Are you guys actually racist? Or just as a joke?

Are you guys actually racist? Or just as a joke?
If so, racism is NOT OK. POC have been systematically oppressed and you can't deny that.

Attached: marques is skeptical.gif (376x358, 2.16M)

Everyone is racist to some degree.

Telling me to not be racist only makes me more racist

I wont stop until I restore my ancestor’s plantation in TN, all the land, and all 800 niggers they owned on it.

Like you’re not racist, nigger.

Attached: kek.jpg (1232x1191, 587K)

POC are vermin. Commit suicide.

Jow Forums is a black female supremacist board

Attached: 95A66EBF-C2A8-4946-995B-69800973F381.jpg (1280x1835, 170K)

no

agreed ...... NIGGER

Racism is a socially constructed disease. We should oppose it in ourselves and in others whenever we see it. Complacency is not OK.

Ilhan Omar is queen of Jow Forums

Attached: raceahead-congress-gets-more-diverse.jpg (3298x2199, 932K)

Attached: JIDF owns 4chan 2.png (569x183, 58K)

Attached: JIDF shills.png (1030x353, 190K)

everything is satire here, fren
all jokes

Attached: 48110CB2-FE38-4897-9493-F8BA8AF0A143.jpg (680x442, 26K)

Its a joke m8. Its all a joke.

Honk honk.

I have no problems with individuals and in fact some of my best friends have been Hispanic. I've hung out with and tutored refugees that were "based" at the community college even.

I just hate these others as a group.

White people have almost completely destroyed slavery and have created the most racially just societal systems the world has ever seen and we're starting to realize how much of a fucking mistake it was you goddamn double nigger.

When the media blames "Russians" for sowing division in our country it's the Israelis.

Attached: 1515403744955.png (805x1174, 487K)

They were "oppressed" for a reason, they lack the decision making skills to operate a country

i would suck your dick

lost

So? Are you going to sit there and bitch about it or become an outlier and do something with your life?

That’s literally a non-statement. Society is a product of nature. This is like saying that beehives are social constructs.

*ahem*
*ting ting*
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck spics
Fuck chinks
Fuck every non-white in the world
Fuck white traitors
Fuck jannies
Fuck moderaters
Fuck gookmoot
And last but not least...
Fuck you, OP!

Attached: FuckYou.png (1000x1000, 225K)

Attached: happy-merchant.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Stop worrying if someone might be racist or not. The fools on the left are obsessed about this. There are much more important things in life to think about.

And if someone is racist, so? How can you stop them, they can think whatever the hell they want. Duh.

OK, first of all using that word is not acceptable. It licenses violence and hate against oppressed people. Not only are you striping people of their dignity, but you also calls forth a long history of material and cultural and economic oppression, and labels people as lesser than you, legitimizing further harm and violence.

Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

In a unbiased setting, it's not hard to not discriminate against another fellow person

>MKBHD
>oppressed
Notice how he has never once brought up any of that shit?

Yes I’m a racist
Fuck Snow people
Fuck Jungle people
Fuck Rice people
Fuck Sand people
Fuck Jews
Fuck Christians
Fuck Muslims

Hindustan Zendabad

Any more questions?

Attached: 1528670569599.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

How come all the refugees wanna be in white countries?

My ancestors captured and sold me into the hands of people who are building a great nation, thus escaping me from dying young in some rando village, meanwhile my,rights are being argued and fought over by the same race that oppressed me, and somehow generations down the road I'm able to benefit off my ancestors being sold into a better life I can claim victimhood status for something that never happened to me, or something my culture created.

I agree nigger is not a good word. I always felt shitskin is more encompassing

*ahem*
*ting ting*
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck spics
Fuck chinks
Fuck every non-white in the world
Fuck white traitors
Fuck jannies
Fuck moderaters
Fuck gookmoot
And last but not least...
Fuck you, OP!

Attached: nickfuentespepestylestyle.jpg (392x331, 23K)

>blacks are 14% of the population yet cause 50% of all the crime

>inb4 they're poorer than whites
There are more poor white people than black people
>b-but the skools!
Go to any black school. All black teachers, and the one substitute teacher that actually trys to help the students would be white, and would quit within a week because of all of the disrespect recieved
>y-yea but da system be against them!
Affirmative action. If a nigger got applies to any job the same time as a white person, with one slot left, even though the nigger is brain dead fucking retarded he/she will more than likely be hired rather than a white person. the system is for you, not against you nigger.
>y-yea but day still be poor n shiet!
So they kill other poor niggers in rates unfathomable? So they rob the convience story and buy jordans with foodstamps? Look at detroit before and after niggers. You're parasites.
>y-yea but da white-
No. Shut the fuck up you insufferable fucking monkey. Nobody gives a fuck about you.
>yea but da pigs be killin us!
If a black man walks outside, he is 8 x more likely to be killed by other black man than by a police officer. Let alone a white police officer, most police killings are black on black, not white on black.

I honestly don't even give a shit. If I had the power, I'd eliminate every non-white in the world. Besides the Japs, I enjoy manga. But I wouldn't even keep niggers around as slaves. You're too risky to have around. Go be kangz in the afterlife, monkey.

