How do we solve the boomer problem?

How do we solve the boomer problem?

Attached: kurt.jpg (1080x1052, 218K)

Accelerate towards the ground

Attached: ZOOM.png (774x866, 271K)

I have a feeling the grim reaper will handle that for us in the next 10-15 years.

It will be solved in 20-30 years

Hey, I'm a goddamned Boomer you son of a bitch!

They've had so much onions and bpa they all gonna have cancer senpai

>How do we solve the boomer problem?
Wait

Damn, usually enjoy this cocksuckers tweets but holy shit is this perpetuating the fucking stereotype. Almost enraging tbqhfam.

Boomer privilege

It's going to solve itself in nursing homes run by niggers on minimum wage throughout the nation.
Every boomer will get to live through the direct consequences of their push for multiculturalism and low wages.

But they've so thoroughly fucked us all, and unless we cut their social security pronto nothing will stop them from fucking us further.
What's worse is nobody can get elected without them, and any politician that isn't one themselves would have to be suicidal to have the balls to take an anti-boomer stance.

It will eventually solve itself in about 20 years.

>a generation purposely trying to genocide the future generation

try again in 200 mln years? Or is there a dinoplan? species level eugenics?
we have 4b years til the sun burns out

Social security is on the verge of collapse, and the boomers themselves will be the ones to topple it. Once again they're going to be the victims of their own pyramid schemes.

everyone under the age of 40 should go on strike. cut them off at the source

Will it happen soon enough, or will most of them die before they see any consequences of their actions?

The housing crash.

Literally every fucking boomer is over-leveraged on housing and meme stocks. Millions of these old fuckers have their entire life savings invested in a frame of yellow pine wood and drywall hammered together by Mexicans, that the government guaranteed them a loan on exchange for a vote. The Crash is going to fucking murder them, financially and psychologically.

Probably won't happen until the last 1/4 of them hit the social security system, so a chunk of them won't be bothered by that. However, a lot of them are already victims of their shitty spending habits.
I have seen a couple boomer neighbors go from bragging about going on cruises and buying new model vehicles every years to freaking out and complaining that they're going to lose everything because they blew their savings and social security can't pay their mortgage that was refinanced 10 fucking times.

Send them all to government run nursing homes fully staffed by all the niggers, spics and muslims they love so much.

Attached: 1553135982240.gif (250x185, 867K)

this
they're all gonna die miserable, alone, and sickly in some poorly managed nursing home

plenty of them will manage to barely benefit from radical advancements in longevity. Not in a state healthy enough to work, but alive and too lucid to deem incompetent.

based

dont buy houses until they hit one dollar

The privately owned and operated nursing homes are the same thing, they just make it look nicer on the brochures. The only difference is they spend the extra money from suckers on another vanload of spics to keep up the nice looking gardens outside.

The Boomers are being replaced by the Poomers as in shitskins that are flooding our country.
Gen X, Millenials and Gen Z are basically shit on until we die.

i work in people's homes. I see hundreds of hella old people living in their own homes a year. Super old ladies who can barely walk living in 5 bedroom houses alone! Old folks homes arent going to be necessary when all the real-estate is owned by the retirees.

Many will be raped by niggers on their own death beds. I take comfort in that.

In my area all I see are Pajeets looking to buy white people's houses and they don't want to pay fair market value. After the Pajeets there is nobody. Just poor ass shitskins living on welfare. There is no houseing market after Gen Z. In 30 years there will be 200 to 300 million more shitskins in America and it will all be minimum wage work for them. The will surround all white communities in apartements chasing and ejaculating inside out white daughters. This was the the Jewish plan. HUD is how they are doing it.

Yup, my mother thought that reverse mortgage was a GREAT idea and now she can't even cover the taxes and utilities. Maxed out credit cards. The whold deal. When my dad dies she was handed over a million in assets. Now she is lucky to walk away with 100gs after the sale of her house. She also has at least 100gs in credit card debt. She made sure to blow it all. BOOMERS are sick bunch.

Somehow get zoomers to fight them as a warrior-slave caste beholden to the the millennial aristocracy

Attached: 1553197158280.jpg (768x768, 104K)

I love that gif...Just another clown war for the Jews.

What problem? You young people really need to lighten up.

Attached: DWFnSmXX4AAjKbg.jpg (1116x708, 108K)

Attached: 1554099466574.jpg (2073x1912, 977K)

>Poomers

Lolol

Attached: F7F41B05-B525-4678-8548-68E6AB172999.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

fake and gay. milenials have no morals

Let them continue to alienate the only people that could save them when their social secuirty collapse and laugh at them when it does.

Boomers and their goddamn worship of niggerball. It's pure cuckery. Any white man that still watches niggerball is a pure cucked faggot that is training his white girlfriend to crave nigger dick.

>How do we solve the boomer problem?
Start by growing some nuts.

lol. most successful qbs are all white. white men still direct the nigs even in nigger ball.

best nba coaches are all white

best cfb coaches are all white

best nfl qbs and coaches - all white

Those people are fucked anyway because they get "in home nursing" which is what I assume you do. Most of those people are niggers that take a two week class on wiping asses.
Imagine working your whole life just to pay a nigger to come into your house to beat you and steal your jewelry.

