As a black man, i just want to say thank you to all the non-racist whites on Jow Forums. I love you guys

As a black man, i just want to say thank you to all the non-racist whites on Jow Forums. I love you guys.

As for the rest of you racist pieces of shit, kys. You don't even know me. Why would you judge someone based on something as trivial as skin color?

>Inb4 black crime stats, muh iw and generics, insolated screenshots or gifs, and/or anecdotes

If you're white, you're far more likely to be killed by another white. Besides, you fags don't understand how to use stats like this. For example, "99% of murders are committed by men therefore all men should be murdered or have their guns confiscated". Surely you'd think that's retarded, right?

Attached: b03bc62.jpg (750x917, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1U7CPPMZxk
guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"99% of murders are committed by men therefore all men should be murdered or have their guns confiscated"
Holy shit, OP, you're right!
it's not 13% committing 50% of the violent crime, it's 6.5% committing 50% of the violent crime!
I didn't think it was possible but I'm even more sure I don't want to associate with blacks than before, thanks!

>99% of murders are committed by men
50% of those murders are committed by less than 7% of the population.

You see the fucking problem?

Attached: 1551217329922.gif (607x609, 754K)

Attached: 1554420386991.jpg (544x938, 57K)

As a black man, I would like to say

WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?

Niggers talk too much shit, thats why

>Conveniently ignores the tens of thousands of people murdered by whites each year and the millions of innocent killed by Western countries throughout the world

I'll take the bait anyways. So you eliminate all other races. White men now committing 99% of all murders. Do you murder all men now? Or will your goal post shift to some group that isn't "white" anymore?

Attached: 1507171796574.jpg (1115x1200, 237K)

How many felonies have you been convicted of?

>tens of thousands of people murdered by whites each year

Attached: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2014.jpg (952x1082, 421K)

Fuck off nigger, no one needs you, literally no one on this planet needs you.
You're the bane of social decadence and primitivism.
If every nigger were to disappear the world would be a much much much better place.

>Implying i limited that statement to the US

Racism is against the rules user

Black people are responsible for an obscene amount of violent crime in America. Without them we would have to deal with less violence, and we would save 700k per person. You're offended by the truth. Blacks are dragging the west behind. Now cry somewhere else

>hating us for absolutely no reason

Attached: 1552877558151.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

As if skin color doesnt prove or show statistics AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552954288453.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Kys nigger

> to the non-racist whites on Jow Forums
there's no such thing you fucking nigger
the only non-racists here are kike shills or shitskins that came here from t_D
kys nigger ape

Attached: Dr.AlbertSchweitzer.jpg (720x414, 64K)

I dont hate you, you are just a bigger. It's not your fault, it's most likely the Jews.

We need leaders like george lincoln Rockwell and malcolm x again.

I genuinely like the 3 cool black people I've met in my life. It's unfortunate for them that the other 50,000 turned out to be total niggers

Stupid nigger do you think we will return to the middle ages?
We would be a united White Reich where all white tribes will unite under a common racial heritage to create the most powerful empire the world has ever seen.
From the Anglo-Sphere to Europe, the Fourth Reich is the future of the White Race.
Fuck off nigger

Attached: NatSocEuropa.jpg.png (1024x1024, 282K)

I like you guys too. There are lots of degenerate blacks, but lots of good ones too. I want to see the black community better itself and rise up. Godspeed, user.

>absolutely no reason

Attached: 1549667707252.png (1177x561, 183K)

It's because most of you goddamned coons act like a pack of wild chimpanzees on a rampage. You can NO LONGER blames de white man for your plight. Look in the mirror. Goddamn I'd have killed myself long ago if I had to look at a mother fucking black face each time I looked in the mirror. Go back to Africa where you goddamned mud hut dwelling spear chuckers belong!

As a white man, I honestly want you and your kin to Fuck off. If you exclude blacks in national data, the US is safe and comfy as fuck. But you pavement apes drag down the literal majority through your rampant, low iq, retarded behavior. Please fucking leave, nobody likes you

holy fucking shit user. Words of truth

You probably should, considering the state of Africa.

racists on pol are NOT judging you by your skin color, they are judging you based on numerous observations of your peers, your culture, and your genetics. That your skin color happens to be the easiest indicator of all of these, most of all genetics, is mere happenstance. Were it some other visual indicator, they would judge you on that. Were it not a visual indicator, they would likely still judge you the same.

>no reason
lol ok nigger.

>As a black man
DETECTET!

Attached: 1554266776602.jpg (600x600, 118K)

now break that down one more time and eliminate the prison population

cheers, friendo. other white kids bullied me in school but the black kids were always friendly to me. i'm sorry we let the jews kill off so many of your leaders and legendary musicians. if it were up to me, the CIA would be dismantled by tomorrow morning.