>b-but the skools!
Go to any black school. All black teachers, and the one substitute teacher that actually trys to help the students would be white, and would quit within a week because of all of the disrespect recieved
Affirmative action. If a nigger got applies to any job the same time as a white person, with one slot left, even though the nigger is brain dead fucking retarded he/she will more than likely be hired rather than a white person. the system is for you, not against you nigger.
So they kill other poor niggers in rates unfathomable? So they rob the convience story and buy jordans with foodstamps? Look at detroit before and after niggers. You're parasites.
>y-yea but da white-
No. Shut the fuck up you insufferable fucking monkey. Nobody gives a fuck about you.
If a black man walks outside, he is 8 x more likely to be killed by other black man than by a police officer. Let alone a white police officer, most police killings are black on black, not white on black.

I honestly don't even give a shit. If I had the power, I'd eliminate every non-white in the world. Besides the Japs, I enjoy manga. But I wouldn't even keep niggers around as slaves. You're too risky to have around. Go be kangz in the afterlife, nigger.

Get off Jow Forums
If you don’t get what happens here by now you are a fucking retard. Watch some YouTube clips or something and come back when you get it.

>b-but the skools!
>y-yea but da white-

I honestly don't even give a shit. If I had the power, I'd eliminate every non-white in the world. Besides the Japs, I enjoy manga. But I wouldn't even keep niggers around as slaves. You're too risky to have around. Go be kangz in the afterlife, monkang.

Everyone has been oppressed. By the Jews. The only thing keeping us from over coming the oppression is the fact that we are fighting the wrong people.

Attached: 1551400702693.jpg (480x590, 90K)

i dont hate non-whites. I just thoroughly believe they need to stay in their own lands.

Attached: 1545786974869.png (1000x1000, 274K)

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK JEWS..

I only get racist if someone calls me a cave dweller neanderthal DNA whatever the fuck. Then I give it back. I don't hate people that don't hate me.

AND FUCK OP TOO!

when did people start saying POC instead on nigger?
it's really annoying call a spade a spade ffs

I'm actually a black asian so every time I larp as a white supremacist is ironic.
China will rule the world and once the white men is over the jews will follow.
We will create a giant mini market over the ruins of solomon Temple.

Digits confirm.

>OK, first of all
CONFIRMED LARP
NO HUMAN BEING IS THIS CRINGY

Well you failed to confirm you literal demon

> failed
> 89489
Solomon Temple will sell fried fish.

I'll stop being ironically racist once I make enough to live in a neighborhood without minorities.

>racism is NOT OK

yeah tell that to POC retard.

"you can't be racist to white people"

Translation: "hurr durr it's ok when we do it!"

I grew up post racial, that's what was drilled into me as a white kid, I thought we were done with this BS. Now we see the most outrageous statements against whites on the daily in the mainstream and it's completely tolerated. I now have to live with the fact that there are people out there that want me dead based solely on what I look like. THAT'S not ok. But it's reality now so we can't be friends nigger. POC are too low IQ to be non-racist apparently.

WOW yeah there's a lot of white fragility showing itself here right now. You guys must be really insecure to be so hateful.
Protip: Recognize the privilege you have and feel it, acknowledge it, address it. Only then will you know how to help fight against the injustice you are a part of and fix it. You can be a part of the problem, or part of the solution. Think on how you speak. Your words can hurt, and you will become even more disgusting than your oppressor identity already makes you. I recognize what I am and how I can work to undermine the system of hate. You have a choice. Choose the path of blindness and fear, or choose the path of justice and equality. Be an ally, or be a coward. It's your choice.

Attached: 15.gif (344x367, 3.76M)

Attached: the truth.jpg (750x600, 64K)

I dont hate any race of people.

Nobody has yet explained to me how it's racist for white people to want things a certain way. This is what 'white privilege' basically boils down to. In fact, I would say it's racist to demoralize an entire race to achieve some form of social equality.

Isn't that what this is really about? You feel inferior to white people or you recognize that black people are inferior to white people. Instead of addressing the issue straight on by telling black people they need to clean up their act you keep kicking the can down the road towards white people. It's always the white man's fault, isn't it?

>FIX IT WYTE PEPO!

Attached: Ai+shinozaki+hhnnnnnnggggg+she+is+so+amazingly+cute+_6bde21818ea92d93d1d1513817e11ac7.jpg (777x1024, 239K)

Racism is a term people use when they don't understand racial differences.

Yeah, either admit that they are inferior and need affirmative action, or judge everyone as an individual. What a choice!

It started as a joke, I think.

Then gradually everyone realized that they were just stating actual facts.

black pipo belong in zoos

Attached: 1524212675759.png (990x1482, 268K)

POC have been opressing themselves and each other for over a hundred thousand years.

On balance, whites have done more good for POC than POC have.

