europe is generally whiter, but you still have less freedom.

Attached: Esterbrook Community Church, Esterbrook, Wyoming (2015, c. 1946).jpg (1280x853, 222K)

it happened because of HUD (housing and urban development). They will always chase whites down regardless how many based local politicians are elected. Throw in a few greedy corporate republicans and it's all chipped away slowly.
depends if you're European born or not. For me it would be as easy as moving states since I was born in Europe and Austria is part of the EU Zone. Switzerland is different with their residency/work laws then the rest of Europe though. A lot of the countries changed their laws since the rapeugee shit happened so I'm not sure how hard it is now. You could get residency in a more immigrant favorable country (to Americans) and move to Austria afterwards because of their EU system.

Dear diary,
today the leaf was not a faggot

Yeah bro, how many millions do you have?
oh only 8. Fucking poor fag.
Oh only 20. Lol poor
You're not making it to Switzerland bro

Yeah and the mass-molested Jewbrain populace. This place was slated for Brazilification since LBJ started herding and ghettofying the negroes. The only hope is to opt out back to white countries, and maybe come back in four or five hundred years and kill everyone, in a reversal or Atlantic involvement in the two World Wars.

they kill each other. Ive lived around spics alot, don't love em...but degrees on degrees better than nogs

I'm upset with myself because I never got an opportunity to experience traditional America and develop a life here. I kept procrastinating about moving out of this area. You're welcome to come to Europe if you want should things deteriorate in your area.

Fight for this.

Attached: Thefuture.png (1280x720, 277K)

I live in Essex so it doesn't feel like much of a concern right now.

Switzerland is where all the rich niggers will go when it all goes to shit. Still though I’d visit that place if I had the money. Fucking beautiful country.

A time who thinks “opting out” in America is an option, is a boomer and will have nigs literally bussed into their podunk white enclave by kikes in DC. There’s actually a good film about this concept addressed in the 70’s, called hardcore, which was in my opinion a critique of the impotence of American “white flight”

this. They are worse in many ways. Blacks are content with life as is for the most part in my area and they stay in their routines. Hispanics are always on edge and presumptive about your intentions.

depends on if you already have citizenship in a European country. I know poor Eastern Europeans that work and live in Switzerland.

Ultimately, NA was briefly white and is now becoming a Mestizo Negroid breeding ground. Europe has been consistently white for multiple thousands of years. USA has been liberal since it’s inception (the “Fathers” were Deistic Freemasons, in case you didn’t know), whereas Europe has been illiberal and opposed to the so-called “poz“

North America is returning more or less to its natural alien, non-white state, whereas Europe is undergoing a brief aberration.

I think the best strategy is to focus on preserving what is closest to 100% white already (Europe) since energy is limited. The entire political structure of America is corrupt. You can't expect to change something that feeds on your presence giving it legitimacy. Whites give the American political system (which is what matters) ..legitimacy. only when the political system is delegitimized in the minds of at least 25% of the population can you even consider saving the country. Everything else is futile because they make the laws and enforce them (or decide not to).

Europe even in its majority white state still is a liberal shithole. You get arrested for holding the wrong opinions and the gun laws there fucking suck. In the more conservative countries which the majority of which are Slavic shitholes, instead of getting arrested for not liking the cultural enrichment that the truck drivers of peace gift us with, you get arrested if you criticize the government and the gun laws are still shit. Besides, Europeans would be pissed if an influx of burgers came in and they would most likely hate you.

That's bad news, I was thinking of moving to America to escape niggers and poo's. Montana maybe?

Thats where the 2nd Amendment comes in. Got a corrupt government? Use the 2A and overthrow them. Founding Fathers were pretty based for having it in the 2A.

I just feel like it would be Waco 2.0 with drones when we finally get around to doing anything.

after you rambo

Spics are niggers too, you fucking mestizaje subhuman shitskin.

lol this has to be a joke right. first of all, there can never be a successful resistance established above one person because everything is monitored and you'll be jailed for life. Additionally the political system is anti-fragile and *becomes more powerful when it can demonstrate that its needed (as in to "protect our values™" which to the majority non white population and even whites (with a 401K).. has nothing to do with "freedom" as you understand it). I don't intend to bait you into hypothetical scenario role playing but it doesn't matter how many lone wolf attacks *individuals with their 2A do against something as large as this system if those groups can't coordinate ideals and forge some kind end goal. Boomer whites want to preserve their 401ks, POC want to subjugate whites ..that's 75% of America right there. The remaining 25% are in daily struggles to finance basic life needs. They can't wage a war against people who would want the full might of the military used against you to accomplish their goals (destroy you and preserve their impending future).

It's easier to conquer land/people as an invading force than to simultaneously defend territory *and* have to advance within your own lands against people who have the ears of the government.

>Europeans would be pissed if an influx of burgers
This. Stay out.

Yea. Anyone who flees to a foreign land when their country faces crisis are fucking cowards.

so you'd rather have the niggers and muslims coming now instead? nice

Whats worse? 1 million niggers or 1 million middle eastern muslim immigrants?

If the military turns on the government, then it becomes much easier to overthrow the government.

if blacks want America
whites should go to afrika then
go fight in south Africa with the poor whites, if you are such badasses and ready to fight for your race

we could build a squadron

the white anti-defamation league

straight up militia

in south Africa
poor whites have to live like rats
if you are serious about doing something to help the people, you should consider going to help the people

I would be willing to go do witchcraft over there