Nigger logic, everyone.

I unironically really enjoy the company of black and brown people when I'm working with and socializing with them, but if I'm somewhere random I /never relax/

No hate, just being aware

Race isn't real.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

This is known as sanity, conrgrats user, you're not a complete dud.

Gravity isn't real

I don't even know what racism is anymore. Over here criticizing ideas or just quoting statistics have become racist. That said I have never had any problems with any black people here.

Even most sheboons hate you. That's why they want an oil-driller to impregnate them so they can have a kid with light(er) skin.

Do I have to love black people to not be racist? Can't I just treat them like any other adult? Oh that's right, that is apparently racist now.

Y-you too

Attached: 1548927458687.png (1010x727, 403K)

>you don't understand statistics
Fuck you too, faggot OP. You assholes are less than zero, and I understand the stats behind that perfectly.

AS A SUPPORTER OF BLACKS, HERE IS A VIDEO ABOUT REPARATIONS FOR BLACKS FROM RACIST WHITES
youtube.com/watch?v=e1U7CPPMZxk

i take the bait and explain it for you.
i don't hate >you< in particular. Only Niggers in General. But if i would meet you in Real Life, i'd give you a chance.
Statistics help me to understand the Gropu of People, not the Individual. For Example:
i don't expect you to be a criminal OP.

But if i seek a Criminal and i have a Group of 100 Niggers and 100 Whites, i pick the Niggers because the probability of finding a Criminal in a Bunch of Nignogs is higher.
And if a Crime happens and they show a Nigger, i'm less surprised. That's not racist, that's common sense.

That's what Media don't really get.

Attached: Ryker-Red-Alert.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

sheeeeiiiit u aight OP
ima still put the sage on it

I hope you understand.

Attached: 1390255264782.jpg (539x528, 96K)

whats keeping us down then? magnetism?

Y..You too

Let me take a wild shot in the dark here, but you also believe in the myth of the "Non violent drug offender" meme liberal media has fed to you.
This is a prime example of the bullshit you are spewing. You know nothing of the context behind these "innocents murdered" besides an op-ed article about it. That's it.
The reality of the situation, like "Non violent drug offenders" is that there is a spin to the narrative. You see, in American courts, thanks to Ronald Regan and his anti-drug policies, and further expanded on by Bill Clinton, who enforced mandatory minimum sentencing for federal amounts of narcotics, this opened an avenue for DA's and ADA's to plea out cases to reduce court costs and traffic.
So, Jamal gets caught with a loaded 9mm, 100 stolen DVD's, and an ounce of coke. Jamal also just robbed an elderly woman, which lead to the police being called in the first place.
Now, the court could proceed to trial, or, offer Jamal 10 years on the Narcotics, and wave everything else. Now, Jamal enters the judicial system as a "non violent drug offender" due to the narcotics charge being the only charge he is prosecuted for.

Point is, you don't know shit, just like these "racists" don't know shit. No one knows except for the people involved and present. Everything else is called Optics and Speculation you illiterate nigger.

Attached: 1548271878819.jpg (696x685, 283K)

fuck that nigger, I hate black people
but I also hate white people
and brown people
and yellow people
fuck all of them

Magnetism isn't real. Its all centripetal force man.

Probably crackas shieeeet

except they don't
blacks hate whites

I love black people! Please feel free to fuck my wife, dear sir.

Fuck off nigger no one cares

>As a black man, i just want to say thank you to all the non-racist whites on Jow Forums. I love you guys.
>As for the rest of you racist pieces of shit, kys. You don't even know me. Why would you judge someone based on something as trivial as skin color?
So trivial, indeed. So much so that you felt the need to make a thread about it and have it be the very first thing you said in your thread. YOU don't even believe this bullshit.

Don't bullshit us, user. The vast majority of blacks living in the US see their race as something of dire importance--and you're one of em. Nothing wrong with that, of course. It's proper and healthy for people to have an ethnic or racial identity. But if you're going to lie, you should try harder to not be so transparent about it.

Judging by your flag, it's understandable to not fight for anything

>*huff huff huff*
Despite making up 6.5% of the population...

Attached: joker.jpg (634x908, 102K)

Attached: 3215234351234.png (788x917, 616K)

Nigger

I love you too OP

Attached: 8369D70A-1C96-42E5-B441-F70D7CEE066A.jpg (960x490, 63K)

Attached: 322412341324123412324123.png (848x752, 736K)

It never was anything to begin with. It was always a newspeak term invented by whites to have power over other whites. That's why they keep cramming more and more existing concepts into it, such as [criticizing ideas] or [quoting statistics] as you cite. This is deliberately done in order to remove those concepts from the public consciousness as socially acceptable, and thereby gain more control over society.

