Switched timelines

Cont from

Attached: 1a6fafa9412c07f3a0cc0dace11b0c0b.jpg (690x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
youtube.com/watch?v=e1U7CPPMZxk
youtube.com/watch?v=pPrutcbaerQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jN10IxgwyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=edvdzh9Pggg
youtube.com/watch?v=-HhZcNNoc60
youtube.com/watch?v=vB7Xv6gG5_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is /x/-tier retarded bullshit

I understand this Brazil bro. Like I feel like a social outcast with mental problems but if that were the case I wouldn't have the job I have. I feel as though somehow I've maintained sanity in an insane world.

When the fuck can we get some psychics and remote viewers together to investigate things? We seriously need to make a general or havea weekly thread.

Attached: 1554131122839.png (720x891, 810K)

This isn't politics you massive piece of shit.
The amount of superstitious and religious and schizo faggots on this board has gotten out of hands. I like Jow Forums better when it was full of nazi pedophiles posting pictures of underage anime girls.
You guys are sick fucks in comparison.

why are you so triggered?

Bring some folks from /x/ in here. I'm sure they've talked about/ experienced alot of what we've been discussing.
I know for a fact I've experienced jumps or skips in time, if only but for a second, typically when something horrible is about to happen

>literally that comment
>”you guys are sick fucks in comparison”

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
We should all start focusing our minds on a specific goal. Say the desturction of israel? while you are in this thread actively be thinking about israel in flames maybe we can make a habbening.

Man, no shills in the last thread. Took you faggots a minute to find us I guess. Go fuck yourself faggot NPC. This timeline is ours now.

there is far more off topic stuff out there

This is a good idea. I've been practicing remote viewing the last few days

stfu /x/ was created for /b/ creepy past you newfag
/new/ ALWAYS had this before it was renamed Jow Forums you dumb fucking kid.

its all connected to CERN

I don't know if it's possible but if you do end up swapping timelines, try to keep track of current politics that way you could possibly change them for better or worse in the next. Who fucking knows how messed up the timeline you came from could have been

you sound like a weak pathetic numale
or maybe you're just a fragile boomer

Attached: 1541210314924.png (515x821, 59K)

join the crystal crypt on youtube
we do nightly group remote viewing sessions
youtube.com/watch?v=e1U7CPPMZxk

Go find a /ptg/ thread faggot and fuck off.

For those who did have an NDE or remember being dead, what exactly did you see or feel on the journey to this reality? I only had one experience where I aost died but it was not really like the other anons stories. I just walked through a seemingly remote intersection and a car zoomed by me just moments later out of thin air basically. I was about a second away from death and all I remember was blackness

So you can see through something like a cctv camera ?

Jow Forums has ALWAYS had a foot in /x/ stuff. Even the fucking nazis had, remember.

This
Fucking retards don't even know the origins of the black sun symbol they shill

I’m not sure if I believe in switching timelines but I definitely believe in destiny now. As in no matter what I do I can’t die until my time actually comes. I’ve come so close to death or severe disfigurement multiple times and gotten away Scotfree.

Quantum immortality is real and I’m convinced now more than ever that I’m one of those chosen weirdos that’s meant to observe how history plays out and be unable to die doing so

Attached: 0D2FBF4B-48C4-4F7D-94EC-8EB607D72FA6.jpg (800x617, 26K)

I used to get sleep paralysis. In fact I "tried" to let it happen.
One time I vividly remember the dark silhouette presence. Actually there were 2 or 3... middle of the day, my brother was also in the room minding his own business.

that's true. I'll admit that, for this topic, my comment was wrong. My general point about the absolute state of the board stands, but I apologize for ridiculing this thread/topic in particular.
you may continue,
niggers

No its vague shapes colors and lines and temperatures at first, but with practice, just like athletic ability, anyone can train themselves to become better.
psychic ability is totally normal and anybody can work on it
some humans have better ability than others

I've had it once when I first tried Ambien. I remember feeling as though I fell asleep but woke up but I remember being stiff and not being able to move. I know I was awake but I was seeing hands come out from under my blankets but they were like shadow hands with no edges really and a "portal" spinning on my ceiling. Some weird shit.i felt a presence also but didn't notice anyone around.

