How many shekels to bribe you

user how many shekels would it take to make you switch sides and when asked always support whatever mainstream media is peddling right now?

Attached: dasrite.gif (360x270, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/joseph-lubin-48406489
linkedin.com/in/stanleylarimer
youtube.com/watch?v=0vgSMFLt_No
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not much,

Not a single flake of gold could sway my aim.

Attached: IMG_20190404_105015.jpg (715x839, 133K)

1k a month sound about right

1000 dollars for all the yang gang shills apparently

Attached: IMG_20190405_154519.jpg (1125x600, 91K)

Rights to the money press. Nothing else.

Maybe 150k a year.

I wish they would give me that. I would burn the press to the ground in sacrifice to God.

I'd settle for Kaliningrad as my own personal dukedom. I want the nukes to come with it though.

can she suck

The only price to be paid is in blood

Attached: hope.png (1000x1000, 1.39M)

You could pay me, but I'd be using it to undermine and defeat you.

>bills of right to sunset
Antifederalists btfo

No amount of money can make me forfeit the Kingdom of God that is to come. Repent and believe in the one true God, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 00696A22-AA1D-4757-88C5-F097E69971C0.jpg (500x363, 45K)

>she
user....

15k a month until death.

Actually is a good tactic to filter out the traitors.
The idea is undefeated.

>10 Grand
I'll vote whoever.
>1M
i change my political position openly in my day to day
>10M
I actively shill for the opposite side, set up a YT channel and make weekly videos.

You can give me one, unindoctrinated women.

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

one wet hole

To be honest, with all the degeneracy I see on a daily basis we definitely need sharia law. Under sharia law Mexicans would be forced to pray to allah or get beheaded. All gays, trannies, tumblr users, would be thrown off a building. Thots would be patrolled. And anything with Israel or liberals would be exterminated. Not a bad world. Just pray 5x a day and bang a loli

>what would it take

a young cute virgin wife who is loyal and faithful and gives me many children (and the same for my sons and grandsons and on)

but thats exactly what they want to take away.

Jew
>sorry we can’t perform miracles

I have no price tag. Suck my cock, you "muh gun buyback program" fags.

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-united-states-qanon-harbor-seal-5ad2f3b340ade2.017005251523774387264 (900x900, 169K)

If you sell out your beliefs you should be put to death.
I will admit it's fun to LARP as a leftist to fuck with people at times.

$30M in gold.

1.4 trillion swiss franks

i'm blackpilled so not much

they can't afford autism
but what they can do is buy "important" people that autists follow
meaning that his fanbase will change sides with him.
but some autists me included are so contrarian that we don't look up to anyone and the people we admire are already dead

/thread

none, self defense is non-negotiable

exactly, what good is a bribe if you're dead

>meaning that his fanbase will change sides with him
Given any youtube hog listens to multiple channels, if one influencer switches sides he just gets abandoned. It's pretty much the same with other mediums.

How many people follow 1 person and 1 person only?

I'll take your shekels but you still have to go in the fucking oven cunt.

even better

big tiddie jew mommygf.

Heh I switched sides for free when some "Nazis" fucked me over.

"Neo-Nazis" In America are wholesale degenerate, alcholic, drug using hypocrites with about 1/10 being serious about the movement.

I quit and now I get 3000 USD a month in kick backs for it.

1 million dollars and i would just stop using the internet for anything but watching stuff. i have little contact with people face to face when not counting transactions. i wouldnt have to lie to any one i would just stop coming here because i would have 1 million dollars and plenty of projects i could work on with said money

your proposal doesnt require me to shill actively on any particular site

6 million of course

If the bad guys ever pay me off you can bet I'm a triple-agent. Hell, Polush Resistance. Follow the bad guy and deliberately do a mediocre job to undercut him.

probably enough to cover basic living expenses

6 gorillion. no less.

Attached: 1537431821300.jpg (464x540, 63K)

6000 US$ is what is paid.
This is not per month and does not guarantee work as there is no contract.
Still very good money for where I am living as an expat.
You don't even know what the fuck you are doing as everything is compartmentalized
They really don't tell you what you are part of.

100 grand. Not a huge sum, just being honest and realistic. It'd help a lot right now and nobody is giving a small time e-celeb millions to cry and talk about how sad the holocaust makes him feel to an audience of a couple hundred.

Six million shekels

Couldn’t give me the world. And if you actually could give me the world I’d call your bluff and burn it to the ground.

Attached: C3249DF3-70B5-4CAB-8ADF-AB6798784080.png (600x600, 102K)

Selling out for one time $6 000? Fuck that's depressing.

I want the machine that prints the money. I will take it from them, and I will print the money. What they fear most is everyone being able to print their own money. Personal Cryptocurrency may be a longshot, but it would undo the power structure of the central banks.

Attached: 07_andrew_jackson_2_gallery.jpg (300x450, 166K)

i wanna break sexy IDF sluts hook noses with the force of my pelvic thrusts as they struggle to suck in their last breaths around the base of my dong and stare deeply into their eyes as the life leaves those soulless eyes of theirs

It would have to be an amount large enough that I would never have to work again.

No amount of money can save you from your fate

Attached: 1541027262013.jpg (607x341, 34K)

>Cryptocurrency may be a longshot, but it would undo the power structure of the central banks.
Oh you poor, poor user.