Also there is still very much a need for nursing homes because boomers that retire on millions spend like niggers and end up broke. Boomers love shit like refinancing, reverse mortgages, secured loans, credit cards, and countless other debt traps. A lot of them try to keep up their "keeping up with the Jonses" mentality long after retirement, so they go bankrupt from trying to show the neighbors they can have nicer cars and bigger pools.

>honk gif of Band Of Brothers that predates the actual honk meme by at least a decade
Fuck we really are railroaded

I can’t wait to buy their $200k luxury RVs for like $20k, just so they can live another year hooked up to machines. Gonna be so rad.

Plus all their other shit they blew money on that became valueless. Sports cars, vacation properties, guns (boomers love paying 3x as much for the TACTICAL NAVY SEALS version of a midrange handgun).

>Poomers
I have noticed more poos who are in their 35-50s who are living life like the boomers

Survival comes before morals.

Attached: 52C1F75C-71BA-4FCA-9FDE-8B123A1AEC39.png (618x475, 206K)

I know. My father is gen X but lives like a boomer, including buying status symbols. Cant wait to inheirit his Mustang GT350.

pretty fucking hard to not survive in {current year} USA

you are a fucking cuck who watches niggerball and tells himself it's ok because the two white people there are the REAL reason anybody watches anyways. Yep if it was just the coach and the qb out there, everybody'd watch it just the same. Niggers don't even matter at all

Like a millenial and zoomer renaissance. Based on boomer death. Glorius.

Attached: 1553837422886.png (1561x1162, 205K)

>Cant wait to inheirit his Mustang GT350.
selfish ass boomers gonna discover the solution to immortality so they wont have to bequeeth u squat

Try being white in Chicago

We're gassing you with the boomers cholo.

easy.

>leave chicago

Holy shit it's like he wants some Zoomer to shoot him.

Lol, OK fella let me fill you in on a secret. I'm elite. Money isn't even a word I understand any more. I quite literally cannot run out of it; the interest even after dirt tax is twice as much as my life costs to run.

Now, this creates a problem. We've run out of luxuries to buy, to seperate us. So for entertainment now, we're stripping plebs of theirs. Your "20k RV" will probably still cost 200k or more when we're finished lobbying the people needed to suffocate the RV market with licensing and "health and safety measures".
And you can forget about your guns. We have a foot in the door there.

I say "we", I obviously refer to my American freinds. I'm busy making sure I won't have to share my roads with "dangerous young drivers" for much longer here. But we enjoy getting twisted and near fainting laughing at the shit we're putting you through whenever we meet.
Stay mad.

Let Father Time do his thing. Boomers will be gone inside 25 years or less. They won't live as long as their parents who took better care of themselves.

>Irish
>elite
Lol

>i dont need but will still take
blocked

Attached: boomers.webm (340x187, 532K)

I miss the days when the average American wasn't a poorly educated, covetous slave to materialism.

Fucking Boomers I hate them so much

triggered

Attached: 1552605860740.gif (205x234, 96K)

best bulls fucking your white girlfriends and wives...all black. Stop watching niggerball. Stop giving Jews your money. Stop paying for your own indoctrination to their oppression narrative. Go the fuck outside and have a real adventure. Learn guitar. Develop white culture again. Stop watching niggers do nigger shit. Stop paying good money for Jewish propaganda against you. Stop watching culture and start making it. Cancel your cable, dish or whatever you use to sit on your ass and watch tv.

nah. im gonna wake up tomorrow - put on my jordans and go to work.

Day of the pillow soon, brother

Next big Boomer fad....Mustang Cemeteries where you can be buried in your muscle car.

what a fucking bitch

does he not get this attitude is the exact reason why he gets shit or is this top quality boomer humor?

We need to find that fucking woman

My blood is boiling right bow

Boomer genocide when?

The sheboons working at retirement homes will beat the shit out of that rude old cracker and nobody will care. He deserves it.

kek

Have a father who worked a lifetime at $60K+ salary for what would be minimum wage work these days. He managed to save none of it for retirement, let alone anything to pass down to his kids. He has nothing, put himself $70k into debt before finally declaring bankruptcy, then retired at 59 instead of 60, but still gets a $3k/mo pension anyways.

Meanwhile I'll be lucky to find a job making $18/hr with a bachelors in compsci. Pension? Lol. I haven't had a solid career-oriented job in my life and I'm 31 now.

user relax, it's old as fuck. Shit like this gets broadcast at the ground at the time, everyone boos the woman and promotional staff usually find the kids and gives them free shit.

No no user it's because you're lazy. Stop spending his social security on avocado toast and mario games

Bad news bro: he already borrowed against it at 20% interest so he could buy a newer, shitter mustang.

This. If I had a twatter that wasn't banned for mentioning the lavon affair I would tweet this retard. If remind him that NOTHING he can do will stop him from dying in just a few years. He can collect his ponzi scheme money but I will be alive long after he croaks.

We don't, we use them as the counter attack in the Kulturkampf. It's our best shot with a declining population. They are our.... Greatest allies.

t. Millenial