Redpill me on the ancient religion of Zoroastrianism

Redpill me on the ancient religion of Zoroastrianism

Attached: Digitized-Zoroastrian-Love-App.jpg (1296x700, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/persialandofmagi00nwee/page/n8
avesta.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls

Pretty cool religion about earth being the middle ground between an eternal fight of good and evil. Fire is sacred and dead people are put in silent towers where vultures eat you. Completely ruined by m*slims peddling their retarded desert bullshit. Not being people of the book means you get to kill and shit on everything and everybody more than is customary for islam, as the persians found out.

Attached: 1553142683791.jpg (538x960, 332K)

High as was like 'what?' and shit went down but nobody knows why,and now it's like, for real man? Totally.

The heartland of the modern zoroastrian faith is Los Angeles and nothing good lives in that hellcity.

It's great for keeping the family line pure in CK2.

They discovered monotheism and inspired the golden age of Greek philosophy that almost all our ideas are based on.

Influenced postexilic Judaism in some ways. Too dumb from fluoride, hormones, and EMF bombardment to spend time reading up about anything non contemporary. There's no attention span beyond internet dopamine addiction.

Fairly based, virtually wiped out by islamniggers, influenced Hellenism when Alexander roflstomped the Persians, now a meme religion for tatted-up soi-drinkers.

bump

Meh, I recovered from worse shit before.

My sister found interesting arguments that made me convert

what's the religion like?

>didnt get the joke
They practised sacred incest, its debated wether this was between cousins or more closely related people. Either way, apparently strong earthly morals are the focus of the followers i believe, with truthfulness being extra important.

I really like those bearded niggas.

>Pretty cool religion about earth being the middle ground between an eternal fight of good and evil. Fire is sacred

Attached: Zeus-vs-Saturn2.jpg (3037x3636, 3.58M)

Attached: Anu.jpg (744x1139, 331K)

Attached: Prometheus and Athena.jpg (1280x1015, 759K)

Interesting fact, the Zoroastrian religion is a branch of the Indo-European religion that split after bickering with the Indo-Aryans.

In Persian, the word "daeva" means "demon", in Sanskrit the word "deva" means "God".

In Sanskrit, the word "Asura" means "demon",
in Persian the word "Ahura" means "God".

In the Vedas, there is a saga called the Dasraj Yuddha (Battle of the Ten Kings), where several warring Aryan tribes fight each other, in that episode, Indra, the God of the Indo-Aryans is called through Asvamedha (horse-sacrifice), who kills a tribe called "Parsu" (Likely Persians) who had desecrated Indra, by inflicting damage through rain and thunder, and saves a non-Aryan tribe leader. This is the first instance where Indra, rather than slaying the non-Aryans, saves them, saying that loyal non-Aryans are much better than traitors.

In the Ahura Mazda, Indra is described as a demon who is full of rage and kills anything that comes within his reach, he's described as evil.

Many historians believe this religious schism caused the Indo-Iranian split.

this, pretty much

I think it's from this religion with the idea of the light fighting the darkness comes from. The yin and yang originates from it

Attached: cnt-fai-ingresad-en-la-columna-espana-libre-d0011198299.png (768x1000, 593K)

Way more based and redpilled than Christianity or Islam. They threw degenerates into holy fire.

Are you really ready to go down that rabbithole?

There's a lot more to it than that and it is explicitly racial.

Where the fuck did you hear that complete pile of total falsehood?

The heartland of Zoroastrianism is basically two places:

1) its original homeland of Iran, in Yazd, where the original fire temple still is, and

2) the city of Mumbai, the largest city in India, where the Zoroastrians fled to after the Muslim conquest of Iran. This is actually the place with the largest population of them, although they have now over the centuries become very much racially Indian. Also, this population is called "Parsee" because they are originally from Persia (Iran).

It's the second best religion after Christianity.

Christianity as well as Judaism adopted many concepts from Zoroastrianism, like the God/devil dichotomy, different kinds of angels, an obsession with cleanliness, which is especially present in Zoroastrianism, and the concept of God being a representation of goodness.