You are a fool.
Whites are losing their lands, their identity and their system that they created and maintained. Your feelings are meaningless, it comes from a naive place that whites should cow tow to your whims and desires. Whites cant support your handouts anymore there are too many of you. Even with you killing each other off it still isnt enough to offset your cost of living. Acknowledge that you need help and we may take pity on you. But, the best you can do is stop biting the hand that feeds you.

Hahahaha.... It's just a joke friend. :)
Also all Niggers will be backstabbed by the Jew, and rightfully so Niggers should be allowed to live on the same Earth as us.

Attached: 3215234351234.png (788x917, 616K)

I don't hate niggers, but I recognize how vastly inferior, crime-oriented, and typically idiotic they are and distance myself so my life isn't affected negatively. If I'm forced to interact with one I'll be pleasant. But also on guard. It's like dealing with a little shit child who thinks it's funny to bite people, but you can't just piledrive him into the concrete to teach him a lesson because his mom is right there.

>have been systematically oppressed
shut the fuck up, nigger. you're not being systematically oppressed. if you want to know what that actually feels like, i invite you to move to palestine, china, north korea etc.etc. and see real oppression at work. you? with an american flag? my fucking sides. just shoot yourself in the face, race baiting nigger.

Is it racist if I hate everything equally?

>"Racism is a socially constructed disease"
>literally the default position in the natural world of the animal kingdom

Do you actually think about what you say or is it simply a matter of automatic regurgitation?

>Any more questions?

What's it like coming from a long line of Dalit?

>palestine

leftwit retard detected

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby pledge my heart and soul forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

Attached: FB_IMG_1549797127727.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Attached: 1524715149504.jpg (864x648, 54K)

didn't you see that nova episode? We all come from africa so deep inside I am as black as you therefore I can't be racist NIGGER

Sry

Attached: received_840315556315835.jpg (640x480, 62K)

I'm not racist. I'm prejudice; prejudice against people who are prejudice towards me, and prejudice towards said people out of survival and self preservation instincts. If you're fine with me than I'm fine with you. I'm what you call a normal human being before society lost their damn mind and labeled everything under the sun racist. But systematically like with immigration? It's impossible to fund the resources needed to process each and every individual that way, so generalizing when it comes to systematic things like that is a necessity due to the limits of time, money, and resources.

how are they systematically oppressed now?
genuine question, please answer

You can add
>anti-christ hourly threads
>honkler forced meme
>generic meaningless question with a roastie in pic threads

Attached: ChoiceMade2.jpg (468x360, 49K)

Let's just say the Marxist utopia is just around the corner and everyone really is the same. Things like Affirmative Action and holding only white people accountable for their actions is keeping us all from that realization.

You can't really fix a problem if only one race is expected to fix it. If you haven't noticed by now, white people have done all they can do, and at some point, black people need to take over their own lives and start holding each other accountable. White people can't also hold black people accountable for their actions because that would be waycist.

Attached: Nip.jpg (451x600, 29K)

kek

We don't deny you were oppressed, we just think you deserve it.

I hate anyone who isn't Somali.

Attached: 1553720275213.jpg (320x422, 13K)

>have been
those are the key words. They´re no longer oppresed. Stop whining

Gay.

Nothing you see here is in jest, why do you think we are joking? We literally hate niggers and know the white race is in every way superior to all other races. Just because we use funny maymays and a bit of nihlism to express our displeasure with the increasingly cucked world we live in does not mean we aren't serious. The holocaust never happened but it should have.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1543891707045.jpg (346x352, 27K)

Take a look at the average thread here. Those who aren't racist are memeing and will give you a troll answer. And those who are won't care about you pointing out oppression, on the contrary, some would probably want to return to that time

These threads are pointless, what did you expect making this lmao

You are on a satire board for fuck sake. Of course, there is a minority with legit racist thoughts, but they're minority.

Oh no, the poor poor niggers. I have a lot of empathy for them ofcourse. We are all humans at the end of the day amirte?
But on a less ironic note.
If you manage to understand pic related and that I dont want a nigger as my neigbour, you acctually got it.

Attached: your teachers lied.jpg (1200x674, 93K)

>acctually believing this

Attached: cat24.jpg (476x477, 22K)

>POC have been systematically oppressed and you can't deny that.
Your mistake is in assuming there aren't very good reasons for that.

Based

>oppressed
>wants to live among oppressors

>Systematically oppressed

By there own lack of braincells

Attached: do.not.feed.jpg (453x604, 76K)

I'd be intrested in the ratio though.
To be more specifc.
I wonder how many people would accept
-living in one country with niggers
-being classified the same as niggers in the law
-having a nigger neighbor or a nigger colegue at work
-having a nigger friend
-having secual relations with a nigress
-producing goblins with a nigress

For me its
yes
no
no
no
no
no
no

Attached: question.jpg (1920x1080, 697K)

"Degree", there's no degree to racism you retard. Racism is thinking one race is superior to another.

Everyone is born with inherent group/tribal biases, people like being around those that are LIKE them. But once you are socialized around other types of people you are more comfortable.

POC have been systematically oppressed and you can't deny that
I'm not denying that, I only want those times back
Pic related is how I want all miscolored kids

Attached: 1543993067642.jpg (550x507, 200K)