BIS SHUTDOWN!!! SCYTHIANS ARE THE TRUE JEWS AND HEBREWS

BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS IS BEING SHUTDOWN!!!!!
>>BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS IS BEING SHUTDOWN!!!!!

youtu.be/q1Nd4IBbwQ4
>>youtu.be/q1Nd4IBbwQ4

Fuck the Swiss, fuck the Non Jews.

The SCYTHIANS AND PHOENICIANS are the TRUE HEBREWS

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-004643_Chrome.jpg (501x493, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k
stevenmcollins.com/ancient-grave-affirms-sarmatianscythian-israelite-connection/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ohreeLlCcw
youtube.com/watch?v=t-99Py871Ls&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=fbbSVjVWX-4&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought it was khazars?
I was under the impressions the scythians were just a bunch of balkanish-celts who were obsessed with horses

Where did you get this info?

bumping this thread cause it looks important

namefags get the rope

the name khazar came centuries after and they are persian in origin just like ashkenazim jews because they're the same people

How big is this bank, will others fall.

the Habiru were persian in origin and the Hebrew were the result of the Habiru mixing with the Semitic tribes like the people in Peleset (Palestinian Arabs) and Bedouins.

It is the central bank to all the central banks, it also controls the World Bank and International Money Fund. It was created after the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in order to handle Germany's first reparation payments

You know Deutsche Bank?
They're the bitch in this relationship.
That's how big it is. Or at least, how big it was before everyone ran out of settlements to dish out.
This means nothing, only that a small branch of operations are discontinued.

It doesn't say anything on their twitter or website.

>scythians
Do you also watch Robert Sepehr, best thing on youtube.

Bump and die jew.

This is what I've been trying to tell the fucking Pagancucks

The House of Israel got deported into Northern Assyria/Southern Caucasus by the Assyrian Empire about 800-700 BC.

From there the Assyrian Empire fell to the Babylonians, and half of the House of Israel fled through Turkey into Europe and were called the Cimmerians, the other half went thru the Caucasus and would be know later on in history as the Scythians.

The Scots, Celts, Irish, Welsh, Saxons, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, Goths, Franks, etc. all trace their bloodline and history to the Scythians and/or the Cimmerians.

THE MODERN WHITE CHRISTIAN NATIONS AND KINDRED PEOPLES ARE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL you fucking Pagancuck faggots.

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Persian? What I've read, they're of Turkic origin. Like the Turks who currently inhabit Anatolia (Turkey).

H-huh?

Where is my proof you may ask?

1. THE BLACK OBELISK OF SHALMANESER
II
2. THE BEHISTUN ROCK INSCRIPTION
3. THE PENELOUS OF PLATUS

Attached: whyisthishappening.jpg (900x900, 276K)

checked
on a scale of 1 to nuclear holocaust how fucked are we little people?

Cimmerians appeared at around 1,000 B.C. and were of nomadic Indo-European origin.

This is also why pharaohs had red hair. Gods chosen are northern Europeans. Commonly the purest will have red hair and eh negative blood, shared with no animal on Earth.

I love his videos. They're fascinating.

Dis nigga right here just dropped some heavy ass knowledge. It’s bullshit though.

Attached: D5431935-A60B-4B79-9B05-1345C590BEC7.gif (330x245, 1.18M)

We shall rise, brother.

the banks will close the same day the sun ejects a solar flare

SCYTHIANS were the OG Aryans. Sarmatians a split off tribe created the Poles (winged hussars).
Scythians are the oldest race, blonde haired blue eyed. Conquerors of the world, father of the Aryans.

link to the study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
Excerpts:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

Attached: Ashkenazi Jew DNA-origin.jpg (709x797, 112K)

Attached: .jpg (593x295, 54K)

So wat u be sayin is, we was Jews n shiet? Does that mean WW2 was just a fight between two different Jew clans? So many questions..

Attached: F834CA8F-64A7-4EA6-82F2-2971E9F5772C.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

WHO IS THE TRIBE OF DAN, user

hmm, interesting.

>Israelites were jews
Wew lad

Scythians were the ones that destroyed Assyria and razed Niniveh. Which indeed makes one wonder what european blonde "nomads" were doing massacring the inhabitants of the greatest citadel ever built.

Greeks called the Scythians their brothers. They are both Aryan in orgin. Rome was founded by Trojans, which, again, are Aryans.