Nah man, zionist kikes can suck a fat one, buy destroying israel would kill a lot of innocent people. We need to focus on the (((TPTB))). Meaning, sure there are a lot of evil kikes that need the rope, but it doesn't end with them. It's a deep rabbit hole trying to figure out all of this shit. The roman catholics, zionist christians, mafia ect. I want all of the ones that have us as cuckslaves to burn. Sure that includes a lot of jews, but it wouldn't get rid of all of the evil fucks that control us.

thanks

I can think of two times I OD on heroin. One time the paramedics saved me.
The other time I woke up with scratches all over my face. Like I had literally itched my face off while I was blacked out.
I'm pretty sure the second time I only survived cause of the little bit of meth I put in the shot.

What is quantum immortality exactly ? Can I get a qrd

How did you get into this stuff? What age were you?

You cannot die. The reality in which you “die” ceases to exist and the reality where you don’t die continues where you left off

What you can lay down, you may pick up again.
You always lived forever, brother, but we die to this world.
Also, do your part and tell people not to get the mark of the beast (right hand or forehead).

I really wanted to like /x but the people over there remind me of crazy cat lady types. The best /x type discussions ive had have been on /pol

You're not wrong, Jow Forums lately has been flooded with fucking religious zealotry. It's tiresome when the christians claim to be the right ones and to be fighting the jews yet they shill and spam just as much.

So like our consciousness is a tangible thing that just "transfers" over ? I mean I kinda figured that as a gut feeling in alot of these scenarios but I'm still hung up on what exactly our consciousness is and how it can be immortal

Imagine glassing all of the evil in the world then.
And Israel, so the tabernacle can land in its place.

Quantum immortality expands on the "multiple universes" interpretation of quantum mechanics.
The immortality comes from your stream-of-consciousness switching to a new timeline where you escape death every time you die in the original timeline.
So you can die many times without experiencing death.
that's the qrd of it anyway

This. /x/ discussions get borderline retarded if a spooky skeleton doesn't pop out.

I agree with the can’t die til your time thing for sure. I could also see the “I actually did die and shifted dimensions” aspect too though. Really could be both in my opinion.

It’s not that your consciousness transfers over exactly, it’s that whatever was SUPPOSED to kill you just, well, doesn’t. Then you go on living normally until something else nearly kills you. So on and so forth.

I'm curious about this. I mean I guess if there are any infinite amount of alternate/parallel timelines it would work. If that were the case id be inclined to believe that someone or something had to set that up at a point but I don't really know

How about the destruction of the sociopath/psychopath gene instead?

Thanks user for being more concise than I could be.

Does it say anything about people who kill themselves? If in theory you don't die until there's 0 possibility of staying alive, how come they manage? Or would they instantly shift to a timeline where they missed or the gun jammed and never notice the jump?
Also wouldn't jumping timelines mean that eventually a difference of some kind would surface?

If you wanna know something weird....
Think about how many people died before the current generation of people alive today, then compare that number with the number of people alive today...
Hint: the current population is edging in on 8 billion.

we have to agree to focus on a single subject and this one get double 9s so focus on the destruction of the sociopath/psychopath gene if you can visualize it great

Why, those are superior minds.

Ever hear about people failing suicide? Of course you have.

As for this it raises an interesting point. So when our time finally comes and we do die, does our consciousness just disappear?

>This isn't politics you massive piece of shit.

oh no, is it distracting you from the "white women are made for black dick" threads? it's interesting, fuck off.

This is a Paradox Interactive game and every near death experience is the player save scumming to get an important game element to work properly.

I’m high iq and they seem to miss the forest for the trees honestly. Also, world would be better without them even if we missed out on a couple of inventions.