ETH co-founder worked for years for Department of Defense via DARPA.
Joe Lubin co-founder of ETH
linkedin.com/in/joseph-lubin-48406489
>worked for Vision Applications Inc.
>Vision Applications founded by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), arm of Department of Defense.
Co-founder of ETH worked for years for Department of Defense.
>crypto is anti-establishment

Father of the founder of BitShares, STEEMIT and EOS.
linkedin.com/in/stanleylarimer
>US Air Force
Father of the founder of some of the biggest cryptos out there working for US Air Force
>muh anti-establishment

I am ex military. I get paid to do shit and I have no idea of the big picture. 6000$US is pathetic and obsequious when you consider that I might end up with me being a patsy.
that is the problem

I told you in 2015, twenty million US dollars, that’s after taxes. Pay up bigger, or I will help Trump win again in 2020. This is your only chance.

Sauce?
Probably $1 billion

Not enough shekels in the world could persuade me

However much it costs to pump out white babies.

the bitch is that you might not be aware of your role until you end up being the patsy,

enough to get me a several decades supply of powsi, and if you knew what I looked like you'd know that's a whole lot.

$1m/yr after taxation

Undefined.

A few thousand dollars

Attached: 1523341141970.jpg (305x458, 16K)

You cannot surrender to an enemy that wants to eliminate your race.
>pic related

Attached: jews_we_will_replace_you.jpg (1023x1281, 334K)

You would have to make me a movie star that gets paid about 20m per movie.

larp europoor

Attached: 15357335160566.jpg (634x576, 90K)

Cringe

3-4K a month we definitely do it for me. Pls gib skekels jidf

a bj like this from a girl like his every morning to wake up for the rest of my life.

>asking here
nigga you dum

Attached: 4FB1B164-81F9-439F-A6FF-AD92C8E2307B.jpg (648x500, 143K)

>get money
>refrain on posting online
>counter-propaganda irl using the monies

Attached: 56167972_303993580242063_3890364080883499008_n.jpg (600x786, 29K)

A monthly stipend of $5,000 for 25 consecutive years.
AND
I still get to shitpost as much as I want.

100 million dollars. Just direct deposit it and mail me the contracts.

>How many shekels to bribe you
none. money cant buy me.
however, if you give me a loyal qt aryan gf then I would probably take the deal.

Attached: 1391563975997.jpg (1960x778, 306K)

Nah, you’re just a weak cunt, not who they’re after anyhow

Not shekels but having a new young beautiful woman each month that is a slave sex for me and is my girlfriend and takes care of me. For that I would do it.

People have been trying to stop Jewish World Domination long before any Nazis existed.

Attached: jesus_expelling_carravagio.jpg (1024x779, 1.41M)

I'd just take 100grand a year and still keep my own opinions.
Jew the Jew

Attached: 1550374708314.jpg (396x432, 104K)

No way, if a lawsuit for 28 years of gangstalking gets traction even your asshole would be mine.

Somebody sprayed swastikas on a synagogue in my state, looks like it's not much longer till the jews actually get what's coming to them.

Put all of the kikes into the ovens and we will discuss the merits of your shekels.

Attached: Marxist.jpg (300x168, 6K)

There would have to be limitations, no support of abortion, homosex or Creepy Uncle Joe....or the EU or Ocasio Cortez. But if they wanted me to push Healthcare or some crap like that, I would do it for 1000 a month

That depends...
How many Hitler's do you think I'm worth?

Attached: 1554385092532.png (1370x294, 117K)

3.5 million $, after taxes.

Attached: fuck the poor.png (809x867, 543K)

I really can't wait for Israel to become the world's first radioactive wasteland, I think they should have drones living streaming the mushroom clouds, fallout and black rain falling down on the kikes as the ones who don't get fried instantly die extremely slow of radiation poisoning, cancer, and their hair and skin falling off. Seriously though, we need it to be a world televised event.

>weak cunt
sure, until they set my ass up like the NZ cunt LOL
you are used up, used like an old cunt and have no idea what the fuck they might use you for.
I am currently in Brazil on the border with Vaginazuela.

I dunno, make me an offer.

What do you think of Bolso? He seems to bow before the Jew Demon. Kind of makes me lose all hope for him.

Attached: free_speech_vs_gangrape.jpg (981x706, 141K)

You didn't specify what movie user. Would you accept it if the movie was a blacked gangbang where your role is of the cuck who after the action licks it all off out of the butthole of the thot? Be careful what you ask for.

>bj like this
So an air bj where she doesn't touch you at any point? Be careful what you ask for.

It's not a larp, just asking people for their prize, not pretending to be making any offers.

They have their safe havens. You didn't thought they want to implement this shit all around the globe? There's standards for the pleb and standards for the rulers.

What's wrong with asking people for their prize?

1 cent. Since we've agreed your this kind of person, now let's bargain. (not a real offer)

150 thousand and I’ll wave the anti Fa flag homie.

Attached: 9E3CFECE-C955-4032-B227-2E9139BDEF21.jpg (639x960, 99K)

one jewish gf with massive khazar milkers

Attached: msm pepe.png (2208x1242, 1.71M)

honk honk
youtube.com/watch?v=0vgSMFLt_No

about $3.50

I don't know what you just said to me, but have you ever wondered what it would be like to have great healthcare?

he is pretty fucking weird.
He is a jew loving cunt like Trump but he has pulled some very anti agenda 21 shit off the gate.
Very weird.
For example....his government removed LGBT bullshit from schools, no more additives in beer and removal of sugar by 40% in foods. He also allowed for continued labeling of GMO foods in Brazil.

Fucking weird
he is doing what you would expect Trump would have done....Second president in Jail!

enough so I can buy a nuke to bomb israel.

It's all about to end for (((you))).

Attached: Mårten_Eskil_Winge_-_Tor's_Fight_with_the_Giants_-_Google_Art_Project .jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

About $200k yearly