Take a look in the mirror sweetie

WRONG.
Cimmerians first appear on records at the same time that the House of Israel get deported into Northern Assyria/Southern Caucasus in 800-700 BC.
(((mainstream))) history tries to set back the date of Cimmerians to make the Biblical Account false, what the kikes fail to realize is that the FIRST ever mentions of Scythians and Cimmerians are in the years 800-700 BC , in exactly the same region where millions of Israelites were taken and deported into just decades prior.

one of the great migrations. Romans catalogued a lot of em. They were a martial people (obviously) and groups would leave the homelands to fight and find new grounds to settle (or rule over). Lots of Red headed grey eyed and blonde headed blue eyed rulers in places where they shouldn't be lol

Or maybe they just pissed them off. There's a story of a Scythian Queen's son who was killed in the Middle East and she rode down with an army and bathed the King's head in his own blood as revenge for her son. Bad mother fuckers lmao

the Bible is mainstream dude lmao they're recorder around 1,000 B.C.. But yeah, take the word of an offshoot Jew religion as fact.

People who now point out the illuminati, or baal worshippers, etc are just speaking of modern day phoenicians. Many dont know!

They are persian <
Nope you fucking kike, they are turkic, deal with it

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS IS BEING SHUTDOWN

proof?

> meme flag
> it's bullshit
i can literally prove what i just said chaim

>Greeks called the Scythians their brothers. They are both Aryan in orgin. Rome was founded by Trojans, which, again, are Aryans.
Things that never happened, what is a foundation myth.

proof was posted here
Also, stop projecting your cutdick brain damage onto others, circlefag

no you fucking idiot
Hebrews and Israelites =/= Kikes
They never were the same thing
The kikes have LARPED as Hebrews and Israelites since 200 BC when the Edomites took over the Southern Kingdom of Judeah.
This is the reason why Christ rebukes and condems the children of cain.
This is the reason why the kikes hate the White Adamic Race

Attached: kikesarenothebrewisraelites.jpg (640x925, 397K)

The House of Israel took revenge on the last remaining Assyrian stronghold before the empire fell.

The Scythians executed one if their own Kings fir celebrating a "mardi gras" type celebration in Greece. They didn't like Greek degeneracy.

> the bible is mainstream
by mainstream I mean the fedora tipping secular mainstream kike controlled education system that always tries to downplay the bible as a false fairytale book despite all of it's claims getting proven right time and time again.

kike tricks by a kike organization in a kike country
nothing new under the sun

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k

Attached: 1514234637478.gif (300x169, 320K)

>t.

Attached: BC2C97B1-FA55-4298-A5AF-D6599ED98CFE.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Considering the Bible talks of Jews being mass enslaved by the Egyptians even though that's provably false (oh look! A Jewish persecution myth that didn't end up being true... huhhmmmm) as the Egyptians never had records of it nor is there any archeological evidence of it.

It's a fairy tale.....

>t..

Attached: pagancucksseething.jpg (920x900, 88K)

this user is too woke

YET, there's archeological evidence of the Cimmerians being of Indo-European origin.

Once again
what you faggots don't understand is that
HEBREWS =/= KIKES
ISRAELITES =/= KIKES
We will never get anywhere if you stay to this NPC thinking and false assumptions of who the Hebrews were and the Israelites were.
The Exodus did happen and it was recorded by Egyptians and Greco-Roman Historians.
There have also been discovered chariots , armor, and sword at the bottom of the Red Sea, from Pharoahs Army that drowned.

But i already gave you three pieces of information that prove what i say is the truth, and that's just scratching the surface.

>
>

Attached: Rotchilds.png (600x600, 353K)

The Schizo is here

Attached: 1541392211911s[1].jpg (250x223, 7K)

hey user what do you think of this ? can I get your opinion

You really should learn the history of the people of the world. Hes not "woke", he researched the basics of something. You should too. The evidence is everywhere

literally been researching all of this for 4 months now nonstop from dusk till dawn lad
it's been my fucking obsession
countless hours just researching and researching and cross-referencing and eliminating and adding and reviewing etc. etc.
I know what the fuck i'm talking about
there is so much fucking info I have stored it'll take like 5 or more entire threads that all reach bump limit

ONCE AGAIN, ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR KIKE RELIGION

"They're trying to make muh bible (that's been changed several times) seem unreal!!!"

Nigger, one of the most meticulous civilizations that documented EVERYTHING couldn't find your kike buddies being their slaves en mass walking off.

Oh fuck me, they found Egyptian shit near Egypt. B A S E D

Thank you for not being retarded and knowing true white history. It always gives me hope when I see other whites knowing true history.

So are the Israelites, what's your point ?

fake and really fucking gay leaf... wtf is this shit??? no seriously explanation for all the good folks on this board, you owe it to us.

Its like youre purposely not reading his post.

can you recommend some books and events on the subject that would give me good insight

Well The Fuhrer's generals did say that they discovered a paradise in Antarctica for the Reich and the Fuhrer before the end of the war.
Rumor has it that the Fourth Reich did happen, only that it's in Antarctica and the Imperial Germans will come out soon and save their adamic race from the evil children of cain.