So basically Diablo. Nice

>indians have a racetraitorgod that saves the dravidians
>persians accurately describe it as a mad demon mass murderer

Zoroastrians really love the truth and will write it down.

I'm Iranian.
Red-pill me.

Now you know that Daeva is where we get "Demon" from, and Angel from "Asura/Ahura".
Now you know that Zoroastrianism is a heretical offshoot of Hinduism
Now you know that Christianity is Hindu Satanism

>Redpill me on the ancient religion of Zoroastrianism

The heard of the religion is called the "Gathas", which means "verses", and supposedly they are the original words of the ancient prophet Zarathustra himself, around which the rest of the great Zoroastrian book of the Zend-Avesta was laid down.

Zoroaster is the mangled Greek name for the prophet -- his actual name that his own people called him was Zarathustra, which means something like "old camel" or "old camel man" or something like that.

The religion is actually about the war between orderly and chaotic thinking, and supposedly from these two modes of thinking, good and evil result. And the central point of the religion is that each of us makes a choice between the "good mind" and the "evil/chaotic mind".

The notion of "asha" (ideal truth) is central to this religion, but quite honestly what it really means is that ones ideals are to be taken as the truth, which I personally don't care for -- I think that truth is truth and one's ideals are too easily biases that too easily cloud and obstruct the process of truth.

Also, Zoroastrianism has the notion of "maga", which is a specific kind of magic having more to do with inspired ingenuity and insight than anything else. The notion starts with the idea that there is a cosmic realm, or "menog", where answers and ultimate truth reside, and the human, concrete realm of "getic", where the truth must be brought down to, somehow. And the process of praying and ritual is how the gulf between the two is bridged, and that is called "maga". Its practitioners are called "magavan" or "magoi".

And the medium of fire, or "atar" is central to this process.

Does that help any?

Attached: d0fcb4f2aaa06a8b936bdedf56fed54d.jpg (400x664, 45K)

heard = heart

Are Zoroastrians considered "people of the book" by Iranian Shi'a?

Hinduism is an offshoot of the proto indo-aryan religion, as well as the Iranian religion.
Somewhere between 6000bc and 700bc Zoroastrianism split from the Iranian religion.

It's like you telling me, scientology is a Jewish sect

I don't really know because I was born in America and I'm secular.
I've met a few zoroastrians they seem tolerated as are christians are long as they aren't evangelical CIA niggers
supposedly some of the surviving (or claiming to be) Zoroastrians are Mossad niggers because their organizations do have ties to Israel... not saying all of them just the shady ones.
Do they consider them people of the book? No idea but Shia has esoteric Zoroastrian stuff in it, and afaik there are a handful (very few) Zoroastrians in both Iran and USA I doubt many of them are real
Or maybe they're real but they've been separated from texts and effectively it is supposed to be a dead religion
the ones i've met are fairly secular/new age it is sad I can hardly tell the difference between Baha'i and Zoroastrians (among the ones I've met here in california) and I should be able to tell a huge difference!!! the zoroastrians I've met all seem very weak and not serious about it
I wish this wasn't the case but it is what I've seen, maybe because they don't recruit or accept converts I am sure that is part of it, but even in their own lives, the ones that are seem to be in name only

A lot of this is actually covered in Myth of the 20th Century.

Essentially, prior to the schism you identified, there was a unified religion which did not split good and evil, everything was relativistic.
Immediately following the split, there were 2 very different strategies.
You see that Ahura became "God" to the Parsi, while Ashura became a demon to the Hindu.
Ahura was a negative definition of God, as in, you cannot specifically say what it is, but you know what it isn't.
This is similar to the origins of alchemy, purification of the elements and whatnot.
Persians adopted an egalitarian system. If you read the Avesta, there are many standards to uphold and to the Aryan, they were easy to follow. To the non-aryan, not so much.
This ensured that the nation would keep itself together over time, and if an outsider managed to uphold standards, it was ok. If that outsider contributed poor genetics which expressed over time, those members would find themselves outcast.

