Califags are going to jail

Bought a high capacity magazine this week? Is it in transit to you? Guess what? You are now a FELON. All the police have to do is follow UPS and FedEx trucks around for the next few days and arrest every one of you criminals. California will be free of all guns in no time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-213015_Gmail.jpg (719x1231, 334K)

Wtf didn't some judge strike that down? No wonder my Dad and his siblings fled Cali in the 70s, jesus

So California is in open rebellion now or what?

SHALL

Lol, fuck California so hard. Glad I don't live in that shithole.

gonna need a sauce on this, pedro

How can a state court do anything to a federal ruling?

>let's make something that was legal before 5 pm illegal after that time and arrest thousands of law abiding citizens without any intent to break the law
The Supreme Court already warned these faggots that the sudden low level declarations of what the law is are going to have to stop and they're not fucking listening.

The state apparently wasted no time appealing it to a higher court and getting the previous decision put on hold until they can rule on the case.

Ask your lawyer before your trial for illegal weapons possesion

Dude I bought a pack of 10, 30 round magazines for $200. Did I just get financially raped?

Attached: Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Jesus.jpg (1088x1200, 110K)

They're never going to stop. They can't.

No refunds

Same judge override his own until the 9th hears it.

I agree with OP, make sure it's in your possession by 5pm.

HexMags and springs dumb fucks.

Otherwise, get a riveter and legal advice.

find the fucking judge and kill him
in minecraft of course

>find the fucking judge and kill him
Desperate shills are so pathetic. Fuck I want this Mueller report to go public.

What the fuck, did this sign come from the faggot DOJ? If you BOUGHT your mag by 5 pm Friday you're good. The mags coming at a later time is ok as long as the sale was completed by 5 pm.

No. You are a criminal and are going to pound me in the ass prison.

Why is Cali still a state? Can't we get rid of those motherfuckers? All they do is fuck up 100% of the time.

Read Benitez's stay. He clearly states the stay does not affect anyone who bought,sold,transferred, or manufactured during this one week time frame. He didn't say AND for any of those combinations, rather it's OR, faggot

Millions of illegals in the state? Meh.
Taxpaying citizens buying a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds? REEEEEEEEEE

>Rekieta literally just said this on stream
Hi Nick

Attached: clarence-thomas-576833978.jpg (1200x675, 193K)

holy fuck lmao
tell me they were at least lancers?
Pmags and steel USGIs are $80-100 per 10 pack.

How long until this becomes a California hate thread?