There is shit ton of archoeological evidence that supports my claims.
One piece of archeology is a Scythian Woman wearing a ring with Paleo-Hebrew writing on it.

If you want the basics of what he's talking about watch the anthropologist Robert Sepehr on youtube and have your mind blown. You'll know the right direction after.

Everything I've seen says it didn't happen and that the story was written quite some time after the event took place.

What's the reference to the ring? I would like to check that out.

Yes this user has the right idea
Robert Sepher just introduces you to the redpill
But what he says is just scratching the surface, there is thousands of books, articles, and info out there on this subject that (((they))) have tried to keep hidden for a very , VERY long time.

Abrahamic faith is a patchwork of other histories and religions with a lot of jewshit. Golems will never understand this. The closest thing you will find are the Hyksos.

stevenmcollins.com/ancient-grave-affirms-sarmatianscythian-israelite-connection/

youtube.com/watch?v=-ohreeLlCcw
youtube.com/watch?v=t-99Py871Ls&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=fbbSVjVWX-4&t=2s

Attached: adamandeve.jpg (720x576, 125K)

> a literal fucking mutt
you shouldn't even be in this conversation you beast of the field

Attached: beastofthefield2.jpg.png (1049x236, 199K)

that's what I thought after noticing how many religious events of the "heathens" passed over to Christianity. Still curious if about the Jew claim of "We Wuz Scythians".

Attached: 1538082245742.jpg (625x415, 59K)

lol The name Adam means "to be red". Adam is a man of the Earth, lives in a forest and wears animal skins. That sounds more like a native american than a caucasoid.

>Adam was created White. The name “adam” is ̓âdâm in Hebrew and means a “ruddy human being” (Strong's O.T. #120). It is derived from “adam” (Strong's O.T. #119), or ̓âdam in Hebrew, which means “to show blood (in the face), i.e., flush or turn rosy.” Only one race has the characteristic of blushing or showing blood in the face or skin, and that race is the White or Aryan race.

>The Bible further proves that Adam and Eve were of the White race with fair and ruddy or rosy complexion by the way it describes their descendants. 1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:47 describe David as being “ruddy and of fair complexion.” 2 Samuel 13:1 describes David's daughter, Tamar, as “fair.” Genesis 12:11 and 14 describe Sarah as “very fair,” and Genesis 24:16 and 26:7 describes Rebekah as “very fair.” They are descendants of Adam. In Songs of Solomon 5:10, Solomon is said to be “white and ruddy.” In Lamentations 4:7 the Nazarites (consecrated persons) of Judah are described as “whiter than milk” and “more ruddy in body than rubies.”

the word for red earth or to be red comes from the root word for blood, as in showing blood in the face, which can only happen if you have a ruddy and fair coplexion
fuck off fucking nigger

Attached: adamickrist.jpg.png (382x479, 339K)

>circlefag
that's YOU
jews are khazar mutts bfrom the Mongoliad

Attached: chuvash.jpg (496x544, 85K)

I gave you enough proof for you to see that what I say is the truth
paganism is a meme psyop designed to turn you away from your real biblical identity lad

You still didn't wear animal skins and you strive to destroy forests. You're not from the Earth. You and the jews are brothers. The Earth is not your mother, the "Jerusalem above" is your mother.

The truth that I see doesn't line up with Europeans. You talking about a people who were Phoenician which are people the VAST majority of Europeans look nothing alike (Lebonese look are the "purest" people of that region that reflect it better) and no accounts of their physical description say WHITE MAN. Quite the opposite. Jews STAND OUT amongst the European population and we are of different Haplogroups all together. Europeans in general are of the I1 and R1 Haplogroups and the Romans (earlier and the later ruling class) did not look like a Phonetician.

I'm open, but there's nothing that screams to me about this being our origin. A foreign religion of a foreign people pretending to be us. We are not of the same blood.

Before the Mamluk slaves, Turkic tribes and Mongolians everyone was the same in Europe and middle east. Remember even Celtic people came from the East.

Attached: 1549405452109.jpg (500x403, 76K)

I'm not genitally mutilated like you,brain damaged khazar mutt
Just can't stop projecting and using memeflags because that's just what khazar mutts LARPing as jews love to do

Yup, same overall haplogroup which is R1. The Iberians, Saxons, Hungarians and Scythians all had letters that were for all intents and purposes the same. By mere "coincidence" I'm sure.

Do people really think arabs built Sumer and the pyramids?

Attached: 1538720847812.jpg (470x313, 28K)

>leaf
If true this is huge news but Canadaians are even bigger liars and shills than Jews.

oh yeah well how bout dat ?
nigger

God cursed the Jews, your tribe. The other tribes left the area and became Europeans, read your Bible.

cool time to short the CHF?