The Hindu instituted a regimented caste or Varna system which was entirely racial. It became endlessly complex over time as new classifications were required. The basis of it was that an Aryan fucking a Sudra would create an untouchable, lower than the lowest nigger. The jews, sure enough, found their way into India on the Hindu side of the Indus, and within about 100 years of that there was a Dalit crisis. That mixed race population exploded and the solution was to expel them. That group was later known as the Gypsys.

Mazdak had better ideas on the religion

I almost forgot one other thing:

The Gathas speak only of praying for insight into how to defeat the wanton, destruction-worshipping tribes that surround Zarathustra's tribe, which is called the "Aryan" tribe, or "Arya". When Zarathustra prayed to his supreme god Ahura Mazda for wisdom, he was not praying for insight into knowing if his cause was right or what the actual truth of the situation was, he was only interest in insight into how to win against the other tribes. So that to me is more than a bit of a letdown, that for a religion of supposed goodness, he didn't even believe in the humility of cautionary self-doubt in the greater interest of not being merely just another sanctimonious bully from the start.

Also, much of the reason that the current Parsee community in Mumbai has dwindled to almost nothing over the centuries is that they have a policy of not allowing new people into their religious community, and they only allow their children to marry and make children with other pre-existing Parsees. Can you say "inbreeding"?

(And oh yeah, there are smaller populations of Zoroastrians all over the world, and probably the biggest one in the US is in either Santa Cruz or San Jose, California, if I recall correctly.)

Monotheism before monotheism was cool

Can you be more specific about what part fire plays in the bridging between menog and getic?

Finally, the best two books to read on the religion are:

1) "The Hymns of Zoroaster" by ML West.
2) "When Zarathustra Spoke" by Mary Settegast

To continue this. The coming of Christ was straight Avestan prophecy. When the jews were in Persia they learned these stories and copied them. You can see it in the Book of Tobit. Where was Tobit when he wrote this? In the fucking cultural center of Zoroastrianism.

The Magi coming terrified Herod to the point where they slaughtered all newborns they could find. They knew EXACTLY what it meant and they knew that all those who actually understood the prophecy.

This is all about the Logos taking various forms that best suit a people and being delivered unto the people. The fact that there is ancient prophecy that explicitly told of these things which happened exactly as predicted and in a way that fulfilled not one but multiple prophecies from across centuries is all you need to know that it is all true.

The explicit connections are all detailed here actually
archive.org/details/persialandofmagi00nwee/page/n8

This is nothing esoteric or guessed at, all of this has been known for centuries until modernity tricked us into forgetting by ignoring tradition.

Funny. The only good that comes out of Hinduism are the heresies - Buddhism, Zoroastrianism.

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't read any of that shit.
avesta.org/
Everything is here. Read it first hand.

Go fuck yourself, asshole -- call my taking the time to post all the info I did, "shit".

May your future be as shit as your manners

I personally despise second hand sources. Generally by the time you have digested a few of them you could have just read everything first hand and understand it far better.

Your thinking is a shortsighted mess. You wrongly assume that all info sources contain the same information, so why go out of your way for a source?

Naive, cocky, stupid, and wrong.

And if you fail to understand it... well, you're not reading it correctly and coming into it willfully deaf, blind and dumb.

It all makes rather perfect sense when you bother to recognize what it is you are reading. It's an evolution of Logos very specific to the Aryan race.
I generally speaking don't trust anything published after about 1930 on this.

Go straight to the Avesta and go straight to the pre-schism Sanskrit texts and you'll understand exactly what happened.

It's a false path.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 448K)

Stick it up your ass already

Zoroastrians were fanatics during the time of the Sassanian empire and persecuted Christians. They also promoted and practiced sibling fucking among commoners and elites.

Nope

The Egyptians were the first documented monotheists, look up Akhenaten.

zoroastrianism totally changed first exile judaism. it introduced the concept of one god and of a savior which they adopted along with some other stuff. its very present right there in the very first passage of the christian bible. zoroastrian symbols are infused in all the oldest mosques in the middle east and central asia. and the religion is still around to this day although not very big anymore.