I've heard people say that they remember seeing some weird shit in another place, but I just basically woke up. The second time I tried to commit suicide, I tried to do it with carbon monoxide. I drove my car to mouth of the bayou where I'm from, I took a garden hose and put it in my tail pipe. I rolled up all the windows but kept the driver side window where I was sitting. I was trying to trick myself into actually going through with it. I figured that leaving my window down would kind of ease myself into it. I wrote my suicide note, and started listening to music. After about two hours I figured it wasn't going to work because I left one window down. I was basically just sitting there. Then all of a sudden there was a gap in time. I basically woke up and was hyperventilating. It was very strange. It wasn't like I felt sick or was getting sleepy. It was one moment everything was cool and then the next I was fighting not breathe. I always had heard that if you're being overcome with carbon monoxide that when you passed out, you never woke up. I think in the last timeline, I fell asleep and never regained consciousness. I got out of my car and told myself, if I wasn't dead now, there must be a reason for me to be here. So, I took the hose out of my tail pipe and drove home.

I always heard it was 100s of billions of people I think. So only so many are left. I don't quite understand your point

Sure, but some succeed. And according to this theory, wouldn't the people who failed suicide actually be people who shifted in by killing themselves in other timelines?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPrutcbaerQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jN10IxgwyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=edvdzh9Pggg
youtube.com/watch?v=-HhZcNNoc60
youtube.com/watch?v=vB7Xv6gG5_0

Some intro stuff to get a good understanding on this shit

Some stuff

>t. newfag who is so new he wasn't even on this board when it awakened an ancient egyptian frog god of chaos

nigger this /x/ shit is literally what's driving our world today.

Fuck man, that strikes a deep chord with me. For whatever reason, that resonates with me deeply.

Man if that’s true what the fuck are they all doing trying to get into my country and Europe

People who kill themselves can survive, and their consciousness survives in a timeline where the suicide failed.

There are currently seven billion people alive today and the Population Reference Bureau estimates that about 107 billion people have ever lived. This means that we are nowhere near close to having more alive than dead. In fact, there are 15 dead people for every person living.

Taken from Google. I'm curios if we are quantum immortal where the 99 billion went. They might just go to a more populated timeline or reincarnate. Idk

I know this has nothing to do with the thread at all, but I saw a weird vehicle parked somewhere yesterday, weird company name too. Google doesn’t give me a result for the company either.

Attached: C45C52FA-4765-4B20-A22D-90820C1D40F6.gif (200x200, 1.9M)

Someone can die in "your" timeline, happens all day every day. But they can survive in another timeline.
I don't really believe this stuff just telling it how I've read it.

Check out "third eye spies". It's all about cia shit, and how they used to use remote viewing to spy on countries top secret shit. It's very intriguing.

I am convinced we are in Hell.

I’ve thought about this often and if everyone that has lived would be present for the final judgement with a chance at redemption before the end, hence the population growth being necessary, especially for those who need a chance to experience the gospel. Just a theory though. Always thought it would help to tie up the loose ends of people that were born before Christ. Seemed quite fair and goes along with death occurring because of sin but being more of an illusion until judgement of the wheat and tares. That would mean God was really working to be fair and allow as many people a chance as possible.

Attached: 6C19BF52-3C82-4BC5-A5E4-77749CB420AF.jpg (399x271, 38K)

i almost got hit by a car riding my bike two days ago, i've almost crawled off the edge of niagra falls as a toddler, i've had a fuck ton of near death experiences growing up too many to count idk why i can't seem to die even when at times i'd really want to.

no, we are in a made made purgatory

That’s usually what happens. Maybe that’s why I’m not so bothered by death anymore

I down for that bro. I'll start now.

Any names or images?

Was this late December 2012?

Attached: Orb.jpg (800x600, 67K)

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
checked but it would've been better if we did it at 2.3 %

got into about 5 years ago, practicing hard for 3 years now
I want to teach as many people as I can, we can ALL do it
and it ties into meme magic and how to defeat these cianiggers and jews

When I was a child I remember having a very vivid dream with angels in it. They were guardian angels and told me that If I wanted to get into heaven, I would have to suffer the same torment I inflicted on animals and to stop it. Being a kid I used to take soap(bleach) and water and pour it down yellow jacket nests because I hated them, and would also spray large ants with potpouri and cleaing solution just because of the chemical reaction. I remember in the dream I broke down crying and it ended.

I completely forgot about it thinking that it was just a dream until one day I was on Jow Forums reading a story of someone describing the same exact situation.
>Abuse of Animals
>Angel dream

Ive tried to find other people who had this experience to no avail. Something about the dream seemed very real, I can still make out how we were up in the clouds and the clouds were heavenly bright.

