I’m a non-Jew who is going on the birthright Israel trip

From what I’ve heard, the entire trip is focused on indoctrinating young Jews to ensure that they will unconditionally support Israel. I know they have a Q&A session where you can ask the Israelis anything you want about Israel and its government. What should I ask them? I’ll be sure to record audio from all the conversations I have and give you guys the updates after I come back.

Attached: 5D316523-6972-4FA8-BD5D-C740E79DCC8A.png (1920x441, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask them how they plan on dealing with constrained territory due to being above replacement levels

Ask them how Israel got away with attacking and killing a bunch of Americans, declaring war on the US, and committing a bunch of warcrimes (machine gunning lifeboats in maritime combat).

Attached: uss_liberty.png (603x625, 86K)

Watch "Dead in the Water - Attack on the USS Liberty - BBC"
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

How did you get a birthright israel trip? Isn't it like a free vacation + zionist propaganda? I've heard Jewish girls suck dick like crazy on that trip so get head a lot.

I’m very reluctant to mention something like this because I don’t want to draw too much attention to myself. I don’t want to come off as the non-Jew.

Long story short, I larped as a Jew and became involved in Jewish organizations at my university. I then signed up for the trip and told the interviewer about my experiences in the organizations and that I grew up in a non-religious household with only one Jewish parent. I have now been fully approved for the trip.

You're going into the belly of the beast and if you don't think they don't know you're not really jewish or a jew, you've got another thing coming. Recordings don't mean shit if you're not able to do anything with it because you're dead. Rethink your approach if you'd like to come home afterwards or at the very least set up a deadman's switch.

Ask them how they plan to safeguard the jewish majority in Israel, lest they be exposed to a muslim majority and left unprotected as they implement their own government forms

meh - depends on the trip you go on

i just drank and fucked the entire time

Attached: dreams.gif (432x222, 931K)

GAS GAS GAS

Jewing the jew. Godspeed user.

I mean, I feel like the answer to this one is easy: Jewish-only immigration policy + high Jewish birth rates.

They will go through his entire post history here as well. And will be following, watching what he types on his portable Talmud device and recording everything he says and does.

Ask them where the foreskins are.

>Long story short, I larped as a Jew and became involved in Jewish organizations at my university.
Brilliant. Keep us posted.

they're 30% muslim as we speak, jewish women in israel have a ~2.5 birthrate and palestinian women are like 9.0

How to deal with being mistaken for whites after white amalek christians are gone and the brown goyim are still poor?

this

we brought a non-jewish kid with us on birthright, you're gonna be 100% fine. half of the kids (including us) didn't give a shit about reciting the prayers etc. enjoy the shawarma/falafel

the flight there and the first day is a real bitch

sorry also- your bus with have female IDF soldiers. they want to have sex with you, so you should oblige senpai.

Orthodox Jews hate corn because it's not kosher. Carry corn products on you and throw them at Jews if they try to remove you forcibly or harass you. They have to go wash it off with holy water or else they have to make up for their sins on the Sabbath.

I hope you're being extra careful about posting here. I would assume Jow Forums is a massive intel honeypot, which means all it would take is one agency sharing this post / your IP with mossad.
great way to get v& the second you arrive.

Go on the study abroad version or it will be a weird propaganda tour

>what an evil looking sigil

The prophecy specifically says that 6 millions jews are to be sacrificed by burning before the messiah returns to lead the jews back to the holy land to rebuild the temple. Since we know about the Balfour Deckaration and the Havara agreement and Rothschilds and Soros involvement in the war, as well as recent talk of the temple reconstructuon, including biblical signs (snakes emerging from the west wall, fish in the dead sea) we know Rothschild owns the Federal Reserve and about 95% of the wealth on earth, as well as commands the US deep state satanic shadow government and the Freemasons...

Question is, do the jews regard Jacob Rothschild as King of the Jews, the Messiah? Do they realize he owns the country and runs everything?

Attached: 1544702540605.jpg (295x654, 52K)

Excellent question.

Record the answer of this and post it on JewTube.

What would you like to know son?

ask what they think of Jesus

Non-Jew here who went on birth right trip. My grandpa was messianic Jewish. I banged 2 of ISRSELI and one of them stayed with me for whole week and managed to bang her every night.

THEY ARE HUNGRY To become AMERICAN CITIZEN! enjoy free pussies user.

>sorry also- your bus with have female IDF soldiers. they want to have sex with you, so you should oblige senpai.
Brb booking a trip to Israel