>Akhenaten
>1336BC

Nope, too late by about 150 years.

Yes. Look up Shapur II rule. He imposed double tax on Christians and there were series of massacres against them. The Zoroastrians even sided with Jews and took Jerusalem from Christians.

When it comes to incest, Zoroastrianism is the only religion which promotes sibling sex. It's called Xvaetvadatha. They even thought the bodily fluids that came out of such relations could heal.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee so our future is india

Wait didn’t the invasions happen in like 5k bce? Or am I wrong?

Akhenaten and his bloodline were white indo europeans tho

Retard

>meanwhile pharaonic incest was present in multiple seperate dynasties and theres kemetic gods with 5 generations of sibling incest ancestries
>multiple amerindian religions practiced sibling incest
>shinto religion allowed incest
>somehow only zoroastrians practised it

I mean he looked weird as fuck and non European, but genetics don’t lie

>Persians adopted an egalitarian system.
>This ensured that the nation would keep itself together over time, and if an outsider managed to uphold standards, it was ok. If that outsider contributed poor genetics which expressed over time, those members would find themselves outcast.
This mentality isn't egalitarian. It's racial, just less enforced and strict than the Hindu caste system
>The jews, sure enough, found their way into India on the Hindu side of the Indus, and within about 100 years of that there was a Dalit crisis.
The Indians who became Gypsies left India before the biggest wave of Jewish migration entered the subcontinent.

Do you get angry because of one guy? Do you have any idea how many people lurk every thread?

Did they expel the jews too? How did they create the racemixing

Egyptian royalty practiced incest but it isn't mandated or seen as the best sort of reliationship by their religion, nor was it spread to commoners.
There's a difference between allowing/tolerating and promoting/seeing it as the best relationship ever. Learn to read.

And that's great

> The prophet Zoroaster himself, though traditionally dated to the 6th century BCE, is thought by many modern historians to have been a reformer of the polytheistic Iranian religion who lived in the 10th century BCE.[36]
You're wrong. More like Akhenaten is older than Zoroaster by hundreds of years.
You're an idiot. They were native Egyptians. Copts are their closest relative. They didn't speak an Indo European language. By the way, Indo European isn't a race.

Egyptians were recorded to have extreme amounts of incest by the roman census, try again kemet internet defense force

>Egyptians were recorded to have extreme amounts of incest by the roman census
Roman propaganda. You're too dumb for history.

18th dynasty in Egypt had the ydna r1b1b1 market its you who are an idiot

>he believes official egypt nonsense

>Roman propaganda.
>but it isn't mandated or seen as the best sort of reliationship by their religion, nor was it spread to commoners.
Kidf spotted

you know im very sure youre a mudslime poster
Deactivate the meme flag you inbred goatfucker

t.seething pyramid nigger

birds

>hurr durr if they had a y dna haplogroup which emerged thousands of years before Indo European language it meants they're HUWHITE INDO EUROPEANS!
You're absolutely dimwitted. R1b1b1 is older than Indo European cultures. It's prehistoric.
There's central Africans with similar haplogroup.

Roman exaggeration about Egyptian commoners practicing sibling incest is Roman propaganda.
>but it isn't mandated or seen as the best sort of reliationship by their religion, nor was it spread to commoners.
No, that's not Roman you retard. That's straight form Iranian records and Zoroastrian texts.
I'm not Muslim but Islam is superior to whatever bullshit you believe in. Who's fighting Israel and BTFO the kikes in the West? It's Muslims and not seething golems like you.

t. Prehistorylet, those came back, modern day CHAD region
Got blacked hard tho lmao

No mate I know about that part I was just implying that you were a butthurt pyramid nigger

I mean technically we fucked them but seeing the result I guess those bleached memes go out of window kek

And if I was Muslim, I wouldn't state Ancient Egyptians were the first monotheists, when their monotheism goes against Abrahamic faith, you retard.
It's not debated. It was practiced among siblings, dumb revisionist like you would rather hide that fact because you can't defend your shit cult in front of normal people.