Attached: 32149812394199191113412341232.png (590x533, 574K)

> enjoying the company of shitskins
another civnatcuck

Attached: 123411113444444231341234123412.png (624x450, 59K)

Succinct, like poetry

"Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of their character"

Don't tread on me, I don't got a problem.

Much love fellow HUMAN

We're not judging you, we're judging the culture of the great majority of black Americans. To be frank, your culture fucking sucks. You music sucks and contributes to the downfall of your children. Your values suck and put you in prison. Your political ideology sucks and keeps you poor. Black culture is largely worthless in this day and age and is holding you back far more than white racism has, short of literally fucking owning you. So thank a white person for your ability to suck, nigger.

Attached: blacksareevil.png (1038x492, 379K)

All the mulattos I've met were incredibly cool and calm. I expect it's more complicated than every single male of African descent is violent.

"Judge a man not by the color of his skin but by the content of their character".

Don't tread on me, we won't have a problem.

Much love fellow earthling

Teach sign language to an ape, same waste of time as attempting to civililize a nigger

> mutts are based
fuck off mutt

fucking kek

Yeah, but I really believe that a couple hundred years ago it was never racist to criticize an idea. Wasn't racism then the "belief" that different races had different traits?

This is really funny m8. Nice job

>ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARENT RACIST
No such thing

Attached: wypipo.jpg (627x511, 100K)

It's more like 3% when you look at the life expectancy of black men and remove children and all the niggers in prison, and the black men that don't every kill anyone. 3% of the population are committing 51% of the fucking murders. We gave Liberia to you dumb niggers and you turned it into Hell on Earth. Cannibalistic human sacrifice of children was and is wide spread. The African colonialists left first world infrastructure throughout the continent, and you destroyed it.

Time and Time again whites have given you what you need to survive. You destroy it. You destroy yourselves. You kill your own children. There is no helping you.

It was a scientific norm. Keep in mind as the Europeans expanded, they encountered these people, not the other way around. They are savages by every metric of society. Full stop.

kek this

To be fair, you can't really remove children, unless maybe you limit it to toddlers.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

this

We don't like niggers, but we'll tolerate you in the race war but then you chimps need to fuck off back to the congo.

I don't hate blacks, I just want to secure a futrue for white children.

Attached: 70ef5884c22d93714993baa338a51e44b3a02774be43929f4a7504dd8971ada7.jpg (1282x1531, 217K)

Lol, even more reason to hate the niggers, those who kill also have been prosecuted on a litany of felonies.

>For example, "99% of murders are committed by men therefore all men should be murdered or have their guns confiscated". Surely you'd think that's retarded, right?

Honestly, I stand by my convictions. If you can provide a statistic that overwhelming shows a correlation, I will concede. And you did. You’re right by all logic.

But statistically I’ll kill you. So you keep the peace, play our game, and beat us with politics and slowly getting more powerful to us. Until we can no longer defend ourselves. This is feminism. And they’re winning.

Except black on black crime cannot account for the 50 percent. Also look rates of interracial crime retard

>Wasn't racism then the "belief" that different races had different traits?
No. The first recorded usage of the term 'racism' dates back to 1902, by a man named Richard Henry Pratt. Here is the context in which he was using it:

>Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.

As you can see it referred to physical segregation, nothing to do with believing that different races have different traits. That was bolted on to the term later. The belief that different races had different traits is far older than just 1902, being found in writings from various people like the Ancient Greeks and Chinese.

My hatred for blacks is completely dependent on their physical proximity to me.
Africa: fine
Please go back to Africa holy shit how much land do you need?

>no reason

Can't we all just get along? And uh, live completely separately from one another?

Attached: 1507428153106 (2).png (756x768, 131K)

Why are niggers making classes about how angry we are?

Attached: reeeeeeee.png (352x301, 38K)

Let's see if OP chimps out now

You are welcome love you too brudda. Now can you stop bogarting the blunt and pass me the ball once an awhile?

Interesting.

> no reason

Lived in the South my whole life. I have thousands of reasons.

Never refer to me by the colour of my skin again, racist.

I am a person.

>commits majority of violent crimes
>no reason

>You don't even know me. Why would you judge someone based on something as trivial as skin color?
Fine, I'll judge you based on your actions. So far you're acting like a faggot.

If you’re a Jow Forumsack, then start redpilling your bruddas about the zionist stranglehold on this country and the west

Nigger