I mean after discovering and reviving a chaos God with tangible real world results I don't see why not

“Hff bio secure shuttle”

Except the issues derives on the application in which how switching timelines can be done. CERN attempted it and supposedly created the contradictory timeline we are in today and supposedly we are cut off from the natural realm. Because they created this man made purgatory with the merge from Universe A and B.

I've had a similar experience where in a dream I had some otherworldly/heavenly figure tell me to cut my shit out. I mean I'm not religious by any means but something about those dreams really scared me to the core and made me stop doing dumb shit

Timeline merge was from 2008 to 2009

That’s fucking awesome and absolutely mortifying

Attached: 793A8545-B4F7-4013-991D-F05A93E4946E.jpg (750x883, 366K)

No user. There is the all that some call god, source or the universe. The all includes everything. You can't take away from or add to it. Think of the law of conservation. So since there is only one All, what does that make you?

I slipped on a rail at the Grand canyon as a kid but my mom caught me but the thing was she was turned around and I didn't even scream when it happened. It was almost like she just sensed it and it wasn't my time to go. She couldn't even explain it and said she just did it without thinking

reality's starting to break down I'm going fucking insane what the fuck is happening lads

the posts aren't making sense, the threads aren't making sense, it's just nonsense and I'm laughing like a psychopath

Attached: 1547252171396.jpg (1016x1010, 250K)

It looked like some Twin Peaks shit.

This would be an immediate concern of a sane society, which isn't the case here.

Fuck man now that brings up some existential shit. Because I’ve dreamt of shit killing me like the falling dream or being trapped in a bus that caught fire.

Now I’m wondering if those are ways I could have died but haven’t

Attached: 96BFB5B5-8A1F-473E-8975-2F05C9E326D5.png (998x567, 766K)

Start by researching CERN and just go from there. After you dig enough, make your own conjecture on it.

It almost sounds like the force from star wars to me. I mean I fizzle away and become energy for other things but my consciousness just stays ? I don't know. It's something I can't figure out.

You may be right and it went un noticed for me, but I had a black orb pull what felt like 10,000 tiny needles through my body then, so that is when I assume my time line was rippled.

There are an infinite amount of dimensions. You have to think in broader terms. Also, time is not linear. So, we could pass to other dimensions through time and space.

I’ve always had this feeling, though trying to explain it to others almost always made them question my sanity.

I have done a lot of dangerous things, and I feel as if I’ve died many times. Most times, it seems I wake up with a different woman, in the heat of passion. The rapid heartbeat is the first thing that brings me back.

It is my belief that this is tied to religion and the notion of everlasting life. I believe if you die with good karma, you will come back in a way so as to continue that karma. Same holds true for bad karma, though I feel this can lead to loops where you can only return to the same situation, similar to how hell is described.

I also agree with other anons about the timeline shift, I have noticed some very interesting Mandela effect changes.

Be careful if you delve deeply into this because if your mind is weak, or you are an evil person, you may wind up in a pergatory/hell-like situation.

my mom was recording she jumped the fence and chased after me crawling toward the water, i spent the rest of the trip on one of those faggot baby leashes

Look into their experiments man...talking 2spooky4u shit.

More and more is starting to make senes as this reality is progressing along...its like its being improvised as we speak

as if they lost control and trying to maintain the course

Attached: 1553833521335.png (325x325, 138K)

we all died in 2012, we are now in hell

Attached: 1541392211911s[1].jpg (250x223, 7K)

>Doesn't notice we switched timelines in 2008
>Doesn't know thousands of people felt the same way

I've had dozens of death dreams, most due to either being shot or being nuked. The ones where I'm shot and bleeding out feel so real that it's indistinguishable from reality in most cases and I'm even thinking " this is real, I'm actually dying" and when I black out from blood loss I wake up. Am I seeing a different me in a different timeline? I don't know. But nuke dreams are different. The most notable for me was I was getting ready for college one day and I saw a demon and angel in my room fighting over my "soul" and I'm like wtf are y'all doing here and they told me that I was about to die then boom a huge flash of light and heat. I can't explain this shit but it spooks me