Zoroastrianism is not a white religion. Whites are not supposed to be inbred.

>Persecuting christcucks
Where is the problem here?

I'm not. I'm just pro history and fact. Those things contradict your dumb nordic mentality. You probably think "Aryan" label applies to North Europeans.
You're not making sense. R1b1b1 isn't evidence of being huwhite.

>replying twice to one accusation
Woha you convinced me, now just quickly remove the meme flag for proof:DDDDD

The girl I'm dating is a Zoroastrian. She was astounded that I knew what it was before she told me. Its the ancestral religion of the Persians that got annihilated by Islam and survives only in tiny pockets. Unsurprisingly she's quite redpilled on the dangers of Islam and respects my nationalism.

Wrong

>Whites are not supposed to be inbred.

Attached: 4F617C5E-8604-42DF-BF64-014183DCE758.jpg (800x422, 41K)

It was an elaboration. If you can't take too much information, I'll slow things down for you if you want.
>muh memeflag
I'll keep it on because it keeps making you shake with rage.
Then again, you could always seek your sister for comfort and removal of stress, as prescribed by your sandnigger religion.
Aberration.

It's a kike. You can smell it.

Incestuous relashionship between brother and sister was considered pure and divine, which is absolutely degenerate.

racetraitor

It was a kind assessment since Zoroastrianism enters recorded history in the 5th century BC. But to be kind, let's assume its Zoroaster supposed time which is 10th century BC.

Nothing wrong with colonising Persian booty.

>i-im not a muslim but ill hide my egypt flag regardless
I see you

No I don’t
Why don’t you show us your flag if you’re so neutral?

It isn’t technically 100% correlation with huwhiteness, but what basically happened is that when the mutation appeared our ancestors weren’t really white, but by the time it became the dominant haplogroup in their populations they were

Which means that very few non white r1bs existed, and that the huge majority of their descendants sporting r1b are white
By the time the Indonesian Europeans moved to Europe most r1b were white, and ever since it hasn’t been true
Considering the new kingdom was millennia after that and that r1b is just 1% of Egypt, and also that the mummies we found of that family had either red or blond hair, then its fair to assume they were indo Europeans

Tbh the *nglo genepool is so bad that it’s might actually improve things
Hey at least he s not fucking a paki

Still wrong.

Btw this is a really interesting question, which is worse, iranians or eastern Slavs?
They’re very closely related

She's probably a LARP. Genuine Zoroastrian Iranians (ignoring those in India) are very few in numbers and their practices were influenced by Islam over the centuries.
There are a lot of Persians who call themselves "Zoroastrian" but know little about the religion.
Lmao go ahead and assume I'm Muslim (I'm not). With Ilhan Omar (a hijabi) annihilating AIPAC to the point where its on the verge of death, Muslims have a sense of respect on Jow Forums. You're not winning hearts with your ad hom, dumb kike.
>It isn’t technically 100% correlation with huwhiteness, but what basically happened is that when the mutation appeared our ancestors weren’t really white, but by the time it became the dominant haplogroup in their populations they were
Its found throughout Africa in places Indo European speakers never went until 19th century. Akhenaten is from Africa as well, though not a subsaharan, the rule about the haplgroup not determining whiteness still applies.
>Which means that very few non white r1bs existed, and that the huge majority of their descendants sporting r1b are white
That's true today. It wasn't necessarily the case in the bronze Age.
>also that the mummies we found of that family had either red or blond hair, then its fair to assume they were indo Europeans
Not blond, red. And red hair is present among West Asian and North Africans who don't have European admixture or Y DNA haplgroup that's common in Europe. Red hair didn't even originate in Europe, it just became more common in parts of it. It's like saying if Abbos are black that means they're subsaharan African, instead of being a different race.
Eastern Slavs don't cluster with Iranians on PCA autosomal charts.